Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by FullSack View Post
    you're an idiot, i emphasized that i said often, not always, that means your tale means jack shiit so shut your whore mouth
    Fair enough

My tone wasn't meant to be that harsh in my post.

EDIT: Also http://www.canberra.edu.au/monitor/2...ve-star-rating

Phuck your fear mongering though, you probably went to a peasant university in an area with a poor economy

Canberra has a ballin economy for grads like me.

Also you said you did a business degree, stop whinging and start your own business with your knowledge

Thats what its for because its not a specialized field of knowledge.

FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KamiKazee View Post
    Fair enough

My tone wasn't meant to be that harsh in my post.

EDIT: Also http://www.canberra.edu.au/monitor/2...ve-star-rating

Phuck your fear mongering though, you probably went to a peasant university in an area with a poor economy

Canberra has a ballin economy for grads like me.
    lol at fear mongering, people who go to university need to hear this shiit, who else is going to tell them? their university???? their parents????their friends??? fuk no, everyone will pat them on the back and act like they're the heroes of the future. They are often the unemployed, depressed, overqualified people of the future and they need to know this, so it doesn't happen to them, either by motivating them to study harder and gain experience whilst they study or by encouraging them to properly research the employment prospects of some bullshiit libereal arts degree that will lead them nowhere whilst making their university rich.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by FullSack View Post
    lol at fear mongering, people who go to university need to hear this shiit, who else is going to tell them? their university???? their parents????their friends??? fuk no, everyone will pat them on the back and act like they're the heroes of the future. They are often the unemployed, depressed, overqualified people of the future and they need to know this, so it doesn't happen to them, either by motivating them to study harder and gain experience whilst they study or by encouraging them to properly research the employment prospects of some bullshiit libereal arts degree that will lead them nowhere whilst making their university rich.
    I agree it is not made easy for people, universities thrive on misinformation and lack of informing.

Its the same as school though they don't tell you chit about the real world.

Basically you have to know someone who can give you an idea of what a job is like or just trust yourself and go for something.

Not anyone's fault though, wealthy people just want to keep the masses as misinformed as possible to keep them down so I see your point.

MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In our parents generation, if you did well in school, you went on to do commerce, medicine or law.... you then got a good grad job that wasn't overly competitive. Now, the Government suggests that everyone can go to Uni, and people decide to study Commerce after seeing an ad on a bus...

It just isn't gonna work.

FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000) FullSack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuayThailand View Post
    In our parents generation, if you did well in school, you went on to do commerce, medicine or law.... you then got a good grad job that wasn't overly competitive. Now, the Government suggests that everyone can go to Uni, and people decide to study Commerce after seeing an ad on a bus...

It just isn't gonna work.
    lol so true

kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SGII View Post
    Ah wow, this thread is a big eye opener...

I'm just about to finish year 12 and seeing all these posts make me wonder if it's even worth going through uni....

1st preference was Commerce too....

whatdo misc
    If you really want to do Commerce then do it, but don't just do it because you're moderately intelligent and don't want to go down the tradie career path, which too many do.

It's very competitive to get a decent grad job in the field, let alone a top one.

I would recommend going to a go8 school (if you don't get into one, then try and transfer into one at the end of first year)...they have a much better reputation with employers than other uni's in business fields and heaps better networking opportunities.

Work hard in your first year (it might seem obvious, but too many guys take it way too easy) and get very high marks (it's not too hard if you treat studying like a job and actually put in effort consistently throughout the semester instead of just before exams). The other bonus about working hard first year is you will be more likely to be successful in applying for exchange (study abroad) if you want to.

Start working on building a well rounded resume early too...get a PT job , play a team sport, get involved in a student society, participate in a few business student competitions, do a bit of volunteering etc.

Try and get an internship (summer vacation work) at the end of your first year (they generally prefer penultimate year students, but I know people who have done it in first year before...if you do accounting, I'm pretty sure ICAA have a work experience program for first years) preferably at a big name company, but any relevant experience is good experience. If you can do that, you will be WELL ahead of the pack and could possibly have a grad position secured with 2 years of your degree to go.
    Physical, Mental, Financial and Social Self-Improvement Thread (GTFIH if you want to improve yourself) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146594863

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its true. Wish I never went to uni.

If you need uni to get your dream job, go for it. If not, it's a waste of time.

kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kravtz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at all these people with "business degrees"...for the most part pretty useless unless you major in finance or accounting. My prof tells me all the time how they look down on business majors, finance major here.

Go to school, do well and major in something that is in demand or something that is relatively a useful skill and you will get a job doing something. Average business degree isn't going to do ****.

tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trade/Tech school > *
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the US, generally, yes. The problem is that everyone goes to college in the US when it's not made for everyone. Most Americans take out loans to pay for universities that have outrageous tuition fees.

In europe, or at least in switzerland, not everyone goes to university, I'd say only about 15/20% of the population go to uni, maybe even less. It's not expensive, you get a world class education and you can easily find a job when you finish.
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.

Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The thing I hate about uni students nowadays is their pure laziness and stupidity. I've witnessed so many students buy their assignments...
    Especially law students, I know a lot of that have connections with professionals either through family/friends/parents so they do their assignments for them (srs).
    It pisses me off, as a hard working student I get **** all and these gronks are praised, plus my uni is just a mess - tutors are so stupid and they fail so many students on purpose in order for us to repeat -> $$ for them.

MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much is going to give in Australia until you have 100's of 0000's of young Aussies who are educated, unemployed and pissed off.

For the record I don't think I'll fall into the aforementioned category because my CV's incredibly well rounded and my grades are good... however all the idealistic 1st year morons annoy me.

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuayThailand View Post
    How much is going to give in Australia until you have 100's of 0000's of young Aussies who are educated, unemployed and pissed off.

For the record I don't think I'll fall into the aforementioned category because my CV's incredibly well rounded and my grades are good... however all the idealistic 1st year morons annoy me.
    That's already the case.
    http://www.roymorgan.com/news/polls/2012/4742/

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shiiiit. I'm thinking about getting my
    Diploma in IT then maybe a degree in computer science (wanna be a software programmer)
    Fck u james

Originally Posted by KRILLEN91 View Post
    That's already the case.
    []
    just don't know how the govt thinks its smart to uncap uni places to further saturate grad positions. I guess it comes back to the more people with degrees, the better Australia looks on an international level, furthering Gillard's education revolution bull****

jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kravtz View Post
    lol at all these people with "business degrees"...for the most part pretty useless unless you major in finance or accounting. My prof tells me all the time how they look down on business majors, finance major here.

Go to school, do well and major in something that is in demand or something that is relatively a useful skill and you will get a job doing something. Average business degree isn't going to do ****.
    Unless you're a female and hot...then you can do marketing/HR.
    Lift.LOL.Learn

ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by koh19 View Post
    In the US, generally, yes. The problem is that everyone goes to college in the US when it's not made for everyone. Most Americans take out loans to pay for universities that have outrageous tuition fees.

In europe, or at least in switzerland, not everyone goes to university, I'd say only about 15/20% of the population go to uni, maybe even less. It's not expensive, you get a world class education and you can easily find a job when you finish.
    Agree^^

Schools dont really give a damn about u, or your well being after college. They just want your money. But u cant really blame them because its a business. Thankfully im getting a 2 yr degree thats actually relevant. Brb 40-65k depending on location, experience, how many hrs u wanna work etc

But i have sooo many friends who think that getting a degree in business/psychology is gonna make them bank smh.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sad truth. I work part time at a supermarket, and attending a Community College. Went from Environmental science to Exercise Science. Its my last semester before i go into the navy. I work with dozens of people who have a College degree and cant find jobs. One guy even has a PHD in biochemistry and is stuck working at a grocery store

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eh I want to be a teacher, and I need a degree to do that.

Whateves
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000)
    kinda obvious there, op. why'd you think student loans are now insured by the federal government ?
    **Knee Draggers Unite**
    **Bangs Chicks From Across The Street While At Home Crew**
    **Bird Mistook Penis For A Giant Juicy Worm Crew**
    **Uses Penis As Baseball Bat Crew**
    **Arrested At Airport For Dangerous Weapon In Pants Crew**
    **Gets Dizzy While Acquiring An Erection Crew**
    **Penis Push Ups All Day Erryday Crew**

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    An engineer can work in finance but a finance major cannot work in engineering .... An accounting major can work in finance but a finance major cannot work as an accountant.... If your determining the value of a degree in terms of job prospects this is the best criteria imo.... If your actually interested in a subject than any major is a good one... From my experience especially in the finance faculty this isn't the case and studying finance myself I find myself uninterested with a degree that will lead to jobs that other people not studying finance are capable of doing .... Sucks lol

philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by YothuYindi84 View Post
    i live indarwin you can stay in my shack for $10 a week rent thats cheap and you can save your moneyfor your own shack
    Originally Posted by YothuYindi84 View Post
    I got offereda job a t woolworths in managemnt but i didnt takeit and i never went o iuni
    Wait stop the this thread, did everybody realize you are posting after SHACKBRAH? he is a legend pls go.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130066493

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KamiKazee View Post
    Shut the phuck up OP

You mad I'm doing an economics degree and have already networked a graduate position starting on 60k in a bank?

From then on I'll work myself up much higher than people without a degree.

Tradies earn phuck all for the hard work they do

brb I'll be jacking off at a desk all day.
    Isn't 60k poverty pay in Australia? I know I couldn't live much of a life there with that much money.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boarchicken View Post
    getting an md from harvard compared to kentucky college doesnt matter you runt. md=md. all about connections. what matters most is getting the residency
    LMAO are you kidding? most of the best residencies are at hospitals sponsored by a top school ( for example, boston general=harvard) you think theyl not give preference to an ivy league MD vs a kentucky college MD?

Also, two of my best friends have just finished their med school (went to state school) and are not getting top residencies because the top school grads are getting the ones they want so far...Better residency=better job more than likely afterwards, so yes it does matter. And i get what you are saying about connections, but the VAST majority will not have the connections to waltz into a great residency.

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    economics bro (currently studying unemployment) yeah this thread is retarded.

StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) StammeringAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I live 10 minutes away from the university I go to. I have the basement apartment to myself for free (thx mom)

University where I live is $3500/yr if not living on campus (including books)

Tuition covered completely by grants and easy to obtain scholarships

Will graduate with 10k savings

Dat der Canada

ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree wiht oP to an extent. What ppl dont realize is that it is difficult to get a job you want unless you either went to a very well respected school or have a really useful degree (accounting, engineering, finance, actuary, to name a few), and really in this market, both would be preferred.

That being said, i was someone with a "useless" degree. Got a job (in 2008 at that) iin sales (any degree could do that), then went and studied my arse off for hte GMAT, and am now at a top 20 MBA school, and have a 6 figure job offer on the table. I say that to say, if you aspire to a corporate job, you should do the whole college thing and with drive you can get there.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking accounting. Got a job in the government as HR. Taking what I can get. Hopefully they keep renewing .

OP has it right. I love how people like to get into well-renown schools that are like top-tier. They think cause the school is good they are guaranteed a job. They say, 'well I'm not guaranteed a job, but they help. The school says that 90% of people leaving our school get hired after they graduate. They start with internships, clubs, and other things.' LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I bet that number is so fcuking inflated.

All I can say is this. Go to school, get a good degree, START WORKING AND FINDING WORK IMMEDIATELY so your name is out there, and then hope for it when you leave. That's what I want.

Also, take a school that offers Co-op. Many people in business who do Co-op here love it and find jobs after. I find it funny people go to schools that are in the middle of nowhere, but are so highly respected. GL finding a good job with no co-op or opportunities in the area.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boomjinx View Post
    brb $27,000 for a 6 year vacation filled with pussy, alcohol, and best friends. (network for future jobs too, idiot.)

would do again for 2x the price.
    THis

mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u mad my college is paid for?

yeah u mad *******