Φ United Misc Frat Φ TheBoyBoyJesse's Avatar
    TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pussy out everytime I'm about to talk to my dad for my xbox back please help

Last year after chirstmas my dad took my xbox away. He claims it was talking back and grades falling, but my grades were fine, and i talked back one or two times max.

there have been many times in the past that he took it away, and he hates xbox because halo is the only game i ever enjoy since 2008. it was my first fps so naturally i grew to like it more than any other.

now h4 is out and im working hard in school, and i really want it back. ive been wanting to talk to my dad for it back but i know the answer is going to be no so i get legit scared. you brahs who have it all make me jealous. fml, how should i bring this up? will rape the good responses, once, then once again off spread, and the ones that work if it works for life. please respond and help a fellow tmisc brah out
    It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your lifes story will develop. Dieter F. Uchtdorf
    Sub/Comment getting back on my grind http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159804001&p=1202030461#post1202030461

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    youre setting yourself up for failure with that attitude.
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wait till christmas then find out?
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL I would hate to have a father like that, so phuckin strict

Just talk to him or save up and get your own

TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    youre setting yourself up for failure with that attitude.
    I know I am, but I'm just being logical here. Its not like I'm saying no girl will ever like me, then trying to meet girls and get in bed with them. its just that he is really strict about this

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    Wait till christmas then find out?
    lol no way thats happening, he didn't even bring it up on my birthday a couple months ago

Originally Posted by V3lcity View Post
    LOL I would hate to have a father like that, so phuckin strict

Just talk to him or save up and get your own
    i love him as a dad, and he does everything right. its just he feels like im not old enough to know whats good and bad for me. im not 10 years old anymore, and i believe i have the maturity and experience to make good decisions, but he seems so unwilling to hear me out and let me do so. w/e
    It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your lifes story will develop. Dieter F. Uchtdorf
    Sub/Comment getting back on my grind http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159804001&p=1202030461#post1202030461

heres how the conversation went

'dad, how come you took my xbox away?'
    'because it interferes with your grades and this house, xbox and halo,werer-'
    'can you give me another chance? im old enough to not make the same mistakes again and think rationally.'
    'no, you have to wait till youre in college. you cannot make good decisions until youre 20. i have expereience with k.b. (older brother).. keeps going on.

welliguesthatsthat.jpg

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    you fuked up.

Cutting to 180ish

juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBoyBoyJesse View Post
    heres how the conversation went

'dad, how come you took my xbox away?'
    'because it interferes with your grades and this house, xbox and halo,werer-'
    'can you give me another chance? im old enough to not make the same mistakes again and think rationally.'
    'no, you have to wait till youre in college. you cannot make good decisions until youre 20. i have expereience with k.b. (older brother).. keeps going on.

welliguesthatsthat.jpg
    Dude, I doubt your dad is that strict. Keeping your xbox for 5 years because you talked back once or twice and grades are slipping? You must have really pissed him off or something

you fuked up.
    what should i have done?

Originally Posted by juiceboxx03 View Post
    Dude, I doubt your dad is that strict. Keeping your xbox for 5 years because you talked back once or twice and grades are slipping? You must have really pissed him off or something
    he gave it back a couple times, but he just always has had something against it. he finally took it away but i swear to god my grades were not falling see grades and i only talk back sometimes. he once took it because it was summer and i wouldnt get up and my mom started swearing and calling me bad words/rude things so i raised my voice and told her leave me alone. i was half awake too. that was 2 years ago during the summer. i cant remember why last chirstmas (never gave it back after that) but it was some dumb shi.t probably.

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just be persistent srs. if you really want that xbox back you'll keep trying

don't be afraid of him saying no, just question why he says no and give good counterarguments. and don't forget to be persistent
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    just be persistent srs. if you really want that xbox back you'll keep trying

don't be afraid of him saying no, just question why he says no and give good counterarguments. and don't forget to be persistent
    DUMBASS NOT THIS

Trust me its good your xbox is gone. I wish my parents took mine from me. it does mess with social life and how you act trust me.

Cutting to 180ish

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DUMBASS NOT THIS

Trust me its good your xbox is gone. I wish my parents took mine from me. it does mess with social life and how you act trust me.
    he said he wants the xbox back I'm just trying to help lol

I can imagine though, I played tekken at my friend's house and almost skipped gym srs
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    jesus your 15 with all As and he wont give u a fuking xbox? he needs to cut the cord. itd suck not to have any games brah
    <Made by Koloxoid>

loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I swear.. Just play the damn computer! You seem to still have that. You can do 25x as much than on Xbox. Btw.. They make Halo 4 for the PC.

ItsJoeyBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This happens to me as well, everytime my report comes, do what I do, show no fear when you approach him, he says no that's it leave it try again a week later. Maybe wash his car or some sh*t like that..

srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my advice is to not get the xbox back, it will ruin your life if you get addicted to it m8 + ruined eye sight

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by srets View Post
    my advice is to not get the xbox back, it will ruin your life if you get addicted to it m8 + ruined eye sight
    i agree youre dad takin yre x box was a good thing, playing to many games is detrimental to the success of youre body, now u have so much extra time to work out and smash more x box of a different kind. u should be out and aboout rootin and shootin not sitin at home in ya bedroom gettn addicted to to it bad habbit.

Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dodge4this will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take pride in asking for things back off my parents
    how can u b scared lol
    What's comical is that you genuinely believe that you know what you're talking about. - EricKanevskiy

superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by loganloganlo View Post
    They make Halo 4 for the PC.
    You had my hopes up there for a few seconds...a few precious seconds

McDonald's dollar menu Jeramey8's Avatar
    Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeramey8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Jeramey8 View Post
    holy fuk LOL what a fuking idiot
    <Made by Koloxoid>

hamzale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well it's a bit good that he did.. Since i stopped gaming i've got a much better social life.. i'm doing much better now.. got time to do everything i need!
    Try to forget it.. else you can keep talking to your father.. he might get tierd and give it back lol

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    was this u op? r u posting to us from jail? lmao

Originally Posted by srets View Post
    hes right u should take up porn addiction instead its much better for youre eye sight

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4 OP does this

Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last year after chirstmas my dad took my xbox away. He claims it was talking back and grades falling, but my grades were fine, and i talked back one or two times max.

there have been many times in the past that he took it away, and he hates xbox because halo is the only game i ever enjoy since 2008. it was my first fps so naturally i grew to like it more than any other.

now h4 is out and im working hard in school, and i really want it back. ive been wanting to talk to my dad for it back but i know the answer is going to be no so i get legit scared. you brahs who have it all make me jealous. fml, how should i bring this up? will rape the good responses, once, then once again off spread, and the ones that work if it works for life. please respond and help a fellow tmisc brah out
    I used my xbox 360 to escape the feeling of social failure for the past 5 years. It was the only source of friends for me and made it that little bit easier for me to become overweight and a social retard. I honestly think that videogames are bad. I still can't beat the addiction of cod

It also ****ed up my eyesight, although all my uncles wear glasses....it may be genetic but I think it was 6+ hour days of COD4.

SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey OP,

I know you're not gonna want to hear this, but it's probably a good thing your XBOX got taken away. This will leave you with more free time to actually hang out with friends, go to the gym and hook up with girls.

I was addicted to video games in high school and while I still had a social life, it would've been 10x better without video games.

Like I said, I was addicted, so I know exactly how badly you want to be playing Halo 4 right now. But it honestly won't help you at all in life and there's a slippery slope between playing a little bit and getting hooked and not wanting to go out on weekends because you'd rather be on XBOX live.

I 100% guarantee that you will look back in 5 years and regret the time you wasted playing video games. If you're smart you'll take advice from us older brah's that know.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not saying video games are bad. I used to LOVE video games and played them for countless hours. Also I do realize that you can play video games in moderation, but it's something that can get out of hand easily.

squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Be thankful, videogames turn you into a lifeless nerd. 100% srs
    **fungsthetics crew**
    **hardbass crew**

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Video games are good in moderation, but there's so much more to do brah. Girls, partying (not too hard), lifting, family, friends, other activities.
    I used to play video games like 5 hours a day at LEAST, but now I don't even play anymore lol.
    But if you really want it back, just asking him firmly and state your case. The worst he can say is no, and **** will be the same.
    Unless he's a power-trip, sadistic *******. Then in that case my friend, you're fugged

rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    buy a n64/thread
    cutting down to 140lbs