Page 86 of 334 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 9993
    psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^imagine that. Lack of enjoyment from something most of us enjoy
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    ^imagine that. Lack of enjoyment from something most of us enjoy
    ?

People have different tastes and he did say he could have been the victim of a bad pint. And in fairness, I along with another poster earlier had less favorable opinions on rescoop. I think in my case I've grown to like sweetened peanut butter swirls, and the unmodified variety in CPBC came off as chalky and somewhat unappealing when I tried it again. To each his own though. SSC, CC and BMC will always have me coming back to Talenti regardless.

EDIT:

And as a note of housekeeping, it does seem like the Brotherhood of Ben & Jerry's is on the same page when in comes to how annoying it is to have people ask how often/much we consume, and posting those "ugh, cutting sucks" comments. Can we amend the OP to include new rules similar to the "no pic quoting" one in M.E.N.? Or is it not worth it?
    Last edited by chillaxbroseph; 02-09-2013 at 09:46 PM.

handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    past week ive had oatmeal cookie chunk, karamel sutra and milk and cookies...probably some of my top 5 favs now with cinnamon bunz

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had Graeters Mocha tonight. Nothing special. Average compared to other Graeters and other coffee flavors. Decent but wOnt rebuy. Probabaly a B-

Turned dad and gf on to Graeters. She was talking about peppermint and went and got her it. Another convert
    Give the Buckeye Blitz or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough a try = a Must!
    Elena Blueberry Pie = Very good. tastes like straight pie crust + a blueberry Crumble mixed together.
    What flavors have you had? I saw you got the Black Raspberry and enjoyed it.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Give the Buckeye Blitz or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough a try = a Must!
    Elena Blueberry Pie = Very good. tastes like straight pie crust + a blueberry Crumble mixed together.
    What flavors have you had? I saw you got the Black Raspberry and enjoyed it.
    Have never seen the blueberry or buckeye. My rankings of ones I've tried

1. Peppermint
    2. Blackberry
    3. Peanut butter chocolate chip
    4. Butter Pecan
    5. Mint chocolate
    6. Mocha
    7. Pumpkin

I've seen vanilla, chocolate, and coconut. Will try coconut but just bought publix coconut so wasn't interested last night. May try chocolate but doubtful on vanilla.
    PL Log

BTK!

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by handcannon77 View Post
    past week ive had oatmeal cookie chunk, karamel sutra and milk and cookies...probably some of my top 5 favs now with cinnamon bunz
    Full pints?

1. Peppermint
    2. Blackberry
    4. Butter Pecan
    5. Mint chocolate
    6. Mocha
    7. Pumpkin

I've seen vanilla, chocolate, and coconut. Will try coconut but just bought publix coconut so wasn't interested last night. May try chocolate but doubtful on vanilla.
    Agree pumpkin is toward the bottom. It's my least favorite of them all (ie. It's not very good by itself)
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1. Peppermint
    2. Blackberry
    4. Butter Pecan
    5. Mint chocolate
    6. Mocha
    7. Pumpkin

Peppermint is that solid huh?
    Coconut is very good but gets boring after a few bites besides the huge chocolate chips.

TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pumpkin is the shizz

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Peppermint is that solid huh?
    Coconut is very good but gets boring after a few bites besides the huge chocolate chips.
    Forgot about the chocolate chip cookiedough. Probably put that in the 4-5 range. I felt that way about mocha. Good but got boring quick Peppermint is amazing. Best peppermint I've ever had by far. Creamy base with perfect liquid swirls and chunks of cane. So hnnng. My wife liked it and thats not her cup of tea at all
    PL Log

BTK!

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Searched high and low for this...from the reviews i kinda knew what to expect. I love sweetness so i figured it would knock my socks off, with that said it wasnt mind blowing....I enjoyed the mascarpone swirl and base and the cannoli pieces werent amazing but alright.

Am i glad i grabbed 4...not overly i liked it but 2 woulda been enough but seeing its limited ill get over it lol.

money

"Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A few months ago, I entered my local Walgreens to see that the store had been completely restocked and revamped. In addition to launching its own series of snacks and goodies under the private label name "Nice!", Walgreens finalized a deal to bring a series of exclusive, premium snack offerings from the brand Good & Delish, which includes a series of premium ice cream offerings. Upon seeing the brand for the first time, I picked up a pint of their Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough Duet, which fell flat with me. Not to be deterred, I picked up a flavor this week that I've been eying for quite some time: Butter Wishes and Pecan Dreams.

The pint itself consists of a salted caramel base and pieces of buttery pecans. Given my love for all things salted caramel, and my newly discovered fondness for pecans, I figured I was in for a treat. Opening the pint, I was greeted by a lightly colored base similar to that in Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns. As I took my first scoops, I began to realize that something strange was afoot. What caught my attention was what a unique and other-worldly consistency the base had. There are very few products that have ever made me do a double take before I even took my first bite, and it's usually a cause for concern. To even describe what I encountered would tax my descriptive abilities. The best visual representation I can give you is that it was reminiscent of freshly made taffy. The base is incredibly thick, binding together like glue, and upon scooping it stretches to completely unnatural lengths. Folks, I can assure you with virtual certainty that you've never encountered something like this before. Apart from trying it for yourselves, my inadequate description will have to suffice. "But how did it taste?", you ask? Well, I'm almost at a loss in explaining that as well. It certainly doesn't have the overwhelming, distinct flavor of Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel, nor does it have the subtle grace of Haagen Dazs' Salted Caramel Truffle. The taste of caramel is only slightly present, and is being overridden by a competing flavor that was almost akin to marshmallow. The end result is a completely unique base that deviates from its namesake, but still manages to remain palatable. Those people who are expecting the purity of the caramel to shine will be disappointed, but more liberal eaters may find themselves enjoying the uniqueness of the offering. As for me, after my initial shock wore off, I rolled with the punches and found myself appreciating it for what it was.

The element I was most looking forward to was the mix-in. After trying Haagen Dazs' Pralines and Cream, I completely changed my hardline stance that nuts make for mediocre ice cream flavors. The pieces of pecans in that pint were coated with a cinnamon-sugar shell that would make even the coldest heart melt, and I was hoping these mix-ins would be of similar quality. Unfortunately, the fears I had going into my blissful soiree with Haagen Dazs' Pralines and Cream were realized here. The pieces of pecans were unadorned bits of mundanity, lacking any flourishes. They were supple and brittle enough that they did not becomes obstacles, but they lacked that special quality that would leave me hunting for them throughout the pint. All in all, they were fresh and enjoyable, but they left me unimpressed. Without a swirl to spice things up, the lack of a coating on the pecan pieces holds the flavor back from being anything more than average .

After sampling 2 flavors of Good & Delish, I can say with a fair degree of certainty that I'm done with the brand. It's not that I found their selections to be bad, per say, but they simply do not stack up to the offerings from other makers. As their flavors all seem to lack a swirl, I think expecting anything extraordinary from other flavors in the lineup would be wishful thinking on my part. I encourage everyone to try this specific offering, just for the sake of sampling the bizarre base ice cream, but don't expect anything transcendent.

Mike's Score: 6.0/10
    Found at: Walgreens

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I keep looking at the Good & Delish stuff at Walgreen's. Not looking like I should spring for any though judging off these reviews...

Mind if I throw this one up on the blog?
    Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Cliffs: The ice cream center is pretty good as far as novelty selections are concerned. I'd say it was about as good as your Hood/Friendly's mainstream brands. The winner was the cookies. They're unbelievably soft and supple. I would have liked the taste of the M&M's to shine through more, but for a novelty product, I was more than impressed.

Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    I keep looking at the Good & Delish stuff at Walgreen's. Not looking like I should spring for any though judging off these reviews...

Mind if I throw this one up on the blog?
    Go for it, Chad. I was going to P.M. you anyways.

You seem to have very similar taste buds to me, judging from your scores. I'm in virtual agreement with you on everything you've ever posted that I've tried. My honest opinion is that you're going to walk away from these saying, "That was alright, I guess...". Without a swirl, these pints just don't break escape the realm of mediocrity.

And on another note, I may modify my scoring system to match yours in the future. You seem to be going off of a school grading system where a 7.3 (C) is average, while I assign a 5 as an average score. Thus, while my Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream scored an 8 with me, that would be somewhere around a high-8 on your scale (~8.8). Readers might be confused that the language of my reviews does not match the scores given our ideological differences.

Here, I'd assign this pint a 7.5 on your scale. If you want to make that amendment, feel free to.

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post

Mike's Score: 6.0/10
    Found at: Walgreens
    Don't even bother with their cheesecake. WORST. BASE. EVER.

Other than that, I really dig the chocolate ice cream in their cookie dough/peanut butter offering - even though mine only had one measly cookie dough bite and a chit-load of broken pb cups. Not cool.

Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    Don't even bother with their cheesecake. WORST. BASE. EVER.

Other than that, I really dig the chocolate ice cream in their cookie dough/peanut butter offering - even though mine only had one measly cookie dough bite and a chit-load of broken pb cups. Not cool.
    It was the complete opposite for me. In the entire pint I had one half of one PB cup. I've never had a pint that was so skewed, but it looks like it's par for the course with the brand.

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    Thats interesting. The one time I had a pint of Telenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup I actually threw it away. It was horrible. It was bitter and completely flavorless. I'm assuming I got a bad pint but my god. It tasted like pure coco powder, with one of the most dull bases i've ever had. The Peanut Butter cups were just tasteless as well.
    wow that's horrible. Definitely must have been a bad pint lol. When I had it the other night it was pretty damn epic. I probably would have gotten cinnamon buns but the target near my apartment is lazy about restocking. I think I literally contributed to 90% of the cinnamon bun depletion. It's always on the bottom shelf so unless day to day shoppers are in the know and looking for it I doubt they sell much of it.

Finishing off my Edy's caramel coconut cookie tonight.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    And as a note of housekeeping, it does seem like the Brotherhood of Ben & Jerry's is on the same page when in comes to how annoying it is to have people ask how often/much we consume, and posting those "ugh, cutting sucks" comments. Can we amend the OP to include new rules similar to the "no pic quoting" one in M.E.N.? Or is it not worth it?
    Personally, I find it a bit irritating how anal that thread sometimes is about the pic quoting. Within a few weeks of registering my account I made a comment on a food bomb post in that thread by quoting the post. I had read the rules, and tried to edit out all of the links. There was some sort of an issue with displaying the post when I did it though, and I ended up missing one of the images. Three people jumped on me with negs within minutes. I had made the post before going to work, so it was a while before I even realized that there was a problem, and by the time I did I could no longer remove/edit the offending post for whatever reason.

Not quite the same issue, but I feel like we are a bit a more laid back here.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was agreed earlier in the thread no pic quoting or negs

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can we chillax with the verbose and overly descriptive reviews? I don't need three paragraphs to know if you liked it or not. Just tell us if it tastes good. kthnx
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Can we chillax with the verbose and overly descriptive reviews? I don't need three paragraphs to know if you liked it or not. Just tell us if it tastes good. kthnx
    took the words outta my mouth, brb scrolling throw to find the /10 score (not that the effort is not appreciated)

HD caramel cone or HD pralines and cream for this weeks pint? I'm a caramel swirl addict and recently scooped SCT so these two look very good
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    took the words outta my mouth, brb scrolling throw to find the /10 score (not that the effort is not appreciated)

HD caramel cone or HD pralines and cream for this weeks pint? I'm a caramel swirl addict and recently scooped SCT so these two look very good
    I liked the pralines and cream a ton, and it seems to be getting high praises from everyone lately. Its got loads of caramel and pralines.

sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 vote for HD Caramel Cone. Prob my favorite HD flavor so far. Still waiting for my region to get Peanut Butter Pie. Anybody find that yet?

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I havent had the caramel cone i had caramel cone explosion which is a little different (canadian) and i hated it mostly due to the fact that it did not have a caramel swirl like the american caramel cone does....now having said that pralines and cream was AMAZING if you havent tried it you must
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1. Peppermint
    2. Blackberry
    4. Butter Pecan
    5. Mint chocolate
    6. Mocha
    7. Pumpkin

As good as the peppermint was, the mint chocolate chip blew my mind quite frankly.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on Facebook and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.facebook.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sofocused978 View Post
    1 vote for HD Caramel Cone. Prob my favorite HD flavor so far. Still waiting for my region to get Peanut Butter Pie. Anybody find that yet?
    Stop'n'Shop have a 2 for $7 on HD right now (or at least they did yesterday) so I picked up caramel cone and rocky road. Will report back last this week.

They also have a 2 for $6 on the Edy's, so I picked up two for the sake of trying them. Long story short, they both suck. Don't bother buying them.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on Facebook and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.facebook.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

READER REVIEW: Mike's review of Good & Delish Salted Caramel Butter Pecan

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...w-of-good.html

Another review coming a little later today...
    Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    I havent had the caramel cone i had caramel cone explosion which is a little different (canadian) and i hated it mostly due to the fact that it did not have a caramel swirl like the american caramel cone does....now having said that pralines and cream was AMAZING if you havent tried it you must
    looks like that's what i'll spring for. pralines and cream a walgreens only flavor though? the last pint i grabbed from our walgreens was def a re-freeze and was awful
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So of all the flavors sold at walgreens that arent sold elsewhere, it seems that the Haagen Dazs exclusive flavor is reveiwed as the best?

Unless I'm wrong. I'll probably grab a pint of that here shortly.

I like icecream

famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went on an ice cream run the other day and just finished off the last of it. Unfortunately, my camera died and I don't have any pictures, but I got HD Rocky Road, Turkey Hills Banana Split and Private Selection Cinnamon Chocolate.

Rocky Road, being an HD flavor, was excellent. I'm not a fan of chocolate ice cream, but the chocolate base was pretty mild so it wasn't bad. The marshmallow swirl was fantastic, and the almond bits were excellent. Just small enough not to interfere, but big enough to give great texture and taste. It's a great flavor, but you expect that from HD. Only problem is, it's a little less than the sum of its parts. I'd give it a 7/10

Banana Split was, without doubt, the most disappointing. The description reads Banana ice cream swirled with fudge, strawberry ice cream, and chocolate ice cream with walnuts. Sounds epic. Problem is, it isn't. I could go on and on about everything wrong with this flavor, but it's not necessary. I'll just say it was bad. It gets a 3/10

Cinnamon Chocolate was the biggest surprise. I usually don't expect much from private selection and I haven't liked many of their other flavors, but this flavor is something else. The chocolate base was rich and creamy and had an awesome texture. The fudge was great. It was very similar to the denali moose tracks fudge; big hunks of chocolatey goodness. The cinnamon was the biggest surprise. It took this from being mediocre to outstanding. All around awesome flavor, if you get the chance, it's definitely worth trying. 8.5/10
    Got a question? The answer is "Do More Squats"
    "Going back for seconds isn't a privilege. It's a duty."
    Sometimes I wonder, do I lift to eat, or eat to lift?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.