Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2257
    Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ouch :/

Move on brah

Slopez1719 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright bros, I have a good question for you all:

Its almost summer, college has been over for about 2-3 weeks respectively and high school ends within the next 2 weeks generically speaking. This means lots of partying, beaching, hanging with friends etc. My question is, being a college student or high school student, would you guys rather be in a committed relationship where you can spend as much time with the person as you want, or choose a more casual friends with benefits approach? I'm kind of stuck in the middle with both of these, I see both positives and negatives of each but a second opinion might help

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Slopez1719 View Post

Its almost summer, college has been over for about 2-3 weeks respectively and high school ends within the next 2 weeks generically speaking. This means lots of partying, beaching, hanging with friends etc. My question is, being a college student or high school student, would you guys rather be in a committed relationship where you can spend as much time with the person as you want, or choose a more casual friends with benefits approach? I'm kind of stuck in the middle with both of these, I see both positives and negatives of each but a second opinion might help
    I think no matter which side you choose it will always be a "grass is always greener" type of thing

cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My situation with cliffs:

I don't really like the group of kids in my classes. Not to mention I'm stuck in the same classes with them over and over. So I end up with like the same girls. No one knew or really from different grades. My game sucks because my school doesn't know relationship beyond a drunk hook-up.

Fortunately, I have a group of friends who might actually be normal outside of my classes. And my friend's girlfriend wants to hook me up with this cute girl. Of course I lift so I'm not the skinny twig or the chubster but I'm still not sure what to do. I wana say it's my first real chance at a girlfriend and quite frankly I don't wana f*** it up. I'm just not sure what to talk about or how to act. My friend just said stay polite and then you can eventually goof off. I guess first impressions count of course. Still I don't know what I would talk about. Right now I'm on senior project, my day consists of lifting and watching Archer. What do tmisc?

Cliffs:
    -nerd classes
    -same kids
    -game fading
    -nervous
    -what do I talk about?

ALSO, what are the times I should wait for something? Like wait to see her again, to ask her number, to ******** friend, etc etc

glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cuzimjj View Post

I don't really like the group of kids in my classes. Not to mention I'm stuck in the same classes with them over and over. So I end up with like the same girls. No one knew or really from different grades. My game sucks because my school doesn't know relationship beyond a drunk hook-up.

Fortunately, I have a group of friends who might actually be normal outside of my classes. And my friend's girlfriend wants to hook me up with this cute girl. Of course I lift so I'm not the skinny twig or the chubster but I'm still not sure what to do. I wana say it's my first real chance at a girlfriend and quite frankly I don't wana f*** it up. I'm just not sure what to talk about or how to act. My friend just said stay polite and then you can eventually goof off. I guess first impressions count of course. Still I don't know what I would talk about. Right now I'm on senior project, my day consists of lifting and watching Archer. What do tmisc?

Cliffs:
    -nerd classes
    -same kids
    -game fading
    -nervous
    -what do I talk about?

ALSO, what are the times I should wait for something? Like wait to see her again, to ask her number, to ******** friend, etc etc
    you should wait very specific times to ask/do all those things.

not srs. just be upfront, friendly and act the way you would around girls you know and like.

and if you dont hang out with any girls, treat her the way you would treat a guy friend who had a poosy
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.

cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by garrettkirkman View Post
    you should wait very specific times to ask/do all those things.

not srs. just be upfront, friendly and act the way you would around girls you know and like.

and if you dont hang out with any girls, treat her the way you would treat a guy friend who had a poosy

you make it sound easy lol

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is mostly directed towards fit4aprincess and other females in here.
    My brother is quite good looking, he's 17, but everyone says him and I are "like twins". I'll have girls come up to me and say things along the line of "Your brothers so cute", and I have no idea what to say so I'll just be like "Thanks, I guess." This girl today, I think she's pretty but she has a boyfriend, said just that. My friend asked her if we look alike, she said yeah, so my friend was like "So do you think Achieving is cute, too?" and she said "Yeah, Achieving's pretty cute." right in front of me. I know for a fact he's better looking than I am, he has a more mature face although we are very similar looking, but does this mean when girls say something about my bro they think I'm cute too? I honestly don't know, I've never had a girlfriend or anything so I've been thinking I'm ugly, but that honestly made my day when she said I was cute tbh lol. I'm going to try to better my appearance, as he graduates next year while I'll still be a sophomore so I'm hoping girls will forget about him honestly lol.

Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Slopez1719 View Post

Whichever you prefer brah, but single at summer IMO. Relationship is good in winter for endless cuddles

Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cuzimjj View Post

Cliffs:
    -nerd classes
    -same kids
    -game fading
    -nervous
    -what do I talk about?

Just be nice and be yourself brah, if you're not yourself and end up going out with her, it'll be a quick and schit relationship because she expects you to be someone else and don't be pressured she'll be your first gf. If it goes great and you feel confident enough, ask her for her number at the end and then just start texting her. Don't ask for her number and add her on fb though unless she tells you to, it'll only make you look desperate.
    Good luck sickkunt.

Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrobleyDuckis View Post
    I like gurls but they are scary, how do i talk to one. . .
    we aren't monsters or anything! well, some of us aren't at least... just try and be sweet and say hi! haha if you need more specifics just message me!

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright guys I got a good one for ya, I wanna see if I can get any help from my brahs. It's gonna be a long one, so pepper your angus

There's this girl from my work. I've always been kind of interested in her. When I first started working at this job, she was dating someone. However, they broke up some time in December. This opened up an opportunity, so I figured I would let her be for awhile and then slowly move in. Problem is, she kept talking to her ex. Red flag, I know. I stayed away. Valentine's Day eventually came around and I decided to ask her to go and do something. Unfortunately, she already had plans and turned me down (later found out they were with her ex). I once again stayed away for awhile. Over time, we began to flirt at work a little here and there, and I could feel a sort of sexual tension between us. It was like a "I want you" kind of thing. I had never felt that before, and it was cool (background info on me = 19 years old, have never had a girlfriend, virgin, have never even made out, etc). I started texting her more often and I kind of developed some feelings for her. I then found out that she was once again, starting to talk to her ex again. Since I was already attached, I decided to ask her to hang out again. She miraculously said yes. We went to the park a day later and walked around and talked about stuff. We got to know each other a little better. After walking, we went to get ice cream (I made sure I didn't pay for hers, didn't wanna look like a pushover). I dropped her off and then she texted me about 20 minutes later saying she had fun. I was very shocked, yet happy. I asked her to hang out again and she agreed to it. I asked her to go and see Iron Man 3 with me the next week on May 3 (the day it came out). We decided on that and it was pretty much a date. That week leading up to going on the date was awesome. We were texting a good amount and the conversations were fun and flirty. My friend from work (who has a girlfriend) was saying we should go on a double date with him and his girlfriend, which she agreed to. Everything was going so well. I thought I had finally caught my break, nomsayin? Friday comes, and I pick her up around 9:30 pm. Movie starts at 10:00. We make it on time, so I figured things were going well. Taking into consideration it was a date and not the first time we hung out, I opened the doors for her. I bought her ticket. I offered to get her things from the concession stand. All that kind of stuff. She declines things from the concession stand and then five minutes into us sitting down in the theater she decides she wants a coke. I thought it was funny, and I went and bought her a coke. After about a 1/4 of the movie has passed, I have finally built up the guts to put my arm around her. I did it, and I didn't combust or anything. Success. Arm is there for about 15-20 minutes and then I begin to fidget because my arm was feelin weird. She asks, "Is your arm tired?" and she takes it and places it in her lap, where we proceed to hold hands. I was a happy dude. I had never held hands with a girl before. We ended up holding hands for the rest of the movie. But then the movie ends. We get up and leave and I take her home. It was around 12:30 and we both had already worked, so there wasn't a lot of talking. But by no means was it a silent car ride home lol. It wasn't awkward or anything. I get to her house and she gave me a hug before she exits the car. As we recede from the hug, I feel some a little bit of pulling on my back, almost like she was testing to see if I would go back in and kiss her. I failed the test because I'm a bish. She seems a little upset and says bye and leaves. I drive away. I get mad at myself, turn around, call her, and ask her to come back outside. I then go up to her (we were standing quite close), say, "I forgot to do something." Then I kissed her. And I think she kissed me. She didn't hit me, reject me, or say "what the hell was that". So I figured I was in the clear. I said goodnight, she gave me a hug, and we both went our separate ways. I texted her that night saying I had fun and I would like to hang out again, I hoped she had fun too, blah blah blah, goodnight. Weird thing is, she never responded. Then two days later she texts me this long ass paragraph about how she doesn't want to lead me on and she thinks I'm really sweet and this isn't just the "let's be friends thing" but she feels like we went fast and we work together (?) and she just wants to focus on being friends for now and maybe something can happen in the future. I was cool with the future part. So I've been stickin around. I've been texting her off and on for the past 2 or 3 weeks, probably about 2-4 times each week. 95% of the time I start the conversation. We've hung out 3 or 4 other times since this. Of course, not alone. I played putt putt with my buddy from work (the one with the double date idea), her, and her older sister. We went bowling another time. We saw another movie. And recently I went to a party she invited me to. At this party, she had the nerve to invite a guy she had been talking to a little on the side. Turns out, I hung out with this dude all week when I was in Florida for spring break. Awkward. I was a little upset, and I don't know how serious (if at all) they are. I'm trying to act like I don't care. She also texted me this morning saying about how her friend thought my buddy that I showed up to the party with was cute. Me just being funny said, "Who doesn't? Even I think _____ is a good lookin' guy!" She then replies with "He is a good lookin guy. Lol" I didn't respond and then she sends me another text saying "You both are good lookin guys" I was a little upset she would say this kind of thing, because personally I think it's just an ******* thing to do and I just said "Nice save (Insert 'okay' hand emoji here)" She replies with "Lol thanks." and I didn't reply again because I was pissed.

Basically guys, what the hell do I do? I'm really into this girl. I've been friendzoned by every girl I've ever talked to and I'm sick of swallowing my pride and giving up. I want to keep going, but I feel I'm fighting a losing battle, and making myself miserable in the process. I've been an emotional mess since May 3rd. I really like her, and I got attached really fast. Should I keep talking to her? Should I chill for awhile? Or should I just call it quits? Any feedback is appreciated. I know it's long, I'm sorry. But back to my original question, what do I do?
    Last edited by Micooo; 06-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    YEP.

KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jackiethehuman View Post
    we aren't monsters or anything! well, some of us aren't at least... just try and be sweet and say hi! haha if you need more specifics just message me!
    yes please

women are confusing and I'm in desperate need of help
    Self-improvement blog for teenagers: http://www.teenagetriumph.com

Kenzie26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pandaepic View Post
    But I'm talking about pretty much all the girls man. They act all nice when they want help with a question or something, then they either act like I don't exist or try their best to be jerks...it really baffles me as to why some people hate you for no reason.
    Most girls are just fake bitches- they know you could help make life easier for them so you do and then they throw you away. It has nothing to do with hate, just motive. If you don't want that to keep happening, don't. Say you don't know or something.

Kenzie26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmm

Originally Posted by Micooo View Post
    Alright guys I got a good one for ya, I wanna see if I can get any help from my brahs. It's gonna be a long one, so pepper your angus

There's this girl from my work. I've always been kind of interested in her. When I first started working at this job, she was dating someone. However, they broke up some time in December. This opened up an opportunity, so I figured I would let her be for awhile and then slowly move in. Problem is, she kept talking to her ex. Red flag, I know. I stayed away. Valentine's Day eventually came around and I decided to ask her to go and do something. Unfortunately, she already had plans and turned me down (later found out they were with her ex). I once again stayed away for awhile. Over time, we began to flirt at work a little here and there, and I could feel a sort of sexual tension between us. It was like a "I want you" kind of thing. I had never felt that before, and it was cool (background info on me = 19 years old, have never had a girlfriend, virgin, have never even made out, etc). I started texting her more often and I kind of developed some feelings for her. I then found out that she was once again, starting to talk to her ex again. Since I was already attached, I decided to ask her to hang out again. She miraculously said yes. We went to the park a day later and walked around and talked about stuff. We got to know each other a little better. After walking, we went to get ice cream (I made sure I didn't pay for hers, didn't wanna look like a pushover). I dropped her off and then she texted me about 20 minutes later saying she had fun. I was very shocked, yet happy. I asked her to hang out again and she agreed to it. I asked her to go and see Iron Man 3 with me the next week on May 3 (the day it came out). We decided on that and it was pretty much a date. That week leading up to going on the date was awesome. We were texting a good amount and the conversations were fun and flirty. My friend from work (who has a girlfriend) was saying we should go on a double date with him and his girlfriend, which she agreed to. Everything was going so well. I thought I had finally caught my break, nomsayin? Friday comes, and I pick her up around 9:30 pm. Movie starts at 10:00. We make it on time, so I figured things were going well. Taking into consideration it was a date and not the first time we hung out, I opened the doors for her. I bought her ticket. I offered to get her things from the concession stand. All that kind of stuff. She declines things from the concession stand and then five minutes into us sitting down in the theater she decides she wants a coke. I thought it was funny, and I went and bought her a coke. After about a 1/4 of the movie has passed, I have finally built up the guts to put my arm around her. I did it, and I didn't combust or anything. Success. Arm is there for about 15-20 minutes and then I begin to fidget because my arm was feelin weird. She asks, "Is your arm tired?" and she takes it and places it in her lap, where we proceed to hold hands. I was a happy dude. I had never held hands with a girl before. We ended up holding hands for the rest of the movie. But then the movie ends. We get up and leave and I take her home. It was around 12:30 and we both had already worked, so there wasn't a lot of talking. But by no means was it a silent car ride home lol. It wasn't awkward or anything. I get to her house and she gave me a hug before she exits the car. As we recede from the hug, I feel some a little bit of pulling on my back, almost like she was testing to see if I would go back in and kiss her. I failed the test because I'm a bish. She seems a little upset and says bye and leaves. I drive away. I get mad at myself, turn around, call her, and ask her to come back outside. I then go up to her (we were standing quite close), say, "I forgot to do something." Then I kissed her. And I think she kissed me. She didn't hit me, reject me, or say "what the hell was that". So I figured I was in the clear. I said goodnight, she gave me a hug, and we both went our separate ways. I texted her that night saying I had fun and I would like to hang out again, I hoped she had fun too, blah blah blah, goodnight. Weird thing is, she never responded. Then two days later she texts me this long ass paragraph about how she doesn't want to lead me on and she thinks I'm really sweet and this isn't just the "let's be friends thing" but she feels like we went fast and we work together (?) and she just wants to focus on being friends for now and maybe something can happen in the future. I was cool with the future part. So I've been stickin around. I've been texting her off and on for the past 2 or 3 weeks, probably about 2-4 times each week. 95% of the time I start the conversation. We've hung out 3 or 4 other times since this. Of course, not alone. I played putt putt with my buddy from work (the one with the double date idea), her, and her older sister. We went bowling another time. We saw another movie. And recently I went to a party she invited me to. At this party, she had the nerve to invite a guy she had been talking to a little on the side. Turns out, I hung out with this dude all week when I was in Florida for spring break. Awkward. I was a little upset, and I don't know how serious (if at all) they are. I'm trying to act like I don't care. She also texted me this morning saying about how her friend thought my buddy that I showed up to the party with was cute. Me just being funny said, "Who doesn't? Even I think _____ is a good lookin' guy!" She then replies with "He is a good lookin guy. Lol" I didn't respond and then she sends me another text saying "You both are good lookin guys" I was a little upset she would say this kind of thing, because personally I think it's just an ******* thing to do and I just said "Nice save (Insert 'okay' hand emoji here)" She replies with "Lol thanks." and I didn't reply again because I was pissed.

Basically guys, what the hell do I do? I'm really into this girl. I've been friendzoned by every girl I've ever talked to and I'm sick of swallowing my pride and giving up. I want to keep going, but I feel I'm fighting a losing battle, and making myself miserable in the process. I've been an emotional mess since May 3rd. I really like her, and I got attached really fast. Should I keep talking to her? Should I chill for awhile? Or should I just call it quits? Any feedback is appreciated. I know it's long, I'm sorry. But back to my original question, what do I do?
    Don't know if you want a girls perspective or not but this scenario is very similar to something I've gone through. And it kinda seems like she's not into or ready for a serious relationship right now. She just got out of one and wants to exercise her new freedom. So in her mind she's not on the wrong she's talking to guys and any guy she wants. She doesn't realize how deep for her you are. She also sees things coming on I'm a more serious way, although she likes it obviously, she doesn't want it full par right now. Unfortunately this situation will leave someone feeling like they're being led on, lied to, or hurt. My best advice would be to keep being there for her. If you want to avoid being friend zoned keep trying to kiss her. Maybe you guys could have a friends with benefits relationship- just remember that's a very open relationship and you would have to be okay with that on her side. She may not want a serious relationship however and that you have to unfortunately accept.

TrobleyDuckis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, can someone share their reasoning's for why suuuch a large amount of girls like Douche bags? and of course say they don't, but even if they are with a "nice guy" aka not a douche, they will just get bored with that.
    Is it because their just being young and stupid? Is it some primal aplha weird, animal planet, science crap, or is it just that way?
    In all seriousness, in terms of succession with girls, just about every nice guy would be better off to at least act like a douche.
    WHY DO ALOT OF GIRLS LIKE BEING TREATED BADLY???

Originally Posted by TrobleyDuckis View Post
    So, can someone share their reasoning's for why suuuch a large amount of girls like Douche bags? and of course say they don't, but even if they are with a "nice guy" aka not a douche, they will just get bored with that.
    Is it because their just being young and stupid? Is it some primal aplha weird, animal planet, science crap, or is it just that way?
    In all seriousness, in terms of succession with girls, just about every nice guy would be better off to at least act like a douche.
    WHY DO ALOT OF GIRLS LIKE BEING TREATED BADLY???
    I think of it more like because douchebags have confidence and confidence works like wonder in pulling girls. Also because being a douche may make them look more alpha because they're picking on others.

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kenzie26 View Post
    Don't know if you want a girls perspective or not but this scenario is very similar to something I've gone through. And it kinda seems like she's not into or ready for a serious relationship right now. She just got out of one and wants to exercise her new freedom. So in her mind she's not on the wrong she's talking to guys and any guy she wants. She doesn't realize how deep for her you are. She also sees things coming on I'm a more serious way, although she likes it obviously, she doesn't want it full par right now. Unfortunately this situation will leave someone feeling like they're being led on, lied to, or hurt. My best advice would be to keep being there for her. If you want to avoid being friend zoned keep trying to kiss her. Maybe you guys could have a friends with benefits relationship- just remember that's a very open relationship and you would have to be okay with that on her side. She may not want a serious relationship however and that you have to unfortunately accept.
    This was a very good response, thank you very much. Put me in a much better mood about the whole situation. I kind of wanted a girl's opinion on this, because who knows better than a girl? I think I'll stick around and continue to talk to her and be her friend. I'll try to drop regular hints that I still want something more than that though. Thanks again!
    YEP.

ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Unforglven View Post
    Be her friend brah. She wants someone that can be there for her and that she can open up her mind to. I did that with my previous girlfriend and I dated her over a year. Mine got really obsessive though, be careful of that.
    I've given up.

She's smoking way too much weed to even be herself right now.

I know people say that weed isn't really a drug but when you have 3-4 joints a day I'd think it'd mess with your head a little bit.

She shies from physical contact with anyone, doesn't talk much, and says the strangest things when she does. I feel terrible about her as a friend but I can't deal with this girl anymore in this sense for my own sanity's sake.

Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Somequy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why am I so awkward...haha

Cliffs:

-met girl 3-4 weeks ago while at a 9-day program at another school
    -hit it off and hooked up every night for a week before leaving (made plans to hang at home)
    -went on two week vacations each and got back this week
    -live a half hour away and have hung out twice this week climbing together (both our favorite things to do)
    -trying to not get stuck being just friends even though we've had sex and stuff so I need to like do more things together
    - the problem I that for some reason I'm just blanking on what to ask her to do together?

We always just climb, but is it too straightforward to ask her to like come hang at the house and BBQ with friends or family or should I be more like formal and take her out this weekend?

Regardless I know she's feeling me cause of how she acts when we're together but were both pretty quiet and hesitant so I have to get things going just basically stuttering for some reason... Any advice on what to do?
    Lifts (current)

Bench:195/6
    Squat: 325/6
    Deadlift: 225/6 :(

Goals (by end of summer)

Bench: 225/8
    Squat: 390/8
    Deadlift: 305/8?

Stack: dymatize elite xt brotein, orange triad, fish oil, creatine mono

sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm going to ask out my crush this week. First time asking a girl out. Not sure what te best way to do it is, but I will figure it out.

If she says no, I will try to move on. Don't think that would be too hard for me.

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sjambo View Post
    I'm going to ask out my crush this week. First time asking a girl out. Not sure what te best way to do it is, but I will figure it out.

If she says no, I will try to move on. Don't think that would be too hard for me.
    If you see her between now and then, ask her in person. If not, call her on the phone and ask her out. Don't be a ******* and text her...

If she rejects you, don't worry about it...
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -girl and i date for 3 weeks
    -tells me she likes me
    -ask her to hangout with me
    -she's hesistant
    -ask her to hangout with me and a few buds
    -yes
    -pays attention to everyone else except me
    -she still wants to hold me
    -one day, i ask her to hangout with just me
    -she says no
    -ask her again but i said i'll bring friends
    -she says yes
    -still cuddles with me in front of everyone
    -on the phone, i ask if she really does like me
    -yes, but she is scared of relationships cuz she was hurt before
    -i refuse to believe she likes me, she implies she does
    -i ask her to hangout with me again at my house
    -she says she's tired
    -i told her i'm gonna bring a friend
    -she comes to my house and pays more attention to him instead of me

so fukin tired of her. she acts like she's scared of being hurt but hurts me all the damn time. i'm disregarding her

Originally Posted by KCBadBoy View Post
    If you see her between now and then, ask her in person. If not, call her on the phone and ask her out. Don't be a ******* and text her...

If she rejects you, don't worry about it...
    ^This. Never ask a girl out on a text

Originally Posted by MisturrBlake View Post
    -tells me she likes me
    -she's hesistant
    -yes
    -she says no
    -she says yes
    -she says she's tired

so fukin tired of her. she acts like she's scared of being hurt but hurts me all the damn time. i'm disregarding her
    I was in a similar position with you brah not long ago, I had a thing with this girl and we talked for months without getting anywhere. I asked her to hangout like 10x and still no. She'd give me all these mixed signals and schit and 1 day I realised she was just gonna phuck me over again so I just disregarded her. Everytime she'd talk to me I'd be kinda be a douche and misc talk her lol. She was known to be a bish to everyone and after we stopped talking all of a sudden she became a nice and now have a better personality. Then out of no where she told me she liked me and apoligized for treating me bad and said she regrets it all(her bestfriend also confronted saying I should give her a chance). Needless to say, we're going out now lol
    What I'm trying to say is bishes are confusing as fuark brah, just disregard her and hopefully she notices how you won't be there for her anymore. People don't really appreaciate and don't know what they have until they lose it. Good luck brah

-tells me she likes me
    -she's hesistant
    -yes
    -she says no
    -she says yes
    -she says she's tired

bro, remember, you're the prize, not her. She wanted you. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Don't feel like you're missing out. Flirt with some other girls. If she gets jealous, there ya go. If not, you're on your path to another girl.

warren012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) warren012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -tells me she likes me
    -she's hesistant
    -yes
    -she says no
    -she says yes
    -she says she's tired

Had a girl do the same thing for a month, I stuck around hoping things would change. Instead she cheated on me. If i were you i would make a clean break and move on

jsampson33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jsampson33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jsampson33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jsampson33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fit4aprincess suk mi pipi

HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100) HelloWorld18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    1. Why do you see all the hot girls with average normal guys?
    2. How can I get the confidence to get my first girlfriend this upcoming school year when I'm only going to school for half the year? I'm going to online school for the first half, then public for the second. But I know almost everyone at the school, so it's not a new school.
    3. What do girls look for in a guy and how can I get a girlfriend this upcoming 1-2 school year?
    4. Alright, so I don't have the manliest voice out there, my voice sounds high and gay () so would this make a girl not like me or not want to date me?
    Last edited by HelloWorld18; 06-19-2013 at 02:44 AM.

warren012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) warren012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HelloWorld18 View Post
    1. Why do you see all the hot girls with average normal guys?
    2. How can I get the confidence to get my first girlfriend this upcoming school year when I'm only going to school for half the year? I'm going to online school for the first half, then public for the second. But I know almost everyone at the school, so it's not a new school.
    3. What do girls look for in a guy and how can I get a girlfriend this upcoming 1-2 school year?
    4. Alright, so I don't have the manliest voice out there, my voice sounds high and gay () so would this make a girl not like me or not want to date me?
    Don't be so focused on getting a girlfriend, instead focus on making more friends that are girls. Talk to all the girls, a girlfriend will come when it is time. Ask yourself, what do you look for in a girl? smart,funny, easy going. Girls look for the same traits in guys. As for the voice, don't worry about it. Be yourself, everything else will fall into place

sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it worth getting a girl friend when your only 15? Or would you guys suggest waiting and getting better talking to girls first.