Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cjc651 View Post
    You're truly an inspiration man, from skin and bones to completely effin shreaded. Followed you on FB, lol'd at the 1.5 hours of sleep pic a few days ago, how did your day after that go? I find I am completely drained without at least 6-8 hours of sleep.
    Thanks brah, hahah yeah my day was alright to be honest, I did have a nap during the day though so did catch up on some sleep I missed out on.

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my god are you serious? you look ****ing amazing man... my goal physique from now on. It feels like I will NEVER be able to reach your muscle mass. did you really transform your body in just 3 years :S

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jnbrk View Post
    my god are you serious? you look ****ing amazing man... my goal physique from now on. It feels like I will NEVER be able to reach your muscle mass. did you really transform your body in just 3 years :S
    Thanks bro!

Yup sure did, anything is possible man. Just have to follow a good training program and a good diet!

If you want a perfectly structured meal plan or workout program from me just visit my website:

www.JosefRakichFitness.com

Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Thanks bro!

Yup sure did, anything is possible man. Just have to follow a good training program and a good diet!

If you want a perfectly structured meal plan or workout program from me just visit my website:

www.JosefRakichFitness.com
    are there any samples of the personalized meal plans/workout programs you make? curious as to exactly what one gets from these.
    IG: Chrisprotein

Originally Posted by Kratistos View Post
    are there any samples of the personalized meal plans/workout programs you make? curious as to exactly what one gets from these.
    Because every plan/program is different depending on the individual and there goals etc no.. But this is a good idea, I'm going to take a screen shot tonight and will post it up so give an example of what it is I offer.

staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi Joseph,

I just wanted to say, you have an amazing physique! I am very glad i'm part of this community with people like you and zane1 also contributing to this community. Not much people can achieve a physique like yours. I really look up to guys like you and you give me motivation all the time! Big respect for you and people like you. Repped and props! Keep up the good life!

By the way: do you stay lean when bulking, and if so, what % is your surplus during bulking (and during cutting)? Do you also do cardio? If so, how many times a week and what intensity do you do cardio? Thnx in advance!

PS: subbed to this thread!

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because every plan/program is different depending on the individual and there goals etc no.. But this is a good idea, I'm going to take a screen shot tonight and will post it up so give an example of what it is I offer.

interesting... been thinking of getting one of the meal plans... id love to see a sample..

cheers mate

Originally Posted by staedtlernoris View Post
    Hi Joseph,

I just wanted to say, you have an amazing physique! I am very glad i'm part of this community with people like you and zane1 also contributing to this community. Not much people can achieve a physique like yours. I really look up to guys like you and you give me motivation all the time! Big respect for you and people like you. Repped and props! Keep up the good life!

By the way: do you stay lean when bulking, and if so, what % is your surplus during bulking (and during cutting)? Do you also do cardio? If so, how many times a week and what intensity do you do cardio? Thnx in advance!

PS: subbed to this thread!
    Thanks for the post! Will send some greens back your way on re-charge.

Yes I stay lag while bulking, best way to bulk! About a 300 or so surplus when bulking, and 500-700 deficit when cutting. I never use to do any cardio at all but now because of my daily activity levels (sitting at a desk all day) I do include some cardio for a greater calorie burn.

I do HIIT, MISS and also LISS but I prefer HIIT.

Originally Posted by opabarbosa View Post
    interesting... been thinking of getting one of the meal plans... id love to see a sample..

cheers mate
    Will get up a sample today guys.

mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikulenko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh my god! Amazing trasformation. You are shredded man!!!
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

"All moment is Fleeting..."

Originally Posted by mikulenko View Post
    Oh my god! Amazing trasformation. You are shredded man!!!
    Cheers man, looking shredded yourself!

phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Truly inspirational ! I'm following his meal plan (atm are only 3 months ) and I can see my body's changes .
    ( Photos in my profile )

Originally Posted by phEEEz View Post
    Truly inspirational ! I'm following his meal plan (atm are only 3 months ) and I can see my body's changes .
    ( Photos in my profile )
    Good stuff Pheeez! Keep up the good work man!

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You look great bro.

k3lv1n2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks very impressive
    watch my progress, click on my youtubelink in my bodyspace

---Shut the f*ck up and Train---

---Eat big, be big---

---Don't just say you can, just do it...

Originally Posted by bfmv69 View Post
    You look great bro.
    Thanks bro! All the best with your training and everything!

Originally Posted by k3lv1n2 View Post
    Looks very impressive
    Thanks.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really amazing body. You are sooo lean. Considering diet plan. Would love to get a look at what is offered. Thanks

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Really amazing body. You are sooo lean. Considering diet plan. Would love to get a look at what is offered. Thanks
    www.JosefRakichFitness.com if you are interested brah!

OzzyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mirin hard

Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Statikflux is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha.. I did this same thing... took me about 3 years... from about 130 - 180lbs... So i know the road it takes to get there... keep it up bro.

Originally Posted by Statikflux View Post
    haha.. I did this same thing... took me about 3 years... from about 130 - 180lbs... So i know the road it takes to get there... keep it up bro.
    Good stuff bro, mirin' your physique as well.

souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000) souless194 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mind blown, I really need to get more mass on myself. At 150 yeah I am cut but I don't look all that big, if could get to 180 it would be just perfect.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★

TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheJackal93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goal Physique/10

Originally Posted by souless194 View Post
    Mind blown, I really need to get more mass on myself. At 150 yeah I am cut but I don't look all that big, if could get to 180 it would be just perfect.
    Can tell you have a lot of potential bro, keep training hard and following a good diet and in a few years time you have an awesome physique.

Originally Posted by TheJackal93 View Post
    Goal Physique/10
    Thanks man.

Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dedicated22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damnnn. Good work OP! Mirnin hard. reps
    Pursuing Aesthetic Perfection.

Completely Gluten and Dairy free

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    definitely inspirational
    “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair

“Nothing happens until something moves.” -Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

Originally Posted by Dedicated22 View Post
    Damnnn. Good work OP! Mirnin hard. reps
    Originally Posted by thenewbeau View Post
    definitely inspirational
    Thanks guys, will send some greens back your way on re-charge.

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks guys, will send some greens back your way on re-charge.
    How much do you try and sleep per night? I've been getting about 6 hours and feel pretty good. Have been thinking 7-8 hours would only be more beneficial though. Thanks.

itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont lift for girls but i would be lying if i said that its not a good plus, lol
    josef, have females treated you a lot differently since you've gotten that shredded?

mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mindTOmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Solid build, motivates me to get my fat ass shredded like 10 years ago lol.

Good job mate.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast