Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IG: kenneth_prime

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^lol

ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConKrete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    ^^lol

[IMG]pic.com/1z3w9pg.jpg[/IMG]

Lmfao.

Yes I was about 3.50% aware of three fiddy

Passionate Gentleman aspiringloser's Avatar
    aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspiringloser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This girl at my local gym always wear these thin tight pants.

Big deal, whatever right? You can see her panty lines. Ok, cool, hot as fuk, but whatever no biggie. Seeing those pants all the fking time did something to my head. The contour of that outline weaved neurons on my brain and embedded a vivid memory that I cannot wash off. Those lines paved a new era of curves and revolution along with redemption within one's soul. The curvature was a reminder of the weakness of my coc------ Sorry, lol ok anyway.

I always saw that panty line. So, one day she comes in and....

I see no panty line.
    Made me laugh.

(is it panty line or panty lineSSSS?

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aspiringloser View Post

Big deal, whatever right? You can see her panty lines. Ok, cool, hot as fuk, but whatever no biggie. Seeing those pants all the fking time did something to my head. The contour of that outline weaved neurons on my brain and embedded a vivid memory that I cannot wash off. Those lines paved a new era of curves and revolution along with redemption within one's soul. The curvature was a reminder of the weakness of my coc------ Sorry, lol ok anyway.

I see no panty line.
    Made me laugh.

InB4 this guy>>>>>>>>
    Originally Posted by llort93 View Post
    TBH I don't see why girls get soooo worked up about this. If it were me, I'd take it as a complement. Often times, when I go to the gym, I'll seek out the genetically superior specimens and follow them around as they workout. Not like obviously, but just like I'll work on a machine beside them so I can smell them and stuff. The reason guys stare (well me anyway); we're taking mental snapshots of girls while their looking their best. These are then used in what most guys would refer to as the wankbank. PM me for an explanation, posting it might offend someone. Sometimes I'll even pretend to be txting on my phone, but actually taking pictures of the 'target'. But it's not like she's in any real danger, in fact, she should be flattered that I chose her, as she is the best looking girl there. Sometimes I just want to touch the girl, not sexually, just like her tensed muscles as she lifts... Theres just something so beautiful about it!
    I'm back?

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I see no panty line.
    Made me laugh.

Lol wut?

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I see no panty line.
    Made me laugh.

On Monday, I was at the gym and there was this young girl there, about 16ish? She looked like one of those girls with Daddy issues, you know, rode hard, put away wet? Anyway, she walked into the weight area and I think she may have been working out in leggings... Because you could see RIGHT through her pants, her thong, the bum cheeks all of it. Add that her back and bum were all sweaty and well... It was a hot mess. Then, she started squatting. I was right in front of the mirror, so I got to watch all of the people behind her watching her squat. She was flirting with all the creepy guys too. When she finished, I chased her into the change room to tell her. When I got there, 2 girls her age were behind her snickering at her and obviously making fun of her. Then she started talking to them. When I saw her next she was stretching. So I walked up to her and whispered to her that her pants were see through.

Her- "Omg, really?? I just asked the girls in the change room and they said they weren't!"
    Me- "Well.. they were lying."
    Her- "Omg, like...teehee, is it bad?"
    Me- "It's pretty bad."
    Her- "Omg, like, that is SO embarrassing!!"

And I walked away. She got up went to the change room, then 5 minutes later came back. She walked into the weight room to talk to the creepy guys again and give me a dirty look with her see through pants and sweaty ass.

I guess I made it all up?

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like someone going to end up with a lot more attention than they bargained for.
    -101,221, I can see the light - thanks
    -129,871, getting closer
    -150,000, more than half way there!

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    On Monday, I was at the gym and there was this young girl there, about 16ish? She looked like one of those girls with Daddy issues, you know, rode hard, put away wet? Anyway, she walked into the weight area and I think she may have been working out in leggings... Because you could see RIGHT through her pants, her thong, the bum cheeks all of it. Add that her back and bum were all sweaty and well... It was a hot mess. Then, she started squatting. I was right in front of the mirror, so I got to watch all of the people behind her watching her squat. She was flirting with all the creepy guys too. When she finished, I chased her into the change room to tell her. When I got there, 2 girls her age were behind her snickering at her and obviously making fun of her. Then she started talking to them. When I saw her next she was stretching. So I walked up to her and whispered to her that her pants were see through.

Her- "Omg, really?? I just asked the girls in the change room and they said they weren't!"
    Me- "Well.. they were lying."
    Her- "Omg, like...teehee, is it bad?"
    Me- "It's pretty bad."
    Her- "Omg, like, that is SO embarrassing!!"

And I walked away. She got up went to the change room, then 5 minutes later came back. She walked into the weight room to talk to the creepy guys again and give me a dirty look with her see through pants and sweaty ass.

I guess I made it all up?
    So not attractive...does not compute.
    I'm back?

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    So not attractive...does not compute.
    The whole sweaty ass marked see through pants thing isn't attractive to you? Don't come to my gym. 60 yr old lady, no panties, sweating till her hair is drenched, WHITE spandex shorts, doing scissor kicks.

It's like I live in chocolate starfish land.

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    The whole sweaty ass marked see through pants thing isn't attractive to you? Don't come to my gym. 60 yr old lady, no panties, sweating till her hair is drenched, WHITE spandex shorts, doing scissor kicks.

It's like I live in chocolate starfish land.
    Oh lordy the visual. Thank you so much lol.
    I'm back?

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fawnl View Post
    the whole sweaty ass marked see through pants thing isn't attractive to you? Don't come to my gym. 60 yr old lady, no panties, sweating till her hair is drenched, white spandex shorts, doing scissor kicks.

It's like i live in chocolate starfish land.
    i just went limp fast reading this
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilliamBo91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What makes me laugh is when I go into the locker room only to see 60+ year old men walking around naked, gray hairs and all. LOL

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WilliamBo91 View Post
    What makes me laugh is when I go into the locker room only to see 60+ year old men walking around naked, gray hairs and all. LOL
    dont forget when they lift up their nut sack and blow dry it with a blow dryer.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    dont forget when they lift up their nut sack and blow dry it with a blow dryer.
    Daaaaaammmit!! There are some things us ladies never need to know about. This is one of those things.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

Lifeguard extraordinaire! ejones176's Avatar
    ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I laugh at the same 2 dudes who workout together and throw extra weight on the bar when a chick walks by before quickly taking it off and getting in reps after she leaves then putting the weight back on and standing around chests out. poor guys...
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log & Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150010133&p=986923653

MuscleTech Hydroxycut and Phase8
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151760403&page=1

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    Daaaaaammmit!! There are some things us ladies never need to know about. This is one of those things.
    yeah nothing like an old guy comes up next to you at the sink and his gut and nuts sitting on the counter right next to you, and he proceeds to blow dry them old saggy nutz. Makes you want to barf or rage.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    yeah nothing like an old guy comes up next to you at the sink and his gut and nuts sitting on the counter right next to you, and he proceeds to blow dry them old saggy nutz. Makes you want to barf or rage.
    Gadammit... how is this thread turning into a nasty balls thread again?!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can anyone explain a valid reason for this?

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post

[IMG]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb473/quickblackfox/50312E40-01B1-4B61-8B97-D9D8EDD25FC9-12450-00000C7220CBC355.jpg[/I]
    Arrr that is a simple case of penis curls. You see you simply stradle the bench infront of the bar and....
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I do a setup just like this for skull crushers...so, if I get in trouble, I can just let the bar rest on the rack. Does nobody else on here do dis?

But, Vic's explanation is funnier!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

Ironing out the details Nondeplumage's Avatar
    Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forearm curls?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++ Positive Crew ++

This above all: to thine own self be true.

Get strong in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

I like to pick heavy things up and put them down.

I do a setup just like this for skull crushers...so, if I get in trouble, I can just let the bar rest on the rack. Does nobody else on here do dis?

Its no joke thats why the bar has a bend in it.
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Gadammit... how is this thread turning into a nasty balls thread again?!
    not what you said about them this morning is it

you hypocrite

(OO==[][]==OO)

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is a dude at my gym who looks just exactly like that Gangnam Style guy. This, in and of itself is funny to me, but what he does is what makes him hilarious (and irritating as hell after the novelty wears off). He's this little butterball of a guy who wears those effed up looking toe shoes and carries around a gallon sized jug of water which I've never actually seen him drink out of. He'll go and sit on one piece of cable equipment or another, lately it's either the shoulder press or the cable fly, and load it up with a completely ludicrous amount of weight. He will attempt one rep, screaming at the top of his lungs with the attempt, which he usually can't even completely do, let the weight slam down, hop (literally) off the machine, run around it an circle, do about 10 jumping jacks, sit back down on the machine and pant for 10 minutes. He will also get on a treadmill or elliptical trainer and periodically go "WOOOOOO!!!" at the top of his lungs. The first time he did that on the treadmill next to me it scared the crap out of me and I tripped and damn near killed myself (which was also probably hilarious to anyone who happened to be watching). According to my trainer, he's there every day for 5 or 6 hours at a time and might do 5 or 10 minutes of actual working out.

LOL @ Vic's explanation.

I just do skull crushers on a bench only, but I don't go that heavy.

vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vor93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fat people
    zyzz>vor93>shredu

LOL @ Vic's explanation.

I just do skull crushers on a bench only, but I don't go that heavy.
    Well, heavy is relative lol. But, I don't go that heavy either...just in the habit.

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Its no joke thats why the bar has a bend in it.
    Oh my! Will never look at that bend the same.

You know this is going to ruin my reputation as a serious lifter at my gym...when I'm giggling like a school girl at the preacher curl rack.

Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    There is a dude at my gym who looks just exactly like that Gangnam Style guy. This, in and of itself is funny to me, but what he does is what makes him hilarious (and irritating as hell after the novelty wears off). He's this little butterball of a guy who wears those effed up looking toe shoes and carries around a gallon sized jug of water which I've never actually seen him drink out of. He'll go and sit on one piece of cable equipment or another, lately it's either the shoulder press or the cable fly, and load it up with a completely ludicrous amount of weight. He will attempt one rep, screaming at the top of his lungs with the attempt, which he usually can't even completely do, let the weight slam down, hop (literally) off the machine, run around it an circle, do about 10 jumping jacks, sit back down on the machine and pant for 10 minutes. He will also get on a treadmill or elliptical trainer and periodically go "WOOOOOO!!!" at the top of his lungs. The first time he did that on the treadmill next to me it scared the crap out of me and I tripped and damn near killed myself (which was also probably hilarious to anyone who happened to be watching). According to my trainer, he's there every day for 5 or 6 hours at a time and might do 5 or 10 minutes of actual working out.
    I love my effed up looking toe shoes.
    I'm back?