morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation Official Military Forum

I've looked around and haven't been able to find one. I've seen plenty of USMC, Army, Nave, Air Force, Foriegn Military threads, etc threads. When I click on them, it's normally one giant cluster f***. I've always seen articles and reviews for the military on BB.coms main page. I also see tons of threads being made in different forums all over BB.com about supplements that could be used/workouts/diets/etc to help improve military physical fitness.

Since the military all about being physically fit, healthy dieting, discipline, training, etc, shouldn't we have our own forum? A place where we can discuss new training programs, diets to improve our military goals like strength, endurance, mind set, sleep, and performance. Maybe even sub-forums for things like Basic Combat Training (for noobs), or training programs to help certain goals like SF try outs, PT tests, Ruck Marches, alertness, etc.

What about forums for all of our deployed brahs and sisters? Where advice and mentorship could be given, or just regular advice in general can be given. "Pepper thy angus for Basic Combat Training", "What to expect out of a deployment", "How to find the mentality to get past certain training/military events", "How to become the best Soldier possible and the expectations required of them", "Duty Stations (A sub-forum where people stationed at a certain location can meet other BB enthusiasts/training partners", etc.

If BB.com sells to as many miltary personnel as they claim, it may be a good idea for them to create a forum for us to gain knowledge, physical fitness, and supplementation tips so we can help each other out. It would keep the clutter of such subjects contained and give us an offical place here on BB.com.

*As a member of the U.S. Military and a loyal customer to BB.com, I would love to see BB.com further its customer base, physical fitness information, goals, and service by expanding its already outstanding forum for the military.

Anyone else have anything to add?
    Last edited by morris_kg; 11-05-2012 at 02:05 PM.