mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My refeed day, pls assist!

So today is my refeed and I will have two meals of spaghetti and a little garlic bread... And the rest low protein/ fat meals. Is this ok?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mpannu1 View Post
    So today is my refeed and I will have two meals of spaghetti and a little garlic bread... And the rest low protein/ fat meals. Is this ok?
    Yes assuming your whole diet is moderate protein, very high carb and low fat

mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Yes assuming your whole diet is moderate protein, very high carb and low fat
    It is.