Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The exit polling says that its because they think Obama cares about them.

TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sleepypanda View Post
    I agree. There's way too much racism period. From all races.
    mhmm its sick. I would have voted for herman cain as well.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    OIF V (07-08) 11Bravo
    -Always pick #1 Crew-
    -Love Jesus/God Crew-
    -Always show credentials Crew-
    -Post video when someone is jesting crew-
    (PM me if ya have something on your mind!)

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Young people support Obama because they support indefinite detention of US citizens and drone bombing in countries with whom we are not at war.
    My girlfriend's half middle eastern, yet when I brought up the drone bombing she had no clue what I was talking about.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BerserkFury69 View Post
    As a person with a good paying job, who voted for Gary Johnson, I can honestly say that if I were forced to choose solely between Obama and Romney I would have to side with Obama. The Republicans have defined themselves as a party that cares very little about the struggles of women, alternative lifestyle individuals, and are ostracizers of minorities not counting their few kept house Negros and Hispanics marched out for conservative sound bites.

Its not about wanting a handout, its about not wanting to be lorded over by Imperialist, faux-conservative rulers, who go as far as to suppress members of their own party like Ron Paul.
    not sure how one can vote Libertarian yet still buy into ethnic/gender/etc divide-and-conquer separatism promulgated by the two (i mean one) party oligarchy. is this the kind of person who voted for Gary Johnson inside of writing in Ron Paul or staying home? hmm. liberty is color blind my brutha.

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Young people support Obama because they support indefinite detention of US citizens and drone bombing in countries with whom we are not at war.
    Yea because a Republican would never wage war in middle-east or consider something like preemptively attacking Iran.
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Poverty Action Bronson sleepypanda's Avatar
    sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheFallOfRome View Post
    mhmm its sick. I would have voted for herman cain as well.
    I think that people need to realize that race doesn't matter as much as political stance. I realize that there ARE people who like Obama and his policies, but voting for him because its "the cool thing to do" or because you feel you have to "stick it to the white man" is stupid as phuck. People need to get over petty differences and learn to trust and get along with each other regardless of what race you are or where you came from. It makes me miss the Navy and the relationships I made while I was in.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My ******** is 100% "WTF are you doing, America??? The American dream is dead" type posts.

Sure rocks to be part of the LDS church.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BerserkFury69 View Post
    Yea because a Republican would never wage war in middle-east or consider something like preemptively attacking Iran.
    This is true. The neocons Romney had around him scared me even more than the nerds Obama's got around him.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    Srs. Me and my gf just got in a huge fight because she supports Obama and I asked her what policies of his she supports. She got mad over this. 85% of my ******** is statuses celebrating Barry's reelection. I honestly do not understand.
    Same. Age 21. Job market has not improved for people my age. Outlook still very grim. Not saying Romney was a better choice, I just don't see ANY reasons for young people to be happy right now. Our political system is fukked and we, the young generations, are going to pay.
    yolo
    tuf

sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Same. Age 21. Job market has not improved for people my age. Outlook still very grim. Not saying Romney was a better choice, I just don't see ANY reasons for young people to be happy right now. Our political system is fukked and we, the young generations, are going to pay.
    I agree. I was discharged from the military because of the "perform to serve" regulations that were implemented to cut down on personnel in the Navy. Now I work a low paying low hours job while struggling to make ends meet with a wife and a full time school commitment because I can't get a phucking job because there are so many ppl applying for the same shyt. Srs life is pretty bleak right now. It's demoralizing as hell.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sleepypanda View Post
    I agree. I was discharged from the military because of the "perform to serve" regulations that were implemented to cut down on personnel in the Navy. Now I work a low paying low hours job while struggling to make ends meet with a wife and a full time school commitment because I can't get a phucking job because there are so many ppl applying for the same shyt. Srs life is pretty bleak right now. It's demoralizing as hell.
    Yeah. I live in WA and the economy is great compared to the rest of the US and I still struggle to get the lowest level positions humanity has to offer. I lack enough work experience but can't get any fukking work experience since nobody is hiring us young people. These old bastards are taking the lowest level jobs it's annoying as fuk.

This job market really rustles my fukking jimmies. I go to school full time and need to work a better job to get more work experience that will applicable to internships. Fawk
    yolo
    tuf

Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Yeah. I live in WA and the economy is great compared to the rest of the US and I still struggle to get the lowest level positions humanity has to offer. I lack enough work experience but can't get any fukking work experience since nobody is hiring us young people. These old bastards are taking the lowest level jobs it's annoying as fuk.

This job market really rustles my fukking jimmies. I go to school full time and need to work a better job to get more work experience that will applicable to internships. Fawk
    Right in the feels brah. Everyone says "oh we'll train you once you hire on," then email "we've gone with a more experienced candidate." It's a tough life right now, but maybe my degree will change things. I would think that my military experience would count for something but the aviation electronics job market is phucking cutthroat in DFW TX right now.

EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EconBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is tough OP, have yet to deal with it in a serious relationship.

Conservative girls I've fooled around with I've either side stepped politics (seriously sat there one time saying "Uhhhuh" for an hour one time cause bish was gorgeous neo-con blonde) or I've just crushed their political stances but that obv. ended things.

James Carville (staunch Democrat) is married to a staunch Republican. I read his wife's book. Apparently they just never talk about politics in their personal life. Easier said than done though.

Good luck.
    ***Distal Clavicle Resection Crew***
    ***AC Joint Osteoarthritis Crew***
    ***Started running to heal but then got shin splints crew***

B: 230 / S: 315 / D: 425

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Who won the popular vote?
    Obama is currently winning the popular vote. 50% to 49% for Romney. It's still going up though.

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Safe to say majority of society knows shet all about politics.

They only vote for who is most popular and who is looked at as "cool" or "trendy" so they can brag on ******** how hip and knolwedgeable they are. It's like those white sloots on twitter bragging about only dating black dudes, because it's the new fad, snap backs, hip hop in general.

How would you feel if you told all your friends on FB know you voted Romney, they would probably treat you diff knowing 85% are pro Obama for no reason at all. You would feel social pressure, that is why. People
    would think you're weird or racist, even a traitor.

Voting age should be increased to 30 to eliminate these senseless immature votes.

Don't get me started on African American & Latino votes, pure racism.

WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheFallOfRome View Post
    it's an age of entitlement bro I am not even going to keep responding it's that simple. Everyone has this self righteous entitlement to HIGH PAYING Jobs. Good education, welfare. It's not how a country is supposed to be ran. All you are give is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It isn't the gov'ts job to make sure you eat everyday. That's YOUR job.
    Yeah life has to be harsh, people hav to starve and die, live in desperation knowing that they arent supposed to accomplish something. Still funny from someone like you where does your money come from? Sorry i do realize you life probably is hard and whatever happened to you was awful still i cant just let you life in your hypocrisy. (I actually do approve of you and others getting money since i dont want anyone to live in poverty and yes i will also gladly spend money on taxes to ensure that others dont starve to death - it even has an egoistical perspective since the less poverty there is the less crime there will be and i can live my life with more freedom aswell, also if i ever happen to have real bad luck i would like to get the same treatment by others) So in my opinion it is rather strange that especially the religious and "america we stand as one" party actually oposes those things.

out of curiosity lets state some facts:

- People with a lot of money will have it way easier to make more money
    - People with lots of money will even produce money by doing nothing with capital gains
    - People with lots of money give it to their children
    - Many want to tax them even less

Now lets take what we have now and let pass 500 Years of progression in this system, what do you think will happen? If your either extremely poor or extremely rich how is "pursuit of happiness" working then?

Also lets say there is a new ultra-anti-government candiate that says no one should get anythign except if they work for it (so no money for old people, invalid etc.) would you vote for him?
    Last edited by WhateverD; 11-07-2012 at 02:54 AM.

6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000) 6Pax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like him or not, Obama is a lot more aligned with young voters on social issues, thats a fact. Most young people support a woman's right to choose, gay marriage, and to a lesser extend drug legalization. The republican platform and all of their candidates stand in opposition on all three, whereas Obama has long been in favor of one, recently came out as supporting another (And given what just happened in colorado, I'd be willing to bet a change of heart on the marijuana war is in the cards as well).

Most kids our age don't know much about the inner workings of the economy yet and we're too young to remember with any visceral impact why we went to afghanistan or iraq. That means that the economy and foreign policy, two of the most important issues in any election (Especially this one) don't have the same impact as they do on older voters. That means we don't base our votes on the same things as adults, most first time voters are voting based on who they can identify with more. Like him or not, its hard to deny that Obama has more appeal with that crowd, given both his stance on the issues I mentioned earlier, and the fact that the republican party in its current form occasionally forgets it isn't 1960 anymore.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Srs. Me and my gf just got in a huge fight because she supports Obama and I asked her what policies of his she supports. She got mad over this. 85% of my ******** is statuses celebrating Barry's reelection. I honestly do not understand.
    In 2008, he talked about 'Hope and Change'. People could be forgiven for believing him.

Now he has a record...one of abject failure.

I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for him. Maybe they do vote out of revenge, of hatred.

We have an abject failure, voted into office, simply because a lot of Americans simply hate. They think somehow that by voting for him, they are striking out at whatever it is that they hate.

And its true...America has struck out.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People are stupid . 90% of them that voted don't even follow politics or understand any of the issues they just listen to what the MSM says and end up voting just to feel important . I bet that the people who voted for Obama couldn't even name any of the reasons *in detail* why others opposed him aside from the race card .
    In Hoots We Trust.

VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Perhaps it is time to stop broadcasting your relationship problems onto whoever is POTUS. Sounds like you got 99 problems, but Obama ain't one.
    Disciple of the tire flip and Utilikilt.

WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500) WhateverD is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    People are stupid . 90% of them that voted don't even follow politics or understand any of the issues they just listen to what the MSM says and end up voting just to feel important . I bet that the people who voted for Obama couldn't even name any of the reasons *in detail* why others opposed him aside from the race card .
    Even if this is true to some extent since there are probably a lot of people that vote for rather strange reasons why do you think the same issue doesnt occure on the republican side? Do you honestly propose that all uninformed voters vote for Obama or that there is a big gap between uninformed voters on each side?

Just because you want to believe something and it fits perfectly in your conception of the world it wont necessarily become reality.

Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because the other option Romeny, was an even bigger war monger, a religious nut and vulture capitalist. With charisma and warmth equal to that of a lump of concrete. Plus Romney's party is obsessed with abortion, rape and can't make it's mind up on evolution.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhateverD View Post
    Even if this is true to some extent since there are probably a lot of people that vote for rather strange reasons why do you think the same issue doesnt occure on the republican side? Do you honestly propose that all uninformed voters vote for Obama or that there is a big gap between uninformed voters on each side?

Just because you want to believe something and it fits perfectly in your conception of the world it wont necessarily become reality.
    Yes , I do . The reason it doesn't happen on the Republican side is because the information flow from the Right isn't as strong to the average voter as the Left is *IE the average voter doesn't listen to talk radio and everything they hear about Fox is in a negative light by the other networks* .

If we had a 100% unbias , honest news outlet in America things would be much different , It's says alot about the ignorance of the average American when people from other nations know more about our politics and current events than it's own citizens .
    In Hoots We Trust.

w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do people your age love him?

-you're on your parent's health care until you're 26
    -making health care for your parents more affordable
    -student loan reform
    -increased pell grant funding
    -ending war primarily fought by young people and their friends

Yes , I do . The reason it doesn't happen on the Republican side is because the information flow from the Right isn't as strong to the average voter as the Left is *IE the average voter doesn't listen to talk radio and everything they hear about Fox is in a negative light by the other networks* .

If we had a 100% unbias , honest news outlet in America things would be much different , It's says alot about the ignorance of the average American when people from other nations know more about our politics and current events than it's own citizens .
    That doesnt make sense on the one hand you say they are less informed and vote democrate because of that now you say they are more informed and vote because of that?

If you had 100% unbiased news republicans still would get less votes - since you wrote about foreigners knowing a lot about american politics you do realize that in most western countries democrats would win with 70-95% of the votes against republicans so i dont see your point. When it comes down to using uninformed and uneducated people by feeding them false information republicans would be leading not democrats. Most foreigners probably even think that republicans are a satire.

Still i would say the reason democrats owned republicans again is also because republicans have so many so extreme views taht its hard to vote for them and in america other partys seem to get surpressed by those 2 partys. Also dont get me wrong i just did some reading most of those partys are even worse then republicans when it comes down to rather strange views.

What is also rather funny that many people say republicans are the working rich people when in fact the most republican states actually get helped out a lot by democrate states not to mention that democrates seem to be slightly more educated overall and even have a higher income overall. (Actually the 10 poorest states are republican, cant find the sources right now)
    Last edited by WhateverD; 11-07-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take a look back into your childhood and you will see where the brainwashing started. In youth sports every kid, regardless of winners or losers, receives a trophy at the end of the year with the saying "Everybody plays, everybody wins" on it. That mindset is constantly engraved in our generation and younger generations throughout public schooling, college and through the liberal media. Our generation is completely brainwashed from the get-go. We are turning into a country where success is considered a bad thing and incompetence and poor decision making is rewarded.

frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000)
    the information flow from the Right isn't as strong to the average voter as the Left is *IE the average voter doesn't listen to talk radio and everything they hear about Fox is in a negative light by the other networks* .
    How do you know what the average voter does lol. Like people don't watch Fox all day as opposed to MSNBC, or listen to conservative radio instead of NPR.

Conservative radio is the most widely listened to in the country btw.

http://www.talkers.com/top-talk-radio-audiences/

What are the top radio programs?

Rush Limbaugh

Sean Hannity

Glenn Beck

Dave Ramsey

each have 8-14 million weekly listeners.

Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by w00tasaurus View Post
    Why do people your age love him?

-you're on your parent's health care until you're 26
    -making health care for your parents more affordable
    -student loan reform
    -increased pell grant funding
    -ending war primarily fought by young people and their friends
    -you're on your parent's health care until you're 26 - less self responsibility
    -making health care for your parents more affordable - won't happen
    -student loan reform - less self responsibility plus if you made a smart choice of major you would have no problem paying these off on your own
    -increased pell grant funding - increased government aid
    -ending war primarily fought by young people and their friends - you'd be very naive to think that

Yep, you fit exactly into my post above.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every status was about how Obama will give them more money for loans. This is what my gf brought up to me as well. So I said okay but then your tuition will rise, you'll end up paying the same or even more because of interest rates. She got mad at me again. There's no saving it. I told her to stop talking about it 2 hours ago, she keeps bringing it up and gets mad when I come back with something..
    Wait till she's ready to look for a job

AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlphaAlbert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP iknowthatfeel. All they care about is gay marriage, weed, and abortion. Try to talk to a liberal about economics and they will change the topic to social issues.