Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2257
    Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylermurtha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm 12 years old and bench 185 squat 225 is this good

Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by livetoplay396 View Post
    yo when should I go for a kiss? 3rd date? I'm thinking a cheek kiss on the third date and a hug ya feel me.
    Cause im kinda suspicious/cautious of the girl im currently w/.

inb4 beta male
    inb4 *******
    inb4 fail date
    You can't put a number on it, everyone's different. What you need to do is wait for the signal, usually when she stares into your eyes for an extended period of time, start leaning in and if she looks away, back off, but if she doesn't, go for it. If you don't know how to kiss I recommend practicing, either on your arm or half of a mango.

Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icebergie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She wants the D.

Originally Posted by Chillionaire View Post
    When is it too late to make a move?
    This girl has been in a few of my classes last year. Fast forward to the beginning of senior year and she is in a couple of my classes this time. She has been showing interest in me since sometime in October 2012. It's been 8 months that this girl has been consistently giving me cues. We've never talked before, not even a hi. She's always glancing in my direction and I try to avoid too much eye contact with her because I'm trying really hard not to lead her on. I don't want to show obvious interest and I haven't made a move because I'm not even sure I'm in a good time in my life to date. Since about the time she started to like me, I started getting real depressed. This winter was the worst time in my life, dealing with depression & loneliness. I pretty much told myself I couldn't trust myself, so I didn't want to involve her. She's one of the more popular girls, attractive too & I'm a loner with few friends and many acquaintances. Despite this, she's been consistently interested; obviously she knows I'm a loner. She's a girl I could really see a future with. What's holding me back is, well, the high school drama. I'm a short guy and she's probably around 5'9 or so, like one head taller than me. You can already imagine all the gossip that will go around. I believe we are both mature enough (as far as I have gathered from naturalistic observation, no stalking, I promise) to deal with the anticipated high school commotion. This is a reason why I want to wait a bit, probably after high school to ask her out.

I want to get my life together & grow up before I take on a commitment involving another person. There's only a few weeks left of school and we might never see each other again as we go on to college. I don't have any hobbies so there's not much I can tell her about myself. I'm often in 'philosopher mode' and I like to think a lot, so that would be something she might possibly be interested in talking about lol. I also don't have my full license yet, so I can't really go anywhere. There are a some more factors that hold me back from talking to her, but it's too much to go into detail.

Tmisc, what is appropriate for me to do in this situation?
    I'm thinking I should friend her on FB, just so we have a way of contacting each other in the future if I ever decide it's time to make a move.
    It's been 8 months of this dilemma, and I might possibly probably am overthinking this and only thinking of worst case scenarios lol. Please tell me if I am. I'm reading everything I just wrote and I'm thinking 'what's wrong with me?' lol. I made her wait 8 months+ and never even talked to her.
    The first thing you need to do is get to know her, you still have a few weeks left so take advantage of that. Become her friend, and that way you can still contact her in the future if you still want to start a relationship with her.

Okay, so I know this Mexican chick, and she's pretty cool, but every since I started gettin' juicy she's starting to get creepy as fuark and it f*cking bugs the chit out of me. How do I get her to leave me the f*ck alone?
    275 bench crew
    ******Bland
    *********\//////
    *********|o*o|
    *********(*\*)
    *********\_-_/
    ********__/ \__
    *******/`**^**`\
    ******(*\_'*%*'_/*)
    **[_]--'*/|*_|_*|\*'--[_]
    **(_\---'*|*-|-*|*'---/_)
    ***[_]***)_____(***[_]

bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Icebergie View Post
    You can't put a number on it, everyone's different. What you need to do is wait for the signal, usually when she stares into your eyes for an extended period of time, start leaning in and if she looks away, back off, but if she doesn't, go for it. If you don't know how to kiss I recommend practicing, either on your arm or half of a mango.
    She wants the D.
    The first thing you need to do is get to know her, you still have a few weeks left so take advantage of that. Become her friend, and that way you can still contact her in the future if you still want to start a relationship with her.
    Okay, so I know this Mexican chick, and she's pretty cool, but every since I started gettin' juicy she's starting to get creepy as fuark and it f*cking bugs the chit out of me. How do I get her to leave me the f*ck alone?

not srs

SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallBrah96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dating a good friend's ex okay?
    I'm generally really against it but they broke up almost a year ago and there was no hard feelings between them as far as i know. Will obviously talk to the bro first. Is she still off limits even with those circumstances?

sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've taken some time of from the misc to focus on other things. (Girls, lifting, school)
    Just thought I would share a website that I really like with you guys.

http://girlschase.com

He tries to sell his products (ebook) but unlike most other sites I've come across the free information he gives is great.

NOTE: His articles are LONG. Not for people who think this post is tldr.

RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RespectTheSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys i used to be awkward and passed up so many opportunities. how can I meet as many teen girls as possible before I turn 18 in 4.5 months? I need to smash that ******** while it is still legal
    Mod neg count: II
    *Red in denial crew*
    *Quality poster despite being red crew*
    ++Positive Crew++
    ★ ☆ ★ Official MyFitnessPal Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆
    1,000,000 monkeys at 1,000,000 keyboards could eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare:
    Thanks to the Misc we now know this is not true.

Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brahs how hard did i get friendzoned please tell me what you think of this chit

went out on two dates with this girl, just us, we flirted a lot
    then i went to prom with her and we grinded a lot and i was really close to her and she was gigglin when i was yelling in her ear(know this sounds ****gy but is good memories)but nothing else

me : idk how to bring this up without it being awkward lol but have you decided whether you wanna be just friends or.....?

her : haha yeah, idk i feel like i think more of you as a friend... is that okay?

me : yeah i wont pretend im not disappointed but its not up to me lol

her : okay, im sorry. are you okay with us still being friends though or no?

me : of course

shes nice and not a sloot so im not just gonna act like a spoiled brat and say "fuk u never talking to you again" but chit hurts brahs despite me trying to move on

the only thing that haunts me and i want closure on is why she said "is that ok with you" twice it probably means nothing but i just want you guys opinions and to close the curtain on this girl and move the fuk on
    "“But as in landlessness alone resides the highest truth, shoreless, indefinite as God - so better is it to perish in that howling infinite, than be ingloriously dashed upon the lee, even if that were safety! For worm-like, then, oh! who would craven crawl to land!”
    -Moby Dick

Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sayedthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jozu777 View Post
    brahs how hard did i get friendzoned please tell me what you think of this chit

went out on two dates with this girl, just us, we flirted a lot
    then i went to prom with her and we grinded a lot and i was really close to her and she was gigglin when i was yelling in her ear(know this sounds ****gy but is good memories)but nothing else

me : idk how to bring this up without it being awkward lol but have you decided whether you wanna be just friends or.....?

her : haha yeah, idk i feel like i think more of you as a friend... is that okay?

me : yeah i wont pretend im not disappointed but its not up to me lol

her : okay, im sorry. are you okay with us still being friends though or no?

me : of course

shes nice and not a sloot so im not just gonna act like a spoiled brat and say "fuk u never talking to you again" but chit hurts brahs despite me trying to move on

the only thing that haunts me and i want closure on is why she said "is that ok with you" twice it probably means nothing but i just want you guys opinions and to close the curtain on this girl and move the fuk on
    You obviously left it too late to act, how da fuq can you bump and grind on her @ prom and than get friendzoned

dafuq did u even do

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been pursuing 8.5/10 girl for a while, we already had sex once, but we kinda fell out over something and ended up not talking for a while. Anyways, things are going okay again now.

Meanwhile, one of my really close female friends (6 maybe 7/10) gave me a ride home the other day, I invited her in just to chill for a while. We ended up making out, then she wanted to stay but she had to go pick up her younger bro from school (ultimate cock block). Anyways, friends with benefits is definitely on the cards here - but we've been friends since we were 11 and I don't want to ruin this friendship.

Opinions? May be worth considering close friend girl is a gymnast (5'0, flexible as **** ==> probably quite good at sex). I can confirm other girl was good also though...

What do we think misc?

SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SaulOli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I started talking to this girl about a month ago. I could tell she was into me. Smoked, went to the movies, spit my game, hooked up, then took her home. A week later she says she's not ready for a relationship since she hasn't gotten over her past one. She got a new phone and I gave her my number but still haven't talked to her ever since. What do?

BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by puremichigan1 View Post
    My gf went to a party when she told me she was hanging out with 2 of her friends. What should I do brahs?
    Had similar **** 2 months ago, found out she was ****ing some other guy. Punched a wall, broke up with her, cried a while and cut all ties.

BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pandaepic View Post
    What do you do when most girls in class ignore you and think your annoying? Srs
    What you do is not give two ****s

Originally Posted by Hldavis14 View Post
    OK, so im really fat right and kind of rude how can I repair my image and get a girl I have never dated anyone im 14 and all my friends have gf's and I want one too.
    The word "image" is total bull****, be who the **** you want to be. Also, you can "want" & "wish" but that never helped anybody. Only thing you have to do is walk up to girls, if she responds as a bitch, she probably is one and you wouldn't want her as "gf" anyway. If she responds nice and shows interest, ask her out. Don't wait for the moment, seize it.
    Quote that last thing, I felt really smart typing that.

Location: Aberdeen, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IkeWazowski View Post
    Depends on how far you went while you were seeing each other
    Late reply from me haha...

Is it better if we went far or not?
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Location: Aberdeen, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    Fuark brahs, haven't posted in the t misc in a while, had to stop by this thread to ask a question. So a few months ago, wow it might've even been a year ago, I told my story about how a girl and I thought was beautiful hot it off and right before I was going to ask her out (had a 4 hour conversation and planned to ask her to formal the next day) she just cut all contact. Well I realized something, i would not work with her at all. I would be made fun of because she is not very attractive, don't know what i saw in her, and she's dumb as fuark, while I'm an all honors and AP student.

Well I have a new problem. There's this REALLY cute girl I have been chatting up for a few months, she's in my AP class and is mostly smart. I honestly think I could pull it off, BUT my friend with not so great facial aesthetics likes her. I know the bro code, but to be honest, girls he likes are out of his league. The kid and I have been best friends, in a group of like 5 people, since 3rd grade so I wouldn't ever try to do something to spit him. I don't WANT to do something that would hurt him, but I don't want the opportunity to go away, ya know? What's the tmisc think? Should I consult him about it? Literally in first period today her and her best friend walked in and asked me to watch something for them they made for a bake sale, she gave me one of the cookies she was going to be selling (nomsayin ) and I said sure. They leave and me and my friend are talking and some girl in my class goes "You two should go out!". My friend got all red, and I was like "Maybe" but I was really thinking I would love that, but my friend and I looked at each other and he looked kind of sad. The girls funny, has a great personality, sociable, and smart. Just such a great girl overall but I'm in such a bad position. Pls help, /dear diary.
    Nah it's a good position to be in. Just go for her. Your friend will understand if he is a good friend and not a dik.
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Firemeter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tylermurtha View Post
    I'm 12 years old and bench 185 squat 225 is this good
    negged

But I'm not a powerlifter Aasemd's Avatar
    Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SaulOli View Post
    I started talking to this girl about a month ago. I could tell she was into me. Smoked, went to the movies, spit my game, hooked up, then took her home. A week later she says she's not ready for a relationship since she hasn't gotten over her past one. She got a new phone and I gave her my number but still haven't talked to her ever since. What do?
    If you had sex with her already you hold the power. Otherwise by bugging her you'll make her run further away. Just chill out and if she liked you she'll be back.

But my opinion, if you did it with her that soon I wouldn't relationship her.

cheekiest brah on misc diffrentiable's Avatar
    diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100) diffrentiable is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RespectTheSrs View Post
    Guys i used to be awkward and passed up so many opportunities. how can I meet as many teen girls as possible before I turn 18 in 4.5 months? I need to smash that ******** while it is still legal
    primary schools
    [300 Spartan Crew [Helot/ 22nd July2012]]
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Bulking crew
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    ▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    ***Do unto others as you would have done to you crew***
    ***States facts gets negged crew***
    ***Bulking until 200lbs lean crew***

CoolerThanIce7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolerThanIce7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do I get a girls number

Hi I'm 14 years old
    And me and my friend are going to the beach for a month this summer it is loaded with girls our age and they are all good looking. One thing we missed out one when we went last year was how to talk to them and maybe get their numbers later on in a conversation. If anyone has any suggestions to how you approach them and then get their number please help me by replying to this. Thank you.

Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SmallBrah96 View Post
    Dating a good friend's ex okay?
    I'm generally really against it but they broke up almost a year ago and there was no hard feelings between them as far as i know. Will obviously talk to the bro first. Is she still off limits even with those circumstances?
    I let my best friend date my ex. It wasn't a good idea. One of the parties will have negative feelings towards it, usually.
    19 year old 500 lb deadlift:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ftTJ2D3U0c
    PR Products

Create your own custom roller
    Add weight to existing dumbbells with MASS CAPS
    setprsnow.com

ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I've known her for over a year, we're very close friends. I had no feelings for her earlier because I was with someone else. That ended in Jan, but this girl was dating someone to. It took me some time to move past the previous one, and I slowly began falling for my friend.

She broke up a couple of weeks ago, and I was thinking about making a move, but she was just so distraught and messed up I don't think anything would work. I used to meet her almost everyday and she used to literally just stare into space and cry and nothing I said made a diff. I was out of town for a few days, when I returned she reached the point where she's just retreated into a shell and refuses to meet anyone and just cries herself to sleep every night.

I really like this girl, but is it worth it? I don't know what to do to get her to open up right now.

Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unforglven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ardee2124 View Post
    So I've known her for over a year, we're very close friends. I had no feelings for her earlier because I was with someone else. That ended in Jan, but this girl was dating someone to. It took me some time to move past the previous one, and I slowly began falling for my friend.

She broke up a couple of weeks ago, and I was thinking about making a move, but she was just so distraught and messed up I don't think anything would work. I used to meet her almost everyday and she used to literally just stare into space and cry and nothing I said made a diff. I was out of town for a few days, when I returned she reached the point where she's just retreated into a shell and refuses to meet anyone and just cries herself to sleep every night.

I really like this girl, but is it worth it? I don't know what to do to get her to open up right now.
    Be her friend brah. She wants someone that can be there for her and that she can open up her mind to. I did that with my previous girlfriend and I dated her over a year. Mine got really obsessive though, be careful of that.
    Coach tell me I lift da weight gud

Progression -

7/6/12 - 4/20/13 - 1 rep maxes based off of a 1RM calculator

Bench
    135 x 5 - 225 x 5 - 250
    Squat
    225 x 5 - 335 x 10 - 435
    Deadlift
    295 x 5 - 365 x 5 - 405
    Clean
    135 x 5 - 205 x 5 - 245

TGDarknesss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    right heres my situation..
    iv been with this girl for 5 months now but i was really close with her for about 3 months before i went out with her but she was having a stage where she drank and got on lads whenever she wanted etc but now im out with her i cant get that out my head like how she used to be basically be a bike like i dont know for definate if shes changed at all? cause shes cheated on me twice with her bestmates brother and cousin, yeah thats weird aha but i cant help but think shes cheating on me still but isnt telling me i see her every weekend and if not every other weekend but fridays she goes out with her mate to meet a bunch of lads whome she'll drink and smoke with and it just leads me to think shes doing stuff with them :/ i dont know if its just me being protective and over thinking but it really doesnt help my metal conditions as iv been diagnosed with schizophrenia, mild depression and i also have bad anger problems which im having anger management for..
    i really dont know what to do, she says im the one for her and all this but shes cheated on me twice when she was 'drunk' which her friends back her up with that statement but i think shes done it more then that, she wont tell me if i asked cause iv only just found out about the second lad she cheated on me with which i got out of her friend feeling sorry for me and had to tell me.
    the only way literally to get the whole situation out my head is to drink or do drugs, i know its bad and all but literally iv tried everything else and it either makes it worse or just doesnt work at all, the whole situation ruins my life, i cant go a day without thinking negative all the time about it and i just dont know what to do:/...
    advice anyone?

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TGDarknesss View Post
    right heres my situation..
    iv been with this girl for 5 months now but i was really close with her for about 3 months before i went out with her but she was having a stage where she drank and got on lads whenever she wanted etc but now im out with her i cant get that out my head like how she used to be basically be a bike like i dont know for definate if shes changed at all? cause shes cheated on me twice with her bestmates brother and cousin, yeah thats weird aha but i cant help but think shes cheating on me still but isnt telling me i see her every weekend and if not every other weekend but fridays she goes out with her mate to meet a bunch of lads whome she'll drink and smoke with and it just leads me to think shes doing stuff with them :/ i dont know if its just me being protective and over thinking but it really doesnt help my metal conditions as iv been diagnosed with schizophrenia, mild depression and i also have bad anger problems which im having anger management for..
    i really dont know what to do, she says im the one for her and all this but shes cheated on me twice when she was 'drunk' which her friends back her up with that statement but i think shes done it more then that, she wont tell me if i asked cause iv only just found out about the second lad she cheated on me with which i got out of her friend feeling sorry for me and had to tell me.
    the only way literally to get the whole situation out my head is to drink or do drugs, i know its bad and all but literally iv tried everything else and it either makes it worse or just doesnt work at all, the whole situation ruins my life, i cant go a day without thinking negative all the time about it and i just dont know what to do:/...
    advice anyone?
    dump her brah its for the best
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆

AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok, i "met" girl and two of her friends two nights ago at big party, they were pretty drunk and the girl who im after was attached to me all the time, i knew she would have ****ed me if her friends didint take her home. So i texted her and i asked how shes doing and that kinda **** and then i asked her out and she said that "naah", but suddenly she said that it would be okay if she could take her friends with her. So i kinda already gave up but should i ask her and her friends out somewhere, i would take one of my friend too. And if i should ask, where? At the beach or something?

Tips needed

Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AxisHT View Post
    Ok, i "met" girl and two of her friends two nights ago at big party, they were pretty drunk and the girl who im after was attached to me all the time, i knew she would have ****ed me if her friends didint take her home. So i texted her and i asked how shes doing and that kinda **** and then i asked her out and she said that "naah", but suddenly she said that it would be okay if she could take her friends with her. So i kinda already gave up but should i ask her and her friends out somewhere, i would take one of my friend too. And if i should ask, where? At the beach or something?

Tips needed
    Honestly, if you asked her out and she rejected you, that's it, brah. There's no point in chasing her if she's not genuinely interested. You sure she wanted you at the party?

AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ablincoln View Post
    Honestly, if you asked her out and she rejected you, that's it, brah. There's no point in chasing her if she's not genuinely interested. You sure she wanted you at the party?
    Yea, im definetly sure about that. But she said that she was drunk then and she said that she isnt like that sober, at all.