Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MacaulayBulkin View Post
    I've always found it funny that they'd travel millions of light-years to just hover around our skies and never actually do anything. They're either intergalactic trolls, or it's not UFO's. I'm open to the idea of us being visited but so far there is no real evidence. Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence, not chit quality recordings or some guy saying he saw one. You'd think with how many times we've apparently been visited, we'd have had at least one bit of decent evidence.
    Tbh this is what I think. The reason they are constantly visiting us is because we are their projects. What I believe is that they combined the DNA of an ape with their DNA to genetically engineer us. They are simply collecting data on how we are progressing. I bet when shiit hits the fan, they will come to save us from our own destruction. There have been stories of this already such as ufos deactiviting nukes in missle silos at air force bases

jimmy status: rustled realronrey's Avatar
    realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flapjacko View Post
    "Same here Lou. I live in Colorado Springs, Co. and I see them just about every night now. I saw 2 a few nights ago that were crossing paths. Looked liked moving stars, but their altitude seems to be above anything our jets could do. Also have noticed that the real dim ones(farther out I believe) seem to move faster. Kind of like a speed limit in space. Also saw something that I don't believe was local, about a month ago."

Tell me more about what our jets can do, thetexanfan.
    as far as i know there is no speed limit in space cause theres no fuking air, no air means no friction.

what a dumb fuk
    *cry when a girl brushes past you crew*
    **Got HIV from a Denny's bathroom crew**
    *can't hold my poop when squatting crew*
    **Tremble at the thought of ordering a pizza online crew**
    **Painted welfare card to look like a MasterCard crew**
    **Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew**

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My personal opinion is that almost every "alient abduction" story is sleep paralysis. I used to believe in
    ETs & I still believe theres other life out there, but I dont think theres any here.

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is what the mayans meant by the end of the world

december 21, 2012

inb4 alien attack

MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    My personal opinion is that almost every "alient abduction" story is sleep paralysis. I used to believe in
    ETs & I still believe theres other life out there, but I dont think theres any here.
    When I had sleep paralysis for the first time I stopped believing in Ghosts and Aliens.

I don't doubt that there are aliens somewhere outthere, but I do doubt they've ever even been to earth or are capable of that much faster travel that we are able to achieve.

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    must be a lot of swamp gas reflecting off weather balloons

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MacaulayBulkin View Post
    I've always found it funny that they'd travel millions of light-years to just hover around our skies and never actually do anything. They're either intergalactic trolls, or it's not UFO's. I'm open to the idea of us being visited but so far there is no real evidence. Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence, not chit quality recordings or some guy saying he saw one. You'd think with how many times we've apparently been visited, we'd have had at least one bit of decent evidence. A big part of me wants to believe, though, but I can't do it until the proof is there.

if they are visiting this planet...they are far more advanced and far more intelligent and i would assume we are not the first civilization they have discovered....im sure they have a set way of dealing with new life. It would be detrimental to just barge in, this world would literally erupt in chaos, im sure they know this.

also there have been (reported) sightings that date back to pre-christ...if they are here, they have probably been watching us for a very long time and have seen how fuked up this world is....genocide, war, nukes etc.....observation would make the most sense.

disregarding shady video but out of the literal thousands of reported ufos throughout history......only one of them has to be true.

witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7thbrah View Post
    Tbh this is what I think. The reason they are constantly visiting us is because we are their projects. What I believe is that they combined the DNA of an ape with their DNA to genetically engineer us. They are simply collecting data on how we are progressing. I bet when shiit hits the fan, they will come to save us from our own destruction. There have been stories of this already such as ufos deactiviting nukes in missle silos at air force bases

you just went full retard.

Originally Posted by ChillBot View Post
    if they are visiting this planet...they are far more advanced and far more intelligent and i would assume we are not the first civilization they have discovered....im sure they have a set way of dealing with new life. It would be detrimental to just barge in, this world would literally erupt in chaos, im sure they know this.

also there have been (reported) sightings that date back to pre-christ...if they are here, they have probably been watching us for a very long time and have seen how fuked up this world is....genocide, war, nukes etc.....observation would make the most sense.
    So obviously they'd be able to do a much better job of making their presence unknown. Brb any retard with a video camera seems to catch them out.

Originally Posted by 7thbrah View Post
    disregarding shady video but out of the literal thousands of reported ufos throughout history......only one of them has to be true.
    Still waiting for it.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you believe in God you are dumb.
    If you don't believe in Aliens you are dumb.
    Strong Logic.
    What makes you so sure there are little green guys wondering around our planet. Is it because of the star wars movie or some other alien invasion movie you watched?
    It's so easy to manipulate people it's not even funny.

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TorontoBrah View Post
    @ 21m 26s mark

Do you think the department of defense would tell scientists like Neil Tyson? They would most likely want to spread the truth.

Also @ 30:10 Sargent James Penniston US Air Force, mind blown SRS
    I'm not talking about specific people, I mean scientists in general.

People study physics because they want to know things. They want to understand how and why the universe is the way it is. Curiosity is the foundation upon which all scientific knowledge is built.

Contacting alien life is a dream for almost every scientist and so naturally they have all thought about it. Don't you think that if there really was reason to believe we have been visited scientists would be all over it? Some even dedicate their entire lives to looking for it (SETI) but they still ignore these random home videos and anecdotal stories. They want nothing more than to contact aliens but they will be the first to tell you that it hasn't happened yet.

DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    angus is peppered to the legal limit.
    You'll never gain mass if you're chasing ass but you'll always get ass if you’re gaining mass.

**FF/EMS Crew**

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by witchfinderg View Post

So obviously they'd be able to do a much better job of making their presence unknown. Brb any retard with a video camera seems to catch them out.

strong logic...no matter how intelligent, they are still bound by the same laws of physics we are and thus technology can only go so far....would have to be psychic to know if someone was watching you

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm pretty retarded, I thought the shot of this video was from a space shuttle or satellite in space. Didn't realize that the structure in the footage was his freakin house. I kept saying how these "UFO" look like bugs flying around a light.

Interesting video, seems like it was one big ship, just blacked out.

Thought this was a pretty good watch, not trying to derail your thread OP, only add to it.

witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50) witchfinderg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChillBot View Post
    strong logic...no matter how intelligent, they are still bound by the same laws of physics we are and thus technology can only go so far....would have to be psychic to know if someone was watching you
    just lol @ this. In the next 50 years we'll have invisibility suits. You don't think an advanced race could do better? So aliens can overcome light speed limits to reach our planet but can't do better than us in terms of covert ops/camoflague. Where is your logic?

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrJohnLocke View Post
    Armada of Chinese Lanterns
    fuking lol'd

octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My body is ready

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh lawd

brb going next door to rape neighbor
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000) bn7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I for one welcome our new Alien overlords.
    ✰ Disciples of NaturalGraham4 Crew ✰ - WMF
    Philly Sports, WVU, YNWA

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on Alien thread.

Whoever doesn't believe in ET life needs a few more years of opening dat dere brain. first, it's on record how vast the universe is. It's on record how there are billions of Galaxies in the universe, just like our Milk Way. Billions. *******.

We have satellites orbiting phuckan Nepture, do a google search and see how far that is. We have Rovers chilling on Mars. Mars, *******s, It's another phuckan PLANET! Can you grasp the concept of a device collecting/Gathering Data and relaying it back to Earth from another Planet? Not fiction, Fact.

If we're capable of opening up an infinite amount of advancement in the fields of Science just within a 100 years, why is it so far-fetched to believe that there are other worlds out there, some advanced than ours, some still struggling through the primitive days? Seriously, sit down and think about it. It's a beauriful thing!

Here's a few million Galaxies just like our own

( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I live in the very same Mayan land where the mayans predicted the end of the world...

so if chit gets real i will be the first one to find out.

DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flying aircraft not yet release or seen by public

aliens

not even my final form educated_Derelict's Avatar
    educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If aliens do come, stupid shet discussions like this will occur about whether it's a hoax or not.

Pepper your anguses.
    Human Spaceflight Engineer

"The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard"

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i can confirm...i was alien

mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    those are sky lanterns dumbass op

try again

Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brianr76 View Post
    Actually Xenu is back for the Scientology cult. Tom Cruise better be peppering right now.
    Come at me bro

Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000) Enemy11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm not saying it's aliens

but it's aliens

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love how every UFO "video" or "picture" is blurry as fuk (can't expect people to carry around HD cameras but still) and just general sh!tty evidence

You would think if aliens existed they would enter Earth during the daytime since they don't know the daylight patterns here, but nope always at night with the worst conditions
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ETbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can confirm, i am E.T Brah
    Dr. Feel, misc's residential psychologybrah

*** sɹǝןןnd ʞʍɐɔ ǝıssnɐ ***
    *** MMC ***

kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ETbrah View Post
    I can confirm, i am E.T Brah
    Sup brah, can you stop trolling us wid dat dere alien tech??

Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dissen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll go ahead and put this with the rest of the UFO videos in the past 100 years that were absolutely nothing.
    ***AR-15 Crew***
    ***American Patriot Crew***
    ***100% German crew***
    ***Genova's Witness Crew***
    ***Boom!***
    ***"hook er in tha fokkin gabber m8 drop that kunt real proper" -Comstarr***