JamesForShame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new diet, trying to put on mass lemme know what you think

right now i weight about 195-200 prolly 25-30% bodyfat i'm trying to stay on this weight just lose bodyfat and convert it to muscle. lemme know what you think about my diet to do this, the chickens i get from sams club if yu have any feedback i'd love to hear it. or even like what would be the best times to eat certain foods, your help would be greatly appreciated,

if you're curious about my training regime, it goes like this
    all my exercises are 3-4 sets about 7-12 reps
    mon
    boxing/muay thai two hours in evening , then chest dumbbell bench, incline db bench, decline bench, then tricep rope pull down and overhead tricep with rope

tuesday
    work 8-6 30 pm evening boxing and muay thai two hours, back and bis, with lat pull down sets, cable rows, t bar row, rear delt flys, then barbell curls, and reverse barbell curls

wednesday
    early morning boxing then work 10-9:30 pm and then shoulders and calves, front raise, lateral raise, barbell shrugs, military press, and 2 calve exercises if i'm up for it i have big calves so i dont push em too hard.a

Thursday
    early morning muay thai then work 11-9 pm then legs, usually composed of hack squat, reverse hack squat, squats, leg ext, leg curls,

friday
    early morning muay thai then work 11-9 and chest (then the following week i'll start with back and bis and do that workout twice a week and so on)

saturday sunday i eat whatever i want cheat days. but during the week i eat this
    Attached Images

Registered User skyboundfitness's Avatar
    skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100)
    couple things...

It is difficult to put on muscle while losing fat unless the ratios of weight training to cardio to diet are all perfect, unless you are new to fitness.

That said, to do this, you would want to focus on weight training circuits. Circuits help keep the heart rate up, which will help burn even more fat. Do weight training circuits before your boxing if possible.

From my experience, the best way to strip fat and put on muscle (or maintain it) is weight training circuits, a quick cardio session after (like 10 minute run), and one day per week of HIIT (about 30 minutes)

Diet also plays into this, eat clean, and find out how much you need to eat.
    CPT and Nutritional Consultant, NPTI , NASM
    Owner of Skybound Fitness
    http://www.skyboundfitness.com

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You really shouldn't have cheat days at all, cheat meals sure but 1 a week max, two whole cheat days could easily **** up a whole weeks work.

But that deficit looks solid. You should lower the carbs and up the fat though 30g of fat is really really low
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs