Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2257
    de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    wot?
    repped

SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sjambo View Post
    There's this girl that's in my class at school. She's alright but I don't really like her. She likes me and keeps texting me wanting to hang out at school. I would rather chill with friends or talk to other girls. But I can't avoid her and it seems really mean if I don't talk to her.

Advice?
    If I were you I'd text her back when she texted me to the point where I'm polite but not very enthusiastic. Just tell her you're busy everytime she asks to hangout (be direct); she will get the hint eventually if not pretty quickly.

Question of my own tmisc: my girlfriends' parents are controlling AF and leave her no freedom at all. I can only see her on the weekends if both of us happen to be free at the same time. I'm trying to get her into the gym and it's going well but her parents randomly "don't allow her" to go. It seems ridiculous to me and she's a pushover who can't stand her ground. Don't know what to do/10

This is bull**** though ever since school started it feels like my gf's been stolen by her parents.
    Last edited by SomeRandom; 09-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SomeRandom View Post
    If I were you I'd text her back when she texted me to the point where I'm polite but not very enthusiastic. Just tell her you're busy everytime she asks to hangout (be direct); she will get the hint eventually if not pretty quickly.

Question of my own tmisc: my girlfriends' parents are controlling AF and leave her no freedom at all. I can only see her on the weekends if both of us happen to be free at the same time. I'm trying to get her into the gym and it's going well but her parents randomly "don't allow her" to go. It seems ridiculous to me and she's a pushover who can't stand her ground. Don't know what to do/10

This is bull**** though ever since school started it feels like my gf's been stolen by her parents.
    Or simply dont give a phuck and ignore, i sat behind my ex in a class and just ignored her. Not hard to do

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SomeRandom View Post

I know of this feel. My gf's parents are pretty chill, but a couple times they've randomly not let her out. She was going to come over the day before she went on holiday (she had packed way in advance so she would have that day free to chill with me) but her parents wouldn't let her out because they felt she needed to be in the house whilst everybody else packed and to help if anything needed washing and chit. I was like U wot m8. Chit reason not to see your boyfriend/10.

Does your girlfriend think her parents are acting reasonably when they keep her in? or is she angry about it and just doesn't defend herself?

If she thinks they're acting reasonably then you're fuarked, but if she's mad about it as well you could maybe help her to stand up for herself. Parenting is supposedly about guiding your child through their infancy and teenage years so that they grow up to be capable, righteous and independent people. Them making her decisions for her and keeping her at home is not good parenting. You should tell her that although she should respect her parents opinions and viewpoints - she doesn't always have to do exactly what they say. If they're being as outrageous as to keep her in all weekend then she needs to make a stand for herself.

I'm not suggesting she should be rude to her parents, they probably only want the best for her, but she should definitely stand up for herself and there's no reason you can't have a mature argument with your parents if they're being unreasonable.

willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willemx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where to talk about to a girl when i see her at school? sometimes i just dont know what to say!

SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    Does your girlfriend think her parents are acting reasonably when they keep her in? or is she angry about it and just doesn't defend herself?

If she thinks they're acting reasonably then you're fuarked, but if she's mad about it as well you could maybe help her to stand up for herself. Parenting is supposedly about guiding your child through their infancy and teenage years so that they grow up to be capable, righteous and independent people. Them making her decisions for her and keeping her at home is not good parenting. You should tell her that although she should respect her parents opinions and viewpoints - she doesn't always have to do exactly what they say. If they're being as outrageous as to keep her in all weekend then she needs to make a stand for herself.

I'm not suggesting she should be rude to her parents, they probably only want the best for her, but she should definitely stand up for herself and there's no reason you can't have a mature argument with your parents if they're being unreasonable.
    She's definitely mad about it too she just can't stand up for herself. I'm starting to realize it's a hard thing to teach someone. She doesn't know the right things to say and her parents don't give her a chance to speak/speak down to her.

Originally Posted by willemx3 View Post
    where to talk about to a girl when i see her at school? sometimes i just dont know what to say!
    If you're asking what to talk about with girls, just talk about whatever is interesting. Ask them what they did over the weekend, mention something cool you did recently and ask them if they've ever done it, or what they think. Recent events work, small talk in general can be good if you make them laugh. I guess it depends what your relationship with that person is, the more you know them the more spontaneous you can be.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

SarahAl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did not totally get what was said, but i will look into it.
    http://www.ourcomeup.com/

Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is the first time I'm posting here but I'm currently in a dilemma right now.

Theres this one latina girl in my biology class, is not bad, datable. She likes me (her friend told me) and I kinda like her but the problem is that she is 5'5 and a half. We did this thing in a lab where we measured our heights, I measured at 5'6 and she was about 5'5 and a half. Now this just made me uncomfortable because IM already a manlet and I'm looking for a girl 5'4 and shorter. But I kinda like her, so Idk what to do.

Another girl I met at the laundry room, she's pretty cute. Shes the typical blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that she likes me. I ignored her when I walked passed her today cause I thought she wasnt into me but she approached me with a conversation while I was walking to get food, but I messed that up cause I didn't really wanna talk to her cause and we didn't even know each other's names and plus I was really hungry. (I'll probably go up to her and try to talk to her and tell her what happened). She meets my criteria, she's about 5'4 but the problem I have with her is that she has a weak chin and jaw which is kind of a turn off to me.

So, which one girl should I go for?

Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Victoriaisabell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sjambo View Post
    There's this girl that's in my class at school. She's alright but I don't really like her. She likes me and keeps texting me wanting to hang out at school. I would rather chill with friends or talk to other girls. But I can't avoid her and it seems really mean if I don't talk to her.

Advice?
    just become friends with her, drop lots of hints you two are JUST friends. i mean just because she may be a little annoying or may not look like a girl youd want to date doesnt mean you cant be her friend.

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Don95 View Post
    This is the first time I'm posting here but I'm currently in a dilemma right now.

Theres this one latina girl in my biology class, is not bad, datable. She likes me (her friend told me) and I kinda like her but the problem is that she is 5'5 and a half. We did this thing in a lab where we measured our heights, I measured at 5'6 and she was about 5'5 and a half. Now this just made me uncomfortable because IM already a manlet and I'm looking for a girl 5'4 and shorter. But I kinda like her, so Idk what to do.

Another girl I met at the laundry room, she's pretty cute. Shes the typical blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that she likes me. I ignored her when I walked passed her today cause I thought she wasnt into me but she approached me with a conversation while I was walking to get food, but I messed that up cause I didn't really wanna talk to her cause and we didn't even know each other's names and plus I was really hungry. (I'll probably go up to her and try to talk to her and tell her what happened). She meets my criteria, she's about 5'4 but the problem I have with her is that she has a weak chin and jaw which is kind of a turn off to me.

Strong troll
    β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜† tmiscplace2 crew β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜†

A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7FO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah got this problem with my girlfriend, it's terrible. Yeah she doesn't exist!

Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A7FO View Post
    Yeah got this problem with my girlfriend, it's terrible. Yeah she doesn't exist!
    So make her exist. It's hard if you don't try. Go out there and be sociable. With social media, it's easy to get connected to girls and start talking with them. You could also go to a social place and just chat one up.
    Donate to St. Jude: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861&page=1

Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173801781

Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Don95 View Post

wow

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by APflyer View Post
    you don't always have to discuss it it's more fun if there's some kind of spontaneity to it!

so one of my best friends and I have been really tight for years and before i went to university i basically lived at his house ... i have my own toothbrush and clothes there and everything. his parents love me and are always inviting me over to dinner and i get along really well with the whole family. now that being said ... i really like his younger sister. i've known her just as long as i've been friends with him (i met her first actually) and we have great chemistry and we like each other but i've never really made any advances because she's my friend's sister, but now that we're all older and adults i'm wondering if this might be a good opportunity to do what i've wanted to do for a long time. the only thing i'm concerned about is obviously my relationship with my friend and maintaining it if i were to date her. he used to become extremely irritable about it when other friends and i would make jokes about how hot his sister is but he seems to have mellowed out a bit and doesn't take them seriously anymore when it does happen. obviously if we broke up that could pose a difficulty for my friendship but since we've all known each other for so long i think it would still be salvageable, but i'm looking for other opinions! i definitely don't want to talk to my other friends about it as they'd undoubtedly go straight to him or her and tell them about it. thoughts tmisc?
    Don't go for your best friends sister. That's fuked up. Shows how desperate you are if you're willing to do that. Create an abundance

Originally Posted by sodiumbro View Post
    I love hanging out with my girlfriend, but hate texting her. what do?
    Call if you need to talk about something.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fukin hell brahs im disheveled...

my oneitis of 3 years now is finally in 3/4 of my classes, yet I can't seem to find a way to strike up conversation with her. whats worse is that this guy in my 1st period always talks to her and i can tell he is trying to get closer to her and its working. it pisses me off when he talks with her and makes her laugh...I have no chance of trying to get to that position...I mean how would I do that? It's pretty clear that he is trying and if I started talking her up in front of everyone including the guy I'd look so weird...especially cause I barely ever talk to her.

fuark Idk what to do. she is pretty shy so I have to make some move but I don't know how...i dont know if im gonna make it brahs. fuk i hate that kid so much. I just sit there in 1st period and listen to them talk and it bugs the fuk outa me...I need help...please...

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fakunkish View Post
    fukin hell brahs im disheveled...

my oneitis of 3 years now is finally in 3/4 of my classes, yet I can't seem to find a way to strike up conversation with her. whats worse is that this guy in my 1st period always talks to her and i can tell he is trying to get closer to her and its working. it pisses me off when he talks with her and makes her laugh...I have no chance of trying to get to that position...I mean how would I do that? It's pretty clear that he is trying and if I started talking her up in front of everyone including the guy I'd look so weird...especially cause I barely ever talk to her.

fuark Idk what to do. she is pretty shy so I have to make some move but I don't know how...i dont know if im gonna make it brahs. fuk i hate that kid so much. I just sit there in 1st period and listen to them talk and it bugs the fuk outa me...I need help...please...
    You sound really quite creepy and jealous.

I don't know what you're expecting to happen mate. She isn't going to just walk up to you, hand her your number and start kissing you. You have to get off your creepy ass and make an effort to talk to her.

How you can have gone 3 years without talking to this girl properly I will never know. If you don't talk to her she probably won't talk to you, particularly if she's shy, so you're going to have to make the effort. If you're in 3 out of her 4 classes and you've known her for 3 years she's not going to think it's strange that you're talking to her. Ask something about class in the halls (ideally catch her by herself, but it doesn't matter) and see if you can wheel into a more general conversation. Then talk to her on ******** or get her number and text her or some chit.

AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong sticky is strong
    NZ

loganbull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a freshman in college. I met a girl in my physics class and started talking. She gave me some details about a couple of parties going on that weekend and we exchanged numbers. I happened to see her at one of the parties that I went to and we danced and messed around on the dance floor. We were both kinda drunk. I started texting her a lot more and we talked in class. The next weekend I went to a different party, but got back to my room fairly early. I started texting her and she invited me to come over and have pizza with her and her hallmates. I went over and ended up getting pretty chitty so she offered that I stay there. So then we ended up sleeping together on her futon. We didn't phuk, just slept and spooned. I have been texting her a lot now and we have met a couple times to get coffee and chit. When we talk she always seems hella interested, but very noncommittal. How do I get the next level with her? She is a solid 9/10 and we get along really well.

aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been smalltalking to this girl on school and a lil party, she is potential relationship material. And im kinda hungry for a relationship since almost everybody I know is in a relationship (tfw 3rd wheel on wagon)

And my texting game is **** when it comes to girls that I could be in a relationship with since I usually just text friends. Sometimes I wish it was that easy as approaching a girl on parties and end up making out/laid 10 minutes after lol

Any tips? Super afraid of having awkward conversations when texting, srs

Originally Posted by loganbull View Post
    I am a freshman in college. I met a girl in my physics class and started talking. She gave me some details about a couple of parties going on that weekend and we exchanged numbers. I happened to see her at one of the parties that I went to and we danced and messed around on the dance floor. We were both kinda drunk. I started texting her a lot more and we talked in class. The next weekend I went to a different party, but got back to my room fairly early. I started texting her and she invited me to come over and have pizza with her and her hallmates. I went over and ended up getting pretty chitty so she offered that I stay there. So then we ended up sleeping together on her futon. We didn't phuk, just slept and spooned. I have been texting her a lot now and we have met a couple times to get coffee and chit. When we talk she always seems hella interested, but very noncommittal. How do I get the next level with her? She is a solid 9/10 and we get along really well.
    Firstly brah, you can't claim 9/10 and then not provide pics... That's against all kinds of rules.

Sounds to me like she's keen as a bean. You should probably take her out on a date somewhere - make sure it's clear where your intentions lie (you don't want her to think that you just want to be friends or some chit). Something romantic as fuark would be preferable.

Other than that, just make sure you keep seeing her. Invite her over for pizza or to watch films or some chit. Just make it clear you're keen to spend time with her and get to know her. She'll slowly let you in and before you know it you'll be busting nuts up inside them sugar walls

Originally Posted by aauguzt View Post
    Been smalltalking to this girl on school and a lil party, she is potential relationship material. And im kinda hungry for a relationship since almost everybody I know is in a relationship (tfw 3rd wheel on wagon)

And my texting game is **** when it comes to girls that I could be in a relationship with since I usually just text friends. Sometimes I wish it was that easy as approaching a girl on parties and end up making out/laid 10 minutes after lol

Flirt texting is hard as fuark. Trying to be funny and interesting without sounding like a bit of an ******* is hard. Never know how many kisses to leave, if a winky face is too much - but if you don't include the winky face she might not pick up on it. Nightmare. Before me and my girlfriend got together (whilst we were getting to know each other) we used to play 'the question game' where you would both promise to answer honestly and then take it in turns to ask each other questions. It was really fun and we got to know each other pretty well fairly quickly. Maybe give it a try?

Originally Posted by aauguzt View Post

Don't try too hard. Always act like you're busy/in the middle of something over text (you only need to suggest it). Make sure you're asking questions and she's doing most of the talking. Don't text her every day, or chit like that, focus on turning conversations into meetups/hangouts.

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i love how some of you have your first posts ITT.

gtfo
    220/280/440

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Started Uni a few days ago and already doing pretty well with girls. Met this one last night who seemed pretty keen, both went to someone's flat after we'd been out drinking and we made out for a while, some pretty intense stuff. Then I went to hers this morning before lectures, ended up spending nearly two hours in bed being all over each other and doing everything but sex.

She's said she wants to get to know me first before we do it which set off some warning bells, then got the 'I'm so glad I met you' and realised she's looking for a proper relationship. Girl's a fit 18 year old petite blonde with a nice face and great body and seems to have a pretty good personality too, but I'm just not good with committing to stuff like that. But she seems like a nice girl I don't want to fall out with, and would be great as a **** buddy.

Going to stay at hers tonight after going out, both got a free day tomorrow so I'm worried she's going to try get us to go out and do couple ****. Anyone got advice on how to steer this away from bf/gf and into casually tapping that territory?

No FAs pls.
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

Originally Posted by Wolvuk View Post
    Started Uni a few days ago and already doing pretty well with girls. Met this one last night who seemed pretty keen, both went to someone's flat after we'd been out drinking and we made out for a while, some pretty intense stuff. Then I went to hers this morning before lectures, ended up spending nearly two hours in bed being all over each other and doing everything but sex.

She's said she wants to get to know me first before we do it which set off some warning bells, then got the 'I'm so glad I met you' and realised she's looking for a proper relationship. Girl's a fit 18 year old petite blonde with a nice face and great body and seems to have a pretty good personality too, but I'm just not good with committing to stuff like that. But she seems like a nice girl I don't want to fall out with, and would be great as a **** buddy.

Going to stay at hers tonight after going out, both got a free day tomorrow so I'm worried she's going to try get us to go out and do couple ****. Anyone got advice on how to steer this away from bf/gf and into casually tapping that territory?

No FAs pls.
    Best way is to be straight up and explain to her that you don't want to lead her on, you don't want a relationship right now and you don't want to ruin things between you because she seems like a great girl...

However you very much like the idea of being fukk buddies because you think she's a really nice girl and she's got a great body. At this point you've laid your cards down on the table and she can take it or leave it.

Sounds to me like she wants a relationship - so you might be outta luck. Don't be an ******* and lead her on whatever you do. At this point you can't really lose. If she's not down for the friends with benefits thing then whatever, you've not invested a lot of time and there are loads of other girls. If she does say yes you're onto a real winner.

Good luck brah

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How the FUKK do I get the prettiest girl in my grade to talk to me? She said to start talking to her, I posted on that anonymous site saying how I wish we could talk and chit. We don't talk anyway, so I'm thinking I might just post my name on it later in the week cause YOLO. I'm pretty funny, and I'm starting to talk to the popular guys but not so much the girls, I'm in all honors and AP while I don't think any of them are. She's only in one period of mine, and she sits on the other side of the room... Any tips?

apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Need some advice brahs.. I've been fighting addiction for the past few years. Back in January I got cleaned up and started talking to this girl, eventually we started dating. Our six months was just this past weekend, everything was going well. As a matter of fact everything was so perfect, that I got caught up in the moment. I know its hard to understand if you haven't been addicted before, but on Monday I slipped up. My girlfriend found out and she dumped me.. She said her trust for me was shot. Any advice on what to do? She says I broke her heart and shes in bad emotonial and physical pain. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think. I know my only option right now is to get back on track and try to get things back to normal. I love this girl like crazy and it is eating me alive that I let her down and I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about her, and I can't stop being even more upset with myself for letting her down. She still texts me throughout the day because she claimes shes really worried about me, but she said she can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't appreciate her. This was our first real fight and breakup. I literally treated her like an angel, and would do anything for her. I keep apologizing, and say it won't happen again and I'm gonna make things right, but she just says she wishes she could believe me.. I'm better then this and I know it.. Thanks guys
    Workout log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138691633&highlight=stas+bench

My lifts : http://www.youtube.com/user/apujols24?feature=mhee

Pittsburgh Brah

***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

Follow me on twitter for 6k reps. @J_Stas24

de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by apujols24 View Post
    Need some advice brahs.. I've been fighting addiction for the past few years. Back in January I got cleaned up and started talking to this girl, eventually we started dating. Our six months was just this past weekend, everything was going well. As a matter of fact everything was so perfect, that I got caught up in the moment. I know its hard to understand if you haven't been addicted before, but on Monday I slipped up. My girlfriend found out and she dumped me.. She said her trust for me was shot. Any advice on what to do? She says I broke her heart and shes in bad emotonial and physical pain. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think. I know my only option right now is to get back on track and try to get things back to normal. I love this girl like crazy and it is eating me alive that I let her down and I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about her, and I can't stop being even more upset with myself for letting her down. She still texts me throughout the day because she claimes shes really worried about me, but she said she can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't appreciate her. This was our first real fight and breakup. I literally treated her like an angel, and would do anything for her. I keep apologizing, and say it won't happen again and I'm gonna make things right, but she just says she wishes she could believe me.. I'm better then this and I know it.. Thanks guys
    bro if you don't mind me asking what was your addiction?

DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should I stay as friend with my crush?

Basically, she knows that I like her without me telling her but she did not say anything about it.
    She found out when I lent her my phone and she looked through my whatsapp chat (where I asked my friend for advice).
    She is now currently dating someone I know since year 7 (I never actually get along with him for 5 years).

Will rep, thanks!
    'Too much of anything is too much'- All Time Low

"Therapy is every kids nightmare. When everyone is telling you you need help and all you really want is a hug." - Alex Gaskarth

'Cause what I learned was, It’s not about forcing happiness; It’s about not letting the sadness win'- The Wonder Years (Local Man Ruins Everything)

*Pop Punk Crew*

#ezrevival2K15

Friend Code: 1993-9732-9246
    Brave Frontier ID: 6394457769 (Leader: 6* Elza)

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DarylAng1996 View Post
    Should I stay as friend with my crush?

Basically, she knows that I like her without me telling her but she did not say anything about it.
    She found out when I lent her my phone and she looked through my whatsapp chat (where I asked my friend for advice).
    She is now currently dating someone I know since year 7 (I never actually get along with him for 5 years).

Will rep, thanks!
    I'd stay friends but don't hang around her that often since she knows you like her i think it would be awkward for both of you since she knows you have feelings etc so i'd stay friends but keep distance.
    β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜† tmiscplace2 crew β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜†

DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Csnauk View Post
    I'd stay friends but don't hang around her that often since she knows you like her i think it would be awkward for both of you since she knows you have feelings etc so i'd stay friends but keep distance.
    Thanks, repped!
    'Too much of anything is too much'- All Time Low

"Therapy is every kids nightmare. When everyone is telling you you need help and all you really want is a hug." - Alex Gaskarth

'Cause what I learned was, It’s not about forcing happiness; It’s about not letting the sadness win'- The Wonder Years (Local Man Ruins Everything)

*Pop Punk Crew*

#ezrevival2K15

Friend Code: 1993-9732-9246
    Brave Frontier ID: 6394457769 (Leader: 6* Elza)