nastynate68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gyms around country

I think someone should go around county and spot light gyms around county so when people travel they have an idea with video clips it would allow people to see if it would fit into their style of training

Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Thought this was a good idea

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    look at the YouTube channel TheTigerFitness. Marc Lobliner has sort of done with by awarding Machine Muscle approved gyms to several locations. All of them look pretty bada$$. From my personal experience I've like the original metroflex, golds venice, the old gold's vegas, metroflex plano, gold's gym tulsa on memorial drive, powerhouse gym tampa FL - both of them, but particularly the older one, i've also heard good things about iron house in ogden utah.

oh and also, there's this longtime supporter of natural bodybuilding named jim evans - looked him up on ******** or in relation to his work with the natural bodybuilding alliance - if i'm not mistaken he and his wife are currently doing just that - on a countrywide gym tour profiling the different people they meet. he talks about in a youtube interview with mike neumann i believe. anyways, only thing is i don't know where he's putting all the info he's getting from this tour.

also the flagnorfail team of dana linn and rob bailey usually goes on a gym tour anually i believe to promote their training gear.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer