TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

14.5-15 inch forearm brahs I need your help

My wrists are small, about 6.7-7.1 inches, depends on my bloat. One of my ultimate goals is to obtain 15 inch forearms.

I have seen multiple people here with them but they all seem to have 8 inch wrist. Is it possible to obtain 15 inch forearm on my small wrists?

I have long forearm insertions and they extend almost all the way into my wrist.

What routine should I do to get them to that size?

HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) HABIBULEH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    curls

northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i masturbate

6 times a day

MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    small wrist crew checkin in.

arm already looks huge compared to wrist

BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rope pullups several times a week

Buy 10 feet of 2" diameter manila rope, $35 on ebay

TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheConsumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diddoo View Post
    small wrist crew checkin in.

arm already looks huge compared to wrist
    looks huge compared to wrist but looks frail compared to real sized arms brah

take a pic of someone with bigger arms and same wrist/arm ratio and youll see the difference

we still need real size

Originally Posted by BEARPOOP View Post
    Rope pullups several times a week

Buy 10 feet of 2" diameter manila rope, $35 on ebay
    Do you have 15 inch forearms?
    Or you just said it out of your head? Because I used to do pullups few times per week and my forearms were big for my skinny body yet I had tendon problems due to overtraining.

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    13 inch forearm crew checking in 6.5 inch wrists as well.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stalinsaywat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no m

Originally Posted by IanPhelps View Post
    13 inch forearm crew checking in 6.5 inch wrists as well.
    must look weird as **** at 6 6 height

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    must look weird as **** at 6 6 height
    Yeah i try not to look at my wrists, they are frail, broke one in middle school by falling back on it. such is life.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

Yeah i try not to look at my wrists, they are frail, broke one in middle school by falling back on it. such is life.
    know dat feel brah

same here

JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    12 inch forearm with 7 inch wrists. Feelsbadman
    <Positive Brah>
    *Misc Dog Lovers Crew*
    *Sit in my car for hours on weekends so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *No friends on Facebook because Mom declined friend request crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
    *Walk behind a group of people and pretend I'm part of the group crew*

Originally Posted by JahRo225 View Post
    12 inch forearm with 7 inch wrists. Feelsbadman
    This is what im talking about..thats my fear.

People say..bulk and forget about my forearms but it just looks dumb when you get to 200lbs and have weak ones.

Forearms are what separate big strong person from big fat person and people will notice your forearms first even if you are about 20% bf.

and not a single big forearm was seen

I have no respect for a man with small forearms and I have no respect to myself because of that which is not good.

NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NekroCorvix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Everybody is diffrent & nothings immpossible!

I'm 22yo, I weighed 480 when I was 14 now I weigh 190pounds, I'm 6' tall, I have 7" wrists,14.5" forearms,13.5" arms,16.5" deltoids,42.5" chest, 32" waist, 40" hips, 20" thighs, 14" calves, 10" ankles and an 18" neck. However due to the fact my mother and most of her family was inbred and my dad and his family were normal, I was born half inbred, therefore instead of having a guys normal body my body is much like Frankenstein's monster, I have the bones of a man, the figure of a woman, the muscle mass of a man, the walk of a woman, the skin of a woman and the hair of a wookie. I still have some work to do though, I need to tone my body, work out my biceps & triceps until my arms are 16.5, get my deltoids to 18", get rid of my gross stomach pouch & get a six pack, find an armpit length haircut i like and figure out what i should do about my scruffy beard besides clean up and keep my sideburns.

AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NekroCorvix View Post
    I'm 22yo, I weighed 480 when I was 14 now I weigh 190pounds, I'm 6' tall, I have 7" wrists,14.5" forearms,13.5" arms,16.5" deltoids,42.5" chest, 32" waist, 40" hips, 20" thighs, 14" calves, 10" ankles and an 18" neck. However due to the fact my mother and most of her family was inbred and my dad and his family were normal, I was born half inbred, therefore instead of having a guys normal body my body is much like Frankenstein's monster, I have the bones of a man, the figure of a woman, the muscle mass of a man, the walk of a woman, the skin of a woman and the hair of a wookie. I still have some work to do though, I need to tone my body, work out my biceps & triceps until my arms are 16.5, get my deltoids to 18", get rid of my gross stomach pouch & get a six pack, find an armpit length haircut i like and figure out what i should do about my scruffy beard besides clean up and keep my sideburns.
    I couldn't help but bump this, strong ****ing everything. Officially a copypasta
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000) ZBRACFOGNIK is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by NekroCorvix View Post
    ??????????????????

...????????????????

can't be real life

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my forearms are so small i don't even want to say the size
    squeeze your glutes and press

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah i try not to look at my wrists
    Fukn misc...

Not to mention the inbred chit. Strong 1 post account, over four years ago, found. Buried treasure
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most of my arm is forearm

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    **** off, Popeye.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SicilianPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mine are 14, I don't do any direct work for them. They grow the best from barbell rows, chin ups, and heavy barbell curls.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew
    *Buffalo Bills Crew