Closed Thread
Page 70 of 267 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 8003
    Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Need. More. Coffee. SLDL, guys, not dead lifts. Sorry.

But even so, yes, I do them right. Not been lifting seriously until about 3 months ago, when I started All Pro's (did P90X before then, which was great but I was on a crazy cut so very little muscle).

Follow All Pro's, so add 10% every 5 weeks and increase rep ranges every week (8 through 12). I can do 105 in SLDL for 12 reps, but the one time I tried to max, did 135 and pretty much did just 3 before dropping it.
    I can do like 405x3 (real DL) and feel like I'm goin to turn to dust at 425+. If you did 3, it's not your max. Also. SLDL aren't even remotely the same as DL. Start deadlifting plox.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    I would honestly do strength training for a solid year so you can get your numbers up, you should be able to to pull 3 plates very easily in a couple of months.
    To be quite honest, I have been pretty impressed by how much it's improved since I started All Pro's. My squats and bench when I started were 85, each. I'm a scrawny dude, man.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    I can do like 405x3 (real DL) and feel like I'm goin to turn to dust at 425+. If you did 3, it's not your max. Also. SLDL aren't even remotely the same as DL. Start deadlifting plox.
    Yeah, I realized that afterwards -- SLDL is primarily for them hammies while DLs are for the back, correct? Anyway, just incorporated DB presses and crossover flys in Cycle 2 'cause chest is lacking. Just started Cycle 3, so will add DLs. Would you recommend just going with the All Pro's model (i.e. 8 - 12 reps; if you hit it, increase by 10%) or would you just recommend that I do a standard 8x3 sets for max weight?

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I realized that afterwards -- SLDL is primarily for them hammies while DLs are for the back, correct? Anyway, just incorporated DB presses and crossover flys in Cycle 2 'cause chest is lacking. Just started Cycle 3, so will add DLs. Would you recommend just going with the All Pro's model (i.e. 8 - 12 reps; if you hit it, increase by 10%) or would you just recommend that I do a standard 8x3 sets for max weight?
    All pros is fine for what it is. It's not really a strength building thing, but should give some good hypertrophy. All depends on your goals. You wanna look like you lift, or actually lift?
    1175 @172

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm not familiar with all pro's at all, but the percentage increase thing seems counterintuitive to me. that would make it so you're increasing by small amounts at first and then increasing by more and more as your lifts get heavier. maybe it changes in later cycles but that just seems kinda weird to me. when i started lifting i just started really light (even if i could do way more reps/sets just kept the weight very low at first) and increased by 5lbs each week until i started to plateau. occasionally felt brave and would increase by 10lb. bench went way up super fast that way, from like 140 to 200 in a few months. then again i was eating whatever i wanted and completely noobgaining so idk if this is even relevant at all. just kinda thinking out loud.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be quite honest, I have been pretty impressed by how much it's improved since I started All Pro's. My squats and bench when I started were 85, each. I'm a scrawny dude, man.
    damn man, just hit 6 reps for the main lifts, add 2.5 lbs to each side when you can do 6 reps with good form and grind it out, you should definitely be able to get all your lifts to double within a few months. Up until weight starts getting really heavy you can still make massive gains and add weight each workout with the heavy weight/low reps.
    I did that and now im doing it for the main 5 lifts (cant dead or squat until back heals) and then 8-12 for assistance work. Honestly as long as you get 1g per lb of bodyweight and try to add half a pound a week you should explode with strength. The main lifts will allow you to get all of your other lifts up with the better CNS adaptations, then the accessory lifts for muscular size and endurance.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

All pros is fine for what it is. It's not really a strength building thing, but should give some good hypertrophy. All depends on your goals. You wanna look like you lift, or actually lift?
    Fair point. It was a toss up between AP and SS, but I honestly did not have good enough form for some of the SS lifts (especially Power Clean) and that resulted in a couple of painful sprains. So, I went with AP only because it seemed more... beginner friendly? I figured once I had completed a few cycles of AP, I can switch to a program like SS.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fukcin ammex spreadin dem insanity lies down there lol
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    i'm not familiar with all pro's at all, but the percentage increase thing seems counterintuitive to me. that would make it so you're increasing by small amounts at first and then increasing by more and more as your lifts get heavier. maybe it changes in later cycles but that just seems kinda weird to me. when i started lifting i just started really light (even if i could do way more reps/sets just kept the weight very low at first) and increased by 5lbs each week until i started to plateau. occasionally felt brave and would increase by 10lb. bench went way up super fast that way, from like 140 to 200 in a few months. then again i was eating whatever i wanted and completely noobgaining so idk if this is even relevant at all. just kinda thinking out loud.
    damn man, just hit 6 reps for the main lifts, add 2.5 lbs to each side when you can do 6 reps with good form and grind it out, you should definitely be able to get all your lifts to double within a few months. Up until weight starts getting really heavy you can still make massive gains and add weight each workout with the heavy weight/low reps.
    I did that and now im doing it for the main 5 lifts (cant dead or squat until back heals) and then 8-12 for assistance work. Honestly as long as you get 1g per lb of bodyweight and try to add half a pound a week you should explode with strength. The main lifts will allow you to get all of your other lifts up with the better CNS adaptations, then the accessory lifts for muscular size and endurance.
    Well, the idea behind APs is that if you can hit 12 reps of a given weight (and trust me, doing 8 reps of a weight is relatively easy but the 10-11-12 reps thing kills you), you can move on to 8 reps of the next weight. Plus, since you workout three days a week (full body compounds), I find it to be a whole lot more fulfilling than anything else that I have tried.

For instance, I'm in cycle 3, and I find that my 90% deload days are what I used in just the previous cycle, and 80% the cycle before. When I first started, the 80% and 90% seemed so easy, but now, not so much (for me anyway).

My bench has gone up for 85 to 105 in exactly ten weeks, which I think is a good enough increase, at least for me. Unfortunately, I also think that you guys are right in that I follow the program a little too diligently -- the reason for this is that when I started APs, I added more weight but failed at the 11/12 rep weeks, which made me reconsider my attempts at upping the weights. So, I just pick weights that are hard, but not so hard that I would fail at the higher rep ranges.

Does that make sense or does it sound like I'm just giving excuses?

Well, the idea behind APs is that if you can hit 12 reps of a given weight (and trust me, doing 8 reps of a weight is relatively easy but the 10-11-12 reps thing kills you), you can move on to 8 reps of the next weight. Plus, since you workout three days a week (full body compounds), I find it to be a whole lot more fulfilling than anything else that I have tried.

For instance, I'm in cycle 3, and I find that my 90% deload days are what I used in just the previous cycle, and 80% the cycle before. When I first started, the 80% and 90% seemed so easy, but now, not so much (for me anyway).

My bench has gone up for 85 to 105 in exactly ten weeks, which I think is a good enough increase, at least for me. Unfortunately, I also think that you guys are right in that I follow the program a little too diligently -- the reason for this is that when I started APs, I added more weight but failed at the 11/12 rep weeks, which made me reconsider my attempts at upping the weights. So, I just pick weights that are hard, but not so hard that I would fail at the higher rep ranges.

I dunno. I make huge gains in lifts. In 10 weeks on bench, if I started at a low weight, I'd at least double it. I added like 100lbs on my dead lift in like 3 months or something if I'm thinking back correctly. When I first started squatting I added like 60-80 pounds in the first couple of weeks. If your attributing your low lifts to being new, I'd assume you'd be able to make way bigger gains on the weight stack. Earth makes a good point about the way the weight is added. At a 250 bench you're adding 25lbs. That's backwards. That higher you get the smaller your increases are.

Moral of the story:

Stop being a bish and go lift some heavy chit.
    1175 @172

fukcin ammex spreadin dem insanity lies down there lol
    Bro. I'm back to doing insanity now. EC stack washed down with preworkout then right into insanity. Am I doing it right?
    1175 @172

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much thinking!

You should have been able to jump from 85 to 105 in probably two weeks, especially with really low weights. Are you gaining weight? Forget percentages and all that, honestly, just add weight when you can do X amount of reps and keep doing it, if you eat enough you will get stronger through progressive overload. Lower the reps for the main compounds, squats, deadlift, overhead press, pull ups, and bench and keep adding weight, muscle will not grow unless you force it. You will still gain size with the assistance lifts.

Also even if you did SS, forget cleans, snatch, all those dangerous (yes dangerous) olympic lifts and stick to the basics.
    From my own experience, you would NEVER need a deload week with high rep stuff, i trained in low rep stuff for a very long time and when i backed off and switched to higher rep stuff (majority) i found recovery was worlds better.

Seriously hit 6 reps, add weight, repeat, or do 5x3 for the main lifts.

Also SLDL are mainly for hamstrings, you will not really need them if you are doing squats and regular deadlfts. The conventional deadlift target muscle is the spinal erectors, everything else is a synergist.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

I dunno. I make huge gains in lifts. In 10 weeks on bench, if I started at a low weight, I'd at least double it. I added like 100lbs on my dead lift in like 3 months or something if I'm thinking back correctly. When I first started squatting I added like 60-80 pounds in the first couple of weeks. If your attributing your low lifts to being new, I'd assume you'd be able to make way bigger gains on the weight stack. Earth makes a good point about the way the weight is added. At a 250 bench you're adding 25lbs. That's backwards. That higher you get the smaller your increases are.

Moral of the story:

Stop being a bish and go lift some heavy chit.
    Touché. And will do.

Bro. I'm back to doing insanity now. EC stack washed down with preworkout then right into insanity. Am I doing it right?
    all dem gainz down the drain. real talk though, i think im gonna keep taking EC during the bulk just for the energy. brb physical dependancy. inb4 one of the females of this thread calls me an addict.

Also even if you did SS, forget cleans, snatch, all those dangerous (yes dangerous) olympic lifts and stick to the basics.
    it's true, that olympic chit fukcs your joints up like nothing. but i gotta admit, they're fun to throw in every once in awhile. (and getting good at them will make you look like a pimp when you find a girl who's real into crossfit) and snatch is just so damn fun. dat snatch. dat double entendre.

also i just watched this and feel fatter already:

all dem gainz down the drain. real talk though, i think im gonna keep taking EC during the bulk just for the energy. brb physical dependancy. inb4 one of the females of this thread calls me an addict.
    Trying to keep my deficit reasonable. I can't let my performance dip this time cause its not all esthetics. Insanity + bike + run today would yield about 1000 cal deficit if I are maintenance. I'm trying to keep my calories 2200-2800 depending how much cardio I do each day. I'm basing my intake primarily off recovery and energy while still making sure I strip some fat. No hard and fast number right now.
    1175 @172

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys. I'm hungry.

Tell me no more food
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    Guys. I'm hungry.

Tell me no more food
    get something like ice cream, your body will use more energy to warm yourself back up after it has entered your tummy

Too much thinking!

You should have been able to jump from 85 to 105 in probably two weeks, especially with really low weights. Are you gaining weight? Forget percentages and all that, honestly, just add weight when you can do X amount of reps and keep doing it, if you eat enough you will get stronger through progressive overload. Lower the reps for the main compounds, squats, deadlift, overhead press, pull ups, and bench and keep adding weight, muscle will not grow unless you force it. You will still gain size with the assistance lifts.

From my own experience, you would NEVER need a deload week with high rep stuff, i trained in low rep stuff for a very long time and when i backed off and switched to higher rep stuff (majority) i found recovery was worlds better.

Seriously hit 6 reps, add weight, repeat, or do 5x3 for the main lifts.

Also SLDL are mainly for hamstrings, you will not really need them if you are doing squats and regular deadlfts. The conventional deadlift target muscle is the spinal erectors, everything else is a synergist.
    I like the workouts in AP, so I think I'll go with them but incorporate DLs into my workout and just try to max (and up) my weight more frequently with fewer reps.

Currently, here is what I do: Squats, Bench, Barbell Rows, Overhead Press, SLDL, Curls, Calf Raises, DB & Cable/Crossover flys. I'll just add DLs to the list.

Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    Guys. I'm hungry.

Tell me no more food
    eat *******, unless u dont wanna get big

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Awe kinds of gains
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

i think imma get real adventurous next week and try to bake some proton bread for dat bulk

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus H! My bench is a measly 105...

feelsbadbro
    Good to see that its not only my bench that sucks 3 weeks ago when I started lifting it was 110 , 3 weeks later its 155 (3x6-3 reps)
    Deads getting better tho, started at 155 now its 275 (3x6) probably some muscle memory kicking in along with beginner gains.

benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It seems I have missed 14 pages in 2 days?

Interdasting. Must try and keep up more
    5/4/3 Plate Club 6th Jan 2016!

Lifts: Squat 190kg (Jan 2016), Bench 140kg (Dec 2015), DL 220kg (Jan 2016), Push OHP 120kg (Jan 2016)

Ankle surgery March 2017 but coming for that 6/5/4 club

Misc positive crew

Originally Posted by benrhyno1989 View Post
    It seems I have missed 14 pages in 2 days?

Interdasting. Must try and keep up more
    I bet you never even had a legit reason to miss them, huh?
    1175 @172

benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bet you never even had a legit reason to miss them, huh?
    Only my PhD experiments failing yesterday and having to stay late to complete them. I should have LF chatted to escape the boredom

Lifts: Squat 190kg (Jan 2016), Bench 140kg (Dec 2015), DL 220kg (Jan 2016), Push OHP 120kg (Jan 2016)

Misc positive crew

Only my PhD experiments failing yesterday and having to stay late to complete them. I should have LF chatted to escape the boredom
    Just don't fail in the first place. Saves a lot of hassle.
    1175 @172

Just don't fail in the first place. Saves a lot of hassle.
    Correct lol, but was equipment failing not me.

Trained Tues: Squats, Deads, Front Squats, Pendlay Rows, Chins and Pull Ups.
    Wed: Tennis
    Thurs: Military Press, Bench, Incline DB Bench, Side and Rear DB Laterals, Seated DB Press, Dips, Flys, Curls and Skullcrushers

Got a rugby match tomorrow, so was gonna train Cardio and Core this morning. Can you think of anything I've missed or good to incorporate today?

Misc positive crew

Correct lol, but was equipment failing not me.

Trained Tues: Squats, Deads, Front Squats, Pendlay Rows, Chins and Pull Ups.
    Wed: Tennis
    Thurs: Military Press, Bench, Incline DB Bench, Side and Rear DB Laterals, Seated DB Press, Dips, Flys, Curls and Skullcrushers

Got a rugby match tomorrow, so was gonna train Cardio and Core this morning. Can you think of anything I've missed or good to incorporate today?
    If today = Friday, and game = Saturday...

Consider how your performance will be effected by whatever you do. Rule out anything heavy because its too taxing. Rule out high volume cause your muscles likely won't recover. Careful with core cause if you hit it hard it can leave it weaker tomorrow and leave you at more of a risk for injury.

Whenever I need to perform physically I just do easy LISS the day before. Keep my muscles primed but not fatigued and torn. Jog always seems like a good option.

The day to squeeze in extra stuff definitely isn't the day before a game.
    1175 @172

If it's any help, it gets a lot better once you drop out.

If today = Friday, and game = Saturday...

Consider how your performance will be effected by whatever you do. Rule out anything heavy because its too taxing. Rule out high volume cause your muscles likely won't recover. Careful with core cause if you hit it hard it can leave it weaker tomorrow and leave you at more of a risk for injury.

Whenever I need to perform physically I just do easy LISS the day before. Keep my muscles primed but not fatigued and torn. Jog always seems like a good option.

The day to squeeze in extra stuff definitely isn't the day before a game.
    Yes, that's why I'm doing just cardio and core and no lifting. I'll probably go for a 3k run, 5k bike and some plank + crunches/ medicine ball crunches and keep it light

If it's any help, it gets a lot better once you drop out.
    I often feel this feel lol

Misc positive crew

Closed Thread