Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Registered User JordanKnightDbl's Avatar
    JordanKnightDbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

K I'm gonna give it a go soon!

I will keep data of what I eat and what my workout regimine is. Just one question Can I just take it just on my workout days or do I take it including my rest days? Thanks will post my results... It is kinda expensive but I'll give it a shot.. I tried many products but only to shot down and not to work and not ever buying again.. except for Creapure Creatine and funny enough USPLabs Prime... that's about it.
    FAR ROCK STRONG!

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    OP you're never going to satisfy the "science buffs" unless there is a study done on control group of 100+ individuals followed by another 100+ people who actually have taken the supplement. Its like trying to talk politics or religion at a dinner table of 15 people who don't know each other.

So what you should do is offer the prodcut for free and have them log it.

In4Free since I had the idea. =P

LOL @ never being able to satisfy "science buffs"...there is NO STUDY to be found in the journal OP claimed the study is in

brb invent an abstract, make a BS graph, lie + claim it's in a journal when it's nowhere in the journal archives....ok.

In other news, guess what guys, I found that doing a special dance increases your test levels by 10000%, the study is in the Lancet, Year 34 B.C., Volume 350, Issue 69, pages 4-700

"Abstract: A study by Bert S. and colleagues shows that doing a special dance increases test by 10000%. 68 healthy males and 68 healthy females were selected at random and split into 2 mixed groups, one asked to do the special dance, and one group that did a different dance (Michael Jackson's thriller in this case). Serum analysis of testosterone before and after the study shows a huge increase (10,000% on average, ranging from 9999% to 10001% across the subjects) in subjects that did the special dance (p<0.00000000001). Potential for this dance to revolutionise bodybuilding is very large"

I've even got a graph to prove it

I am selling instructional DVDs of the special dance, only for $99! What a bargain!!
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ rofl ^^^
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JordanKnightDbl View Post
    Just one question Can I just take it just on my workout days or do I take it including my rest days?
    Take as much as you'd like.

Here's what the results should resemble:
    ~

Originally Posted by MHPStrongRep View Post
    In an effort to identify whether MYO-T12, the active ingredient in MYO-X is actually absorbed orally and pharmaco-kinetically active in the human model, a human study was undertaken.
    There's a reason why future pharmaceutical approaches are situated around gene transfer of myostatin and/or TGF-β family inhibitory proteins, and not some egg yolk ingested orally. The use of recombinant human antibodies [e.g. MYO-029] weren't even successful with systemic administration, so what does that say about some half-ass oral OTC approach by some guy with a vested interest?

Failed pharmacologic approaches:

- Monoclonal antibodies

- Myostatin propeptides stabilized by fusion to IgG-Fc

- IP injections of ActRIIB receptor

- Delivery of mutated myostatin propeptide by AAV

Additionally, take a look at the inconsistencies in the animal model e.g. deleterious effects such as increased morbitity, replicative deterioration of muscle progenitor cells, weakened extensor muscles, tendon shortening, joint issues, ect.

Sounds promising eh?
    ~

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you're trying to tell people that you found the holy grail of muscle-building, that research teams at colleges and labs around the world have been trying to find for years. And you're selling it for $70 as a supplement? Anybody who buys this is a ****ing moron.

tlray2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am just starting this. I will be sure to let you guys know. I am excited to see what happens. Love trying new stuff.
    Travis

Originally Posted by tlray2 View Post
    I am excited to see what happens. Love trying new stuff.
    I've got a tub full of sand you could try.
    ~

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    I've got a tub full of sand you could try.
    Insert Side Effect Sports reference here:
    ~

357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone boosting in egg embryos

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    There's a reason why future pharmaceutical approaches are situated around gene transfer of myostatin and/or TGF-β family inhibitory proteins, and not some egg yolk ingested orally. The use of recombinant human antibodies [e.g. MYO-029] weren't even successful with systemic administration, so what does that say about some half-ass oral OTC approach by some guy with a vested interest?

Failed pharmacologic approaches:

- Monoclonal antibodies

- Myostatin propeptides stabilized by fusion to IgG-Fc

- IP injections of ActRIIB receptor

- Delivery of mutated myostatin propeptide by AAV

Additionally, take a look at the inconsistencies in the animal model e.g. deleterious effects such as increased morbitity, replicative deterioration of muscle progenitor cells, weakened extensor muscles, tendon shortening, joint issues, ect.

Sounds promising eh?
    Anyone remember the egg embryos they were selling that were proven to increase T levels? I have no idea what happened to the idea. Anyway, this product is intriguing but we need a study and more than one. Even anecdotal evidence won't do the trick without a few studies, since it could be nothing more than an increase in testosterone or something. As mentioned, myostatin inhibition is serious business. I thought myostatin inhibition was relatively safe though, at least initially that was what they were saying. As for tendon shortening and join issues, isn't that synonymous with increases in muscle mass? IF the goal is increased muscle size, then some side effects of such are expected. In fact, being larger is not beneficial to longevity for instance, it is speculated that women live longer than men due to this. Most things in life are good/bad at the same time, things are a trade-off. My thought is that most of the sides related to myostatin ihibition are related to increased musculature resulting in sides from such musculature. Even in evolutionary biology, there is the idea that being larger/stronger is beneficial to the short-term but not so much to the long-term. We are here to procreate, not be a bad mofo for 100 years. If that is what you want, stay small and do martial arts or something.

Would like to see more studies done on this...and I am not of the belief that a natural supplement can't deactivate myostatin just because pharmaceuticals haven't done so, supplements have come a long way and they have many properties (as does food) that are yet to be discovered. Penicillin is a good example of natural products with amazing potential; many natural products end up becoming pharmaceuticals. Supplements are a huge business and bring lots of $$. I like MHP as a company, big claim true, but they have a lot on the line to willy nilly say they have found a myostatin inhibitor and then recant it later... Hopefully, this is legit, it would be awesome.
    Last edited by 357mag; 01-15-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    A former shadow of myself

HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50) HilaryClinton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 357mag View Post
    Supplements are a huge business and bring lots of $$.
    No, they really don't. The net worth of every supplement company in the world combined barely holds a candle to Pfizer.

Trollin4Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HilaryClinton View Post
    No, they really don't. The net worth of every supplement company in the world combined barely holds a candle to Pfizer.
    Good. Pfizer actually has products that work. 99.9999% of supplements are pure BS and as this thread proves, idiots will buy anything.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like MHP as a company, big claim true, but they have a lot on the line to willy nilly say they have found a myostatin inhibitor and then recant it later... Hopefully, this is legit, it would be awesome.
    You haven't followed supplements for very long have you? The entire premise of the industry is to make massive numbers of "groundbreaking innovations" each one as hyped as the last, while abusing cultural physique ideals and a customer base that largely knows absolutely nothing about the products they're taking or how they work.

Trollin4Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    You haven't followed supplements for very long have you? The entire premise of the industry is to make massive numbers of "groundbreaking innovations" each one as hyped as the last, while abusing cultural physique ideals and a customer base that largely knows absolutely nothing about the products they're taking or how they work.
    I agree. I really can't believe that these companies can make these baseless claims and not get sued. They have been fighting tooth and nail to not have the FDA regulate them. I agree that the FDA shouldn't regulate items like whey protein and other things that are actual supplements but crappy products that make wild claims and provide nothing more than placebo are a scourge on the industry.

The real douches are the ones who produced the PH "supplements". These were manipulated steroids that were available OTC to anyone who had the money. Selling Methylated products to people whose only knowledge of them came from salesmen who sold it to them should be criminal. These untested products were far more dangerous than the "Cell-Tech" sold in the gym. At least you knew you were getting (hopefully) something that should be taken very seriously due to the stigma surrounding it. If you look at other boards that discuss those issues, many of them will admit that those now banned products worked very well but they would not touch them due to not knowing what could happen.

Granted this product should only lower your bank account and not injure anyone (for all I know, I haven't read the ingredients) but it seems like an old saying is needs to be updated. "You can sell anything to a fat woman or a bald man...or someone trying to add muscle."

As for tendon shortening and joint issues, isn't that synonymous with increases in muscle mass? IF the goal is increased muscle size, then some side effects of such are expected.
    Many pharmacological approaches to myostatin inhibition have demonstrated increases in size, without accompanying increases in strength. We're talking about abberations in muscle-tendon length and/or progenitor cell homeostasis that are inconsistent with general miofibril hypertrophy/hyperplasia.

I am not of the belief that a natural supplement can't deactivate myostatin just because pharmaceuticals haven't done so
    Even if an effective approach was possible via an OTC supplement [which there is absolutely zero evidence for and isn't even logical], it wouldn't matter. If the premise was in fact absolute, then clinical approaches to myostatin modulation would merely be a thing of the past --> as would pathological muscle-wasting diseases.
    ~

MHP - they have a lot on the line to willy nilly say they have found a myostatin inhibitor and then recant it later.
    This is the supplement industry.... there's nothing whatsoever 'on the line'. Hype machines like MHP, just make lame-ass claims and wait for the dollars to roll in from naive customers such as yourself.

Hopefully, this is legit, it would be awesome.
    The only thing that's legit in terms of MYO-X..... is Dr. Colker's paycheck.
    ~

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm kind of glad this is bogus (my opinion).

I think a legitimate myostatin inhibitor is kind of scarier, at least with people lining up to start popping pills with no studies or observation on side effects or potential long term risks. As it stands now people are just throwing money away on the latest gimmick, which is sad but hardly unprecedented.

DragonsSoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just got Myo-X

Just recived my Myo-X today tomorrow morning I will hopefully begin transforming my body into something I can be proud of.!!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DragonsSoul View Post
    Just recived my Myo-X today tomorrow morning I will hopefully begin transforming my body into something I can be proud of.!!!
    Just sit back and let placebo take care of the rest.
    ~

moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000) moorec614 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for reps response.

Originally Posted by moorec614 View Post
    In for reps response.
    rofl
    ~

Originally Posted by DragonsSoul View Post

~

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dr. Colker's myostatin product has been sold since 2009 by various companies, including one he owned, I believe. Dontcha think there would be some kind of feedback in 3 years if the stuff actually worked?
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have not used it, but I have it saved in my list so that I can consider it later on.
    It's a new product on the market and is expensive. Because of its price, there are only a few people who have used it, and only they can give you some advice if it actually works or not and if there any side effects.
    For now, I can say not to used it. I smell some trouble coming from excess use of this product - like uncontrollable growth - because of what the company claims it supposed to do. That is dangerous.
    Your body has his own regulation system for each chemical in your body. If you try to mess with that by inhibition, your body will produce more of the specific regulation chemicals and will continue to increase until it there is negative feedback. That is dangerous. Let your body control itself naturally.

Originally Posted by OptimumBody View Post
    It's a new product on the market and is expensive. Because of its price, there are only a few people who have used it
    You must have missed the post just before yours.
    ~

only they can give you some advice if it actually works or not and if there any side effects.
    Ummm no.

Read the thread, and you should have no problem understanding that it's a scam.
    ~

I smell some trouble coming from excess use of this product - like uncontrollable growth - because of what the company claims it supposed to do. That is dangerous.
    I take it you haven't gotten burned in terms of the supplement claims vs the purported results yet.

Give it some time.

Try not to make a habit of believing everything these companies claim.

Your body has his own regulation system for each chemical in your body. If you try to mess with that by inhibition, your body will produce more of the specific regulation chemicals and will continue to increase until it there is negative feedback. That is dangerous. Let your body control itself naturally.
    rofl.... this is egg yolks we're talkng about here. Not myostatin antibody inhibitors, ect.
    ~

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=NO HYPE;1020651053]I take it you haven't gotten burned in terms of the supplement claims vs the purported results yet.

Give it some time.

Try not to make a habit of believing everything these companies claim. [QUOTE/]

I don't believe in what all the supplements companies have to say, as they are doing business and will come up with any kind of thing to sell new products and make profits. Their intentions are probably only to make profits. There is a lot of lies and marketing ploy. But, there may be some truth as well.
    What I do is, I read the company's claims, have a good look at the ingredients and the price, then, if I'm interested in their product, I read reviews and recommendations from those who have used that particular product, and sometimes look for research on that product or the ingredients found in that product. If things look positive, I just add it to a list that I have. Later, I might give it a try, experiement on myself and make conclusions. But, most products just remain in the list as it cost a lot of money to try so many products. Samples are helpful for experimentation (for e.g allergy testing or intolerance), but you can only get a limited amount of free samples - not enough to draw a valid conclusion about the company's claims.
    Last edited by OptimumBody; 02-04-2013 at 09:39 AM.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like Myo-x if it wasnt so expensive!
    Originally Posted by Ricky5295 View Post
    Its not cheap either! cmon man

IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronEater88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking MYO X for 3 weeks and i can honestly say that it is hands down the BEST product I've tried! Never has a product worked so quickly and efficiently, every time I step in the gym I beat on of my PR's THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! It has given me so much confidence that I am going to compete in my FIRST competition the NPC Fresno Classic all thanks to MHP's MYO X. I will keep updating and posting pics of my progress!
    Attached Images