Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnguy12000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    Me and my uncle had a debate about whether or not I'm squatting right. Unfortunately, he doesn't have proper form, so he thinks my form is wrong. He said that I'd never be able to squat 400lbs. So we made a bet. I have until April 1st to squat 400lbs. If I win, I get a free $100. He also gave me 6 months, so July 1st is the end of my training to hit 315lbs. If I do that, that's another $100. This is all the motivation I need I can't wait to prove him wrong. It's gonna be hilarious.

On another note, I'm gonna be making changes on my calories. Gonna recalculate BMR and go from there. What are your thoughts about this? I'll update with my new cal intake in a bit. Currently watching Prison Break. Gonna be heading out tonight to fill out an application for a paper route. Keep me in y'all prayers.

Was unable to get progress pics today. I'll have them for you all tomorrow.

Looking forward to my second day of Starting Strength tomorrow. Workout B here I come (squats, presses, and power cleans). I'll also be updating with new goals either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
    it all depends on if you think you have stopped losing. In the "losing fat" thread by wavelength he states that you just adjust 200 cals and monitor. For me i readjust my Base cals after I lose 5-7lbs. Ex: I was eating 2000, when i lose 5-7lbs, I dropped to 1800 cals and continue the 2-3lbs per week loss. But I never need to drop much more below that. i think the lowest i went was 1500 cals, but i was hungry as &^%$$.

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mnguy12000 View Post
    it all depends on if you think you have stopped losing. In the "losing fat" thread by wavelength he states that you just adjust 200 cals and monitor. For me i readjust my Base cals after I lose 5-7lbs. Ex: I was eating 2000, when i lose 5-7lbs, I dropped to 1800 cals and continue the 2-3lbs per week loss. But I never need to drop much more below that. i think the lowest i went was 1500 cals, but i was hungry as &^%$$.
    Thanks for your input bro. I decided to drop about 200-250 cals. Instead 2,583 cals I'll be taking in 2,325 cals. I started out at 206lbs. I'm currently at 190-191lbs. So I should be okay. Gonna monitor it for the next week and see how things go.

P.s. repped!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yay for calorie drops..... (not srs)
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    yay for calorie drops..... (not srs)
    Yeah I know...less food for me now
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey bro, Jaxlift and I signed up for the 12wk challenge... wanna join?? it's free!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

hey bro, Jaxlift and I signed up for the 12wk challenge... wanna join?? it's free!!!
    Let's do it bro! Gonna sign up later on today. this should ultra fun!

I'll look into all the details in a bit. Getting ready to head out to the gym right now (finishing up my coffe with 2tbsn of nutiva coconut oil, yum)!

Injured my shoulder sometime last week before I began SS. It's gotten worse over the last 4 days. I've declared a speedy recover, I'm believing God that it's done, and that settles it. Don't like to talk about anything negative (hence my injury). I believe that it gives it power when you claim it. Heck, that's another topic for discussion though.

Gonna go hit this squat, bench and Deadlift workout. I'm ready and pumped!!!!! Yeah buddy!!!!

P.s. I know I haven't posted my progress pics or even updated my goals. Just been slipping my mind.

P.p.s. Went to take this Computer based test for the airport security screener position that I mentioned awhile back, and I passed it!!! Next step is a 10-year background check (homeland security doesn't kid around). This job is mine, I just know it!!

Keto Lifestyle

Heck yea on the job man!!!!

Praying for your recovery bro!!!

Look into Cuban rotations and ytwl's, two excellent prehab shoulder exercises!!!

Glad you are going to join the contest bro!!! That gets you, me, and jaxlifter in on it, strength in numbers!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    P.p.s. Went to take this Computer based test for the airport security screener position that I mentioned awhile back, and I passed it!!! Next step is a 10-year background check (homeland security doesn't kid around). This job is mine, I just know it!!
    Congrats!
    I once had to do an FBI background check and interview for my whole life (I was 28 at the time). Every address I'd ever lived at, every traffic ticket, it was a massive headache. 30 pages of paperwork.
    Part of my transformation here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149287533

Heck yea on the job man!!!!

Praying for your recovery bro!!!

Look into Cuban rotations and ytwl's, two excellent prehab shoulder exercises!!!

Glad you are going to join the contest bro!!! That gets you, me, and jaxlifter in on it, strength in numbers!!!!
    Thanks, I'm excited! Wanna make this money already lol

Appreciate the prayers bro, always.

I'll check those out later on tonight most likely.

Exactly! So let's get this bro! We all gotta win something lol

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Congrats!
    I once had to do an FBI background check and interview for my whole life (I was 28 at the time). Every address I'd ever lived at, every traffic ticket, it was a massive headache. 30 pages of paperwork.
    Thank you Blackjack! Appreciate the support.

Yeah, they can be pretty crazy. Thank God mine is no where near as long. It is pretty lengthy, but not 30 pages (thank goodness). Gonna work on some of it right now and finish it either tomorrow or on Sunday.
    -------------------------------------------
    Progress photos as promised:

-------------------------------------------
    Goal Updates:
    [Body]
    -185lbs w/ 8-10 % bf
    -Bench 315lbs
    -Squat 405lbs
    -Deadlift 450lbs
    -Complete 12 week Challenge

[Personal]
    -Complete Bachelor Degree
    -Get Real Estate Salespersons License
    -Practice saving money
    -Read my Bible
    -Learn to invest (stocks, options, bonds, real estate)
    -Be kind to everyone
    -Give more, receive less
    -Think before I act

Those are all the goals I could come up with right now. When something comes up, I'll update accordingly. When I do have an update the update will look something like this.

[Personal]
    -Read my Bible
    +Read my Bible for a week straight

That's my new structure of updating my goals. Anyways, that's it for now. Stay tuned everyone!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jcpryor3; 01-04-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Keto Lifestyle

looks like you got a thick upper back man!!! Jelous
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

looks like you got a thick upper back man!!! Jelous
    lol don't be jelly, I got a lot of bf to lose before it really starts to show....it seems like it's taking forever, but I'm in it for the long run. I have to constantly remind myself that this is not a sprint, it's a marathon!

Forgot to update about my workout today, so here goes:

Squats
    Set 1: 205 x 5
    Set 2: 205 x 5
    Set 3: 205 x 5

Bench
    Set 1: 195 x 5
    Set 2: 195 x 5
    Set 3: 195 x 5

Deadlift
    Set 1: 260 x 5

Did about 4 warmups for each exercise to get my muscles ready.

Keto Lifestyle