Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2257
    Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey brahs I need some srs help with this girl.. it will be a long paragraph but stick with me pls.

So my girlfriend and I are in this type of Polygamy (open) relationship. We go out and party and meet new people and eventually have sex with them. She introduced me to one of her very attractive friends and I could tell something was wrong with her. I took her back to my place and I have this fire pit in the backyard of my house. So we talk for awhile, until the point where we nearly froze to death (Germany weather is bad.) she told me her life story, why she is so quiet, why she is like she is. She told me had suffered with Bulimia, OCD and Depression and her dad had raped her. So I give her this really long hug and we both cried. I told her that I suffered from Anorexia and I also suffer with Mild Depression. So we go inside, at this point it's like 3 AM but my mom and step-dad work a grave yard shift. We make hot chocolate and we watch a movie until we both pass out on the couch. She added herself into my contact list. So I didn't hear back from her for 2 weeks, so I message her and she turned very sexual. She tells me about her desires and stuff. She tells me how she is pansexual and how much she wants me and how much she loves to be around me, how much she missed me etc etc. So long story short we talk pretty sexual to each other and eventually she stopped replying to all of my messages. I sent her a message a week ago saying "Since you aren't responding to my messages I guess I'm done trying to talk to you. If you need me I'm here" she hasn't sent anything back, but it shows she read it. She's been very active on FB and hasn't deleted me yet.

What should I do? Should I get rid of her?

bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Carvinge View Post
    Hey brahs I need some srs help with this girl.. it will be a long paragraph but stick with me pls.

So my girlfriend and I are in this type of Polygamy (open) relationship. We go out and party and meet new people and eventually have sex with them. She introduced me to one of her very attractive friends and I could tell something was wrong with her. I took her back to my place and I have this fire pit in the backyard of my house. So we talk for awhile, until the point where we nearly froze to death (Germany weather is bad.) she told me her life story, why she is so quiet, why she is like she is. She told me had suffered with Bulimia, OCD and Depression and her dad had raped her. So I give her this really long hug and we both cried. I told her that I suffered from Anorexia and I also suffer with Mild Depression. So we go inside, at this point it's like 3 AM but my mom and step-dad work a grave yard shift. We make hot chocolate and we watch a movie until we both pass out on the couch. She added herself into my contact list. So I didn't hear back from her for 2 weeks, so I message her and she turned very sexual. She tells me about her desires and stuff. She tells me how she is pansexual and how much she wants me and how much she loves to be around me, how much she missed me etc etc. So long story short we talk pretty sexual to each other and eventually she stopped replying to all of my messages. I sent her a message a week ago saying "Since you aren't responding to my messages I guess I'm done trying to talk to you. If you need me I'm here" she hasn't sent anything back, but it shows she read it. She's been very active on FB and hasn't deleted me yet.

Was so tempted to tl;dr ahha

I'm no expert but girls get bored easily expecially if you were talking sexual to her for a while and nothing came of it . It has happened to me before feelsbadman.

Also, if u wanna smash don't be there for her like a friend would
    ▲▼▲5'7" Picklé Race Picklé▲▼▲

Picklé does not come from Pickléing. Your Picklés develop your Picklés. When you go through Picklés and decide not to Picklé, that is true Picklé - Arnold Schwarzenegger

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    and there we have it
    except #1.
    don't think id ever say it first, even if i meant it. but definitely shouldn't be said until you actually feel it.. if you don't think a girl feels the same way... never ever say it to her. it will not win her over

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Carvinge View Post

Looks like you left it too long and it went stale. Should have hit that whilst she was coming at you with the sexual stuff. Nobody wants a stale doughnut though, move on bro. There are many others.

Good luck in your pursuits.
    Last edited by Bugler666; 04-24-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuarkquaad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Need some help brahs, told this girl to hang out on Saturday but she had plans, however I know shes not flaking. So I was just wondering when should I hit her up to hang out again.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright my friends. gather round. ive had a crush on this girl for a good amount of this school year. i am a senior and she is a junior. we have two classes together. we get along really really well. she is one of the only girls i know that gets my humor. anyways, she is one of those girls that gets along well with everybody. even though i thought we connected, she never gave me her number or anything but there are guys that she talks to and within a few days she is messaging them on ******** and giving them her number. (i no has ********). However, there have been several times where she says or does something that could be interpreted as her having interest in me but like i said she never offered me her number or anything. also, apparently she hates relationships. i have a few problems that i need advice with. 1) why do you think she never offered me her number or asked to hangout even though i feel like we really connected but she has asked other guys? 2) do you think i could just be drastically overthinking these supposed "signals" i feel that ive recieveed? 3) theres only like 12 days of school left. should i just get her off to the side and just strait up ask her in what way she likes me? please help, guys. this has been eating away at me for a while
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know I'm young, but I'm getting those jitters, nawimsaying. So I'm just wondering what you would do in this situation. There's this girl I talk to, and she's just banging, srs. But I can't keep a conversation going, whats something I could say to keep her interested? Thanks.

Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aleks620 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    Alright my friends. gather round. ive had a crush on this girl for a good amount of this school year. i am a senior and she is a junior. we have two classes together. we get along really really well. she is one of the only girls i know that gets my humor. anyways, she is one of those girls that gets along well with everybody. even though i thought we connected, she never gave me her number or anything but there are guys that she talks to and within a few days she is messaging them on ******** and giving them her number. (i no has ********). However, there have been several times where she says or does something that could be interpreted as her having interest in me but like i said she never offered me her number or anything. also, apparently she hates relationships. i have a few problems that i need advice with. 1) why do you think she never offered me her number or asked to hangout even though i feel like we really connected but she has asked other guys? 2) do you think i could just be drastically overthinking these supposed "signals" i feel that ive recieveed? 3) theres only like 12 days of school left. should i just get her off to the side and just strait up ask her in what way she likes me? please help, guys. this has been eating away at me for a while
    Just be straight up brah. Go up to her with a "f*** it" attitude and just do it.

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    yo.

17yr old here. Lonely as fck no GF wot do

BabyQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aleks620 View Post
    I know I'm young, but I'm getting those jitters, nawimsaying. So I'm just wondering what you would do in this situation. There's this girl I talk to, and she's just banging, srs. But I can't keep a conversation going, whats something I could say to keep her interested? Thanks.
    Don't be predictable in what you say, keep it random. Do this chit IRL and on FB chat nomsayin?
    I'm the same though, can't keep convos going; if she's giving you one word replies, she's probably not interested. Just get her drunk and go for a smash and dash

Originally Posted by BabyQuads View Post
    Don't be predictable in what you say, keep it random. Do this chit IRL and on FB chat nomsayin?
    I'm the same though, can't keep convos going; if she's giving you one word replies, she's probably not interested. Just get her drunk and go for a smash and dash
    Not sure if srs about the last part. But thanks for the advice and I'll definitely try it out.

Registered User hawaiianpride42's Avatar
    hawaiianpride42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aight guys im in a situation,
    I met this stunning girl 2 nights ago at my friends party and there were like 250 people there and the cops showed up and shut it down. Before it got shut down i met this chick, and so she introduced herself and i introduced myself we talked for a bit and she gave me her number, then after we finished talking I talked to one of friends on my football team (Im a high school freshman) he said he had a thing with her the month before but it wasnt anything serious. So yesterday morning i decided to text her because well, i had her number. So i tell her who it is and we talk about our party, what happened there, what we did after, and this went on and we were texting almost all day. Then she stopped responding at one point and so i didnt think about it much. i text her hey a couple hours later and we end up talking for literally 4 hours straight. Where do i go from here if i want a relationship or a hook up with this girl without being friendzoned? ive been friendzoned about 5 times and its terrible and i want to avoid that.
    **RUGBY**
    **FOOTBALL**
    4/2013
    BENCH: 205x1
    CURL: 145x3

**10/2012 R KNEE INJURY(TORN MENISCUS)**
    **3/2013 R KNEE INJURY(DISLOCATED KNEECAP, GRINDED CARTILAGE)**

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lets keep this short girl 1 year younger than me banging i have the feels for her we text all the time and try to talk on the way to school but her friends are there and we catch eye contact in the corridors ive known her for years but never been properly alone

how do i take it further it tried when i basicly said i thought that she was very kind cute and attractive but she just goes aww thanks :/
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fuzzhead View Post
    lets keep this short girl 1 year younger than me banging i have the feels for her we text all the time and try to talk on the way to school but her friends are there and we catch eye contact in the corridors ive known her for years but never been properly alone

how do i take it further it tried when i basicly said i thought that she was very kind cute and attractive but she just goes aww thanks :/
    I swear "aww thanks" is the standard response. I ALWAYS get that response when I tell a girl she's cute...

Man the fudge up and ask her out. Ask her if she wants to come over, if she wants to go see a film, or go shopping or whatever. That's what you normally do at this point.

If she says no, then fine, but she'll probably say yes provided she isn't way out of your league or a stuck up bitch

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my friends asked me an interesting question this weekend. Thought I'de ask the Misc

We are all in college. He met this girl thats the same age as him. She's a legit 8/10(i've seen her) but never had a BF, and a virgin.. She parties, has fun, is legit to be around and all.
    Neither of them want a relationship(or so they say) in college but they are basically perfect for eachother....brb both want to live in a small town(less that 2K people, wtf?) same type of goals. Both physically fit, blah blah
    His question was this "How would I go through college and keep myself in her mind. Like a phone call once a week/month? Sending a picture every so often?"
    Btw they don't go to same uni
    >Country Strong Crew<

jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a freshman and this senior girl i'm friends with makes it seem like she wants it. (sends tons or physical and verbal clues). She is a solid 7/10 but with the ass of a goddess. She trains a lot at her gym which is near my house, and she invited me to come train with her sometime. We both do MMA and she's asked me to show her some stuff on the mat. How do i Act/ what does she want: a training partner or does she actually want it?
    *Wrestling Crew*
    *Jerk and Clean Crew* lolwut

i dutch oven ur bish FranTheMan921's Avatar
    FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hawaiianpride42 View Post
    I met this stunning girl 2 nights ago at my friends party and there were like 250 people there and the cops showed up and shut it down. Before it got shut down i met this chick, and so she introduced herself and i introduced myself we talked for a bit and she gave me her number, then after we finished talking I talked to one of friends on my football team (Im a high school freshman) he said he had a thing with her the month before but it wasnt anything serious. So yesterday morning i decided to text her because well, i had her number. So i tell her who it is and we talk about our party, what happened there, what we did after, and this went on and we were texting almost all day. Then she stopped responding at one point and so i didnt think about it much. i text her hey a couple hours later and we end up talking for literally 4 hours straight. Where do i go from here if i want a relationship or a hook up with this girl without being friendzoned? ive been friendzoned about 5 times and its terrible and i want to avoid that.
    Don't white knight her, let her know you want to clap her cheeks, talk to her as such, and don't be afraid to make moves when the time comes!
    long arms, long legs, short torso, high calves...never gonna make it

bench -???
    dl-425
    squat-275
    hanging inverted split jelqs - 27

Hldavis14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, so im really fat right and kind of rude how can I repair my image and get a girl I have never dated anyone im 14 and all my friends have gf's and I want one too.

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hawaiianpride42 View Post
    Originally Posted by Hldavis14 View Post
    OK, so im really fat right and kind of rude how can I repair my image and get a girl I have never dated anyone im 14 and all my friends have gf's and I want one too.
    makes bodybuilding.com account to ask about relationship help... okay.jpg
    220/280/440

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    except #1.
    don't think id ever say it first, even if i meant it. but definitely shouldn't be said until you actually feel it.. if you don't think a girl feels the same way... never ever say it to her. it will not win her over

i love you and i want to worship you, my heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is also divine and everlasting.
    220/280/440

122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10) 122ren is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go shred brah. and fix your personality, be nice

Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmyyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey lads, how the fuk can I kindly tell a girl to fuk off and stop bothering me
    Young Sinatra

remas100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In. Have more experience than most and would be happy to help out some brahs in need.

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Timmyyy View Post
    Hey lads, how the fuk can I kindly tell a girl to fuk off and stop bothering me
    I have genital warts will probably get her away

if only i had women to fight away instead i have charges to fight away :P jks

serious

semi srs

forever alone
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log

Don't worry about girls yet brah. It's not important.

Focus your time and energy on getting fit and healthy, lifting weights etc. Be nice to girls, but don't worry yourself about it.

I was fat when I was your age bro, exercise for a couple of hours daily (sounds like a big ask, but once you find sports you enjoy it's easy). Make healthy substitutions in your diet, explain to your parents you're trying to lose weight and try and get them to support you. Get them to stop having unhealthy snacks in and around the house (this helps a lot). You'll soon lose weight brah. Get in the gym 3x a week to build strength. By the time you're 16 it will all be better - you'll look good and have swarms of self confidence. The bishes will be on you. We're all gonna make it brah!

ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    General advice to everyone who posted and is under 16: Don't rush dating until you have a car. Coming from personal experience, because at 15 dating was a pain in the ass getting your parents to drive you places.

Much easier for hanging out with your SO, meeting girls, and car sex.

*does not apply if you have a crush on your neighbor

Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs for easy reading:

-Hanging out with some sloot for the past few weeks
    -Cant tell if she wants the D
    -Gonna be hanging out this weekend
    -Asks me what color she should dye her hair, light brown or dark brown.
    -Tell her dark brown is hotter
    -She said she'll dye it dark brown then

Does she want the pipe or is she using me as her ****gytime fashion bro?

Originally Posted by Max2728 View Post
    Cliffs for easy reading:

-Hanging out with some sloot for the past few weeks
    -Cant tell if she wants the D
    -Gonna be hanging out this weekend
    -Asks me what color she should dye her hair, light brown or dark brown.
    -Tell her dark brown is hotter
    -She said she'll dye it dark brown then

Does she want the pipe or is she using me as her ****gytime fashion bro?
    You can't really tell from that bro. You have to look for subtleties in body language to find out. She could just be asking for some advice from some random butt**** who won't stop talking to her, could also want the D. It's hard to know.

I doubt she hates you though. Hit on her when you hang out this weekend and see where it goes.

Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When is it too late to make a move?
    This girl has been in a few of my classes last year. Fast forward to the beginning of senior year and she is in a couple of my classes this time. She has been showing interest in me since sometime in October 2012. It's been 8 months that this girl has been consistently giving me cues. We've never talked before, not even a hi. She's always glancing in my direction and I try to avoid too much eye contact with her because I'm trying really hard not to lead her on. I don't want to show obvious interest and I haven't made a move because I'm not even sure I'm in a good time in my life to date. Since about the time she started to like me, I started getting real depressed. This winter was the worst time in my life, dealing with depression & loneliness. I pretty much told myself I couldn't trust myself, so I didn't want to involve her. She's one of the more popular girls, attractive too & I'm a loner with few friends and many acquaintances. Despite this, she's been consistently interested; obviously she knows I'm a loner. She's a girl I could really see a future with. What's holding me back is, well, the high school drama. I'm a short guy and she's probably around 5'9 or so, like one head taller than me. You can already imagine all the gossip that will go around. I believe we are both mature enough (as far as I have gathered from naturalistic observation, no stalking, I promise) to deal with the anticipated high school commotion. This is a reason why I want to wait a bit, probably after high school to ask her out.

I want to get my life together & grow up before I take on a commitment involving another person. There's only a few weeks left of school and we might never see each other again as we go on to college. I don't have any hobbies so there's not much I can tell her about myself. I'm often in 'philosopher mode' and I like to think a lot, so that would be something she might possibly be interested in talking about lol. I also don't have my full license yet, so I can't really go anywhere. There are a some more factors that hold me back from talking to her, but it's too much to go into detail.

Tmisc, what is appropriate for me to do in this situation?
    I'm thinking I should friend her on FB, just so we have a way of contacting each other in the future if I ever decide it's time to make a move.
    It's been 8 months of this dilemma, and I might possibly probably am overthinking this and only thinking of worst case scenarios lol. Please tell me if I am. I'm reading everything I just wrote and I'm thinking 'what's wrong with me?' lol. I made her wait 8 months+ and never even talked to her.