Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    Well just basing off of the guys I know, I think the biggest turn offs(not related to personality) are spitting/dipping/anything having to do with bodily fluids. Personality wise I wouldn't hold back your sense of humor... you don't want to have to hold back your real personality if you actually end up liking a girl. If anything just ease into your jokes so that its not overbearing and girls can get a feel for what your sense of humor is. If guys are too persistent its a huge turn off. Excessive texting or touching can freak a girl out (at least for me) and its the fastest way to scare her away. Personally, if someone sends smiley faces with every text I probably won't talk to him because it seems weird/fake. Be nice but not too nice, and mean but not too mean. Sometimes a cruel sense of humor (in moderation) can work to your advantage. Don't talk to multiple girls at once or else it comes off as scummy/d0osh like.

Oh, and mention that you're a Slaughterhouse fan. thats a rare, wonderful quality.
    thanks. And pleeease tell me the slaughterhouse comment wasn't a joke!
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    thanks. And pleeease tell me the slaughterhouse comment wasn't a joke!
    Not even slightly

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not even slightly
    marry me??? but srs most girls think slaughterhouse's music is weird
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    marry me??? but srs most girls think slaughterhouse's music is weird
    thats cause nobody understands real hip hop these days and everyone is obsessed with frat "rap"

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats cause nobody understands real hip hop these days and everyone is obsessed with frat "rap"
    on spread, and thanks for the answers above
    SOHP : 265

very true and thanks for the advice
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where you from anyway?
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Where you from anyway?
    Chicago

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About slaughterhouse... It is true that not many people appreciate the old school style of hip hop. I think that it has evolved since then and I really like a lot of the new school stuff. Back in the day, hip hop was only rapping. Nowadays, artists will slow up the songs a bit and have a chorus where they can let their words sink in. I do like some old school though, I just prefer new school. Not the kind where it's just repeating the same line over and over again throughout the song, with an occasional ooooh or something like that. House of pain, Jay-Z, Run-DMC, just a few folks I like. T.I. and Tyga ftw!

Now, I have a question... I will be going to a church thing next week and there are some very pretty girls who go there. I saw a beautiful girl last night at the service who really stood out to me. If I see her there, I would like to talk to her get her phone number. What is the best way of approaching? Like just strike up a conversation and and ask for it when we have to part ways?
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chicago
    How you feel 'bout Asian guys?
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    About slaughterhouse... It is true that not many people appreciate the old school style of hip hop. I think that it has evolved since then and I really like a lot of the new school stuff. Back in the day, hip hop was only rapping. Nowadays, artists will slow up the songs a bit and have a chorus where they can let their words sink in. I do like some old school though, I just prefer new school. Not the kind where it's just repeating the same line over and over again throughout the song, with an occasional ooooh or something like that. House of pain, Jay-Z, Run-DMC, just a few folks I like. T.I. and Tyga ftw!

Now, I have a question... I will be going to a church thing next week and there are some very pretty girls who go there. I saw a beautiful girl last night at the service who really stood out to me. If I see her there, I would like to talk to her get her phone number. What is the best way of approaching? Like just strike up a conversation and and ask for it when we have to part ways?

Start up a conversation and then when you are about to go, instead of ending the conversation and asking for her number, just be like "ah shoot I gotta go, but we have to finish this conversation! you gotta text me about this later." and then if she accepts, give her the number. but try really hard to be genuine and not give off a creepy vibe. I'm sure you'll be fine, but if she doesn't seem into it during the conversation then don't ask for the number.. try and read her body language and stuff

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start up a conversation and then when you are about to go, instead of ending the conversation and asking for her number, just be like "ah shoot I gotta go, but we have to finish this conversation! you gotta text me about this later." and then if she accepts, give her the number. but try really hard to be genuine and not give off a creepy vibe. I'm sure you'll be fine, but if she doesn't seem into it during the conversation then don't ask for the number.. try and read her body language and stuff
    Much appreciated
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rakkael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LilDave401 View Post
    idk about girls really, im lucky im even engaged. but for me, if a girl is confident and does what she likes regardless of what people think, thats really attractive.
    Ditto about the confidence. Not arrogance though, hate that ****. When a girl is shy, it can be cute, but a bit overbearing after sometime...

Originally Posted by OmgWtfNvm View Post
    do you guys think its good not to give one girl to much attention. cause i do give this girl attention but not to much where she is winning the tug of war. meaning like she has more control
    is it bad if she sees me walking with other girls in the hall

and this other girl, my friend dated her and right after they brokeup i didn't really know her she was in my homeroom thats it and she started chatting with me on fb. lol saying that me and her should talk more. then when the conversation was at the highest point i ended it and didn't reply. does she want the D
    Firstly, it's all about balance and understanding I find. Personally, I think it's disrespectful to the girl to intentionally ignore them just so you can have a horizontal party (if you're looking more for a relationship). Though, don't stress out with not communicating all the time, especially when big events are coming up (e.g. exams, assignments or visiting family). She should able to relate and appreciate your circumstances.

And no, it's not bad to be seen with other girls. If my girlfriend freaked out because I was with a close friend or my study buddies, well it might mean that I'm not making her feel comfortable and trustworthy enough to be with me. Can also help give you that alpha-male aura
    Vice-versa.

Lastly, about the D, go ask her.

From a girls prospective, what are the things both physically and socially that tun girls off of a guy? a lot of times i find it hard to be me around girls im attracted to because im afraid of looking like a jackass. i have a sense of humor that most girls dont understand and being burned in the past has shot my confidence even though that was 50 lbs ago. and when i say its hard to be me i dont mean i act like another person. i just sort of bottle myself up
    Can't tell you from a 'girl's perspective', though I can say don't sacrifice you're sense of humour for a girl. If you do, you'll (possibly) become a cynical, old prune. Mine is warped at times, though just be confident in what you say and do, that is more important. Eventually a girl should find that, your confidence, is appealing. That, or come over to Oz or NZ. We have pretty rad senses of humour. Usually. Easier said than done, but don't let getting shot down get to you too much either, take it in good stride and move on. With bottling up, I would say that, again, comes down to confidence. Sometimes I'm similarly introverted and quiet, other times I'm probably too eccentric and extroverted.

Can't tell you from a 'girl's perspective', though I can say don't sacrifice you're sense of humour for a girl. If you do, you'll (possibly) become a cynical, old prune. Mine is warped at times, though just be confident in what you say and do, that is more important. Eventually a girl should find that, your confidence, is appealing. That, or come over to Oz or NZ. We have pretty rad senses of humour. Usually. Easier said than done, but don't let getting shot down get to you too much either, take it in good stride and move on. With bottling up, I would say that, again, comes down to confidence. Sometimes I'm similarly introverted and quiet, other times I'm probably too eccentric and extroverted.[/QUOTE]

thanks. its just really hard to display that confidence. ive always been an introvert but getting shot down really did damage. i became really depressed and i used that to get in better shape and im still using that as motivation to lift but the little confidence i had was completely gone. its gotten better but im just not a very confident person for whatever reasons. plus being a severe introvert, i barely talked to girls throughout high school so its hard to beuild up those relationships now in my senior year when other guys have been building them for 4 years. pathetic, i know. and its funny you should mention NZ and Australia because we had a transfer in from australia (he left for home last year) and he was one of coolest kids ive ever met. hilarious kid and he also told me id fit in perfectly over in OZ
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Literally laughed out loud at that

Fellas, let me introduce you to the best moderator of this site.
    This

, no nuthug

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by UnknownOrigin View Post
    Ask her why didn't she tell you the truth?

Trust is everything in a relationship IMO..
    Strong dr phil

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very true. What i've noticed is that this so called mind game is something that works when it comes to young people. More or less teens. From my experience, no offense of course, girls are so damn easy to manipulate playing the mind game we're speaking of. However, as you grow up, it's not something that works with older more mature women. Not that i've had experiences with older women but from what i've heard based on others.
    mind games work on some older women. i banged a 26 year old twice and i mind fucked the chit out of her
    220/280/440

fit4aprincess ignoring my question. I am disappoint..
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

fit4aprincess ignoring my question. I am disappoint..
    hahaha i didnt even see it, sorry.
    I don't have a preference of race, it depends on the guy I guess

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    '

that's what they all say, but when a cute / nice asian guy asks a girl out they say no and go back to the douchey white trasbags. :P

at least in high school that's how it is/was.
    NGU

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow ... there's a girl help thread now ?
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gilgamesh13 View Post
    wow ... there's a girl help thread now ?
    inb4 WK

Ciwa

"Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    inb4 WK

Ciwa

Francis you are not allowed in this thread dead srs.

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A guy who needs online consultation from other teenagers to feel more confident about his interaction with females is not a guy who's going to have very successful such interactions ... Hence the : 'wow' ... As in, mother of futility.
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    inb4 WK

Ciwa

hahahahahahaha ruhroh

Hah..

We all know that's not true.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    '

that's what they all say, but when a cute / nice asian guy asks a girl out they say no and go back to the douchey white trasbags. :P

at least in high school that's how it is/was.
    Idk. I haven't experienced that, but I can honestly say I would not turn someone down just because they are asian. It's about attitude for me more than it is about race. I've only dated 2 guys and one was a ginger, but he had such a weird/great personality that his appearance did not once phase me. When I say "weird" I don't mean it in a bad way, he was just "alpha" as you guys call it. Thats the only word I can really think of to describe his personality. I'd say if an asian was alpha then I would be just as likely to date him as I would someone else. I think that applies for most girls, really.

oh and I'm not referring to ginger as a race lol, just the best example I could think of.

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chicago
    i'll be in chicago next year around 20130423 for like 3 months. IDK how to talk to girls or anything.. never had a girlfriend, but i'd like to try with you.. naw i mean? I am asian... so this will help prove the theory of asians and white girls.

Let me get that number tho so i can hit you up when i land on deck at NR Basic Training. Send it in a PM
    Last edited by speX94; 11-09-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    NGU

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    i'll be in chicago next year around 20130423 for like 3 months. IDK how to talk to girls or anything.. never had a girlfriend, but i'd like to try with you.. naw i mean? I am asian... so this will help prove the theory of asians and white girls.
    Ask and thou shall receive. ****ing lol
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JuxtaposedBrah View Post
    Francis you are not allowed in this thread dead srs.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris