tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fierce 5 U/L Substitutions

I graduated from beginner full body a couple months ago. I have been doing PHUL for 9 weeks now. I planned the program for 12 weeks. Now I need to plan a new program.

I have selected Fierce 5 U/L. However, I do not have all of the equipment to do all of the exercises. I need to substitute. I did the subs on my own for PHUL, but I am not as experienced as some of you guys. Can anyone help me with the subs? I have a full rack, dumbbells, FID bench, preacher curl pad, land mine, resistance bands, barbell and plates.

I need to swap these exercises. I’ll put some ideas I had in parenthesis:

Lat pull downs (pull ups?)
    Weighted back extension (SL good mornings?)
    Leg press
    Leg curls for A day
    Face pulls
    Tricep press (skull crusher?)
    Leg extensions
    Leg curls for B day

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some options:

Lat pull downs (pull ups?) Check (even better)
    Weighted back extension (SL good mornings?) Check
    Leg press Bulgarian split squats
    Leg curls for A day Db hamstring curls/Nordic curls
    Face pulls Db face pulls (bent over like a Pendlay)
    Tricep press (skull crusher?) Check
    Leg extensions Forward/reverse lunges
    Leg curls for B day Db hamstring curls/Nordic curls

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Resistance band seated Leg curls
    Resistance band face pull

are my recommendation..
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 04-10-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    FMH crew - Couch.
    Washed up meathead

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tjcashmoney View Post
    Weighted back extension (SL good mornings?)
    Leg press
    For the first one you can do Dog Lifts.
    For the second one you can do Dog Lifts with the dog on a bench for the starting position.

tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the responses! I have a plan together for the next 12 weeks now.

Except you, Paul. I don’t really like dogs. They smell bad and pee on my floor!

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for all the responses! I have a plan together for the next 12 weeks now.

Cats and stuff are too small tho...
    FMH crew - Couch.
    Washed up meathead

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what continent you live on, but you can also lift a dik dik. They are native to Africa.

Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    For the first one you can do Dog Lifts.
    For the second one you can do Dog Lifts with the dog on a bench for the starting position.
    You could also get a puppy and lift it up until it reaches adulthood.

Ancient Greeks did this with their bulls.