Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hamed02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeyH83 View Post
    I did it. You can't beat that price if you can pass the taste you're certified. I did my research, it's not a very well known certification. But every chain gym in my area accepts it for their trainers. So I see it as a sound investment.
    Thank you. Please feel free to leave us a comment on Yelp.

Originally Posted by MaxwellGuns View Post
    I just purchased this program and the materials are elaborate. It's not a fluff PT cert...
    14 Chapters of PDFs of detailed info + a number of videos to watch.
    I hope you did go with NCCPT and enjoying the benefits of being a personal trainer. If you did end up with NCCPT, please feel free to leave us a comment on Yelp. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

Originally Posted by gopackgo25 View Post
    Just got all the materials in an email. Looks like a very intensive program. Definitely will be getting the practice test in order to prepare.
    I hope you did great gopack. Please feel free to leave us one of your kind comments on Yelp. We hope you're doing very well and enjoying your profession as a NCCPT Personal Trainer.

MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ultimately I would look at who accepts this certification and if they are jobs you are interested in. If you plan on starting your own business I would recommend ISSA, NASM, and NSCA.

SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think that NCCPT is a decent new certification compared to others. It is definitely a cheaper certifications go with and they are accredited by the NCCA. If you want to see how this certification stacks up against the highest ( in my opinion) ranked certification on the market check out my article on NCCPT vs NASM: http://www.ptpioneer.com/nccpt-vs-nasm/

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SCfitness7 View Post
    I think that NCCPT is a decent new certification compared to others. It is definitely a cheaper certifications go with and they are accredited by the NCCA. If you want to see how this certification stacks up against the highest ( in my opinion) ranked certification on the market check out my article on NCCPT vs NASM: http://www.ptpioneer.com/nccpt-vs-nasm/
    Look up the NCCA. After your research, please tell me what being accredited by them means to you. I am interested in knowing your thoughts.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

btherese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump! Wondering about this program currently as of June 2017? Is it legit? Can my son do this while he is saving for a more expensive certification?

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by btherese View Post
    Bump! Wondering about this program currently as of June 2017? Is it legit? Can my son do this while he is saving for a more expensive certification?
    In your own words you are essentially calling the program cheap. You've been around... when have you ever in your life come across a high quality, cheap academic program? If you care as much as you seem to, why don't you give your son the money he needs to get the 'more expensive' one?
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.