Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    so. Curious. how do you end a date?

hug. say elts do this again sometime? or what?
    You hug.
    Then lean out of the hug slowly, look deep in her eyes and say
    'wow your eyes are so clear............. I can see my beautiful eyes in them perfectly'
    she will giggle (as she should around the big dawg) then dont say anything , let it get almost awkwardly silent and
    lean in a bit (she should start leaning in too if she likes you) then you kiss.
    1,2,3 ....PRESTO!
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    So you're saying you prefer the guy you're texting to be serious?
    Noo not at all. I just don't like guys who use smiley faces for no reason. I personally prefer not to text as much if I like a guy because I feel like texting can easily ruin things. My pet peeve is when you're talking to someone and he's replying like this:
    "hey" "whatsup" "just got done with ____" "We should deff hang sometime "

If you want to hangout with a girl, do it in a single text or in person. If you like to text, you can be playful by the wording. You don't need smiley faces in every text. Honestly if you feel it's appropriate timing to use a smiley face (in rare cases, it is) then DO NOT do the "(:" smile. So so sooo girly. Winky faces are acceptable as long as its not ever text. Personally, Im more drawn to guys who dont try and have ongoing conversations with me and only talk when relevant. It's more of a challenge and it doesn't get boring.

nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    speX, the first kiss is strictly dependent on how the date went and how well you two connected. I've always given a kiss at the end of the first date. Let's be honest, if you get to go on a date with whomever it is, you've done something right, so hopefully you two will connect and you'll end it with a kiss. The signs will be obvious my friend.

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    Some guys overuse it.
    Brb putting after every sentence, ya know? I might be wrong though.
    Ps fit, did you block the guy that sent you that msg on ig?
    Lol'd at the reply that suggested telling him about bodyrock
    Omg no, that was a girl who sent it to me! They're banned now though. But I know.. Freakiest thing I've ever read fosho

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool beans. i'm so happy i stumbled upon this thread. At first i was like pshh i dont need this, but then i actually found it realyl helpful. reps to all unless im on spread or recharge!
    NGU

TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cool beans. i'm so happy i stumbled upon this thread. At first i was like pshh i dont need this, but then i actually found it realyl helpful. reps to all unless im on spread or recharge!
    Did someone mention cool beans

++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Astonished that an American says cool beans, only ever heard Irish people say it

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LNCB96 View Post
    Astonished that an American says cool beans
    most of them dont.

me and some marine buddies from high school jsut started saying it. Caught on. People think were weird for saying it.
    NGU

Astonished that an American says cool beans, only ever heard Irish people say it
    check out the tatt my brothers friend got lol he is irish like us.

Irish Brah.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TierAlpha View Post
    check out the tatt my brothers friend got lol he is irish like us.

Irish Brah.

Lol no but srs Dublins a **** hole. irish.fo.lyf

Lol no but srs Dublins a **** hole. irish.fo.lyf
    Dat feel, I can't wait to get out of this country. 2nd year of college though so close*
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

Dat feel, I can't wait to get out of this country. 2nd year of college though so close*
    lets get back on topic.

im curious. How close is the movie Hitch to an actually good first date. how accurate are the tips in the movie like?
    NGU

lets get back on topic.

im curious. How close is the movie Hitch to an actually good first date. how accurate are the tips in the movie like?
    lol sorry bro.

Don't base your life on a movie.
    But the seen where he give the chick money for a drink and she walks away from her friends and calls him a jerk etc
    then he say that he just wanted to talk to her because she is cute. that would probably work if you did it like that.
    Because it a thing called cocky comedy.
    You have to be out going full of confidence 'cocky' but it has to be funny 'comedy' so you don't come off as a dick.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

lol sorry bro.

Don't base your life on a movie.
    But the seen where he give the chick money for a drink and she walks away from her friends and calls him a jerk etc
    then he say that he just wanted to talk to her because she is cute. that would probably work if you did it like that.
    Because it a thing called cocky comedy.
    You have to be out going full of confidence 'cocky' but it has to be funny 'comedy' so you don't come off as a dick.
    oh no i wasnt trying to base everything off of that movie. I was thinking like.. would girls respond to some of the stuff int hat movie in a positive fashion? I dont mean him picking girls up or anything, but when they are actually on the date.
    NGU

oh no i wasnt trying to base everything off of that movie. I was thinking like.. would girls respond to some of the stuff int hat movie in a positive fashion? I dont mean him picking girls up or anything, but when they are actually on the date.
    Well yes. (ish)
    because some of it will be good advice like just going for it (when kevin james kisses her after taking his inhaler)
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is this girl that lives next door to my mom. Ive had a huge crush on her for about a year but never had the onfidence to do anything about it. shes Super cute, soccer player, the kind of girl that I would want to cuddle and watch movies with. I feel like im getting mixed signals from her. Whenever im at my moms house, she rushes over with a changed outfit (big shirt with uber short shorts under it or shooooort shorts that show her squat booty). We talk and chill when we are there, but when i text her to hang out, she never responds yet somehow has the ability to makes a **** ton of tweets after i text her. Her parents love me and tell me that she really likes me but i dont know what to believe . I dont talk to her in school because she has a different social group (frat partying rednecks) than me (wrestlers and lifters). I really like her but i need help on what to do. Im so close to just going up to her and telling her how I feel but that would be creepy lol. Wat do tmisc??
    cliffs
    -had crush on girl for year
    -lives next door to mom
    -comes over whenever im at moms house with attire screaming "mount me plz"
    -doesnt answer texts but tweets
    - feel like we have strong connection
    -her parents love me
    -she is in different social group
    -havent had a girl in three years
    -im a puss when it comes to girls

Originally Posted by wojoman676 View Post
    There is this girl that lives next door to my mom. Ive had a huge crush on her for about a year but never had the onfidence to do anything about it. shes Super cute, soccer player, the kind of girl that I would want to cuddle and watch movies with. I feel like im getting mixed signals from her. Whenever im at my moms house, she rushes over with a changed outfit (big shirt with uber short shorts under it or shooooort shorts that show her squat booty). We talk and chill when we are there, but when i text her to hang out, she never responds yet somehow has the ability to makes a **** ton of tweets after i text her. Her parents love me and tell me that she really likes me but i dont know what to believe . I dont talk to her in school because she has a different social group (frat partying rednecks) than me (wrestlers and lifters). I really like her but i need help on what to do. Im so close to just going up to her and telling her how I feel but that would be creepy lol. Wat do tmisc??
    cliffs
    -lives next door to mom
    -her parents love me
    good story.. all i can say is... next time she comes over to hangout or whatever... say lets go get a bite. assuming you are still in grade school, i think relationships start more from being friends first. So.... dont expect right off, but build up to it. I cant say much mroe because i managed to stay single all high school.

this is just what i observed
    NGU

Originally Posted by wojoman676 View Post
    cliffs
    -lives next door to mom
    -her parents love me
    Go for it. Fuck rejection .
    He who dares wins.
    You haven't made a move because you are living in fear. Living in your imagination of what 'might' happen but hasnt happened.
    If you don't make a move that's the same as being rejected because you end up back where you started.
    You have EVERYTHING to gain and NOTHING to lose. You won't die,
    repetition is the father of learning bro. Try try and try. Then succeed.
    Good luck bro I have to do the same thing and I'm gonna do it will report with what happens.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He who dares wins.
    You haven't made a move because you are living in fear. Living in your imagination of what 'might' happen but hasnt happened.
    If you don't make a move that's the same as being rejected because you end up back where you started.
    Good luck bro I have to do the same thing and I'm gonna do it will report with what happens.
    Dat speech..
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

He who dares wins.
    inb4dylanthevillain makes a video out of this speech
    NGU

inb4dylanthevillain makes a video out of this speech
    inb4 the taking of credit for such glorious inspiration writings.

But as long as people benefit I really don't care if he does.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I messed up today :P, didn't even see the girl at school today. And I can't really text her now because she didn't even reply to my last text even though everything was fine before that... Any suggestions?

wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He who dares wins.
    Thanks man! I really needed this. I WILL make this happen

i would say she probably forgot... go ahead an text her. Make it a funny text though. like really funny so she LOLs and almost wakes everyone up :3
    NGU

tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would say she probably forgot... go ahead an text her. Make it a funny text though. like really funny so she LOLs and almost wakes everyone up :3
    k i'm going to say the corniest thing ever then :P. It's soooo bad but i think it's hilarious. It's the polar bear thing

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what if your not into going all the way on the 1st date?

idk. i think i'm watching too much Hitch..

would you guys say that's a good idea? 3rd date would be where the first kiss is?
    I'd say the first date should be fine for a kiss, but it ultimately depends on a few things... Look for the signs like nick or whatever his name is mentioned.

Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    I was joking about that..
    I have no idea tbh. RBN or fit might be able to tell you.
    You sir, will get repped asap. RollBreadNation, yeaaaahhhh buddyyyyyy.

Happy to hear that this thread is offering assistance. I love all of you.

Btw, Mr. L, I'm still waitin on my Prime Minister to report back
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tehblasian View Post
    k i'm going to say the corniest thing ever then :P. It's soooo bad but i think it's hilarious. It's the polar bear thing
    Best pick up line ever:

Hey baby, I'm diabetic so I need some suga. Lolz
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    na best pick up line is

Are you from ireland? because my penis is dublin
    Long live Visagex

Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    na best pick up line is

lol Wow...

I wouldn't say that to a girl though... Keepin it classy brahs
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    na best pick up line is

I'd die.
    That's the best I've ever heard lmfao