Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Just reporting in... I got back from the church thing a little while ago. It was extremely fun. Met some new friends and had a great time. Now onto the girl part...

Didn't see the original girl from last week but I met another. My buddy is the one I went with and a few of his friends were there. There was a girl who was really cute and she was kinda sending signals, like she would be looking at me and smile, was initiating conversations, flirty, and a couple of times she got really close to me, I'm guessing to see if I would back up or just chill there. Of course, I chilled there. She was really nice and fun to be around. She seemed like she was in a bad mood on the way back... But she was taking my buddys phone and doing something on it. He said that she followed herself on twitter or something. Then I found out that my buddy liked her but said it would never work out so he was trying to move on. He said that he has never felt this way about a girl before and thinks about her all the time. He also stated that she might have a bf, because she was putting stuff on twitter and instagram about "him" or something like that. I'm not going to try to date her now. I just can't do that to my buddy. After visualizing myself in his shoes, I just can't bring myself to do that. It kinda sucks. I mean, I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. I told him that I would do everything in my power to help him out in this situation. I'm going to help him find out if she is dating someone or not.

Anyways, that's my story for the night.
    Judging by how she was acting that sounds like she was completely into you, not your friend. But the twitter thing is weird. Girls usually do that to get attention and do it to a guy they want to talk to.
    You're a great friend for not swooping in and stealing her, it's not worth it. Would be best to move on and just wait for next time. When you're at a social event like that, try not to focus so much on one girl. Keep your options open and try and meet several. Then at the end of the night approach the one you like most for her number, or, one of them might give it to you.

Your friend sounds oblivious. When she tweets about "him," she's probably talking about your friend. The way you said it makes me think it's just her posting quotes and stuff, and if she made him follow her that's a telling sign.
    Most girls will tweet annoying lovey/romantic quotes about a guy when they like them. They don't even need to be dating

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OmgWtfNvm View Post
    wouldn't that make you obsessed lol or giving her to much attention
    Uh no. Do what she says and approach her. Don't go out of your way though. If its a time where she could easily come to you and doesn't, act irritated when she b'tches about you not coming up to her.

You need to find a balance between pleasing her and toying with her mind so that she realizes its a 2 way street.

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fit4aprincess View Post
    Uh no. Do what she says and approach her. Don't go out of your way though. If its a time where she could easily come to you and doesn't, act irritated when she b'tches about you not coming up to her.

You need to find a balance between pleasing her and toying with her mind so that she realizes its a 2 way street.
    Like training a dog.
    Dog does good, it gets rewarded, dog does bad and it gets no reward.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TierAlpha View Post
    Like training a dog.
    Dog does good, it gets rewarded, dog does bad and it gets no reward.
    hence the saying men are dogs :3
    NGU

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Judging by how she was acting that sounds like she was completely into you, not your friend. But the twitter thing is weird. Girls usually do that to get attention and do it to a guy they want to talk to.
    You're a great friend for not swooping in and stealing her, it's not worth it. Would be best to move on and just wait for next time. When you're at a social event like that, try not to focus so much on one girl. Keep your options open and try and meet several. Then at the end of the night approach the one you like most for her number, or, one of them might give it to you.

Your friend sounds oblivious. When she tweets about "him," she's probably talking about your friend. The way you said it makes me think it's just her posting quotes and stuff, and if she made him follow her that's a telling sign.
    Most girls will tweet annoying lovey/romantic quotes about a guy when they like them. They don't even need to be dating
    Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

She was posting pictures of some guy sitting by a fire and saying things like "He's the greatest" and "We aren't really together, but we kind of are" and stuff like that. She very well could've been talking about my friend, but her twitter pic is with some other guy. I don't know. This girl is strange lol
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    hence the saying men are dogs :3
    No bro, I was talking about training a female dog.
    Whats this idea that women train men?
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoy2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Plans didn't work out with the girl, if yall still remember me. She's a straight up sloot .. Lol oh well. move on yolo.

thanks guys

nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickjdr5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a feeling that your intentions of trying to find a prospective girlfriend at each of these events isn't the right thing to do, RollTide. Go there with a group of friends or whomever, and just have a good time. Relations will happen when you're not expecting it, that's basically how it works. Sure it'd be nice to put in an effort and be rewarded with a number the first night, but the wait and build up is even better. Enjoy meeting a cute girl or two, and possibly sparking a connection that will in the near future lead to something better. I have to go against princess when it comes to meeting several and then approaching the one you liked best. This isn't a speed dating tv show. Take it day by day (or in this case, event by event).

You're obviously a great guy with a good heart, but don't be bothered by these girls who show mixed emotions/feelings. That girl sounds like she'd bring a lot of drama to the table. Enjoy yourself and learn from these things.
    Keep the change, ya filthy animal.

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've got a problem fellas, and princess (omg <3), well every time I start to hang out with a girl who I think might be good girlfriend material, I start spending time with them and then I somehow always come up with excuses not to wife them up. Maybe it's because I've been cheated on/hurt before and I'm scared of that happening again? Maybe I'm not ready for it? Maybe I'm waiting for that one special person that really blows my mind? I wish there were more fitness oriented lady friends in my area, I'm so alone wahhh hold me

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoy2011 View Post
    Plans didn't work out with the girl, if yall still remember me. She's a straight up sloot .. Lol oh well. move on yolo.

thanks guys
    That sucks man. I know the feeling. Just keep your head up and try to move on. Easier said than done. Hope things get better for you.

Originally Posted by nickjdr5 View Post
    I have a feeling that your intentions of trying to find a prospective girlfriend at each of these events isn't the right thing to do, RollTide. Go there with a group of friends or whomever, and just have a good time. Relations will happen when you're not expecting it, that's basically how it works. Sure it'd be nice to put in an effort and be rewarded with a number the first night, but the wait and build up is even better. Enjoy meeting a cute girl or two, and possibly sparking a connection that will in the near future lead to something better. I have to go against princess when it comes to meeting several and then approaching the one you liked best. This isn't a speed dating tv show. Take it day by day (or in this case, event by event).

You're obviously a great guy with a good heart, but don't be bothered by these girls who show mixed emotions/feelings. That girl sounds like she'd bring a lot of drama to the table. Enjoy yourself and learn from these things.
    I got you. I'm not trying to find a gf at each of these gatherings. I'm just trying to meet some new friends (girls included) because a fair amount of mine are pretty wild. There are a lot of pretty girls at this church and it might lead to a relationship. I mean, if I see a girl that I might like and she seems to feel the same way, I'm going to talk to her. I felt that's what happended last night. I don't know, maybe I'm just more attractive now than I was a few years ago because it seems that more girls flirt with me. They just happen to be cute lol. Last night was by no means a bad night. I had a great time and met some new people that share the same behavior outlook that I do. These are people I could see myself hanging out with in the near future and I know that I won't be made fun of because I choose not to smoke a cigarette or drink a beer. There are plenty of girls out there so I ain't got no worries. Thanks for the response and the compliment. I guess I should stop trying to get involved so quickly. You and princess do have a point.

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    I've got a problem fellas, and princess (omg <3), well every time I start to hang out with a girl who I think might be good girlfriend material, I start spending time with them and then I somehow always come up with excuses not to wife them up. Maybe it's because I've been cheated on/hurt before and I'm scared of that happening again? Maybe I'm not ready for it? Maybe I'm waiting for that one special person that really blows my mind? I wish there were more fitness oriented lady friends in my area, I'm so alone wahhh hold me
    Well, I'm not exactly experienced in the engagement aspect of dating... It sounds like you don't want to get married yet or it is not true love. When you find a girl that you actually love, you will want to spend the rest of your life with her. It's normal to be nervous about popping the question and getting married, but you will know in your heart that you want to be with her. Take some time to do some thinking about these past girls and see if you actually wanted to spend your life with them. Before you propose, think about whether or not you could see her as the mother of your children. If not, this decision is for the wrong reasons and will likely lead to a regret. Hold your head up man. Stay strong. Confidence is the key. Hope this helps, man.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, I'm not exactly experienced in the engagement aspect of dating... It sounds like you don't want to get married yet or it is not true love. When you find a girl that you actually love, you will want to spend the rest of your life with her. It's normal to be nervous about popping the question and getting married, but you will know in your heart that you want to be with her. Take some time to do some thinking about these past girls and see if you actually wanted to spend your life with them. Before you propose, think about whether or not you could see her as the mother of your children. If not, this decision is for the wrong reasons and will likely lead to a regret. Hold your head up man. Stay strong. Confidence is the key. Hope this helps, man.
    I don't actually mean "wife them up" literally lol. Just like make them my girlfriend. Rep'd for the advice if I were looking for marriage though.

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't actually mean "wife them up" literally lol. Just like make them my girlfriend. Rep'd for the advice if I were looking for marriage though.
    Just yolo it.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

I'm the exact same way with guys. I talk myself out of it every time for dumb reasons. My only boyfriend cheated on me which I have a feeling is why I am like this, and you say you experienced that so it would make sense.
    I've started to notice though that now is probably just not the time. Maybe you need to think of it too. We're all so young with so much to experience, whats the point in a bf/gf? In most cases they hold you back. I'd say just wait it out and dont look for someone. Somewhere along the line, someone who really does blow your mind will come along and you won't be expecting it. Try to build friendships with girls and nothin more, because through friendship you won't be as critical of their flaws and you might learn to appreciate those aspects of their being. A good relationship usually evolves from a solid friendship.

I'm the exact same way with guys. I talk myself out of it every time for dumb reasons. My only boyfriend cheated on me which I have a feeling is why I am like this, and you say you experienced that so it would make sense.
    I've started to notice though that now is probably just not the time. Maybe you need to think of it too. We're all so young with so much to experience, whats the point in a bf/gf? In most cases they hold you back. I'd say just wait it out and dont look for someone. Somewhere along the line, someone who really does blow your mind will come along and you won't be expecting it. Try to build friendships with girls and nothin more, because through friendship you won't be as critical of their flaws and you might learn to appreciate those aspects of their being. A good relationship usually evolves from a solid friendship.
    Repped for this,

Why people want to be 'married' at 17-24 in a relationship its probably because of movies and the dumb twilight scene. (true love blah blah)

Although I would say yes be cool with the girl and be friends but that doesnt mean you need
    to friend zone yourself.
    You still have to advance on her, but inbetween that you can just be cool and treat her like every other person
    Nobody is better than anyone, so treat them like it.
    As for the flaws, realise nobody is perfect (get this in your head now)
    it will make your oneitis look like a nobody. So then you wont treat her differently.
    Last edited by TierAlpha; 11-15-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

Mind if I start a fan club for you? Rep'd indeed. And sucks about the cheating boyfriend, I never understood the point of cheating. Why not just break it off so it doesn't leave the other person second guessing every moment of their relationship. That was the worst part for me at least, I kept torturing myself looking back on every moment me and her shared together and I wondered if she ever even meant what she'd say to me. Whatever I guess I'll just stick to my weights.

Mind if I start a fan club for you? Rep'd indeed. And sucks about the cheating boyfriend, I never understood the point of cheating. Why not just break it off so it doesn't leave the other person second guessing every moment of their relationship. That was the worst part for me at least, I kept torturing myself looking back on every moment me and her shared together and I wondered if she ever even meant what she'd say to me. Whatever I guess I'll just stick to my weights.
    thats always the best idea some female gym rat will magically appear one day and you'll live happily ever after. Just don't think or stress about it.
    If your mind convinces you that every girl is not wife-able, maybe you just know that you don't actually want anyone deep down in the back of your brain.

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So fit4aprincess, do you usually just go online and give advice to people?
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    So fit4aprincess, do you usually just go online and give advice to people?
    hahaha of course... what else would i do

Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have an idea

*No one follows back crew*
    *Face only mother could love and mother doesn't love me crew*
    *Master aware thread creator*

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ztak07 View Post
    I have an idea

*Would fap to Tom Brady crew*
    *Bottle my farts so I can smell them later crew*
    SOHP : 265

I have an idea

Enlighten me.

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have an idea

Enlighten me.
    lol'd^ idk why,
    Know that feel brah, what's the use of defining that it's a relationship sometimes? As long as you both know they your "together" in a way, and not seeing other people.

Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    *Would fap to Tom Brady crew*
    *Bottle my farts so I can smell them later crew*
    You must be baking cookies and sending them to guys with very high rep powers...
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

I have an idea

Hahahahahahahaha
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Long live Visagex

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must be baking cookies and sending them to guys with very high rep powers...

It works, you should try doing it. srs

Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    Lmfao

Spending time with your boyfriend maybe.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post

It works, you should try doing it. srs
    How are you getting repped? Misc? What is it?!

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Spending time with your boyfriend maybe.
    Haha I see what you're doing there...
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

How are you getting repped? Misc? What is it?!
    Random reps from people that want my poverty skittles, misc, hnng threads, helping people out in certain sections, etc.