Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkitheEast View Post
    Ok fix my problem, how do I know if I'm good looking? I've had numerous girls call me hot to my face, but I really don't see it. Also I have a really high sex drive and a strong love for estrogen, I could use zero to no sex drive/attraction to the opposite sex. How would I go about achieving that?
    You don't. What you think of yourself will ultimately decide what you really are. If i looked at myself in the mirror and said, you are a hideous monster and look like pile of trash, then that's what i am. Also, if i looked myself in the mirror and said, you are one sexy beast and any girl would be lucky to have you, then that's what i am.

Do you see where i'm getting at? Confidence comes from within, not what the outside world thinks of you. Sure people can consider you ugly looking, but in the end, if you think you're fine as fuark from the inside, then that's all that matters. Plus.. confidence triumphs all.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    You don't. What you think of yourself will ultimately decide what you really are. If i looked at myself in the mirror and said, you are a hideous monster and look like pile of trash, then that's what i am. Also, if i looked myself in the mirror and said, you are one sexy beast and any girl would be lucky to have you, then that's what i am.

Do you see where i'm getting at? Confidence comes from within, not what the outside world thinks of you. Sure people can consider you ugly looking, but in the end, if you think you're fine as fuark from the inside, then that's all that matters. Plus.. confidence triumphs all.
    In all seriousness I find this female attractive:

this one is not:

So I dont care how much confidence girl #2 has, do not want.
    "you can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best. as long as you know everything's a lie, you can't hurt yourself."
    -----
    Confidence doesn't fix your face!
    ---

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Probably the only question I'll ever ask here as I'm a 11/10 God. So anyway, say I go up to a girl blah blah blah dafuq do I say after the usual ****, name, where ya from etc. Any ideas?

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In all seriousness I find this female attractive: [img]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/dragonkeepernatalie/RPcharacters/megan-fox-illuminati.jpg[img]

this one is not: [img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2007/2183342-overweight_woman.jpg[img]

So I dont care how much confidence girl #2 has, do not want.
    You should be glad I'm on spread for negging you recently. I'm hoping that several members will neg the crap out of you. Do not come into this thread ever again, or I will report you to a moderator through PM. I don't care if you have a serious question. I don't want to see you in here again.

Originally Posted by ForeverPulling View Post
    Both me and this girl know we like eachother. However we only sit near eachother for 1 hour per week at school, so that's our time together.

She's really shy so wouldn't approach me outside of lessons, and she hangs out with this gang of like 6 girls that I don't know very well in the canteen. I hang out with my friends in the other side of the school.

What should my next step be?
    Man, I'd say go up and talk to her. Just find her in the hallway after class or after school and say hey. Just make conversation with her in person. Get to know her better.

Originally Posted by LNCB96 View Post
    Probably the only question I'll ever ask here as I'm a 11/10 God. So anyway, say I go up to a girl blah blah blah dafuq do I say after the usual ****, name, where ya from etc. Any ideas?
    Just simple conversation. Nothing too fancy. Just talk. Does she play any sports or have any special interests? Talk about that.

Or you could go up and say, "Hey baby I'm diabetic, so I need some suga." lol don't do that
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    You should be glad I'm on spread for negging you recently. I'm hoping that several members will neg the crap out of you. Do not come into this thread ever again, or I will report you to a moderator through PM. I don't care if you have a serious question. I don't want to see you in here again.

Man, I'd say go up and talk to her. Just find her in the hallway after class or after school and say hey. Just make conversation with her in person. Get to know her better.

Just simple conversation. Nothing too fancy. Just talk. Does she play any sports or have any special interests? Talk about that.

Or you could go up and say, "Hey baby I'm diabetic, so I need some suga." lol don't do that
    Lol wut.jpg ok buddy because you run the forum. You're a loser bro get a life. Why should I be glad you're on spread? so you lower some green dots on an internet forum? lol bro ok you keep worrying about your internet reps ill keep switching gears in my 6 speed and making sure my Ski's are waxed for the Alps.

Not sure why your coming at me, but that is my response.
    Last edited by SkitheEast; 11-06-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    "you can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best. as long as you know everything's a lie, you can't hurt yourself."
    -----
    ---

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol wut.jpg ok buddy because you run the forum. You're a loser bro get a life. Why should I be glad you're on spread? so you lower some green dots on an internet forum? lol bro ok you keep worrying about your internet reps ill keep switching gears in my 6 speed and making sure my Ski's are waxed for the Alps.
    Ok bro. Have fun skiing. srs

I don't run the forum, but this is MY thread. I made it clear that flaming will get you negged and reported. Just stop, man. Stop.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Ok bro. Have fun skiing. srs

I don't run the forum, but this is MY thread. I made it clear that flaming will get you negged and reported. Just stop, man. Stop.
    lol you're flaming me moron. Go ahead neg and report me, Christ you threaten me like I care. The only rep power that matters is mod rep becuase few others have rep powers that will make a difference on someones rep and I know posters on this forum that will just put me back in the green if I ask, your 2k is a joke.
    -----
    ---

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)

Lulz will try. Appreciated

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do I approach girls/make small talks without sounding or looking like a creeper? srs
    SOHP : 265

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ForeverPulling View Post
    Both me and this girl know we like eachother. However we only sit near eachother for 1 hour per week at school, so that's our time together.

She's really shy so wouldn't approach me outside of lessons, and she hangs out with this gang of like 6 girls that I don't know very well in the canteen. I hang out with my friends in the other side of the school.

What should my next step be?
    Talk to her during that one hour, then ask her out sometime. Depending on how you like her is where you should ask her to. Date = relationship Party = sexorz
    Tbh you're really set if you both like each other. You have nothing to worry about, just like most people in this thread. You all just over think it. Things are easier than you think.

Talk about interests or whats currently going on around you (ie:class). Give her a hard time about her interests and just try to make a joke about things. Ask her questions about how she likes where she's from then why or why not on different things.

Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    How do I approach girls/make small talks without sounding or looking like a creeper? srs
    Like I said above, talk about the surroundings, that's the easiest approach because she will be seeing the same thing. Make a joke about it. (ie: standing in line "Man this line is taking forever.. So make sure you get through quickly" then smile if she is in front of you. Try to stand side by side most of the time. It's more comfortable when you don't know that girl and they're more likely to answer.

JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Dude if he's flaming he obviously needs to get the **** out, but I don't see what he did wrong in that instance? He brought up a valid point.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    What if this girl Im talking to actually wants my cawk and Im just highly unaware?
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    What if this girl Im talking to actually wants my cawk and Im just highly unaware?
    Sorry, but I lol'd...

Normally girls will just tell you if they want you bad. Will be more touching, stare at you more, put her leg over the other (top leg is the one closest to you), put her hair on opposite shoulder of you, ask stupid ask questions that don't even need answers, will lean toward you, will get offended easily and turn away from you hoping you comfort her. ect. ect. ect. ect....

Too many to talk about..

^also assuming you're serious.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
    Sorry, but I lol'd...

Normally girls will just tell you if they want you bad. Will be more touching, stare at you more, put her leg over the other (top leg is the one closest to you), put her hair on opposite shoulder of you, ask stupid ask questions that don't even need answers, will lean toward you, will get offended easily and turn away from you hoping you comfort her. ect. ect. ect. ect....

Too many to talk about..

^also assuming you're serious.
    Oh lawld, Im just highly unaware. Thats happened 15 times OH lawld.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    there is no specific formula, just whatever you do decide to say, be confident about it. speak clear

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing. You skip the small talk and move on. Make her do the talking.

mind games=in.

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lkillen View Post

Like I said above, talk about the surroundings, that's the easiest approach because she will be seeing the same thing. Make a joke about it. (ie: standing in line "Man this line is taking forever.. So make sure you get through quickly" then smile if she is in front of you. Try to stand side by side most of the time. It's more comfortable when you don't know that girl and they're more likely to answer.
    Originally Posted by raisb View Post
    there is no specific formula, just whatever you do decide to say, be confident about it. speak clear
    Will give these a go.

Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    Nothing. You skip the small talk and move on. Make her do the talking.

mind games=in.
    aware me on how to play the mind game
    SOHP : 265

Originally Posted by JuxtaposedBrah View Post
    Dude if he's flaming he obviously needs to get the **** out, but I don't see what he did wrong in that instance? He brought up a valid point.
    He did bring up a valid point, yes. I've run into this guy several times on this forum and he does the same thing all the time. I appreciate all the posts but I still consider his post flaming.

I apologize, skit. I'm offering a true apology. As long as you don't flame ITT in the future, we're cool. Srs
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

He did bring up a valid point, yes. I've run into this guy several times on this forum and he does the same thing all the time. I appreciate all the posts but I still consider his post flaming.

I apologize, skit. I'm offering a true apology. As long as you don't flame ITT in the future, we're cool. Srs
    All I was looking for was an answer to my question/issue.
    -----
    ---

All I was looking for was an answer to my question/issue.
    I feel like an idiot. My bad. Had no clue you were the one asking a question... Next time I'll be sure to check that first.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive got a question. This girl hit me up on fb a few weeks ago. She knows me because she dated my friend over the summer, but i never actually talked to her in person before. So shes been texting me for the past week or two and we hungout last night, made out but thats all. I think shes a really cool girl and all, and shes very attractive lol. At least i think so (no pics)

But my question is, shes one of those girls that like to party a lot, and one of those girls who posts a picture on fb and gets like 50 likes by a bunch of different dudes, and you know just has a lot of guys always tryin to talk to her. So i dont know whether i should take some of the advice ive been given and just smash and leave after a few weeks or just see where it goes and try to tell her how the relationship is going to be if she wants to be with me. Anybody know where im comin from? Got any advice? Its hard for me to trust girls like her personally.

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will give these a go.

aware me on how to play the mind game
    You don't call or text them consistently, you tell them you're interested but dont act interested, and right when she starts to get irritated and says you don't care, you get all nice and pull her in. Never be too nice

LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LilDave401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    idk about girls really, im lucky im even engaged. but for me, if a girl is confident and does what she likes regardless of what people think, thats really attractive.

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't call or text them consistently, you tell them you're interested but dont act interested, and right when she starts to get irritated and says you don't care, you get all nice and pull her in. Never be too nice
    Yup. Then when she moves on. You start crawling like a fuarkin' dog. And at that point, it's already too late.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Yup. Then when she moves on. You start crawling like a fuarkin' dog. And at that point, it's already too late.
    Unlikely she will move on if you time it right. You gotta watch for signs. If she seems irritated you show interest. It's easy to get bored if a guy is too nice, but the same is true vice versa. If a guy is too "alpha" its not worth it. You have to find a happy medium....... That's where the mind games come into play.

Unlikely she will move on if you time it right. You gotta watch for signs. If she seems irritated you show interest. It's easy to get bored if a guy is too nice, but the same is true vice versa. If a guy is too "alpha" its not worth it. You have to find a happy medium....... That's where the mind games come into play.
    Very true. What i've noticed is that this so called mind game is something that works when it comes to young people. More or less teens. From my experience, no offense of course, girls are so damn easy to manipulate playing the mind game we're speaking of. However, as you grow up, it's not something that works with older more mature women. Not that i've had experiences with older women but from what i've heard based on others.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Big doesn't mean strong OmgWtfNvm's Avatar
    OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you guys think its good not to give one girl to much attention. cause i do give this girl attention but not to much where she is winning the tug of war. meaning like she has more control
    is it bad if she sees me walking with other girls in the hall

and this other girl, my friend dated her and right after they brokeup i didn't really know her she was in my homeroom thats it and she started chatting with me on fb. lol saying that me and her should talk more. then when the conversation was at the highest point i ended it and didn't reply. does she want the D
    - Become who you want to be and don't let anyone or anything keep you from achieving your goals, including yourself.

Channel link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ayoliangfitness

Instagram: ayoliang

Originally Posted by OmgWtfNvm View Post
    do you guys think its good not to give one girl to much attention. cause i do give this girl attention but not to much where she is winning the tug of war. meaning like she has more control
    is it bad if she sees me walking with other girls in the hall

and this other girl, my friend dated her and right after they brokeup i didn't really know her she was in my homeroom thats it and she started chatting with me on fb. lol saying that me and her should talk more. then when the conversation was at the highest point i ended it and didn't reply. does she want the D
    Just have fun.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From a girls prospective, what are the things both physically and socially that tun girls off of a guy? a lot of times i find it hard to be me around girls im attracted to because im afraid of looking like a jackass. i have a sense of humor that most girls dont understand and being burned in the past has shot my confidence even though that was 50 lbs ago. and when i say its hard to be me i dont mean i act like another person. i just sort of bottle myself up
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    From a girls prospective, what are the things both physically and socially that tun girls off of a guy? a lot of times i find it hard to be me around girls im attracted to because im afraid of looking like a jackass. i have a sense of humor that most girls dont understand and being burned in the past has shot my confidence even though that was 50 lbs ago. and when i say its hard to be me i dont mean i act like another person. i just sort of bottle myself up
    Well just basing off of the guys I know, I think the biggest turn offs(not related to personality) are spitting/dipping/anything having to do with bodily fluids. Personality wise I wouldn't hold back your sense of humor... you don't want to have to hold back your real personality if you actually end up liking a girl. If anything just ease into your jokes so that its not overbearing and girls can get a feel for what your sense of humor is. If guys are too persistent its a huge turn off. Excessive texting or touching can freak a girl out (at least for me) and its the fastest way to scare her away. Personally, if someone sends smiley faces with every text I probably won't talk to him because it seems weird/fake. Be nice but not too nice, and mean but not too mean. Sometimes a cruel sense of humor (in moderation) can work to your advantage. Don't talk to multiple girls at once or else it comes off as scummy/d0osh like.

Oh, and mention that you're a Slaughterhouse fan. thats a rare, wonderful quality.