Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JuxtaposedBrah View Post
    Francis you are not allowed in this thread dead srs.
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ask this girl on a date, and she said yes, i got her number right before i left. and we started texting but she haven't responded in hours .. Should I wait for her or .. Text her again? And i'm 100% sure she's into me ..

Lol (sure she's not asleep either)

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigBoy2011 View Post
    Ask this girl on a date, and she said yes, i got her number right before i left. and we started texting but she haven't responded in hours .. Should I wait for her or .. Text her again? And i'm 100% sure she's into me ..

at this point since you just got her number imho you should just leave it be. Don't smother her when you havent even started dating yet. DONT GET RID OF ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS EITHER.. :3 sorry for all caps, but inb4awkwardfirstdate.
    NGU

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)

Don't re-text lul. Just leave it for a while, like the above said Don't smother her. Just wait a couple of days then call her up to invite her for drinks/coffee.

If you text too much you may get seen as a friend as opposed to someone who she'd date/fawk
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Never double text unless you're apologizing or gramatically correcting yourself. Just wait til a different day and start a new conversation

Jackson1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone, am in a pickle with a girl i semi like, we used to go to same parties ect and talk everyday, would make out ect when we saw each other, then out of the blue a few weeks ago she asked who i was tuning.. so i naturally said wtf are you on about assuming someone else had her phone because numerous people had said she was beginning to like me, so i asked her the next day about it and she said yeah it was me, so i just said fuaaaaarrk friendzoned to the max as a joke and she was confused saying we were always just friends, now hardly speaks to me, thoughts on the situation?

Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never talked to this girl in my class she is very popular and im semi-popular and I really want to talk to her but I dont got the guts and honestly don't know what to say to her. Help

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jackson1993 View Post
    Hey everyone, am in a pickle with a girl i semi like, we used to go to same parties ect and talk everyday, would make out ect when we saw each other, then out of the blue a few weeks ago she asked who i was tuning.. so i naturally said wtf are you on about assuming someone else had her phone because numerous people had said she was beginning to like me, so i asked her the next day about it and she said yeah it was me, so i just said fuaaaaarrk friendzoned to the max as a joke and she was confused saying we were always just friends, now hardly speaks to me, thoughts on the situation?
    I have a girl who I'm kinda fwb's with and even if i slightly mention something more she says "we were always friends and are?" It's woman logic.. I don't even get it either brah. Just give her a break and then randomly text her in like two weeks to a month. All should be cleared up by then.

Originally Posted by Raxcoe View Post
    Never talked to this girl in my class she is very popular and im semi-popular and I really want to talk to her but I dont got the guts and honestly don't know what to say to her. Help
    Just like I tell EVERYONE (if you haven't read the thread) Start a conversation about what is going on around you guys. It's random, but hey, she'll know what you're talking about.

EXAMPLE: Yesterday I dropped my lock at my locker at school. I go "Wow.. I seriously drop my lock like every other day.. This is ridiculous.. *insert laugh here*" Next the girl next to me picks it up for me and I could have started a conversation there,

BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    Never double text unless you're apologizing or gramatically correcting yourself. Just wait til a different day and start a new conversation
    Originally Posted by OneMA2011 View Post
    Don't re-text lul. Just leave it for a while, like the above said Don't smother her. Just wait a couple of days then call her up to invite her for drinks/coffee.

If you text too much you may get seen as a friend as opposed to someone who she'd date/fawk
    Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    at this point since you just got her number imho you should just leave it be. Don't smother her when you havent even started dating yet. DONT GET RID OF ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS EITHER.. :3 sorry for all caps, but inb4awkwardfirstdate.
    Thanks for the help, Still no response lol, I see this girl everyday at school, and we're always together. But i think it will be awkward on Monday when i see her agian ..? Since the date is this weekend .. and i guess she stalled. What should I say?

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the help, Still no response lol, I see this girl everyday at school, and we're always together. But i think it will be awkward on Monday when i see her agian ..? Since the date is this weekend .. and i guess she stalled. What should I say?
    You're 22 big boy. Hold your ground. Ain't nothin' gonna happen.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    You're 22 big boy. Hold your ground. Ain't nothin' gonna happen.
    I'm only 16, sorry. What should I text her (good text openers). Or wait till Monday when I see her.

This is my first time actually trying to get a girlfriend. I've had so many times where girls were interested but I was to freaking stupid to notice till they were gone

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm only 16, sorry. What should I text her (good text openers). Or wait till Monday when I see her.

This is my first time actually trying to get a girlfriend. I've had so many times where girls were interested but I was to freaking stupid to notice till they were gone
    i know that feeling bro.
    NGU

tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to be talking with this girl from my school in the summer for a couple weeks to a month, she went on vacation till the end of the summer and basically we hadn't really talked since. Around the beginning of her vacation we would still talk via ******** and then I just kinda stopped talking to her, which I think was a mistake. I can't bring myself to talk to her, I get way to nervous and obviously I can't start texting her randomly out of the blue. I only get nervous/shy around her which is weird, I am fine around any other girl but with her I just turn stupid lol.

Anyone got an idea of what I should do to start talking to her again? Probably just have to man up and just start off with "hello" or something I would assume...

Originally Posted by tehblasian View Post
    I used to be talking with this girl from my school in the summer for a couple weeks to a month, she went on vacation till the end of the summer and basically we hadn't really talked since. Around the beginning of her vacation we would still talk via ******** and then I just kinda stopped talking to her, which I think was a mistake. I can't bring myself to talk to her, I get way to nervous and obviously I can't start texting her randomly out of the blue. I only get nervous/shy around her which is weird, I am fine around any other girl but with her I just turn stupid lol.

Anyone got an idea of what I should do to start talking to her again? Probably just have to man up and just start off with "hello" or something I would assume...
    Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
    Enough to break the ice...

Hi, i'm tehblasian nomsayin?
    Last edited by speX94; 11-10-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    NGU

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oh well that changes everything.

You're pretty damn young so i'd have to be careful about what i say to you. In my honest opinion, just do what your heart tells you. Trust me. The more you question whether is this right, or if this is right, the more you will confuse yourself. So whenever you are faced with a decision, do what your heart tells you. If it's to text her, go for it. If it says to wait till Monday, do that. It's on you man. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise because what your heart tells you is never ever wrong. Believe that. And in the end, you will be happy with your decision even if things went wrong, because it's exactly what you wanted.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehblasian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you know how much a polar bear ways?

hahaha that will always be one of the funniest lines ever. I wonder how she'd react if I actually said that to her, I think I might try it and see what happens cause that's funny as fauk. IF I actually say that which I doubt I will I'll be sure to post what happens after I say that :P

hahaha that will always be one of the funniest lines ever. I wonder how she'd react if I actually said that to her, I think I might try it and see what happens cause that's funny as fauk. IF I actually say that which I doubt I will I'll be sure to post what happens after I say that :P
    keep us posted :3
    during your teen years.... you gotta try everything from cheesy pickup lines to just flat out saying you're cute my name is blah blah blah. :3
    NGU

You're pretty damn young so i'd have to be careful about what i say to you. In my honest opinion, just do what your heart tells you. Trust me. The more you question whether is this right, or if this is right, the more you will confuse yourself. So whenever you are faced with a decision, do what your heart tells you. If it's to text her, go for it. If it says to wait till Monday, do that. It's on you man. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise because what your heart tells you is never ever wrong. Believe that. And in the end, you will be happy with your decision even if things went wrong, because it's exactly what you wanted.
    Yeah I "confuse" myself and fuk up a lot. Thanks a lot man, straight forward answer that was right in front of me, I kept asking and asking. But I guess now ill just do whatever I feel is right.. Which is wait till Monday or till she texts me since I'm **** with texting.

by the way. everything i say cannot be validated because i've been single forever. Never partied. i was a good boi :3

inb4foreveralone

apparently though I might have a date with fit4aprincess next year :3
    NGU

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    by the way. everything i say cannot be validated because i've been single forever. Never partied. i was a good boi :3

inb4foreveralone

apparently though I might have a date with fit4aprincess next year :3
    Go to party>Get reasonably drunk>flirt with girls>???>Profit
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

Originally Posted by OneMA2011 View Post
    Go to party>Get reasonably drunk>flirt with girls>???>Profit
    Zero Tolerance rule in the US Navy :3

I'd like to serve with Honor, Courage and Commitment my friend :3

I'd rather find a girl that i can spend time with.. not just be phuck buddies with or something.
    NGU

Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You can just start randomly texting her out of anywhere. Just be casual about it and chat about what you two have been up to. Could always give her a call or Skype sometime after that too.

Do you know how much a polar bear ways?

The best. Or, "How many polar bears does it take to break the ice? None, I just did. Hi I'm blah blah blah."

I'd rather find a girl that i can spend time with.. not just be phuck buddies with or something.
    Rep.

Yeah I "confuse" myself and fuk up a lot. Thanks a lot man, straight forward answer that was right in front of me, I kept asking and asking. But I guess now ill just do whatever I feel is right.. Which is wait till Monday or till she texts me since I'm **** with texting.
    Perfect my man. You can never go wrong. Good luck. Here if you need to talk.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by Rakkael View Post
    You can just start randomly texting her out of anywhere. Just be casual about it and chat about what you two have been up to. Could always give her a call or Skype sometime after that too.

The best. Or, "How many polar bears does it take to break the ice? None, I just did. Hi I'm blah blah blah."
    That line gave me a really good laugh ! But about the texting out of anywhere thing I am still skeptical about, some girls will think it's weird/creepy and some won't. I think I may be better off by talking to her in person

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is really the best advice you can get. Listen to your heart. I recently went through a time with a girl that I thought I really liked, but I realized that she is not a very good girl. I was just wanting a gf for the sake of having one, I admit it. I never really got butterflies around her and I didn't really enjoy the text/fb conversations. The thing that made me move on was when I finally got it in my head that I am a catch for some girl out there. This one embarrassed me and wasted my time (that's another story, a very long one), and did not contact me after then, so I just said "screw that, she doesn't deserve a guy like me". I'm not trying to say that I'm better than other guys, but then again, I am unique (I've been told). There are a lot of things that guys my age haven't figured out and I would say that I'm a well rounded gentleman with class. If she wants to crap on that, I have no time for her. Throughout this time, my heart was telling me that she wasn't good for me, and my mind was telling me to chase her. See where I'm going with this?

You sir, are a man. Honestly. You have something that not many guys have. Kudos for being a gentleman.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    This is really the best advice you can get. Listen to your heart. I recently went through a time with a girl that I thought I really liked, but I realized that she is not a very good girl. I was just wanting a gf for the sake of having one, I admit it. I never really got butterflies around her and I didn't really enjoy the text/fb conversations. The thing that made me move on was when I finally got it in my head that I am a catch for some girl out there. This one embarrassed me and wasted my time (that's another story, a very long one), and did not contact me after then, so I just said "screw that, she doesn't deserve a guy like me". I'm not trying to say that I'm better than other guys, but then again, I am unique (I've been told). There are a lot of things that guys my age haven't figured out and I would say that I'm a well rounded gentleman with class. If she wants to crap on that, I have no time for her. Throughout this time, my heart was telling me that she wasn't good for me, and my mind was telling me to chase her. See where I'm going with this?
    This is why you my man.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post

You sir, are a man. Honestly. You have something that not many guys have. Kudos for being a gentleman.
    SOHP : 265

This is why you my man.
    Thanks man. I appreciate all of your help. R4L

Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    Lol
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    Dem snuggles..
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by Rakkael View Post
    Did this a little while after thinking about it some more. I think it went well, we basically talked about what we were up to at the time and school shiz. we are gunna talk again tomorrow. The only thing bothering me is that I'm not sure if she's just trying to be nice be replying to my texts, if she actually doesn't want me talking to her, if she just wants a friend, etc... The list goes on about the things that could go wrong with me talking to her again. I guess only time will tell am i right?

I should probably focus on the positives and keep in mind that she did text me back and we did text back and forth. Just wondering, but how long should i wait before asking her to go do something? Obviously I'll talk to her at school and stuff now, but I'm just not sure how long I should wait before asking because I don't want it to be rushed.