Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    MY PARENTS ARE MUSLIMS U MAD?

Although my father's claim to virginity would be hilarious at best and utter deception at worst.
    Haha. Oh man, you should have seen my mom's face when I told her how young I was when I lost my virginity. Even to this day I still get "are ALL girls like this these days?"

I keep telling her it's her fault for making such an attractive son...should have beat me ugly and not sent me to competitive sports to keep me a virgin...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    Haha. Oh man, you should have seen my mom's face when I told her how young I was when I lost my virginity. Even to this day I still get "are ALL girls like this these days?"

I keep telling her it's her fault for making such an attractive son...should have beat me ugly and not sent me to competitive sports to keep me a virgin...
    Someone like tooting their own horn.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    Someone like tooting their own horn.
    No fap for life, don't know what you're talking about...thx for reminding me I haven't had sex in a week...*******...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Aaahaha. Just blame the 'rents for everything. "WELL I WOULDN'T BE SO REBELLIOUS IF YOU DIDN'T PUSH ME TO READ ALL THOSE PHILOSOPHY AND POLITICS AND SCIENCE BOOKS".

Everytime I tell my Ma I'm hanging out with a new girlfriend she's like "does she have boyfriend? Is she virgin?". Oh mama..

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No fap for life, don't know what you're talking about...thx for reminding me I haven't had sex in a week...*******...
    Lol I ment u like to brag on yourself. U mad I was a technical virgin by age 7tho?

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol I ment u like to brag on yourself. U mad I was a technical virgin by age 7tho?
    So you're bragging about being molested?

Aaahaha. Just blame the 'rents for everything. "WELL I WOULDN'T BE SO REBELLIOUS IF YOU DIDN'T PUSH ME TO READ ALL THOSE PHILOSOPHY AND POLITICS AND SCIENCE BOOKS".

Everytime I tell my Ma I'm hanging out with a new girlfriend she's like "does she have boyfriend? Is she virgin?". Oh mama..
    Fo realz, our parents are way too judgemental. My mom isn't so ignorant any more, but I remember back in middle school she seriously said this to me:

"Please don't bring home asian girls, I don't want grandchildren with eyes like this:" and then she stretched her eyes wide to make asian eyes. I bertstared her. She swears to this day that it was a joke, but I believed her at the time.. still not sure if it was a joke, but she told me a few years ago that she doesn't care about race, as long as it's a quality girl.

I wonder what she'd do if I told her I was gay though...

― Muhammad Ali

So you're bragging about being molested?
    No I ate a girl out and it imprinted on me. Now it's all I rather do,provided some of u women could kill a cow with that vag odor so I tread carefully.

You were a technical virgin? Wtf is that?

I'm pretty sure most people were virgins at age 7. Don't know what "technical virgin" is, none of the wikipedia definitions make sense http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical

― Muhammad Ali

No I ate a girl out and it imprinted on me. Now it's all I rather do,provided some of u women could kill a cow with that vag odor so I tread carefully.
    Ah, well ya, I played doctor when I was about 5/6, but I don't count that as anything...

― Muhammad Ali

Fo realz, our parents are way too judgemental. My mom isn't so ignorant any more, but I remember back in middle school she seriously said this to me:

"Please don't bring home asian girls, I don't want grandchildren with eyes like this:" and then she stretched her eyes wide to make asian eyes. I bertstared her. She swears to this day that it was a joke, but I believed her at the time.. still not sure if it was a joke, but she told me a few years ago that she doesn't care about race, as long as it's a quality girl.

Haha fk, need to start a "migrant parents and hilarious, wrong things they say" thread.

Haha fk, need to start a "migrant parents and hilarious, wrong things they say" thread.
    Haha, I would so be in on that, and it would be a 5 star thread. I could probably go through my memory bank and recall some seriously ridiculous **** my parents have said/done.

― Muhammad Ali

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

bwahahaha.... Some of dem hardcore Romanians can be racist as fuk cuz! I learned that!

Ex's mom loved me off though the moment she saw me....

a) Eat her food and ask for more

and

b) Do a bunch of yardwork for the ex without having to be asked

Her dad was also very friendly (although he didn't speak a word of English). Visited him and her brother in Rome a few years back and he got me drunk as hell. Srs. Little ass guy... like 5'1"... but holy chit could he put away the booze. He destroyed me lol.

Haha, I would so be in on that, and it would be a 5 star thread. I could probably go through my memory bank and recall some seriously ridiculous **** my parents have said/done.
    My ex's mom takes the cake, considering she knew I was listening..
    "oh, aristomeow is arab.. she pretty but you know arab women get fat yes?".

My parents just say things behind people's backs.
    "Chris Hemsworth? disgusting. He look like orphan from Afghan village"

"The Rock? disgusting. He look like butcher from Iraq"

"This is boy you like? you always like boys whose mothers don't even want them"

My ex's mom takes the cake, considering she knew I was listening..
    "oh, aristomeow is arab.. she pretty but you know arab women get fat yes?".

My parents just say things behind people's backs.
    "Chris Hemsworth? disgusting. He look like orphan from Afghan village"

"The Rock? disgusting. He look like butcher from Iraq"

"This is boy you like? you always like boys whose mothers don't even want them"
    Sometimes I want to know how our parents come up with this ****.

Bolded - wtf mom, doesn't even make sense...

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Her dad was also very friendly (although he didn't speak a word of English). Visited him and her brother in Rome a few years back and he got me drunk as hell. Srs. Little ass guy... like 5'1"... but holy chit could he put away the booze. He destroyed me lol.
    Oh ya, beer is like water to us bro...my uncle used to pound 40 beers a day, he didn't stop because he was being an alcoholic, he stopped to lose weight...

Do u even modern language? How cud u not know what a technical virgin is.lol and kno brah I did some serious eating and the teachers told my parents. Boy was that arse whoopin worth it.
    Clearly I'm an immigrant and need everything explained in broken english...

― Muhammad Ali

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So was your mother.

What exactly is your point brah?
    yup I'm aware. I'm disgusted to look at my mom knowing she was a filthy slut before she met my dad and is probably only with my dad because he took care of her/is a good person/has strong values/winner at life. Jakes on her though, she's 5 years older and my dad has god tier facial aesthetics as he's gotten older.

Also, I'm disgusted by the majority of females in existence, because, sex is just becoming some trivial thing for the majority of people, so I am losing the motivation to ever want commitment on a serious level. What the fuq is the point if, I can just go out and get laid? Sure "love" and "loving someone" feels good, but, what the fuq is the point of committing when, she's been someone else fleshlight?

Feeling pretty bitter tonight, so, I am unaware if it is just that, or if this is how I really feel but: not sure if I'd ever see value in a girl who's had sex outside of a relationship.

celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *Tell every girl I love em and don't even mean it crew*

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This. That's why I said no virgin no care. Im not giving my heart to the averagw women when I can phuk off a few text messages. (strong hypocrite I kno,but it's tradition in my fam).
    I don't care if virgin or not, if she had sex with her boyfriends, that's 100% fine. In particular I'd want a girl who isn't a virgin actually. Just, I've been thinking about it, and, what is the point of me putting up with her BS, emotions, PMS, etc, when jamestown1010 just texted her and said "come over and watch a movie, wear something sexy"?

Sometimes I want to know how our parents come up with this ****.

Bolded - wtf mom, doesn't even make sense...

That became her motto for a while, anytime she saw me talking on the phone to a guy "Is this another one whose family doesn't even want him?". u w0t mum?

Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    yup I'm aware. I'm disgusted to look at my mom knowing she was a filthy slut before she met my dad and is probably only with my dad because he took care of her/is a good person/has strong values/winner at life. Jakes on her though, she's 5 years older and my dad has god tier facial aesthetics as he's gotten older.

Also, I'm disgusted by the majority of females in existence, because, sex is just becoming some trivial thing for the majority of people, so I am losing the motivation to ever want commitment on a serious level. What the fuq is the point if, I can just go out and get laid? Sure "love" and "loving someone" feels good, but, what the fuq is the point of committing when, she's been someone else fleshlight?

Feeling pretty bitter tonight, so, I am unaware if it is just that, or if this is how I really feel but: not sure if I'd ever see value in a girl who's had sex outside of a relationship.
    You keep getting more jaded and you will change "had sex outside of a relationship" to "had sex" to "done anything with a dude other than kissed".

I don't know why people complicate this sh*t. I could spaz out about my boyfriend's ex's.. or I could choose not to think about it. Guess which is easier and helps me sleep way, WAY better at night?

You keep getting more jaded and you will change "had sex outside of a relationship" to "had sex" to "done anything with a dude other than kissed".

I don't know why people complicate this sh*t. I could spaz out about my boyfriend's ex's.. or I could choose not to think about it. Guess which is easier and helps me sleep way, WAY better at night?
    I don't care if virgin or not, if she had sex with her boyfriends, that's 100% fine. In particular I'd want a girl who isn't a virgin actually. Just, I've been thinking about it, and, what is the point of me putting up with her BS, emotions, PMS, etc, when jamestown1010 just texted her and said "come over and watch a movie, wear something sexy"?

No really, answer that? What value is there in her? What's the point of committing? Makes me feel beta as fuq when girls want to commit, and interestingly enough at the same time - most girls just want sex with me. I think it has something to do with, knowing that a girl that's interested in me has thought of someone as so hot/great that they would fu** them without commitment means I am below that other man, and I have not reached his level. Am I right, or am I right?

That's essentially saying "this guy is so amazing, I'm willing to have his children even if he won't be around to raise them". And yet, now she wants to commit to me? must be because she see's me as a beta *******. No thanks.

This is off topic now, but made me laugh while I was making a bagel:

The first time a kid called me a pansy, I had to google it later that day. I saw that a pansy was a flower, and first first thought seriously was: "Is this guy a *******? Does he like me?"

Immigrant parents, look what you do to your kids...

― Muhammad Ali

No really, answer that? What value is there in her? What's the point of committing? Makes me feel beta as fuq when girls want to commit, and interestingly enough at the same time - most girls just want sex with me. I think it has something to do with, knowing that a girl that's interested in me has thought of someone as so hot/great that they would fu** them without commitment means I am below that other man, and I have not reached his level. Am I right, or am I right?
    I just meant that jadedness is a slippery slope. Don't let the misc control your mind brah.

Look, I'm sure you've fked girls without commitment. If you met your soul mate, would you be thinking of those past girls? I think you have issues when it comes to your self worth. I've been there.. you have more to offer a woman than your damn penis so get a hold of yourself.

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

well you have slept around with a bunch of different guys i am sure so it is understandable why it would not bother you.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh ya, beer is like water to us bro...my uncle used to pound 40 beers a day, he didn't stop because he was being an alcoholic, he stopped to lose weight...
    Dude.... it wasn't even the beer. It was the 4 or 5 bottles of wine and all the damn SHOTS.

Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    well you have slept around with a bunch of different guys i am sure so it is understandable why it would not bother you.
    I could still spaz out if a guy I was dating had a higher number than mine, but I choose not to. This is something you can choose to let affect your life, or you can choose to not think about.

I just meant that jadedness is a slippery slope. Don't let the misc control your mind brah.

Look, I'm sure you've fked girls without commitment. If you met your soul mate, would you be thinking of those past girls? I think you have issues when it comes to your self worth. I've been there.. you have more to offer a woman than your damn penis so get a hold of yourself.
    No, I have no issues with my self-worth. I just think about this from a logical standpoint.

Logic would dictate that:

If a girl has sex with guy A with no commitment, she's obviously so attracted to him, so turned on by him, she is willing to carry his child/risk STD's just for a chance to carry his child.

Same girl meets guy B. She won't fuq him till she's in a relationship with him.

What does this say about guy B compared to guy A?

in4 answer
    inb4 she leaves thread

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I could still spaz out if a guy I was dating had a higher number than mine, but I choose not to. This is something you can choose to let affect your life, or you can choose to not think about.
    then again i am biased because i am a virgin so i would be insecure if i got into a long-term relationship with a girl who has been with a couple guys before me. maybe my opinion will change once i hopefully gain some experience.

celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I speak for many miscers when I say. How high of a number are we talking

No, I have no issues with my self-worth. I just think about this from a logical standpoint.

Logic would dictate that:

If a girl has sex with guy A with no commitment, she's obviously so attracted to him, so turned on by him, she is willing to carry his child/risk STD's just for a chance to carry his child.
    Same girl meets guy B. She won't fuq him till she's in a relationship with him.

What does this say about guy B compared to guy A?

in4 answer
    inb4 she leaves thread
    1. Condoms. 'nuff said.
    2. Because she doesn't want him to see her in a negative light, because she doesn't want sex to become the main factor in the relationship.. lots of reasons, assuming she's not playing games for the sake of playing games.

Have you ever thought that maybe, women use men for sex as well? And that some guys might be fk material, and others are boyfriend material?

Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    then again i am biased because i am a virgin so i would be insecure if i got into a long-term relationship with a girl who has been with a couple guys before me. maybe my opinion will change once i hopefully gain some experience.
    Your attitude is completely understandable if you are a virgin.

Registered Ectomorph FutureMiscKing's Avatar
    FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    inb4 op puts has his gf texts forwarded to his phone and finds out shes on dat der broadcast company
    ****all pro beginner routine crew****
    ****fade haircut crew****

i rape back

gh15 approved