MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000)

"I'm about to Faint" feeling when doing bent over anything....

I'm talking when i do squats, (even light)
    bent over rows
    deadlifts
    and when i pick up heavy dumbells to do traps even

after 8-12 reps as soon as i put the weights back It's like I'm about to drop, and Its not like im going heavy frankly i'm afraid to go heavy at all because I'm certain i would faint..

I go heavy as hell in other things without any issues (bench, arms, lat pull-downs ect)

soon as I bend over and pick up anything over 135 lbs, not WHILE i'm doing the motions, but once i let the weights go its like "give me a seat right now or else"..

My breathing is very proper, I focus on breathing heavy in and out because i thought this was the issue at first, my hydration is also very proper, I drink 1/4 to 1/3 gallon while working out. Wondering if anyone had the same issues..

The only thing I can think of, and please dont let this LEAD you into an answer if you have something else in mind do share, but is that the middle of my back does hurt, just in general, not while working out, but you know i can tell if i had an X-ray there would be something pinched.. but im not sure how that would even matter or cause my issues... help?
    Ratreria.Com <-- Lulz
    ThatsDominican.Com Founder.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think it's too unusual to be lightheaded after a really heavy set, but if it happens during light sets as well, I'm not too sure. I'm interested in anything people say if they've experienced something similar.
    FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/AlphaBrass01

MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    I don't think it's too unusual to be lightheaded after a really heavy set, but if it happens during light sets as well, I'm not too sure. I'm interested in anything people say if they've experienced something similar.

me too, the only heavy thing I do from what makes me dizzy/light-headed is shrugs...

but say deadlifts, or squats.. i'm only doing 135.. im honestly too scared to go anymore and, hell i dont even wanna think about fainting in the gym or something.. by the way 135 does not feel heavy to me, but again i dont go heavier because of the issues im having.
    Ratreria.Com <-- Lulz

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe your blood pressure is very low. That's easy to test at a pharmacy with one of those machines.

kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you taking 1,3 Dimethylmylamine? I've noticed that if I take it while my tolerance to it is low, I come close to passing out after bent over rows and deadlifts. I imagine some other stims could do the same thing.

Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First off are you taking ANY supps OP? because im getting the EXACT same feeling when i bend over to do lifts. same with light weight if im bent over and i get back up everything will go black for a few seconds and then ill feel light headed. this happened after i started taking jacked. i NEVER got these side effects before i was on this supp. im still on it now and had these issues today when working back. so if your not on any supps then you should go see a doc. take care brah

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Are you dieting?

Make sure you eat a large amount of starchy carbs after working out along with your protein.

What are you eating beforehand? Do you have blood sugar issues?

Originally Posted by Tamper View Post
    First off are you taking ANY supps OP? because im getting the EXACT same feeling when i bend over to do lifts. same with light weight if im bent over and i get back up everything will go black for a few seconds and then ill feel light headed. this happened after i started taking jacked. i NEVER got these side effects before i was on this supp. im still on it now and had these issues today when working back. so if your not on any supps then you should go see a doc. take care brah

Hmm to you and that other poster, yeh I have been taking white flood, and just got on to presurge (contains 1,3 but whiteflood does not)

I wonder if this could be the culprit of the problem? Why would this cause the issue thought? Also do you notice your heart rate go up as well when you get the light headedness? this is interesting maybe we are on to something.

I would like to also note, when i take 1 serving of pre-surge for cardio, I do not feel lightheaded at all and my heart rate remains normal as to whatever cardio I am doing.

David Olson brought up a good point with the low blood pressure however I get checked out 1-2 times a year Doc never brought anything up, i will re-check to make certain I looked at some of the symptoms and the one about light headedness while bending ect sorta fits, however this does ONLY happen when im lifting.. not if i bend over regularly for anything else.. No Ricky Martin.
    Ratreria.Com <-- Lulz

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Are you dieting?

Make sure you eat a large amount of starchy carbs after working out along with your protein.

What are you eating beforehand? Do you have blood sugar issues?

No sugar issues here, been tested for Diabetes a few times (because I urinate a lot so I got worried) however, when u drink a gallon to a gallon and half per day of water i guess thats normal..

I am not dieting, however my diet is very solid, just in general, I only eat junk once a week and make sure i get enough vitamins, protein, good carbs and good fats ect.
    Ratreria.Com <-- Lulz

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i get this usually after deadlifting. every time, regardless of weight really. not taking anything pre-workout either and my breathing/health are both definitely in check. im actually just used to having this feeling and expect it every time
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

trance music producer brah: http://www.monoversemusic.com

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

Originally Posted by excess34 View Post
    i get this usually after deadlifting. every time, regardless of weight really. not taking anything pre-workout either and my breathing/health are both definitely in check. im actually just used to having this feeling and expect it every time
    thing is i'd be able to say "whatever" and expect the feeling and keep going.. but it prevents me from going heavier because again, I dont wanna pass out while doing/or after doing anything in the gym.. while i dont feel dizzy AT ALL while im doing the exercise, and I only feel dizz after putting the weights down, I dont wanna risk fainting at the gym, could be dangerous and if nothing else thats embarrassing
    Ratreria.Com <-- Lulz

Registered User broomandabucket's Avatar
    broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10) broomandabucket is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MinusP View Post
    bent over rows
    deadlifts

after 8-12 reps as soon as i put the weights back It's like I'm about to drop, and Its not like im going heavy frankly i'm afraid to go heavy at all because I'm certain i would faint..

I go heavy as hell in other things without any issues (bench, arms, lat pull-downs ect)

soon as I bend over and pick up anything over 135 lbs, not WHILE i'm doing the motions, but once i let the weights go its like "give me a seat right now or else"..

My breathing is very proper, I focus on breathing heavy in and out because i thought this was the issue at first, my hydration is also very proper, I drink 1/4 to 1/3 gallon while working out. Wondering if anyone had the same issues..

The only thing I can think of, and please dont let this LEAD you into an answer if you have something else in mind do share, but is that the middle of my back does hurt, just in general, not while working out, but you know i can tell if i had an X-ray there would be something pinched.. but im not sure how that would even matter or cause my issues... help?
    brah its your supp. jack 3d is my supp of choice

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thing is i'd be able to say "whatever" and expect the feeling and keep going.. but it prevents me from going heavier because again, I dont wanna pass out while doing/or after doing anything in the gym.. while i dont feel dizzy AT ALL while im doing the exercise, and I only feel dizz after putting the weights down, I dont wanna risk fainting at the gym, could be dangerous and if nothing else thats embarrassing
    haha well i've just kept up with it and done fine. as for broom's comment, i don't think it is to be honest. like i said i don't take one and i feel it every time.

i really think it might just be the exercises. i know a few people who've expressed a similar feeling. perhaps it has something to do with breathing, and i know you said you breathe properly already - but it might still be a factor.
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

trance music producer brah: http://www.monoversemusic.com

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ptwa9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're about to feint, quickly nod your head down toward your chest. There is a large artery running along the back of your neck that supplies most of the blood to your brain. Stretching your neck like this allows this artery to fill with blood quickly and prevent you from actually feinting when you start to feel dizzy.

james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, is this something that has just started recently, but use to not happen... if so, look into what you do now that may be different than you have done, such as the way you train or pre workout meal etc.
    often times, if i get to combining legs and back, using higher rep range, it will make me dizzy and sometime a little nauseous

Muhaisa8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi man

bent over rows
    deadlifts

I have exactly the same problem, 100% you explained as if it was me who was writing. I also have the same concerns about fainting as it would be embarrassing or dangerous. I googled my problem and I ended up here (sorry came after 11 years lol, saw that your post is from 2010) I dont know if you are still active here, but did you find out what was the reason behind all those thing?