DangerMous3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Left arm worryingly weaker...

Hey Guys,

I've started to notice that my right arm is a hell of alot stronger then my left. Its clearly visible too.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get them to equal out, I have only just started working out properly but it's already frustrating me.

Your thoughts / tips would be great.

Cheers.

Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DangerMous3 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've started to notice that my right arm is a hell of alot stronger then my left. Its clearly visible too.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get them to equal out, I have only just started working out properly but it's already frustrating me.

Cheers.
    Don't worry about it it'll even out eventually and if it doesn't later on just do alternating curls and start with your weak arm.

t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Guys,

Cheers.
    Focus on arm exercises that have your arms move independently from each other, and let each arm to equal work. Like the poster above said, it will even out in time.

repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repsandsets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd choose dumbbell exercises over barbell, so that your stronger arm can't help your weaker arm out.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I have only just started working out properly but it's already frustrating me.

Every noob has imbalances. Don't focus on them at this point but instead simply work to build overall muscle.

Most importantly, give it time, and most such problems will even out.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

DangerMous3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought it would be a case of waiting for them to even out, just wanted to make sure I didn't need to do anything.

I'll try and make sure to fit some alternate dumbell excercises in too.

Cheers for the help