Page 28 of 333 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After rescoopug Christmas cookies tonight it wasn't as good as the first time. Gingerbread house was better. The downside of having to buy huge tubs.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    B&J pb banana is still one of my favorite pints, its got a tart aspect, good pb swirl and good banana flavor (not real fake tasting)...and for 800ish cals i think its a win.
    Cool, I'll taste the other two and have the PB banana. Going to scoop it in a bit, I'll let you guys know how it is.

Originally Posted by tden99 View Post
    haven't really liked three twins, but haven't tried the SSC from them, or the lemon cookie which Chad liked
    Hmm, I should have checked the reviews first, oh well. I'll taste it and see.

UPDATE: B&J GY PB and Banana was OK. I liked the subtle banana flavor and the PB swirl was nice, when I hit it, but the GY overpowered everything and it was too tangy for my liking. It's weird, I like GY but not B&Js.
    Last edited by Vendetta52; 12-02-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    After rescoopug Christmas cookies tonight it wasn't as good as the first time. Gingerbread house was better. The downside of having to buy huge tubs.

I hate how blue bell never releases pints for their seasonal flavors.

Also: coffee ice cream + brownies = sex

berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vizslove View Post
    I was hesitant at first, but O M G
    Really? I thought this was the worst piece of **** I've ever eaten. I can't even eat a full serving of it, I threw the whole container away
    Check out the nutrition and workout tracking app I'm developing. We're currently looking for beta testers!
    www.coachmefitness.com

PRs:
    Bench Press: 325 LBs @ 182 BW
    Deadlift: 405 LBs @ 182 BW
    Squat: 295 Lbs @ 182 BW

vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by berkeberke View Post
    Really? I thought this was the worst piece of **** I've ever eaten. I can't even eat a full serving of it, I threw the whole container away
    For real?! Wow maybe I need to expand my ice cream horizons. Typically im
    not an Edy's fan as they usually have a very fake taste but i though this tasted just like egg nog. Have you had any other egg nog flavored ice creams that put this one to shame?

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    God I love this frozen yoghurt stuff. guilt free. Overall 7/10. Good for what it is. 440kcal of frozen greek yoghurt with honey, no fat and 24g of protein. Damn good for what it is, actually.

My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not an Edy's fan as they usually have a very fake taste but i though this tasted just like egg nog. Have you had any other egg nog flavored ice creams that put this one to shame?
    The egg nog gelato from the gelato counter at whole foods was out of this world, you can't even compare it with the Edy's
    Check out the nutrition and workout tracking app I'm developing. We're currently looking for beta testers!
    www.coachmefitness.com

PRs:
    Bench Press: 325 LBs @ 182 BW
    Deadlift: 405 LBs @ 182 BW
    Squat: 295 Lbs @ 182 BW

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So far Talenti's sounds like the best. I too did not enjoy Edy's

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Great minds think alike, I had that flavor today too bro, lol.
    You and Credz convinced me to dig my half pint out of the freezer. Gave it a good spoonful and got a giant glob of salty, legitimate peanut butter. I had to force myself from continuing. Will need to rescoop. My initial run in with it was not very good, as it came off as just chocolate base with other shxt tossed in that I couldn't even taste.
    My path to contest prep:

Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The oikos froyo is expensive as fuark at my work.

brb not paying over $5 for a pint.

Originally Posted by Woolyyyy View Post
    The oikos froyo is expensive as fuark at my work.

brb not paying over $5 for a pint.
    $3.99 no tax
    My path to contest prep:

Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    $3.99 no tax
    lucky you lol. It's under the natural foods section at my work so the price is insane. On the other hand, store brand froyo is $1.99 a pint with 600cals and 25ish protein.

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    God I love this frozen yoghurt stuff. guilt free. Overall 7/10. Good for what it is. 440kcal of frozen greek yoghurt with honey, no fat and 24g of protein. Damn good for what it is, actually.
    love this stuff. best icecream/froyo for the cals IMO. the blueberry is good too. I'll sometimes do a pint of this plus sludge, shyts epic
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    wish I could find peanut butter world but i've had no luck, ever.
    My only potential tip is to try checking smaller Targets instead of the "Super" Targets. I have yet to see most of the exclusives at my local Super Target, but the smaller one (with a lesser grocery selection) has a pretty solid BnJ's selection, including all of the exclusives. Your mileage may vary.

Originally Posted by Vendetta52 View Post
    UPDATE: B&J GY PB and Banana was OK. I liked the subtle banana flavor and the PB swirl was nice, when I hit it, but the GY overpowered everything and it was too tangy for my liking. It's weird, I like GY but not B&Js.
    I felt exactly the same way when I first scooped this. I love banana. I love peanut butter. I did not care for this initially. However, I will say that I was much more fond of it the second day when I re-scooped. I finished the pint and enjoyed it. Might even purchase again. I was expecting something sweet, possibly in the same vein as the normal Froyo line, but that is not at all what I got. Once the shock factor was gone and I had the right expectations, I enjoyed it much more. It almost has a cheesecake-ish quality to it. Your mileage may vary, but I'd encourage you to take another scoop from the pint just to see if you have a similar experience.

$3.99 no tax
    Snap. The only place I've seen the Oikos stuff around here is in a specialty grocery store or two and the local WFs. None of them are what you'd call "budget-friendly" establishments.
    Last edited by Crucifist; 12-03-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    (Ignore the sludge)

Good but not great. I had had it once before (bought two pints) and thought I would try a second scoop. The speculos cookies are good, but its lacking a swirl or something. 7.5/10. Still somewhat unimpressed with Haagen Dazs tbh. Everything I've had of theirs is good, but doesn't outdo BnJ, Talenti, or even some Breyers/Blue bunny stuff for me. Don't have Blue bell, Private selection, or some of the others so cannot compare.

Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50) vizslove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by berkeberke View Post
    The egg nog gelato from the gelato counter at whole foods was out of this world, you can't even compare it with the Edy's
    Hmm okay, no Whole Foods near me but I'm going to find one better and put my original post to shame.
    Brb eating every egg nog ice cream known to man...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey.. Since i am coming down next weekend, you get these at Giant Eagle? Can you really taste the honey?
    Also where did you get the TCBY in Pittsburgh?? I am hitting Trader Joes on Penn Ave (right by where we are gonna workout on Saturday) in the bakery circle place (the gym used to be called Urban Active but is now LA FITNESS)

So you wanna hit up TJ's and hit a workout? Well have to keep in touch. If you can really taste the honey in that that would be a legit base for a homemade ice cream bowl. May have to give that a whirl this upcoming weekend in pittsburgh.

See you Saturday?

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only local store I know that carries Talenti finally has SSC. Picked up two pints on Saturday and will be trying for the first time tonight. Very excited to try this one!
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hey.. Since i am coming down next weekend, you get these at Giant Eagle? Can you really taste the honey?
    Also where did you get the TCBY in Pittsburgh?? I am hitting Trader Joes on Penn Ave (right by where we are gonna workout on Saturday) in the bakery circle place (the gym used to be called Urban Active but is now LA FITNESS)

So you wanna hit up TJ's and hit a workout? Well have to keep in touch. If you can really taste the honey in that that would be a legit base for a homemade ice cream bowl. May have to give that a whirl this upcoming weekend in pittsburgh.

See you Saturday?
    Of course, gonna crush the legs.
    You can 100% taste the honey-moreso than anything else. It's swirled all over the place. I got it at Giant Eagle so you should not have a problem finding it. We probably should hit TJ's last if you plan on getting anything perishable or frozen. They sell eggwhites for 1.99/carton, so I always load up.
    My path to contest prep:

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great minds think alike, I had that flavor today too bro, lol.
    This is one of the few Ben & Jerry's left that I'm interested in and that I haven't tried. I've heard people say it's like a giant Reese's peanut butter cup...any truth to that? What a cluster still holds my number one spot for both ice cream in general and peanut butter ice cream's.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tried Caramel Chew Chew for the first time the other night...wow. New favourite!

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man, I'm really starting to appreciate Chocolate Therapy... It's slowly climbing up my top flavors list, and slowly but surely it's crawling into the top 5.

To me, it tastes proper like pure ice cream'ified brownies. Not really a single mix in, but it really doesn't need it at all. Almost a perfect taste. Lately it seems like I find myself getting Chocolate Therapy more, and more often.

Anyone else enjoying this flavor as much as I am?
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

To me, it tastes proper like pure ice cream'ified brownies. Not really a single mix in, but it really doesn't need it at all. Almost a perfect taste. Lately it seems like I find myself getting Chocolate Therapy more, and more often.

All right dude, you have to run down your top 5 because I feel like I've seen a lot of top 5 posts from you and now I've lost track of what's actually up there.

Why don't you run down your top 10 ice creams (all brands) and why something might be ranked higher than something else in your opinion?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed.

On page 28..lol. So late.

Choco Therapy is some good stuff. Throw in some sliced banana and top with some whip cream....BALLIN
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Rediscovering the Russian L The Pirate's Avatar
    L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    think i saw something about it.....
    Talenti's Peppermint Bark....worth the pickup??
    P.T.S. Getting stronger by the day

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    This is one of the few Ben & Jerry's left that I'm interested in and that I haven't tried. I've heard people say it's like a giant Reese's peanut butter cup...any truth to that? What a cluster still holds my number one spot for both ice cream in general and peanut butter ice cream's.
    Wasn't directed at me, but for what it's worth...

It's not the worst comparison in the world, but I stand by my assertion that the PB is kind of muted by the rest of the pint. Maybe not a Reese's cup, but one of those off-brand versions that don't seem to have the chocolate to peanut butter ratio quite right. I think it would skyrocket in my rankings if they just upped the PB factor a little more somehow. Maybe if they swapped out the chocolate cookie pieces for PB cookie pieces or PB cookie dough bits. I think that could do it.

Man, I'm really starting to appreciate Chocolate Therapy... It's slowly climbing up my top flavors list, and slowly but surely it's crawling into the top 5.

Don't think it quite hits top 5 for me, but maybe top 10. It definitely surprised the hell out of me when I first tried it, considering the general lack of mix-ins and such. If I'm hankering for chocolate, it's probably between this and Fudge Brownie, depending on whether I want a bit more variation in texture. Would definitely purchase again.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course, gonna crush the legs.
    You can 100% taste the honey-moreso than anything else. It's swirled all over the place. I got it at Giant Eagle so you should not have a problem finding it. We probably should hit TJ's last if you plan on getting anything perishable or frozen. They sell eggwhites for 1.99/carton, so I always load up.
    Ill go to GE on my own time
    If we lift early Saturday I have a lunch I have to attend with my brother his Gf and their family shortly after
    Just want a heads up on where I should look or shop while in Pittsburgh for TCBY cookie dough and the fro yo or any other suggestions you may have to pick up

Ill throw it in my brothers freezer while
    Down there. Also want to see what limited things are at TJ

Ill keep in touch what time we will lift either be early or after that lunch with brother GF and their families. So either early or agternoon

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    All right dude, you have to run down your top 5 because I feel like I've seen a lot of top 5 posts from you and now I've lost track of what's actually up there.

Why don't you run down your top 10 ice creams (all brands) and why something might be ranked higher than something else in your opinion?

Sure man.

1. Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel.
    2. Ben and Jerry's - What A Cluster. / Phish Food.
    3. Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake. / Peanut Butter World.
    4. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked / Cinnamon Buns. (Cinnamon Buns dependant on pint.)
    5. Ben and Jerry's - Pumpkin Cheesecake. Graeters Cookies n Dream.

6. New Orleans Ice Cream Company - Baked Alaska. / B&J - Banana Peanut Butter Froyo.
    7. Ben and Jerry's Late Night Snack (Dependant on pint.)
    8. Graeters Peppermint Stick.
    9. Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.
    10. Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy / NOLA Red Velvet Cake.

11. Drumsticks. You know the ones... Caramel Core, Chocolate cone... Ohhhh yeahhh.

Still have other NOLA flavors still. Peppermint Cookie, Mississippi Debris, another Red Velvet Cake, etc Also have to re scoop Banana cream pie, and Cannoli. I have both in my possession.

Keep in mind a pint layout can change a list easily. I'm going by the last and latest of my rescoops.

Can't wait for NOLA Au Lait & Beignets, as well as Steves Sunday Morning. Those look incredible.
    Last edited by Karas893; 12-03-2012 at 08:41 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ill go to GE on my own time
    If we lift early Saturday I have a lunch I have to attend with my brother his Gf and their family shortly after
    Just want a heads up on where I should look or shop while in Pittsburgh for TCBY cookie dough and the fro yo or any other suggestions you may have to pick up

Ill throw it in my brothers freezer while
    Down there. Also want to see what limited things are at TJ

Ill keep in touch what time we will lift either be early or after that lunch with brother GF and their families. So either early or agternoon
    Works for me. I would get one of each of the TCBY. They're all very good, though I'm sure you will skip mint choc chip. They might be a bit challenging to incorporate into a non-cheat day for you. The Oikos could easily fit into a regular day, so I suggest getting (at least) the honey.
    My path to contest prep:

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure man.

1. Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel.
    2. Ben and Jerry's - What A Cluster. / Phish Food.
    3. Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake. / Peanut Butter World.
    4. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked / Cinnamon Buns. (Cinnamon Buns dependant on pint.)
    5. Ben and Jerry's - Pumpkin Cheesecake. Graeters Cookies n Dream.

6. New Orleans Ice Cream Company - Baked Alaska. / B&J - Banana Peanut Butter Froyo.
    7. Ben and Jerry's Late Night Snack (Dependant on pint.)
    8. Graeters Peppermint Stick.
    9. Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.
    10. Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy / NOLA Red Velvet Cake.

11. Drumsticks. You know the ones... Caramel Core, Chocolate cone... Ohhhh yeahhh.

Still have other NOLA flavors still. Peppermint Cookie, Mississippi Debris, another Red Velvet Cake, etc Also have to re scoop Banana cream pie, and Cannoli. I have both in my possession.

Keep in mind a pint layout can change a list easily. I'm going by the last and latest of my rescoops.
    That's like 20 flavors in the top 10. Cheater Flavors are so subjective, because I hated Red Velvet Cake.

In no particular order, I'll have to say that my favorite flavors, top 10 would be:

-B&J's Boston Cream Pie
    -B&J's Imagine Whirled Peace
    -B&J's Phish Food OR Smores (These are basically the same thing in my estimation, yes I know I just denounced you for doing this, carry on)
    -B&J's Peanut Brittle
    -B&D's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk
    -HD Bananas Foster
    -HD Caramel Cone
    -HD Praline's & Cream
    -Steve's Salty Caramel
    -Talenti SSC

B&J's Mission To Marzipan is obviously one, but I won't include it as it no longer gets produced. WAC is up there, but is on the lower end of the top 10 ranking...and I love PB & Marshmallow, just didn't >love< this flavor. Mint Chocolate Cookie and Triple Caramel Chunk are highly underrated, not quite top 10 though. Really want to try more of Jenni's flavors including the Sweet Potato & Marshmallow...and of course, Steve's Sunday Morning.