Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Growth Stimulus Training continued..... Train Hard. Train Smart. GROW!

What's up everyone? Since my original thread from back in 2010 has been locked due to reaching the 10,000 reply limit, I'm starting up a 'continued' thread.

If you haven't browsed the original thread, please click on the following link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121353501

As a starting point for every new GST participant, Micro 0 is a crucial tutorial that will show you how to start the program correctly and guide you through your very first microcycle of GST. Download Micro 0 here: www.growthstimulustraining.com/trial.pdf
    **Note: Micro 0 is a larger file, so please be patient when downloading.**

GST has a large following and I will frequently give publicity to participants who exhibit strong results with before and after pictures. The official GST website showcases a 'Featured Reader' every 2-3 months.

Here are some samples of Featured Readers' results:

Jessie Hilgenberg IFBB Figure Pro from Nevada

SEE MORE OF JESSIE - www.********.com/jessiefitness

"Ryan,

My experience with you and GST has been excellent. Through using GST during my last off season, I dramatically increased muscle and size in my legs, which were a past weak area for me.

Your training program and communication kept me focused and on track with my goals. The changes I made during my off season helped me turn IFBB Figure Pro by taking first place at this year's NPCUSA competition!

Thanks Ryan,

Jessie"

------------------------------

Dan from The United Kingdom

"Hey Ryan,

Here goes…

I chose to use GST as a result of reading the forums at bodybuilding.com. I’d been going to the gym as part of my transformation but I was only “going” I wasn’t “training”. I started seeing lots of people writing logs, many of which were following a program called GST. I thought, “I gotta give that a go.”

The thing I liked the most about GST (and still to this day) is the Core Lift progression. With any ounce of logic you can see straight away that a program that actively uses your 1RM as a point of planned progression through the use of % stepped increments is gunna be nigh on impossible to NOT make gains.

GST has changed the way I train indefinitely. I now train for purpose. I don’t “work out” – I train. Having that goal to hit more and more reps on each AMRAP set really forces you to push through the limits you always thought you had – and realise just how far past them you can really go when you do.

I’d recommend GST to anyone. It was only the other day I sent a guy to Ryan for a crash course as I feel anyone who has never done a planned progression routine should definitely “cut their teeth” with GST. It gets you into a habit of following a pattern, setting the work out in front of you, getting in there, and getting it done.

I’d just like to add, although I made some changes to the program myself to tailor it to my needs I’d advise anyone starting it to stick to it and follow Ryan’s instruction. I said this to my other half the other day “If it wasn’t for me seeing this routine on bb.com forums… I don’t think I would be anywhere near to my goal as I am today”.

There you go Ryan. Appreciate the opportunity bud.”

Jordan from Ontario

“I FEEL BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN’T ON GST!”

I can honestly say I have made more gains in the last 2 months than I would have during 4 months of my old 5 day split. There is a huge difference between training and working out without a structured plan. I have stuck to the plan the entire time, never missed a workout, and kept my diet in check the entire time.

Strength has continuously gone up every single week and I have put on very noticeable size. When I started I weighed in at 180. I’m now 190! My goal was to put on 3 pounds per month and that is exactly what I have been doing.

Shoulders have been a strong point for me in the past, but lets face it, who doesnt want huge shoulders? Since focusing on all compound movements during the GST “Press Day”, they have been growing so fast and added so much size to them that I noticed some small stretch marks on both shoulders!

Legs are another thing that have grown tremendously. They were a huge weak point for me and Ryan did a great job setting up my program to hit them hard. Lets just say I no longer consider them a weak point.

I’m so glad I went with GST for my bulk or i’d be getting nowhere right now. I feel bad for people who aren’t on GST. I recommend this program to anyone. Ryan does a great job of designing your program based on your goals.

Thanks again!”

Jay from Michigan

“Two months ago I was looking for a good workout after 24 years of basically doing what I wanted. I set up a workout reading the basic outlines of GST on this site. I loved it right off the bat and jumped right into the workouts. I followed exactly as the guidelines specified and it was great. I made the decision to purchase the ebook and read it over again and again and tweaked the GST workouts I already had. Eight weeks later on my GST routine I was feeling it, and loving it.

I finally took Ryan up on the offer that comes with the ebook and allowed him to design a program for me, tailored around what I am looking for and what I need. Now before I go any further I want to point out that I am VERY set in my ways, in life and the gym and how I train, to have someone tell me what I should do and how I should do it goes against my every fiber in my body.

After reading the workouts he designed for me I had more then a few.. “why the hell didn’t I think of that”, and “shoot that’s better then what I could of thought up”. I just have to give this man some props he knows what the hell he is talking about. Thanks man I am looking forward to the long haul and what GST is gonna do for me.”

Jessie from Minnesota

CONFIDENT AND STRONG THROUGH GST!

“I started training with Ryan as an incentive to lose weight. What I ended up gaining was a whole new insight on nutrition, strength training, and overall well-being.

Ryan has been a source of encouragement, always helping to motivate me to the next level. I can honestly say I’ve never felt better, the compliments haven’t stopped, and my motivation keeps growing every day! Also, I have to say I enjoy trying to beat the boys at their training game.

Ladies, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain, so get started with Ryan NOW. I promise you won’t regret it!”

Paul with the United States Air Force

PAUL GAINED 21LBS OF LEAN MASS!

“Hello Ryan,

I have not e-mailed you in almost a year but that does not mean I have not been working. I wanted to say thank you for a solid program. I have seen consistent gains and recommend GST to everyone that asks for advice.

I have attached some progress pictures. The fist picture is of me two weeks before I started GST Dec 2010 (190lbs), the second was Oct 2011 (204lbs), and the third was today (211lbs).

In January of 2011 I set a goal to be at 215lbs by the end of March 2012. I am currently at 211lbs with a little over two months to go.

Thank you again!

Paul”

Bob from California:

1. Why did you choose to use GST?

I found GST via bodybuilding.com forums. After reading Ryan’s article its just made perfect sense – I knew this program was designed just for me… I was “that guy” stuck doing the same exercise routine (chest&tri’s, back &bi’s, shoulder/legs) and after achieving zero results i just up and quit out of frustration. GST is easy to understand and Ryan’s ebook breaks it down perfectly. All you really have to do is suit up and show up and begin to use the mind/muscle connection.

2. What is your favorite aspect of GST?

“Constant Change” GST keeps my body constantly confused with both routines and weight. There’s no way to get stuck in that gym rut if you work GST correctly.

3. How has GST taken you to the next level in your training?

Just take a look at my before and after pictures! I now train with meaning and goals – I no longer go in to gym just to push some weigh around thinking a pump equals growth.

4. For a prospective GST user, why should they begin using GST?

If you’re tired of the same old gym rut GST is your ladder out. Ryan takes all the confusion out of training correctly and makes it fun again – before you know it you’re body is transforming and achieving results you never dreamed of.

5. If there is anything else you’d like to say about your GST experience, say it here.

GST is a way of life – It has totally changed the way i look at training. I know I’ve just begun and I have a way to go. However, for the first time in my life i feel like I can actually call myself a bodybuilder. I understand how my body works, I understand the mind/muscle connection, I understand how essential proper diet and rest is to achieving your bodybuilding goals. Make sure you talk to Ryan about his custom diet plan you’d be foolish to leave that aspect out of your training program.

Thanks Ryan for all your hard work in creating GST along with your continued support I’m truly grateful.

If you feel like you have acheived quality results through GST, please feel free to email me with your before and after pictures at ryan@growthstimulustraining.com. I always respond to my emails and will be happy to see what you've accomplished in the gym. One place you'll certainly end up is here: www.growthstimulustraining.com/testimonial

To view my training, nutrition, or informational GSTV videos, please click the following link: www.youtube.com/GSTAuthor

Last but not least; please don't hesitate to post your training/nutrition questions in here. This thread doesn't have to always be about GST. I am a career trainer who is focused on helping others to the best of my professional ability. I want to share knowledge with others, as training and nutrition are two of my passions in life! If you are shy and want to keep your questions under wraps, you have the option to email me directly at ryan@growthstimulustraining.com.

Thanks for reading, participating, and growing with GST!

Ryan S. Miller
    www.growthstimulustraining.com
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 10-18-2017 at 08:08 AM.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was gonna get in on the original thread, but looks like this will be the place to be. I'm a noob to GST and plan to be on this program for a while. Only two training days into this, but loving (and hurting from) it so far. Thanks for the help Ryan!

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faid2black View Post
    I was gonna get in on the original thread, but looks like this will be the place to be. I'm a noob to GST and plan to be on this program for a while. Only two training days into this, but loving (and hurting from) it so far. Thanks for the help Ryan!
    No problem, good to see you're loving the program. Am I conversing with you or designing a program for you through email at all? It's hard to know who people are when their screen names don't match their real names.

faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faid2black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha yeah its Andrew (metal3891). You designed my program and are gonna straighten me out with nutrition :-)

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wooohooo! First page! (Don't think it counts though since it's a continued thread haha! :P

Just purchased the ebook yesterday and looking forward to getting started with this! Nice and fresh (hopefully!) after a month away from the gym!
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually have a quick question about the program! Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I don't fancy searching through 10,000 posts to find my answer!

I really like the look of this program, but my only concern is that there is only squatting once per week. I had also been looking into full body programs which have you squatting 3x per week. Is once per week really adequate for my goals (size and strength)? I'm not questioning the program at all - just wondering if it's the best for me personally! Thanks!
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    Actually have a quick question about the program! Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I don't fancy searching through 10,000 posts to find my answer!

I really like the look of this program, but my only concern is that there is only squatting once per week. I had also been looking into full body programs which have you squatting 3x per week. Is once per week really adequate for my goals (size and strength)? I'm not questioning the program at all - just wondering if it's the best for me personally! Thanks!
    In all honesty, people see major growth in their legs from using GST. You might be squatting one day per week (unless you implement squats as part of your weak point training), but you're doing plenty of it on that day. Then you have to remember that you're also deadlifting once per week as well. One supplement movement I like to implement on Lift day is also the reverse lunge, so you're actually hitting your legs twice per week, which is plenty for size and strength.

I should also add that even as a seasoned veteran, Jessie Hilgenberg (I know you look up to her) and her husband both were surprised at the size she was adding to her legs and back while I was training her GST style!

The programs that have you squatting, benching, etc three times per week are typically short lived and boring.....I hear that all the time actually. People use them for a couple months, which is NOTHING in terms of how long a program should be used.

I promise that if you stick to a program that doesn't bore you and stays mentally engaging for at least a year, you'll see the best gains of your life. This game is about consistency over long periods of time. Switching programs frequently does not equal consistency, and it doesn't give programs a time to actually work as they're designed to.

This all applies to GST.

PS, you'll have your program made up for you and in your inbox today by the end of the work day! Thanks so much for your support.

Edit: Your program has been delivered! Check your inbox!
    Last edited by 2020Wellness; 11-09-2012 at 06:47 AM.

We all have our days, and for those days when we feel weak, depleted, soft, and would rather lay on the couch than spend a small portion of our day training for something better...........

"I can stop trying and look like the rest or I can keep trying and look like the best!"

Be like Bob. Choose option number two and pick up a set of guns and a wash board while you're at it!!

Thanks Ryan!

Yes I agree with everything you have said above. You're right in that the programs that have you benching and squatting 3x per week become boring and monotonous.....that's why in the end I chose GST!

Looking forward to this journey !
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Rockja View Post
    Thanks
    You're welcome. Any specific questions about the program?

Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    You're welcome. Any specific questions about the program?
    Just bought it and i'm eager to start !!!

However i still haven't received my copy, and the email address provided seems to not be working :/

Originally Posted by Stephis View Post
    Just bought it and i'm eager to start !!!

However i still haven't received my copy, and the email address provided seems to not be working :/
    Stephis,

My wife and I send each eBook copy and training questionnaire by hand! In other words, if you order in the middle of the night, you receive your materials in the morning

This is a real person to person experience; no automation here. I feel that person to person customer service always rivals automatic emails, etc. I want a working relationship with each customer, and that's one way I maintain that feeling.

You should have your materials in a minute now!

Thanks again and I'll be waiting for your answers to my training questionnaire,

Ryan

Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stephis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stephis,

My wife and I send each eBook copy and training questionnaire by hand! In other words, if you order in the middle of the night, you receive your materials in the morning

This is a real person to person experience; no automation here. I feel that person to person customer service always rivals automatic emails, etc. I want a working relationship with each customer, and that's one way I maintain that feeling.

You should have your materials in a minute now!

Thanks again and I'll be waiting for your answers to my training questionnaire,

Ryan
    Thank you very much, i apologize if i sounded a bit harsh! Looking forward to setting up my own personal workout with someone who knows how to do it!

Thank you very much, i apologize if i sounded a bit harsh! Looking forward to setting up my own personal workout with someone who knows how to do it!
    You weren't harsh, I just wanted to inform you of how everything works with GST.

BTW, you're the first customer from your country to order from me. I've done programs for customers in many, many other countries, but never yours. Your order was a cool order to wake up to.

Thanks again and you've got mail from jess@growthstimulustraining.com and ryan@growthstimulustraining.com,

Ryan

You weren't harsh, I just wanted to inform you of how everything works with GST.

BTW, you're the first customer from your country to order from me. I've done programs for customers in many, many other countries, but never yours. Your order was a cool order to wake up to.

Thanks again and you've got mail from jess@growthstimulustraining.com and ryan@growthstimulustraining.com,

Ryan
    heheheh yeah i know, most people don't even know where my country is will reply in a few hours ! thanks again !

heheheh yeah i know, most people don't even know where my country is will reply in a few hours ! thanks again !
    Program delivered!

Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wanted to leave a quick testimonial for Ryan!

This training program has been awesome. I have not stuck with one program for as long as I have his. I have been through 3 macros now.

Since Ryan sent me my personal training program I have increased all of my lifts:

Bench 135-225
    Squat 105-215
    Chinups 130-230
    Deadlifts 95-225

Not to mention some PR's I think are pretty neat, skull crushers with an EZ curl bar for 85 pounds x 4, planks with two 45 plates on my back for 30 seconds (people look at me weird now haha), and seated cable row from 100-160 for 6.

I have wanted to bench, squat and deadlift over 200 and specifically bench 225 for so long and with Ryan's help and my dedication I'm finally there!

GST is an awesome program because you enjoy going into the gym and seeing yourself progress. I always bring my log book with me, and looking back over the previous months compared to my lifts now is an awesome feeling. I think it's important to follow a plan that incorporates all 4 main lifts as this does so that you don't become one of those guys that juts does bench and biceps. Can't wait for the next upcoming macros and getting even bigger and stronger!

Originally Posted by Drew1204 View Post
    Just wanted to leave a quick testimonial for Ryan!

This training program has been awesome. I have not stuck with one program for as long as I have his. I have been through 3 macros now.

Since Ryan sent me my personal training program I have increased all of my lifts:

Bench 135-225
    Squat 105-215
    Chinups 130-230
    Deadlifts 95-225

Not to mention some PR's I think are pretty neat, skull crushers with an EZ curl bar for 85 pounds x 4, planks with two 45 plates on my back for 30 seconds (people look at me weird now haha), and seated cable row from 100-160 for 6.

I have wanted to bench, squat and deadlift over 200 and specifically bench 225 for so long and with Ryan's help and my dedication I'm finally there!

GST is an awesome program because you enjoy going into the gym and seeing yourself progress. I always bring my log book with me, and looking back over the previous months compared to my lifts now is an awesome feeling. I think it's important to follow a plan that incorporates all 4 main lifts as this does so that you don't become one of those guys that juts does bench and biceps. Can't wait for the next upcoming macros and getting even bigger and stronger!
    Andrew,

This is a SOLID testimonial to The GST Experience. You took the resources that I make available to those who want them and you used them to their maximum potential, which is exactly why I do what I do. I love reading about this type of progress in a GST participant's life.

I'd love to put your above testimonial into the GST site's testimonial page - www.growthstimulustraining.com/testimonial. Is that something you'd allow me to do?

Also, I received your email this afternoon and will be responding to you tomorrow. Monday is one of my big days for face to face training appointments with clients, but I always reserve some time for client emails. You're first on my list

Thanks again Andrew, and let me know about using that testimonial if you see this,

Ryan

Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am definitely looking into this program right now, been looking for a good one for a while and reading the setup from the trial looks like a great setup that I could benifit from.

Originally Posted by Lenerdosy View Post
    I am definitely looking into this program right now, been looking for a good one for a while and reading the setup from the trial looks like a great setup that I could benifit from.
    Lenerdosy,

I recognize the correlation between your email address from your order and your screen name. I just want to thank you for choosing to take part in The GST Experience! You have emails from jess@growthstimulustraining.com and ryan@growthstimulustraining.com in your inbox.

Send me your training questionnaire answers when you're able and I'll be starting on your custom plan!

Talk with you soon through email,

Ryan

Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lenerdosy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lenerdosy,

I recognize the correlation between your email address from your order and your screen name. I just want to thank you for choosing to take part in The GST Experience! You have emails from jess@growthstimulustraining.com and ryan@growthstimulustraining.com in your inbox.

Send me your training questionnaire answers when you're able and I'll be starting on your custom plan!

Talk with you soon through email,

Ryan
    Awesome, I emailed you through on a different email that I actually check though.

Originally Posted by Lenerdosy View Post
    Awesome, I emailed you through on a different email that I actually check though.
    Got it all taken care of, and you should expect to see your program tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Ryan

MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is there a way that you could hit the main lifts twice a week?

Originally Posted by MikeTheImpaler View Post
    Is there a way that you could hit the main lifts twice a week?
    Are you talking about the core lifts? If you are, I wouldn't recommend it. You'd be deadlifting, squatting, benching, and compound rowing twice per week! That is a recipe for a major recovery deficit, which isn't what you want happening to you at all!

The closest GST program to what you're looking for is GST High Freakquency, which is outlined here:

Even GST HF is a beast when done by an experienced trainee who can induce a ton of need for recovery out of each set in comparison to a rookie. I mainly recommend it to rookies to be honest, because they can't get the type of workload out of their workouts that an experienced trainee can. Therefore, they can handle the twice weekly frequency on each body part a little better.

Make sense Mike?

New YQMA Video

Michael V, this should answer your questions......and no, I'm not talking about Michael Vick!

How to choose supplement exercise weights and when to increase them.

Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew1204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Andrew,

This is a SOLID testimonial to The GST Experience. You took the resources that I make available to those who want them and you used them to their maximum potential, which is exactly why I do what I do. I love reading about this type of progress in a GST participant's life.

I'd love to put your above testimonial into the GST site's testimonial page. Is that something you'd allow me to do?

Also, I received your email this afternoon and will be responding to you tomorrow. Monday is one of my big days for face to face training appointments with clients, but I always reserve some time for client emails. You're first on my list

Thanks again Andrew, and let me know about using that testimonial if you see this,

Ryan
    Hi Ryan,

Thanks for sending me my updated plan for the next phase. Looking forward to getting started--again!

Yes you can use my testimonial on the website.

nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahh i cant wait to try this. im deployed right now in Afghanistan, but i think i will give it a shot! looks intense

Originally Posted by nick0322 View Post
    ahh i cant wait to try this. im deployed right now in Afghanistan, but i think i will give it a shot! looks intense
    I literally just sent a custom program to Afghanistan last week! One of your fellow soldiers picked it up from me, as well as many others in the past.

Thanks for posting and let me know if you have any questions for me,

Ryan

Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey there. This training is awesome, for the first time in my life I was actually able to gain muscle/strength and lose some fat on the way. Also it never gets old and on the end of each cycle I can't wait for the next to start. I highly recommend it and give my thanks to Ryan for such an amazing training program.