Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2257
    Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Apollonius View Post
    Thought so, I already started doing this. We went on a trip together for a week then the day after she went to Florida for an 11 day trip and I've just been letting her start the convo's and all and let her question what I'm doing. I'll definitely give her more of the cold shoulder. Thanks man. +reps.
    Good job bro. Sounds to me like she wants a relationship but doesn't want it to me mega serious - which in my opinion is pretty cool.

Give her the hard shoulder, but not too much of dat dere shoulder.

BRB Becoming a God. Achilles1994's Avatar
    Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KnowThanks View Post
    Had a madcrush on one of my best friends for two years. The day she called me her little brother, I knew there was no hope.

That being said, I still pursued because she seemed interested..... Ended up, she had no idea that she was being flirty and had no interest.. Flopped
    Instead of crushing on a chick for years on end and assuming she knows how you feel, why don't you tell her straight out? If she feels the same way, awesome you've saved a couple of years, if she doesn't feel the same way, move on, simple as that. There are heaps more girls out there, life is too short to be caring for a girl that has no intention on caring for you.

crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crofti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the thing about girls is never give TOO much f*ck about it.
    you gotta have that common sense when is the best time to kiss/fkk/dump her.

if you master these tips, you are the pussyking

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DathanM View Post
    1 thing that sucks hardcore=getting friendzoned by the girl you like the most(especially when she claims you as her little brother-_-)
    Man the fukk up.

Real sick kunts smash in the friendzone

OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OFocke17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup Brahs, I need some help here with this chick I'm planning on asking to prom. She's in my spanish class and and we have talked a couple of times. One my friends from track( a girl ) told me that I should deffinately ask her to prom, because she doesn't have a date yet. I'm just nervous because I havnt talked to this chick since middle school and now we're juniors in high school!

Anyway, heres a ******** convo from last night I had with her

Me: was there any spanish hw?

Her: yesss i think so. that page or something? i was finishing my essay while she was explaining it so im not really sure what to do though hahah

Me: ****t oh yeah i forgot about that page, i was busy finishing my aweful essay haha
    that was pretty unfair of her to assaign that honestly

Her: i knoww it was ridiculous. that was definietly the most ive ever written in another language haha

Me: yeah i know right, I never wrote essays like that last year, this thing is deff gonna kill my grade

her: hahah omg i know. shes scary too kinda

me: yeah ik its so creepy the way she smiles at us when we don't know the definition of a verb or somthing haha

her: hahaha wait you're so right. and like when i ask her a question i feel like she judges so hard

me: yeah deffinately, but she was just like us 10 years ago so she must feel a little bit bad for us in some wierd way haha

her: haha yeah well one can only hope. it would be nice if she did but shes way too cocky for any sympathy
    but i gtg write a essay haha. see you tomorrow!!

me: aright yeah ik see you tommorow
    me: i'll*

her: okay bye owen

Any signals here? Should I ask her to prom tommorow? Is it wierd since we both don't know each other that well yet even though all her friends say i should ask her?? Should i propose in spanish? Any help is greatly appriciated brahs!
    Risk it for the biscuit

High School Tight End/Strong Safety #82
    Track And Field Hurdler, Jumper, Sprinter, Thrower, and Decathlete

*House, Electro House, Progressive, Electro Crew*

*NO Fap Crew*

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OFocke17 View Post
    Sup Brahs, I need some help here with this chick I'm planning on asking to prom. She's in my spanish class and and we have talked a couple of times. One my friends from track( a girl ) told me that I should deffinately ask her to prom, because she doesn't have a date yet. I'm just nervous because I havnt talked to this chick since middle school and now we're juniors in high school!

Her: yesss i think so. that page or something? i was finishing my essay while she was explaining it so im not really sure what to do though hahah

Me: ****t oh yeah i forgot about that page, i was busy finishing my aweful essay haha

Her: i knoww it was ridiculous. that was definietly the most ive ever written in another language haha

Me: yeah i know right, I never wrote essays like that last year, this thing is deff gonna kill my grade

me: yeah ik its so creepy the way she smiles at us when we don't know the definition of a verb or somthing haha

her: hahaha wait you're so right. and like when i ask her a question i feel like she judges so hard

me: yeah deffinately, but she was just like us 10 years ago so she must feel a little bit bad for us in some wierd way haha

her: haha yeah well one can only hope. it would be nice if she did but shes way too cocky for any sympathy

Any signals here? Should I ask her to prom tommorow? Is it wierd since we both don't know each other that well yet even though all her friends say i should ask her?? Should i propose in spanish? Any help is greatly appriciated brahs!
    At least get her phone number before you do it, and maybe text her a bit.
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Junior here. Prom next month. Thinking about asking this girl to prom. She and I know each other but I have never really talked to her. I'm friends with her one ********. I don't know if this is stupid but I was thinking of messaging her on fbook and start to talk to her a little. Or is it weird to start talking to someone on ******** without talking to them in person first?
    And, how should i ask her to prom since I never talk to her? Is it lame to ask on fbook?

Originally Posted by Chilaha View Post
    Junior here. Prom next month. Thinking about asking this girl to prom. She and I know each other but I have never really talked to her. I'm friends with her one ********. I don't know if this is stupid but I was thinking of messaging her on fbook and start to talk to her a little. Or is it weird to start talking to someone on ******** without talking to them in person first?
    And, how should i ask her to prom since I never talk to her? Is it lame to ask on fbook?
    You should talk to her in real life first, even if it's just once, then talk to her on fb.

Deffo don't ask to prom on ********. Takes a really sleazy guy to ask over ********

Chrissylynn96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a girl so I obviously don't need girl help. I just found this thread from looking at teen threads. Y'all all seem pretty amazing. Never met a guy who actually cares; at least I thought they didn't(; I hope u all get the girl u want. (:

DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10) DathanM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha Chrissy thanks for the motivational words to us all!!!!

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OFocke17 View Post

she keeps continuing the conversation so shes obviously interested in some way

Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright so I know it's not best to start talking to someone over ********. But, I did. We have only talked on ******** once and it went well. But, she is a freshman and I am a junior so I never see her in school. A friend gave me her phone number and I could message her on ********. What next brahs?
    I also wanna ask her to prom and she told my friend shed go with me she just doesnt know me well. How do you ask a girl you don;t know well to prom?

Originally Posted by Chilaha View Post
    Alright so I know it's not best to start talking to someone over ********. But, I did. We have only talked on ******** once and it went well. But, she is a freshman and I am a junior so I never see her in school. A friend gave me her phone number and I could message her on ********. What next brahs?
    I also wanna ask her to prom and she told my friend shed go with me she just doesnt know me well. How do you ask a girl you don;t know well to prom?
    I swear "how to ask somebody I don't know to prom" is the most commonly asked question on tmisc.

Here's an idea for you guys. Actually speak to some fuarcking girls. Don't leave it until the last two weeks before prom to start talking to girls because you've been fapping and playing call of duty with your bros all year.

Have fingers in many pies, so when the time comes you can pick a pie and get all 20 of your fingers and toes in that bitch.

softballbabe6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is true but coming from a girl when you think you know everything and get cocky it's a huge turn off.....sometimes it's just smart to ask girls instead

Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's funny how i'm too much of a pussy to approach girls in class because i'm afraid if it won't go well my reputation will be ruined forever

Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

(srs)

Hope you guys can help.I'll make it as short as possible..

I cold approached this girl after school last week and get her # & have been texting her since. Shes 16 I'm 17.It's seems like she really likes me and I like her alot too even though we don't know each other that well. I'm pretty new to this relationship thing but have had a few girlfriends in the past.

Here's the problem:she tells me she just broke up with her boyfriend ~1week ago and that they were arguing for weeks before that. she tells me she still loves him and thinks about him a lot but 10 minutes later, texts me -I'm completely over him and don't think about him.
    U wot?

what do t-misc??? Very srs.

pic of said girl
    http://i.imgur.com/AvcyM6F.png
    "Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee

McStewart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

7/10 help

This chick at my school, was totally into me. Has a date planned etc etc, I try to double check when and she starts ignoring me. Messages shown as seen but she doesn't reply. Decided not to do anything, left it for 3 weeks and then she posted on my ask.fm asking about my ideal girl and my dick size. At least I'm pretty sure it was her. What gives and how should I go about this? I'm deffos in her league by the way tall blonde working out and I live in Mexico.

bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfluffy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, I'm pretty beta around girls. I think it comes from years of being a fatty who never had any self confidence. Now that my physique is totally changed, however, my confidence is much better, but still not good. I wanna get this girls # that I have a couple classes with, I've known her for a while and don't have any trouble talking to her, which almost makes it harder to get her # IMO, since you can't use the typical cold approach thing. Any tips?

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Plectume View Post

I cold approached this girl after school last week and get her # & have been texting her since. Shes 16 I'm 17.It's seems like she really likes me and I like her alot too even though we don't know each other that well. I'm pretty new to this relationship thing but have had a few girlfriends in the past.

Here's the problem:she tells me she just broke up with her boyfriend ~1week ago and that they were arguing for weeks before that. she tells me she still loves him and thinks about him a lot but 10 minutes later, texts me -I'm completely over him and don't think about him.
    U wot?

pic of said girl
    You said they were arguing, it was probably something he said to her. No girl can change their mind that quick bro srs. IMO she said that because she wants the other guy to think she doesn't give a sh*t about him anymore(reverse psychology). She might probs go out with you to make him jealous(but you phuck her so not your lose) but soz brah just my opinion

Originally Posted by Plectume View Post

U wot?

pic of said girl
    She's come out of a relationship waaaaay to recently to be gf material for you bro. You don't want to be rebound guy. If you're only in it for a shag then you might as well, but rebounding is not the way to go. Keep talking to her, if she's still showing interest after a few more weeks then maybe she's in it for real - but girls always want a quick confidence booster after coming out of a relationship. You could even say to her "I really like you, but I don't think you're over your ex and I don't want to be rebound guy. I think you need to get over him first" or something like that. Say at an appropriate moment though - don't just say it randomly.

Also, quick thing this thread might appreciate - until now I never realised how effective flattering girls can be. Bitches LOVE the complements. It's working pretty well for me at the moment. I read somewhere that flattery doesn't work so well with really pretty girls because they get it all the time. I'm not to sure, hot girls seem to love it just as much as spectacularly average 6/10s do. I think girls are always looking to be reassured and girls who put a lot of effort into their appearance really love it if you pick up on it. Anybody who doesn't currently use this tactic should give it a whirl, I find it useful.

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok quick question. Never thought I'd be asking a question itt tbh.

I see this one girl who I'm diggin before my orgo lab every Tuesday. I'm planning on next week getting her number, we've only really started talking in the past week or two although we've seen each other multiple times before then and "talked" for a bit. So basically just now starting to seriously chat up this girl and she's cool af, and smart unlike most sorority girls. Confidence is not my issue (she's real easy to talk to), timing is the issue. I want to just get her number in person next week, however there's only like two or three weeks left in my orgo lab, so really only like 2 or 3 opportunities to make a move before I'm done with this year of college. Fortunately, she lives probably 10 minutes away from me back home, so if I make a move now, then I can continue into the summer. Here's my dilemma: I need to accelerate things. Next week, I'm gonna ask her out to get lunch after orgo lab, and get her number then. That's set in stone. I'm considering adding her on ******** before then though. 2 questions about adding her on ********, would it benefit me at all or should I just wait? and would it be creepy?

DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post

I see this one girl who I'm diggin before my orgo lab every Tuesday. I'm planning on next week getting her number, we've only really started talking in the past week or two although we've seen each other multiple times before then and "talked" for a bit. So basically just now starting to seriously chat up this girl and she's cool af, and smart unlike most sorority girls. Confidence is not my issue (she's real easy to talk to), timing is the issue. I want to just get her number in person next week, however there's only like two or three weeks left in my orgo lab, so really only like 2 or 3 opportunities to make a move before I'm done with this year of college. Fortunately, she lives probably 10 minutes away from me back home, so if I make a move now, then I can continue into the summer. Here's my dilemma: I need to accelerate things. Next week, I'm gonna ask her out to get lunch after orgo lab, and get her number then. That's set in stone. I'm considering adding her on ******** before then though. 2 questions about adding her on ********, would it benefit me at all or should I just wait? and would it be creepy?
    Brah just add her before, if she is interested, she won't think its creepy and she'll actually be happy. Just don't WK and like a bunch of her pictures or poke her or something.

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DesertFootball View Post
    Brah just add her before, if she is interested, she won't think its creepy and she'll actually be happy. Just don't WK and like a bunch of her pictures or poke her or something.
    You sure it's not creepy to be adding people by searching through a buddy's friends list?

I wouldn't add her bro. Most girls do think it's creepy. There's always a chance you've slightly mis-read this, and then she'll think you're creepy before you've even asked her out to lunch.

You don't really gain anything from adding her before you meet her for lunch anyway. I wouldn't bother man.

Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cinz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright

There is this one chick that literally is perfect in my eyes. You know how every guy has an "ideal" look for a girl, well this girl is girl fits my "ideal" look 100%. I think she likes me because she laughs/smiles at me when I'm not looking. Well yesterday after class, I sort of waited until she left so I could follow her out and catch up with her but she ends up stalling, so I left and walked out and eventually there was no one near me, then I heard someone behind me and it was her,wtf. Idk how tf she caught up to me but then I turned around and she tried clearing her throat so she probably expected me to say something.

Basically I need help trying to start a convo with her. I've never spoken with her but idk wtf to say to her in the beginning. I just want to skip all the **** and ask her out.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .................RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian..................
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cinz View Post
    Alright

There is this one chick that literally is perfect in my eyes. You know how every guy has an "ideal" look for a girl, well this girl is girl fits my "ideal" look 100%. I think she likes me because she laughs/smiles at me when I'm not looking. Well yesterday after class, I sort of waited until she left so I could follow her out and catch up with her but she ends up stalling, so I left and walked out and eventually there was no one near me, then I heard someone behind me and it was her,wtf. Idk how tf she caught up to me but then I turned around and she tried clearing her throat so she probably expected me to say something.

Basically I need help trying to start a convo with her. I've never spoken with her but idk wtf to say to her in the beginning. I just want to skip all the **** and ask her out.
    Talk to her the next time you see her or else it'll get awkward. Especially into situations like that why didn't ya say anything?If your talk goes good ask her for her number at the end say you g2g etc just be confident and make her laugh. Also make your chat short like a couple mins so it won't look like you're a desperate sad kunt since you're already to approaching her. If you she gives you her number and she texts you back unlike stuck up bitches, you know what to do brah. Good luck champ

Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules and Father of Aesthetics - Zyzz R.I.P fallen brother

Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post

You can ask for her number first, and then chat her up on text. While in middle of texting not your first text otherwise it will be creepy. Say something like "oh hey babe btw you got ******** yeah?" Then add her. Good luck brah

Originally Posted by Giann4evaMirin View Post
    You can ask for her number first, and then chat her up on text. While in middle of texting not your first text otherwise it will be creepy. Say something like "oh hey babe btw you got ******** yeah?" Then add her. Good luck brah
    He makes a valid point, but I wouldn't use that scentance :L

Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    I wouldn't add her bro. Most girls do think it's creepy. There's always a chance you've slightly mis-read this, and then she'll think you're creepy before you've even asked her out to lunch.

You don't really gain anything from adding her before you meet her for lunch anyway. I wouldn't bother man.
    Originally Posted by Giann4evaMirin View Post
    I feel both of you. I figured ******** wouldn't benefit my situation much, I also hate waiting. I'll take it slow and see where it goes, thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    He makes a valid point, but I wouldn't use that scentance :L
    It was just an example haha