Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2257
    ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Giann4evaMirin View Post
    It was just an example haha
    I thought it was good. Had a nice flow to it.

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post
    I thought it was good. Had a nice flow to it.
    "oh hey babe btw you got ******** yeah?"

Some girls hate it when you call them babe so it's a risk. I also wouldn't use yeah on the end of the scentance yeah? Sound kinda patronizing yeah? Like you don't think they can follow yeah?

But the principle is good. So long as you kind of ask before you add her it won't seem too creepy. You could come up with a lame excuse to add each other (like there's a picture on my profile you HAVE to see) and then hope she's not clever enough to connect the dots :L

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post

Some girls hate it when you call them babe so it's a risk. I also wouldn't use yeah on the end of the scentance yeah? Sound kinda patronizing yeah? Like you don't think they can follow yeah?

But the principle is good. So long as you kind of ask before you add her it won't seem too creepy. You could come up with a lame excuse to add each other (like there's a picture on my profile you HAVE to see) and then hope she's not clever enough to connect the dots :L
    I forgot to append my [/sarcasm]

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post
    I forgot to append my [/sarcasm]
    Should have used appended that bitch.

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Give me your ******** name you need to see this fuuark picture of me brah of my biceps, looking fuarking juicyy cuz. Like this?

Give me your ******** name you need to see this fuuark picture of me brah of my biceps, looking fuarking juicyy cuz. Like this?
    Yeah, pree much :L

Or this:

"oh, I have this amazing picture of my younger brother's anus. You have to see it" *steals her phone and adds self on *********

Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iggyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey tmisc,

So the other day I found over twitter this girl that I knew since I was a little kid but havent heard from her since and she's turned out to be a pretty good looking girl. I followed her and she followed back (so she might remember who I am). How would you approach this situation? Should i private message her? What should I say?

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, pree much :L

Or this:

"oh, I have this amazing picture of my younger brother's anus. You have to see it" *steals her phone and adds self on *********
    Then logs out and log in self to accept girl's request. Then tag her to the anus picture lol

Originally Posted by Iggyz View Post
    Hey tmisc,

So the other day I found over twitter this girl that I knew since I was a little kid but havent heard from her since and she's turned out to be a pretty good looking girl. I followed her and she followed back (so she might remember who I am). How would you approach this situation? Should i private message her? What should I say?
    Yeah private message her, chat her up, ask her if she remembers you/how she been then ask her to hang out so you guys could catch up. Easy

unless you are unattractive ******* that she would not ride.

bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any tips on how to get a girls # if I already know her, since the cold approach thing is out of question?

LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ill keep mine short..

-Starting going out with girl
    -We hook up etc, and been fukking past few weeks
    -She mentions that she still loves her ex (lolwut? at 18..)
    -Past week shes been super flaky...
    -Wut do?

Im pretty sure she's prolly on her ex's cawk by now, but she seemed adamant that she doesnt wanna go back to him. I dont really care that much since we're just casually hooking up. Should i just stop wasting my time or...?

Originally Posted by LiftingBrahh View Post
    Ill keep mine short..

-Wut do?

Im pretty sure she's prolly on her ex's cawk by now, but she seemed adamant that she doesnt wanna go back to him. I dont really care that much since we're just casually hooking up. Should i just stop wasting my time or...?
    bro if you're having 2nd thoughts on the relationship and her being wanting to be with her ex more than she does with you. Dump her before she dumps you, just IMP.

Imo*

Maximumoutput has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LiftingBrahh View Post
    Ill keep mine short..

-Wut do?

If you think shes double dipping do your self a favor and wrap it if your already not. Dont waste your time on unfaithful girls, and if shes telling you **** like "i still love my ex" dont waste your time because if your going to give her 100% and shes only giving 70% drop it. find a girl that will give you the full 100

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iggyz View Post
    Hey tmisc,

just ask how she's been. a follow back doesn't really mean anything. start a conversation but don't assume she wants the d cause she followed you back

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuark brahs, haven't posted in the t misc in a while, had to stop by this thread to ask a question. So a few months ago, wow it might've even been a year ago, I told my story about how a girl and I thought was beautiful hot it off and right before I was going to ask her out (had a 4 hour conversation and planned to ask her to formal the next day) she just cut all contact. Well I realized something, i would not work with her at all. I would be made fun of because she is not very attractive, don't know what i saw in her, and she's dumb as fuark, while I'm an all honors and AP student.

Well I have a new problem. There's this REALLY cute girl I have been chatting up for a few months, she's in my AP class and is mostly smart. I honestly think I could pull it off, BUT my friend with not so great facial aesthetics likes her. I know the bro code, but to be honest, girls he likes are out of his league. The kid and I have been best friends, in a group of like 5 people, since 3rd grade so I wouldn't ever try to do something to spit him. I don't WANT to do something that would hurt him, but I don't want the opportunity to go away, ya know? What's the tmisc think? Should I consult him about it? Literally in first period today her and her best friend walked in and asked me to watch something for them they made for a bake sale, she gave me one of the cookies she was going to be selling (nomsayin ) and I said sure. They leave and me and my friend are talking and some girl in my class goes "You two should go out!". My friend got all red, and I was like "Maybe" but I was really thinking I would love that, but my friend and I looked at each other and he looked kind of sad. The girls funny, has a great personality, sociable, and smart. Just such a great girl overall but I'm in such a bad position. Pls help, /dear diary.

KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    She gave you a cookie, totally wants the D
    Self-improvement blog for teenagers: http://www.teenagetriumph.com

Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KS98 View Post
    She gave you a cookie, totally wants the D
    yk, yk . Holy fuk 5'10 204 at 15? You must be a beast brah

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    yk, yk . Holy fuk 5'10 204 at 15? You must be a beast brah
    your dear diary was too long to quote. Honestly sounds like she's into you. The cookie thing sounds dumb but that's something girls would do. Anyways. In my opinion it's not worth ruining a friendship. Talk to your friend about it before you pursue her. It most likely won't be worth it. I wish I had spent less time on my ex bf in high school and more time on my friendships, and I know a lot of people who feel the same way now that we're graduating.

Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    your dear diary was too long to quote. Honestly sounds like she's into you. The cookie thing sounds dumb but that's something girls would do. Anyways. In my opinion it's not worth ruining a friendship. Talk to your friend about it before you pursue her. It most likely won't be worth it. I wish I had spent less time on my ex bf in high school and more time on my friendships, and I know a lot of people who feel the same way now that we're graduating.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking, like I wouldn't want to just blatantly be like I know you've been one of my best friends for years, but I'm going to go out with the girl you like. And if anything it most likely wouldn't be something major, even if I wanted it to be lol. If I do pursue her I'm going to like ask him for weeks on end but like every few days, just to know for sure that he's fine with it. I wouldnt want to ruin this friendship. Thanks for the advice, and over the summer we usually hang out like everyday with a group of people, and that is most likely more fun than hanging out with a girlfriend that will probably not last. I'm not just gonna drop the relationship that might be as a whole, but I'm definitely not going to do anything without my friend's consent, not sure if that's the word I should use but whatever haha

Yeah that's what I was thinking, like I wouldn't want to just blatantly be like I know you've been one of my best friends for years, but I'm going to go out with the girl you like. And if anything it most likely wouldn't be something major, even if I wanted it to be lol. If I do pursue her I'm going to like ask him for weeks on end but like every few days, just to know for sure that he's fine with it. I wouldnt want to ruin this friendship. Thanks for the advice, and over the summer we usually hang out like everyday with a group of people, and that is most likely more fun than hanging out with a girlfriend that will probably not last. I'm not just gonna drop the relationship that might be as a whole, but I'm definitely not going to do anything without my friend's consent, not sure if that's the word I should use but whatever haha
    It's not worth ruining a good friendship for a girl bro, think of it this way. The girl will eventually f*ck you over and you've lost your friend too. You should talk to her about it saying you want to go out with her but you don't want to ruin your friendship with 1 of your bestfriends. My advice is, if you're bro's not getting anywhere with her then you should just wait until he dislikes her and likes someone else instead, that way you don't lose any of them.
    Good luck brah

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian
    R.I.P Fallen Brother <3

cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been texting this girl I like for over a month. I asked her out in the beginning but she was always busy. I should've seen the signs. Found out after the month that she "wasn't sure" if she had feelings for me or not. I stopped texting her at that point. After almost a week she started texting me again. I'm really not sure if she's trying to friend zone me or what she's doing. Should I cut my losses and move on? Ask her about her intentions? Help brahs

Originally Posted by cb_13 View Post
    I've been texting this girl I like for over a month. I asked her out in the beginning but she was always busy. I should've seen the signs. Found out after the month that she "wasn't sure" if she had feelings for me or not. I stopped texting her at that point. After almost a week she started texting me again. I'm really not sure if she's trying to friend zone me or what she's doing. Should I cut my losses and move on? Ask her about her intentions? Help brahs
    She's probably not interested man, but definitely talk to her about her intentions, but don't text her. Chum her up for a little while longer, just act like friends. Try and get her to like you. Then when the time is right go meet up with her and talk about it face-to-face. Texting is ****ty It's also much harder to say no to somebody's face. If the two of you are alone somewhere and you confess feelings for her she might not feel the same way but she'll probably make out with you anyway. Over text she'll just say straight no.

Texting is chitty

It's not worth ruining a good friendship for a girl bro, think of it this way. The girl will eventually f*ck you over and you've lost your friend too. You should talk to her about it saying you want to go out with her but you don't want to ruin your friendship with 1 of your bestfriends. My advice is, if you're bro's not getting anywhere with her then you should just wait until he dislikes her and likes someone else instead, that way you don't lose any of them.
    Good luck brah

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian
    R.I.P Fallen Brother <3
    Thanks man. I'm most likely going to wait till he doesn't like her, the kid goes through "phases" I guess you could say with girls. He wanted to go out with this one girl who's actually pretty cute but I guess he realized, no offense, she was out of his league and gave up. My friends, I did not tell them, told her and that ruined the friendship him and her had. I honestly don't think it would ruin our friendship, as I literally joke with him saying "What would you do if I went out with [Insert name of girl her]" and he just replies "I wouldn't mind honestly" and stuff like that. But I wouldn't do that to him, it's so weird because we like basically the same people within the same exact time periods... I truly feel I would, at least, have a chance with her but there's only ~2 months of school so I'm short on time lol

cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cb_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She's probably not interested man, but definitely talk to her about her intentions, but don't text her. Chum her up for a little while longer, just act like friends. Try and get her to like you. Then when the time is right go meet up with her and talk about it face-to-face. Texting is ****ty It's also much harder to say no to somebody's face. If the two of you are alone somewhere and you confess feelings for her she might not feel the same way but she'll probably make out with you anyway. Over text she'll just say straight no.

Texting is chitty
    Thanks man. Appreciate the advice. I'll probably ask her the next time I feel I have the right chance to do so. And agreed. Texting is chitty.

Thanks man. I'm most likely going to wait till he doesn't like her, the kid goes through "phases" I guess you could say with girls. He wanted to go out with this one girl who's actually pretty cute but I guess he realized, no offense, she was out of his league and gave up. My friends, I did not tell them, told her and that ruined the friendship him and her had. I honestly don't think it would ruin our friendship, as I literally joke with him saying "What would you do if I went out with [Insert name of girl her]" and he just replies "I wouldn't mind honestly" and stuff like that. But I wouldn't do that to him, it's so weird because we like basically the same people within the same exact time periods... I truly feel I would, at least, have a chance with her but there's only ~2 months of school so I'm short on time lol
    Talk to her first though because you like her and you want to go out with her but not just yet cus your friend likes her. In time if you don't tell her you like her she might just forget about you and waiting for your friend to dislike her could take long, depends.

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Allow me to share this article with you brahs:

Originally Posted by The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
    I. Never say ‘I Love You’ first

Women want to feel like they have to overcome obstacles to win a man’s heart. They crave the challenge of capturing the interest of a man who has other women competing for his attention, and eventually prevailing over his grudging reluctance to award his committed exclusivity. The man who gives his emotional world away too easily robs women of the satisfaction of earning his love. Though you may be in love with her, don’t say it before she has said it. Show compassionate restraint for her need to struggle toward yin fulfillment. Inspire her to take the leap for you, and she’ll return the favor a thousandfold.

II. Make her jealous

Flirt with other women in front of her. Do not dissuade other women from flirting with you. Women will never admit this but jealousy excites them. The thought of you turning on another woman will arouse her sexually. No girl wants a man that no other woman wants. The partner who harnesses the gale storm of jealousy controls the direction of the relationship.

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

IV. Don’t play by her rules

If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire. The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man. Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur. Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is you who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakeable and immovable.

V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.

VI. Keep her guessing

True to their inscrutable natures, women ask questions they don’t really want direct answers to. Woe be the man who plays it straight — his fate is the suffering of the beta. Evade, tease, obfuscate. She thrives when she has to imagine what you’re thinking about her, and withers when she knows exactly how you feel. A woman may want financial and family security, but she does not want passion security. In the same manner, when she has displeased you, punish swiftly, but when she has done you right, reward slowly. Reward her good behavior intermittently and unpredictably and she will never tire of working hard to please you.

VII. Always keep two in the kitty

Never allow yourself to be a “kept man”. A man with options is a man without need. It builds confidence and encourages boldness with women if there is another woman, a safety net, to catch you in case you slip and risk a breakup, divorce, or a lost prospect, leading to loneliness and a grinding dry spell. A woman knows once she has slept with a man she has abdicated a measure of her power; when she has fallen in love with him she has surrendered nearly all of it. But love is ephemeral and with time she may rediscover her power and threaten to leave you. It is her final trump card. Withdrawing all her love and all her body in an instant will rend your soul if you are faced with contemplating the empty abyss alone. Knowing there is another you can turn to for affection will fortify your will and satisfy your manhood.

VIII. Say you’re sorry only when absolutely necessary

Do not say you’re sorry for every wrong thing you do. It is a posture of submission that no man should reflexively adopt, no matter how alpha he is. Apologizing increases the demand for more apologies. She will come to expect your contrition, like a cat expects its meal at a set time each day. And then your value will lower in her eyes. Instead, if you have done something wrong, you should acknowledge your guilt in a glancing way without resorting to the actual words “I’m sorry.” Pull the Bill Clinton maneuver and say “Mistakes were made” or tell her you “feel bad” about what you did. You are granted two freebie “I’m sorry”s for the life of your relationship; use them wisely.

IX. Connect with her emotions

Set yourself apart from other men and connect with a woman’s emotional landscape. Her mind is an alien world that requires deft navigation to reach your rendevous. Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful. Employ all your senses. Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart afire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM. Yes, that is a good word. You’re not on a linear path with her. You are ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure. In this world, there is no need to finish thoughts or draw conclusions. There is only need to EXPERIENCE. You’re grabbing her hand and running with her down an infinite, labyrinthine alleyway with no end, laughing and letting your fingers glide on the cobblestone walls along the way.

X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire. This is one reason why the greatest lotharios drown in more love than they can handle — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, especially not a girl you aren’t ****ing. Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals. Further advanced training to reach this state of unawed Zen transcendence is to sleep with many MANY attractive women (try to avoid sleeping with a lot of ugly women if you don’t want to regress). Soon, a Jedi lover you will be.

XI. Be irrationally self-confident

No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism.

XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses

In the betterment of ourselves as men we attract women into our orbit. To accomplish this gravitational pull as painlessly and efficiently as possible, you must identify your natural talents and shortcomings and parcel your efforts accordingly. If you are a gifted jokester, don’t waste time and energy trying to raise your status in philosophical debate. If you write well but dance poorly, don’t kill yourself trying to expand your manly influence on the dancefloor. Your goal should be to attract women effortlessly, so play to your strengths no matter what they are; there is a groupie for every male endeavor. Except World of Warcraft.

XIII. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little

Touching a woman inappropriately on the first date will get you further with her than not touching her at all. Don’t let a woman’s faux indignation at your boldness sway you; they secretly love it when a man aggressively pursues what he wants and makes his sexual intentions known. You don’t have to be an *******, but if you have no choice, being an inconsiderate ******* beats being a polite beta, every time.

XIV. **** her good

**** her like it’s your last ****. And hers. **** her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

XV. Maintain your state control

You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, **** tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.

XVI. Never be afraid to lose her

You must not fear. Fear is the love-killer. Fear is the ego-triumph that brings abject loneliness. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you. And when your ego-fear is gone you will turn and face your lover, and only your heart will remain. You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

^best advice I've seen on here. srs

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    ^best advice I've seen on here. srs
    and there we have it
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    and there we have it
    i saw that post this morning. went to lift, hot girl checking me out, do nothing as usual feelsbadman

edit "interesting" girl =)
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation