mustard56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home workout for a 16 year old male

Ok I am looking for a good complete workout I can do at my house 5 days/week. I am pretty short 5`4 and 135 pounds and about 12% bodyfat. I am looking to build up muscles. I also have a chin-up bar and some 10lbs dumbbells but thats it. I was just wondering if any of you knew a good workout I can do at my house because there ain't any good gym near my house.

I was also wondering when I should take my protein shake. I take some when I wake up and after working out (just before diner usually) .

Also how much time should I wait between sets.

Thank you for your advice

Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The only effective exercises you can do are chin-ups, pull-ups, calf raises, and push-ups.

You still won't gain anything notable though. Maybe a few lbs of lean mass but that's it.

krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Join a local gym, working out in your home won't be as effective as if you work out in a gym with racks to be able to squat,etc.
    2.Read the stickies and learn about nutrition and training.
    Like the Facebook Page! http://www.facebook.com/Cristoforus8

From Vegan Anorexic 114 lbs to member of PETA(People Eating Tasting Animals) at 185 lbs

Goals acomplished: 1. beated anorexia and now im not affraid to eat. 2. reached 140 lbs, my mom has started to quit smoking. 3. Help people with eating dissorders.

mustard56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krist7 View Post
    1. Join a local gym, working out in your home won't be as effective as if you work out in a gym with racks to be able to squat,etc.
    2.Read the stickies and learn about nutrition and training.
    The only gym I have near my house is a women only gym.

RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RichieS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you've got a bookbag or something you can fill it up and use it as a weight for weighted push-ups and pull-ups. Jumping squats are very good with some weight as well. After a while you can do all of that on single limbs for a much more intense workout. People here undersell what you can do at your house. Not saying that gyms aren't good for training, because obviously they are, but you can get your muscles just as good at home if you know what to do.