Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    josef do you ever take any longer rest for more than 2 minutes? bro!! i have a shoulder injury! i dun goofed! but when i come back, proboably in 6 months i cant go heavy. gotta do short rests etc. but i feel like i wont go anywhere if my strength wont get stronger... but then i think of u josef. i think of u and ur hypertrophy training.

u dont take long rests right and u built most of ur size in hypertrophy range. no heavy sh!t? right?

plz respond.jpeg

remember josef when i emailed u " i didnt want to jew u" honest input plz!!

thx bro
    Yup I sometimes do, just depends.. I don't time my rest periods or anything I just go when I feel I am ready to do my next set.

Ahh s'hit bro that sucks! What happened?

Don't worry about strength bro, heavy weight doesn't = muscle hypertrophy. Overload = muscle hypertrophy, if you can go heavy use more reps or apply techniques to place more stress on the muscle, example: 4 seconds up/down on certain exercises. I do this quite often for calfs/biceps, its smashes them!

I hardly ever train heavy, on the odd occasion I will go heavy but its usually always high rep range.

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    95 pound weighted dips. got injured

and thx
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    95 pound weighted dips. got injured

and thx
    Ah s'hit.. Sucks bro..

Hope you recover fast!

Check out my most recent interview done a couple days ago: http://www.binaryrevolver.com/all/20...ef-rakich.html

Also all of my other interviews for various websites: http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pages/achievements

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dat natty.

iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iOWAiOWAiOWA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Josef when building your chest what rep ranges do you use most often? and what excercise do you reccomend the most?

Originally Posted by iOWAiOWAiOWA View Post
    Josef when building your chest what rep ranges do you use most often? and what excercise do you reccomend the most?
    Use all exercises, its best to use a wide range.

- Barbell bench
    - Dumbbell bench
    - Incline barbell bench
    - Incline dumbbell bench
    - Decline barbell bench
    - Decline dumbbells
    - Chest dips
    - Incline flys
    - Decline flys
    - Flat bench flys
    - Push ups
    - Dumbbell pull-overs

The list goes on, use a wide variety.

As for the rep range same thing, use a wide variety of reps, my rep range is anywhere from 2-50 (serious) most sets being 6-20 I guess, I always like to pyramid so I usually increase the weight each set, this is the best way to train IMO.

ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAlCapone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    creatine, not even once

Originally Posted by ForeverAlCapone View Post
    creatine, not even once
    Funny you mention this, just had my first scoop of creatine in about 6 months.

Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome progress.
    Best part is you're from NZ and actually have an understanding for flexible dieting and nutritional science which is hard to come by >.<
    Best of luck with all your goals in the fitness industry Josef
    Running 5/3/1
    Competing in a Natural Bodybuilding show in 2015 :)
    Youtube.com/Libthetics <- Subscribe & Follow me on my journey :D

Originally Posted by Libthetics View Post
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome progress.
    Best part is you're from NZ and actually have an understanding for flexible dieting and nutritional science which is hard to come by >.<
    Best of luck with all your goals in the fitness industry Josef
    Thanks brah!

Good to see another Kiwi on these forums!

SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Very impressive, nice work bruh. Mirin'
    Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand pounds of whey, I am the oats that start your day.
    I am the squats down to the grass, I am the gains in your muscle mass.
    When your strength begins to drift I am the rush that helps you lift.
    Helpful bros that inspire. I am your charm when all the girls mire.

`Son of Zeus
    Brother of Hercules
    `Father of Aesthetics
    Forever Mirin.
    ~Rest In Paradise - Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian <3 ~

TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Repn NZ all over.

Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaueko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So Jelly. Mirin'. You just motivated me moar.

triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn!

Originally Posted by Gaueko View Post
    So Jelly. Mirin'. You just motivated me moar.
    Thanks brah!

T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T00thus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have inspired me to cut some fat instead of bulking like a fat powerlifter. You also seem like a really chill dude. Respect.

Originally Posted by T00thus View Post
    You have inspired me to cut some fat instead of bulking like a fat powerlifter. You also seem like a really chill dude. Respect.
    Glad to inspire bro!

All the best with your cut!

Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flystunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Funny you mention this, just had my first scoop of creatine in about 6 months.

Gotta love u for that one lol, can't remember the last time I had a scoop of creatine..maybe 2 years ago lol? And I didn't look like I do now back then..I think it's way too overrated I'm not saying its crap but ppl should really just try mastering their diets and get enough rest cause that's what it's all about..and I don't even hate creatine it's just that I've always been too lazy to consistently take it plus I also don't like the watergains that come along with it xd

White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just read ur site on deloading, seems like a fair description of what ive been going through, maxed my lifts out at 19 and have stagnated at a plateau since (lifting regularly now 11 years)

cheers
    Taking the Bull by the Horns

Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    manlet of peace!!

Jelly of your form. Been following u on ******** for a long time. Nice to see u posting again. :-)

Where do u find your motivation to keep going?

Originally Posted by White_Goodman View Post
    just read ur site on deloading, seems like a fair description of what ive been going through, maxed my lifts out at 19 and have stagnated at a plateau since (lifting regularly now 11 years)

cheers
    Yeah bro, may be a time for a de-load week then.

Originally Posted by Asp1 View Post
    manlet of peace!!

Jelly of your form. Been following u on ******** for a long time. Nice to see u posting again. :-)

Where do u find your motivation to keep going?
    U WOT M8?

Thanks man! Glad to be posting again! I don't know exactly where my motivation comes from, I guess its a bit of everything.

john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000) john.macD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking sickening. Motivation for my cut at the moment!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆ =

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152556883&p=1040057723&posted=1#post1040057723- My legs/push/pull log

Originally Posted by john.macD View Post
    Looking sickening. Motivation for my cut at the moment!
    Thanks brah!

All the best with your cut!

NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOTommy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your physique is extraordinary! Definitely an inspiration.

Repped.
    Former long distance runner and triathlete.

Current supplements:
    CL OxiMega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    ON Micronized Creapure Creatine Mono
    Myofusion
    DS Craze

Originally Posted by NOTommy View Post
    Your physique is extraordinary! Definitely an inspiration.

Repped.
    Thanks bro, here is some greens back at you.

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rakich when I masturbate I oftentimes, for a blink of an eye, imagine you.

now rep me

Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    Rakich when I masturbate I oftentimes, for a blink of an eye, imagine you.

now rep me

Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will you be in attendance of RNV this year? If so i'll look out for youu and say whatup if i see you therre , haha
    Running 5/3/1
    Competing in a Natural Bodybuilding show in 2015 :)
    Youtube.com/Libthetics <- Subscribe & Follow me on my journey :D

Originally Posted by Libthetics View Post
    Will you be in attendance of RNV this year? If so i'll look out for youu and say whatup if i see you therre , haha
    Yup sure will be!

If you see me come up and say hi!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast