Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2257
    rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by question4u92 View Post
    So there has been this girl in my Fitness class for the last two marking periods. I don't honestly think we've ever talked, and honestly I don't know much about her. She's super cute, and I really wish I could get to know her, but I'm so sh!%%# at approaching people.

I mean I feel that after it's been this long, I should have started talking to her way long ago, but I didn't. I'm always looking her way, and I couldn't tell you if she ever notices or not. Luckily she's in my class for the rest of the year, so I dunno what to do Tmisc brahs.

I've never had one dem girlfriends so I really dunno. Opinions?
    Its easy bro, the hard part is changing how you view the world.
    When she is around you probably act or hold yourself differently, you can change how you view the world but it comes with practice of approaching.

here is what you do, if you ever find yourself standing next to her, or near her, move closer.
    and what ever is going on in the present moment, make a comment on it and direct your attention towards her.
    if she is a cool girl she will respond positively, if she is a bitch she wont (but then you just dodged a bullet)
    listen to watch she is saying and respond, dont stare at her mouth, or tits, LISTEN! you can talk about anything after this.

There is no magic word that will make her touch your dink. remember if do it and fail you are back where you were, but if you do it an succeed you win. or if you continue doing nothing you fail again, so which option is more likely to work?

you can do it, just stop thinking that she is some perfect creature who is untouchable!
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rtljmc17 View Post
    Its easy bro, the hard part is changing how you view the world.
    When she is around you probably act or hold yourself differently, you can change how you view the world but it comes with practice of approaching.

here is what you do, if you ever find yourself standing next to her, or near her, move closer.
    and what ever is going on in the present moment, make a comment on it and direct your attention towards her.
    if she is a cool girl she will respond positively, if she is a bitch she wont (but then you just dodged a bullet)
    listen to watch she is saying and respond, dont stare at her mouth, or tits, LISTEN! you can talk about anything after this.

There is no magic word that will make her touch your dink. remember if do it and fail you are back where you were, but if you do it an succeed you win. or if you continue doing nothing you fail again, so which option is more likely to work?

you can do it, just stop thinking that she is some perfect creature who is untouchable!
    Very helpful man, thanks! Feeling more confident now too.

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fuuaarrkk View Post
    ok so idk if something similar has been posted before becuase the thread is 42 pages long and aint nobody got time for dat chit. anyway, theres this girl at school who is popular, where as i am just higher than average popularity because im still fairly new to the school. So id seen her around abit and she didnt really take much notice of me but i thought she was really cute. im at work one day and she walks in just as im leaving and i have a quick conversation with her goes along the lines of;
    her: hey (looks at clothes on clothes rack and smiles)
    me: hey, how are you going? (realizing its this chick from school)
    her: good thanks, you?
    me: yeah good thankyou. It's (name) isnt it?
    her: yeah haha how did you know my name?
    me: i go to the same school as you haha
    her: oh okay ive never seen you around, what year are you in?
    blah blah blah blah blah
    so she ends up adding me on ******** and saying that i look alot hotter IRL than in ******** display picture (the pic is a year old luls) and i throw the same compliment back at her. so we talk for a bit then i end up getting her number and text from then on. she asks me to call her later on and i do but when i call, she tells me to "hang on, ill call you back". never does. and i get that she may have had to do something then she forgot or whatever, didnt really bother me.

the reason for that back story was to show that i didnt misread her. the problem is however that on new years she asked me if i wanted to go to the beach with her at around 12ish at night. i really wanted to but couldnt because of rents saying i had to be home by 11 at night (the feck). i end up seeing her down there earlier on in the night and talk breifly but its akward as fck. next morning i message her but get no reply all day so i tried again the next morning and again no reply. she then messages me out of nowhere and asks me to call her, so i do and when i do shes with her friends asking if i had any friends i could bring over to her house, this was at like 10 o'clock and rents (of course) wouldnt let me out. she then doesnt speak to me again.

i think ive developed oneitis for this chick so im kinda bummed that she keeps messing around. seeing as though she is popular and hot (strong 8/10 IMO) she probably gets attention from guys all the time. t misc wut do i do? i like her but does she even like me? im so confused.

inb4 dear diary
    Honestly in my experience with similar situations, it's either:
    A)She want's you
    B)She want's to friend zone you so she can basically exploit you
    C)She thinks that she can pretty much tell you to call her anytime and you will. This way she can always have some possible back-up plan.

Try talking to her at school by bumping into her 'accidentally' (not physically bumping) or next time she tells you to call her say you will in 5 min then do in 15, but make sure you can do something this time. Say you're going to you buddies to spend the night, assuming you can drive. Maybe just make plans with her for the next day when she tells you to call her next time.

Situations like this are kinda hard to read because every girl is different when it come to this you could just ask her too. like fit said ^

stoked96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Need help brahs. At the start of the year I lead a really active social life and I grew quite popular. I ended up becoming a giant ******* and a lot of people stopped liking me. I took a break from my social life for awhile, but now I have a problem. I have a formal/prom/ball in 10-13 weeks and I'm not currently good friends/talk to that many girls. Do I have time to start socializing with people again to find some bich to take to my formal?

Cliffs
    -formal in 10-13 weeks
    -don't lead an active social life
    -need to find girl to take to formal
    -do I have enough time to start socializing and find someone
    - also go to an all boys school

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stoked96 View Post
    Need help brahs. At the start of the year I lead a really active social life and I grew quite popular. I ended up becoming a giant ******* and a lot of people stopped liking me. I took a break from my social life for awhile, but now I have a problem. I have a formal/prom/ball in 10-13 weeks and I'm not currently good friends/talk to that many girls. Do I have time to start socializing with people again to find some bich to take to my formal?

Cliffs
    -formal in 10-13 weeks
    yes, no girl is going to go to prom with a guy she barely even knows man, start talking to some bishes
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168

Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Perthbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol

Yeah that's not what I mean brah, I meant do I have enough time to go from not knowing a girl to asking her to my prom in 7-8 weeks.
    Im really phucking stressed

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah that's not what I mean brah, I meant do I have enough time to go from not knowing a girl to asking her to my prom in 7-8 weeks.
    Im really phucking stressed
    if she doesnt have a date she'll say yes, last year the girl i asked (didnt even like her, i just needed to go with someone so it didnt look like i was a loner) knew me, but not like close friendship or anything, she said yes, and im pretty sure its just because she had no one to go with, of course this year i will aim MUCH higher
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168

Yeah I'm just so phucking stressed about it and I feel under so much pressure. At the moment I'm overseas so I can't really do chit.

QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could easily find a girl in that time period.

Am I the only one that gives literally no ****s whether or not he goes to prom . . .
    GSF Crew

Dead: 605
    Squat: 495
    Bench: 350

Originally Posted by QualityByDC View Post
    You could easily find a girl in that time period.

Am I the only one that gives literally no ****s whether or not he goes to prom . . .
    I don't really give a phuck about the actual event, it'll probably be ****. I'll feel like a ******* if i can't find someone and don't go, and also i'd probably get **** at school from my mates about it.

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fuuaarrkk View Post
    ok so idk if something similar has been posted before becuase the thread is 42 pages long and aint nobody got time for dat chit. anyway, theres this girl at school who is popular, where as i am just higher than average popularity because im still fairly new to the school. So id seen her around abit and she didnt really take much notice of me but i thought she was really cute. im at work one day and she walks in just as im leaving and i have a quick conversation with her goes along the lines of;
    her: hey (looks at clothes on clothes rack and smiles)
    me: hey, how are you going? (realizing its this chick from school)
    her: good thanks, you?
    me: yeah good thankyou. It's (name) isnt it?
    her: yeah haha how did you know my name?
    me: i go to the same school as you haha
    her: oh okay ive never seen you around, what year are you in?
    blah blah blah blah blah
    so she ends up adding me on ******** and saying that i look alot hotter IRL than in ******** display picture (the pic is a year old luls) and i throw the same compliment back at her. so we talk for a bit then i end up getting her number and text from then on. she asks me to call her later on and i do but when i call, she tells me to "hang on, ill call you back". never does. and i get that she may have had to do something then she forgot or whatever, didnt really bother me.

the reason for that back story was to show that i didnt misread her. the problem is however that on new years she asked me if i wanted to go to the beach with her at around 12ish at night. i really wanted to but couldnt because of rents saying i had to be home by 11 at night (the feck). i end up seeing her down there earlier on in the night and talk breifly but its akward as fck. next morning i message her but get no reply all day so i tried again the next morning and again no reply. she then messages me out of nowhere and asks me to call her, so i do and when i do shes with her friends asking if i had any friends i could bring over to her house, this was at like 10 o'clock and rents (of course) wouldnt let me out. she then doesnt speak to me again.

i think ive developed oneitis for this chick so im kinda bummed that she keeps messing around. seeing as though she is popular and hot (strong 8/10 IMO) she probably gets attention from guys all the time. t misc wut do i do? i like her but does she even like me? im so confused.

inb4 dear diary
    lkillen already said, Honestly in my experience with similar situations, it's either:
    A)She want's you
    B)She want's to friend zone you so she can basically exploit you
    C)She thinks that she can pretty much tell you to call her anytime and you will. This way she can always have some possible back-up plan.

You already had to turn her down twice, so for the 3rd time you gotta make it happen. What I would do is, maybe you should invite her over or do something like movies or some **** so in that case, you wouldn't be able to turn her down cus you already know the time and **** cus you planned it out right? And if that goes great, maybe you'll get in/root or somethin brah since she sounds a little bit desperate besides the no replying part maybe that's just her "hard to get" side. And if ya date/hangout goes ****/wrong/awkward as f*ck and she hasn't replied to you again. Just ignore the f*ck outta her bro and acquire AESTHETICS and get shredded brah. That way, she'll come crawlin back.

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cliffs
    -formal in 10-13 weeks
    Lift you must.
    Grab your closest friends/real friends and hang out more. Attend parties, festivals. That way, you'll get a bit more noticed for the next 10-13 weeks.

That's what I'm going to do, will i have any major changes after lifting for 10 weeks?

Well, 10 weeks isn't a lot of time. You could either, cut a few pounds or add on at least 2-3kg of lean mass.

ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me: South Asian, Junior, Fit-workaholic
    Her: Black (non-ghetto), Senior, Athlete
    Goal: FWB

I had a crush on her for a while, but I did not pursue it last semester because I was with another girl.

Anyway texted her out of the blue by just wishing her happy holidays and new years. Told her that "I wish we had hung out more last semester."

She says that she wanted to "get to know me better".

I am gonna invite her out for coffee to set something better up.

What should I do with her? Around us, there are restaurants, movie theaters, and a bowling alley. If I went the restaurant route, I would take her to a Japanese place because she loves Japanese culture.

Or, I was thinking of throwing a start of semester party at my place and to invite her.

Ideally, I want to lay her asap, but I would want it to be a thing we do over the semester. Any suggestions of how I should get her to be a FWB or if she is dtf.

QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ske7chy View Post
    Me: South Asian, Junior, Fit-workaholic
    Her: Black (non-ghetto), Senior, Athlete
    Goal: FWB

I had a crush on her for a while, but I did not pursue it last semester because I was with another girl.

Anyway texted her out of the blue by just wishing her happy holidays and new years. Told her that "I wish we had hung out more last semester."

She says that she wanted to "get to know me better".

I am gonna invite her out for coffee to set something better up.

What should I do with her? Around us, there are restaurants, movie theaters, and a bowling alley. If I went the restaurant route, I would take her to a Japanese place because she loves Japanese culture.

Or, I was thinking of throwing a start of semester party at my place and to invite her.

Ideally, I want to lay her asap, but I would want it to be a thing we do over the semester. Any suggestions of how I should get her to be a FWB or if she is dtf.
    Strong coming in to ask how to get a girl to be friends with benefits...lol. I mean if that's really your goal, I guess throwing a party would be the best option... I wouldn't do any of the others if all I really wanted was a FWB type of thing, but I don't really **** around with that much anymore, useless and doesn't turn out well. If she's dtf like that, atleast in my experience, it will be fairly obvious.
    GSF Crew

ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ske7chy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong coming in to ask how to get a girl to be friends with benefits...lol. I mean if that's really your goal, I guess throwing a party would be the best option... I wouldn't do any of the others if all I really wanted was a FWB type of thing, but I don't really **** around with that much anymore, useless and doesn't turn out well. If she's dtf like that, atleast in my experience, it will be fairly obvious.
    Thanks for the reply.

I mean the girl is definitely a quality chick and I would love to have something more serious, but I am taking extremely hard classes, and because she will be graduating in a few months to go to grad school, I do not want a long-distance relationship.

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ske7chy View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I mean the girl is definitely a quality chick and I would love to have something more serious, but I am taking extremely hard classes, and because she will be graduating in a few months to go to grad school, I do not want a long-distance relationship.
    If you want to go the restaurant route, when you ask her make sure you say something like "let's go to *insert Japanese place here*, but just to warn you I'm a cheap date and you'll have to pay your half. "

^something similar to this got a girl to pay for the date one time.

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where the **** do you guys meet girls? None in my school. I'm not very social, no idea where to meet em.

Originally Posted by Dizzie38 View Post
    Where the **** do you guys meet girls? None in my school. I'm not very social, no idea where to meet em.
    To be completely honest, I don't know how. I'm very social with people that I do not know (normally), so I ended up making friends with people in other towns. Then I proceed to move from there.

Message people on ******** and work from there.

Go on a vacation with a couple friends and all you care about it finding and meeting girls that you don't know. It's one and done so girls are more open since you never have to see them again. That's just a random/off the wall idea, but an idea none-the-less.

Be ********/Twitter/Instagram 'famous' srs. It will let you get girls so damn easy lol. When every status gets 70 likes (minimum), 25 retweets, and 30 likes on Instagram pictures, girls take notice and think your famous. I know a lot of guys here hate those kinds of guys and think they don't get girls at all and they're all ***gots, but seriously if you know how to play it, then you can maximize on getting girls.

Originally Posted by Phasezaa View Post
    In public. Just get out of the house and be social. ex. Gym, grocery store, work, etc.. Now I'm not saying go to the grocery store trying to hunt down your next girlfriend. But you need to realize that theres no specific place to find your next special someone. It just happens.

I know it sounds like I'm being sarcastic but its the truth.
    That doesn't work when you know pretty much all the girls in your town because you're from a small town. Still good main idea though.

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really will never become twitter famous because that's gay as ****. I was actually gaining loads of chick followers but I couldn't handle the ****gy tweets anymore so I just deleted my twitter.

I want an atheist bass player who likes football man

DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    so fuarking close to breaking it off with my gf....fuarking rage

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Feeling down brags. Hardcore.
    I explained the story a few weeks ago on here, will recap.
    Been with a girl for 3 years. She wins a local level beauty pageant,and the state competition is going on right now, with coronation saturday night. Won't be able to talk to her until after the coronation because they had to turn in their phones. The feels man, its not worth it. Will provide pictures after the weekend, but she is a solid IRL 7/10+.Been through alot together, but I think if she wins its gunna be over. Its hard to explain, and you probably don't understand. I just needed to type this because otherwise I was going to explode.
    >Country Strong Crew<

You feel like she's gonna leave you if she wins?

Originally Posted by SDtrucker View Post
    Feeling down brags. Hardcore.
    I explained the story a few weeks ago on here, will recap.
    Been with a girl for 3 years. She wins a local level beauty pageant,and the state competition is going on right now, with coronation saturday night. Won't be able to talk to her until after the coronation because they had to turn in their phones. The feels man, its not worth it. Will provide pictures after the weekend, but she is a solid IRL 7/10+.Been through alot together, but I think if she wins its gunna be over. Its hard to explain, and you probably don't understand. I just needed to type this because otherwise I was going to explode.
    None of us understand because you did not explain any of it. Literally you explained nothing behind what you just said, lol

Originally Posted by DesertFootball View Post
    so fuarking close to breaking it off with my gf....fuarking rage

Good job not telling us anything... but I know this feel allllll too well
    GSF Crew

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Giann4evaMirin View Post
    You feel like she's gonna leave you if she wins?
    No not that at all. I feel like its going to change her. The fame crazed bish that everyone hates. Like Ill be put aside, and just be what she needs when she needs it.
    >Country Strong Crew<

None of us understand because you did not explain any of it. Literally you explained nothing behind what you just said, lol

Good job not telling us anything... but I know this feel allllll too well
    My bad man. Idk how to explain it. disreguard all said.
    >Country Strong Crew<

Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    srs question

I got friendzone'd by a girl, and even though she did it I tried to keep in contact with her to see if i could smash. It didn't work lol and I was like PHUCK IT and got a girlfriend like 4-5 months after that. My current girlfriend and I have been dating for around 7 months, and its awesome. Lately the girl that friendzoned me has been staring at me way too much and sometimes texts me saying I'm not her friend anymore and that I should fuk off even though I don't even talk to her anymore and I honestly don't care about her. How can I get this girl to stfu or something? Why is she doing this? Is she just seeking out for more attention from beta dudes?

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gabe95 View Post
    srs question

I got friendzone'd by a girl, and even though she did it I tried to keep in contact with her to see if i could smash. It didn't work lol and I was like PHUCK IT and got a girlfriend like 4-5 months after that. My current girlfriend and I have been dating for around 7 months, and its awesome. Lately the girl that friendzoned me has been staring at me way too much and sometimes texts me saying I'm not her friend anymore and that I should fuk off even though I don't even talk to her anymore and I honestly don't care about her. How can I get this girl to stfu or something? Why is she doing this? Is she just seeking out for more attention from beta dudes?
    Just ignore her she obviously wants your attention don't give any to her.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆