Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
Results 2,251 to 2,257 of 2257
    BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ahibbs99 View Post
    So my situation is a bit weird. About 8 months ago when I was a senior in HS I had a girlfriend and we had been together for about 16 months. I was very close with one of my teachers at the time bc she coached my sister in lacrosse. The teacher's daughter was very attractive and would accompany her mom (the teacher) to all of my football games even when her school was an hour away. I realized the only reason she came to the games is bc she knew me and now I want to start talking to this girl bc me and my ex broke up. How can I start talking to this girl? I know its a bit complex and convoluted but If you can make it out and give advice it would be much appreciated.
    Try to find a way to meet her naturally (e.g. don't be too direct if you haven't spoken for a long time), and start talking ( how are you, how have you been etc. ). Make sure to talk to her AFTER a workout to get those god tier confidence levels.

Also, give her one and only one compliment on her looks (e.g. I really like your hair btw) and say it while making complete eye contact and with a straight face, no smiling or anything, and then follow up with a joke (I wish my hair was like that) a few seconds later and allow a tiny smile to show. Then just act how you normally do. Also feel free to omit any of the second part of my answer because I'm 17 and I don't live in the US, but make the encounter natural so it doesn't seem like you were pursuing her too much or else she might be creeped out or might play hard to get

wideband is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sup brahs
    I'm in a little bit of a jam here

I'm just gonna keep this short and simple and say that I hit on this freshman (I'm a sophomore) and it didn't go that great. I haven't talked to her since. I heard from one of the boys that she didn't dislike me, but was shy and felt intimidated. Can I salvage this or should I cut my losses?

It's worth mentioning that she really is smoking hot, so take that into consideration.
    *Stim Crew*
    *no gf crew*
    *King of Manlets Crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *low self esteem crew*

youngcurlbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup misc

Going to have lose my virginity next week with a girl that agreed to be friends with benefits with me. Any tips for a first time brahs?

Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100) Enjoythis5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Such a great idea,agree with you

anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100) anayatyagi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice...answer

eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000) eveeeli is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i thot this was a thread fr girls :P

ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftreironmik3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on sausage fest

Edit: did I miss the sausage fest