Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2257
    TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChipSkylar View Post
    Is it creepy to go back to a store for a girl?

About two weeks ago me and my friends were in a shopping center and one of the workers there was a real cutie. We talked for a bit but I didn't get her number. Would it be considered stalkerish or desperate to go back to the store to attempt to get her number or a date?
    could always drop by just to get something and talk to her again.
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeelyRider will become famous soon enough. (+50)

About two weeks ago me and my friends were in a shopping center and one of the workers there was a real cutie. We talked for a bit but I didn't get her number. Would it be considered stalkerish or desperate to go back to the store to attempt to get her number or a date?

not if you dazzle her with your shiny teeth

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Buy an item
    Go to her line
    Say "hey, you're the girl who had the interesting hair last time i was here"
    Begin convo
    Get number

Registered User yolkedpersian24's Avatar
    yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yolkedpersian24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My ex recently started Goin to the same gym as me... The other day she came up to me and asked me to start working out with her... Not rlly comfortable doin this but dunno wht to do

doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100)
    thx for sharing.

Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What does it mean when a girl stares at you, but no smile?

-Always looking at me
    -Made her blush a few times
    -She looks at me, I look at her. (Holds eye contact every time)
    -Caught her looking at me 3 times in a row once. (I look over to the teacher and saw her looking at me, again I look to that direction and saw her looking, and once more I look again, she's looking.
    Sig line can't be a novel. Next time's a ban.

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by q2foou View Post
    May you give me some more info on getting these cards right?? Because that would really help.
    summon your trap card and send that bich to the shadow realm
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do I approach starting a conversation on ******** with a girl that I haven't spoke with for like 7 months?

Also, any good YouTube channels for dating game advice, because I have virtually none.

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BarkerBeef View Post
    How do I approach starting a conversation on ******** with a girl that I haven't spoke with for like 7 months?

Also, any good YouTube channels for dating game advice, because I have virtually none.
    "Hey, long time no talk! How have things been with you?"

Anything like that would work I reckon.

BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarkerBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    "Hey, long time no talk! How have things been with you?"

Anything like that would work I reckon.
    Okay, thanks for the quick reply.

npc20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Girl lies to me a lot. Says Im the best man when she ****s around with other dudes (talking with them/flirting/liking pics) and denies it. I'm always the one who starts the convo but recently I have not texted after an argument, and a week later I get the I miss you thing. Then we started to talk again and now no text from her, so instead of texting her Im just flat out gonna not bother with this chick. Frankly Im tired of this bs drama and if I do ever get a text back in the next weeks I really dont wanna fall for it again. Help. Do I block and delete? Ignore but keep number/following. Keep talking.

BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just ignore but dont delete her that would show her that u care too much to do that just dont respond at all
    Originally Posted by npc20 View Post
    Girl lies to me a lot. Says Im the best man when she ****s around with other dudes (talking with them/flirting/liking pics) and denies it. I'm always the one who starts the convo but recently I have not texted after an argument, and a week later I get the I miss you thing. Then we started to talk again and now no text from her, so instead of texting her Im just flat out gonna not bother with this chick. Frankly Im tired of this bs drama and if I do ever get a text back in the next weeks I really dont wanna fall for it again. Help. Do I block and delete? Ignore but keep number/following. Keep talking.
    Son of Poseidon Crew
    Gonna be Aesthetic as Fuark when Im older crew
    cried because zyzz died crew
    listens to trance techno and hardstyle crew
    blonde crew
    Is admired by 12 y/o girls crew
    Has big dreams crew
    Jeff pls go crew
    f*uck the new aesthetics crew, crew
    ectomorph crew
    looks like a targaryen crew

ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverAKevin is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sup brahs new here and I'm wondering how the fuk do you ask a girl out to homecoming if you don't know any girls at your new school.

KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ForeverAKevin View Post
    Sup brahs new here and I'm wondering how the fuk do you ask a girl out to homecoming if you don't know any girls at your new school.
    Start by making yourself more well-known around school. Your first step to doing so should be finding and/or showcasing stuff that you're really good at; for me it's rugby, powerlifting, and scientific research. No matter what that "stuff" might be for you, just ensure that you put yourself out there. This will facilitate the process of making new friends. In turn, such friends can introduce you to girls they know. Then you can go from there.

I know it's a rather idealistic and simplified process; however, it's bound to be more effective than simply going around and cold-approaching chicks. After all, most girls won't throw themselves at some random, new kid unless you're really good-looking.

Just the way I see it. Also depends how soon your homecoming is. If it's sometime in mid-October then you'll have plenty of time to do all this.

kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KS98 View Post
    Start by making yourself more well-known around school. Your first step to doing so should be finding and/or showcasing stuff that you're really good at; for me it's rugby, powerlifting, and scientific research. No matter what that "stuff" might be for you, just ensure that you put yourself out there. This will facilitate the process of making new friends. In turn, such friends can introduce you to girls they know. Then you can go from there.

I know it's a rather idealistic and simplified process; however, it's bound to be more effective than simply going around and cold-approaching chicks. After all, most girls won't throw themselves at some random, new kid unless you're really good-looking.

Just the way I see it. Also depends how soon your homecoming is. If it's sometime in mid-October then you'll have plenty of time to do all this.
    Holy fuk your alive?
    *Watches texans games every week
    *Team Hoyer
    *F*** Savage
    *F*ck Mallet
    *Hoyer is our saviour

cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000) cmackie4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Malik116 View Post
    summon your trap card and send that bich to the shadow realm
    lol'd
    I only know my own ideas of other peoples ideas.

My cut/transformation thread, any pointers welcome! : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176088631

outoftheblu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sup yall, there's a girl I know at school that obviously likes me and we talk a lot. The thing is that she never texts me first. I mean when I do we text awhile but it seems kinda weird to me. Is this a red flag??

JoshIbbotson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by outoftheblu View Post
    sup yall, there's a girl I know at school that obviously likes me and we talk a lot. The thing is that she never texts me first. I mean when I do we text awhile but it seems kinda weird to me. Is this a red flag??
    Not a red flag, keep talking to her see how it goes. Girls want guys to message them first I have a lot of friends that are girls who simply will not message a guy first but then I have plenty that will. Don't let one sided expectations get the best of you bruh

AustralianJake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New here!

Short backstory: Im in Year 12, final weeks of school left& there's this girl I have started talking with between study/spare periods (when no classes are on if thats a thing in 'muurrrrica) we are both very sporty, shes apparently ranked #47 in junior women's golf while I play basketball, outdoor rock climb and previously an excellent track runner (long distance) so we have things in common.

Every study line I have she has english class, and she doesn't even go half the time to class. I study in the library because it's the only freaking air-conditioned building available for study, she comes and also studies/messes with my phone while I grab her essays from the printer and we talk and stuff. Only mild touching, I make her smile & laugh a lot but I don't know if I have the green light to go if ya get my flow? I haven't added her on FB or got her number yet (apparently not talking often to a girl makes them want you more...?) I discerned that she likes scary movies (fk that sh*t) like saw, final destination, cabin in the woods ect. I want to ask her over but would it be the right move? I'm not the sleep around type of guy, I dont want her to get the impression that I just want to fck her. How would I ask her? I haven't been in a serious relationship before. Im not ugly at all, not to boost my ego (i try to be humble) but i have been called cute, smiles at/had stares ect. I dont have a massive body, just mild chest, toned 6-pac and arms, huge calves from running ect. I probably sound like a dick now lol but help is much appreciated.

Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Convergent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AustralianJake View Post
    New here!

Short backstory: Im in Year 12, final weeks of school left& there's this girl I have started talking with between study/spare periods (when no classes are on if thats a thing in 'muurrrrica) we are both very sporty, shes apparently ranked #47 in junior women's golf while I play basketball, outdoor rock climb and previously an excellent track runner (long distance) so we have things in common.

Every study line I have she has english class, and she doesn't even go half the time to class. I study in the library because it's the only freaking air-conditioned building available for study, she comes and also studies/messes with my phone while I grab her essays from the printer and we talk and stuff. Only mild touching, I make her smile & laugh a lot but I don't know if I have the green light to go if ya get my flow? I haven't added her on FB or got her number yet (apparently not talking often to a girl makes them want you more...?) I discerned that she likes scary movies (fk that sh*t) like saw, final destination, cabin in the woods ect. I want to ask her over but would it be the right move? I'm not the sleep around type of guy, I dont want her to get the impression that I just want to fck her. How would I ask her? I haven't been in a serious relationship before. Im not ugly at all, not to boost my ego (i try to be humble) but i have been called cute, smiles at/had stares ect. I dont have a massive body, just mild chest, toned 6-pac and arms, huge calves from running ect. I probably sound like a dick now lol but help is much appreciated.
    do it or regret it lol
    Sig line can't be a novel. Next time's a ban.

acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Girl called me buddy

So this girl I have been friends with but want to go out for a while calls me buddy
    What pisses me off is that she sometimes hugs other guys but never hugs me and she always calls me buddy or pal.

Should I ignore her and try to be alpha because I feel like a little beta bitch

Never getting bigger finalplayoff's Avatar
    finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=acaicedo7;1404957843]So this girl I have been friends with but want to go out /QUOTE]

What u mean by wants to go out? She wants to go out w/ u? U know this? Ask her to go to a nice dinner and chit. Otherwise, forget it and go for grillz who want u, dem aesthetics will get u what u want, and they'll be mirin. Just focus on lifting heavy weights and getting gains till everyone lookin @ u and people mirin that juicy physique
    Still harbors an unhealthy obsession with Zyzz crew

Facial aesthetics but won't show face in avi crew

Second account crew

Always injured crew

I <3 deadlifts crew

DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you guys have problems... how about you start doing things that are for the good of society so you would stop think about what girls like. like is it better to kiss her on the left or the right cheek...

superkaryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by acaicedo7 View Post
    So this girl I have been friends with but want to go out for a while calls me buddy
    What pisses me off is that she sometimes hugs other guys but never hugs me and she always calls me buddy or pal.

Should I ignore her and try to be alpha because I feel like a little beta bitch
    If she hugs other guys and not you....AND calls you buddy or pal..That lights the bulb in my head that this girl isn't interested. She is purposely giving signals that she doesn't like you and doesn't want to hug you cuz if she did hug you, you'd get the wrong idea. Imo this girl isn't calling you buddy or pal to make you jealous or something, she is doing it because she isn't interested. She is hugging other guys because she LIKES those other guys, atleast more than you. Face the facts and find a real girl. Besides, a girl who tries to make you jealous isn't worth the time. I don't play those mindgames

Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kanvus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys here's my story, When I just transfered to a new school I met this girl who was a solid 9/10 for me, I talked to her then we got really close, she also thought I was flirting with her but nah, I'm just a nice guy I'm friendly to everyone when she knew this she immedietely distanced herself from me what do I do we barely even talk anymore and she was a fun person.

ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thought for too long this was a thread about helping teen girls with bodybuilding
    lonely crew
    goes to gym at 3am to avoid talking to anyone crew
    every day is worse than the last crew

Originally Posted by Kanvus View Post
    Guys here's my story, When I just transfered to a new school I met this girl who was a solid 9/10 for me, I talked to her then we got really close, she also thought I was flirting with her but nah, I'm just a nice guy I'm friendly to everyone when she knew this she immedietely distanced herself from me what do I do we barely even talk anymore and she was a fun person.
    This sounds like a joke or something..You described someone you want as a FRIEND as being really attractive (9/10). So I'm pretty sure you WERE flirting with her. She thought you wanted to date her but you just wanted a female friend who is hot that you can flirt with (I see this often). So fine a different fun person

MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeKimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What to do when there's an akward silence? When you two don't have anything to talk about?

tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MikeKimo View Post
    What to do when there's an akward silence? When you two don't have anything to talk about?
    id try to think of a question to ask her that you havent before, preferably related to what you were talking about earlier. or comment on something that you talked about that lets her share her input on your comment.

Originally Posted by MikeKimo View Post
    Go after someone that u have something to talk about with. IMO