Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich Piana

neilstallings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D6A6N6I6E6L6 View Post
    I saw him in person training at my gym, dude looks like ****. He was bertstaring hard when I deadlifted 6 plates too lolz
    Hahaha I had never heard of the trm "bertstaring" so I googled it, I can totally picture him with that face lol

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guy is SEO'd to the hilt and has too much ink. Terrible look. Wouldn't mind the bank account though.

pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'd be surprised about how many people are in debt. Not sayin that He's one of them, but people love to get flashy cars, big houses, live like a king, way over their head, and in the meantime they're living off credit, and making minimum payments. My wife is in banking, she tells me about it all the time...just sayin, didn't mean to steer off course..lol
    Do work Son

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    His conditioning is horrible in those pictures, and obviously he has more oil than the middle east. I can't help but like his video's though.
    Just Do It

ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ant209 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I met him today at the fit expo, he seems like a nice guy and the ladies love him. Yes, im a fatty in tight pants.

k3lv1n2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that doesn't look to awefull
    watch my progress, click on my youtubelink in my bodyspace

---Shut the f*ck up and Train---

---Eat big, be big---

---Don't just say you can, just do it...

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apparently he lives with his mom, that is his mothers housen according to a thread on get big. There is no way you can buy all those cars without having a real job. He claims he made money from commercials and took that and invested in real estate? I know people who have been in commercials and they never got paid that much, a Bentley costs over 100 thousand, most of those cars he has cost well over 40 grand including modifications.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    Apparently he lives with his mom, that is his mothers housen according to a thread on get big. There is no way you can buy all those cars without having a real job. He claims he made money from commercials and took that and invested in real estate? I know people who have been in commercials and they never got paid that much, a Bentley costs over 100 thousand, most of those cars he has cost well over 40 grand including modifications.
    You seem quite aggravated by someone you don't know. Cheer up, man!

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)

Rich Piana - How He Makes Money.

Rich explains how he makes money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2QJdPXE8Vk

www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Matt C View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2QJdPXE8Vk

Cliffs, Matt? No sound at work but I made sure you got the view and subscribed ^_^.

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One needs to be discreet when one does a little of this and a little of that. His overall net worth? 'Bout treefiddy.

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can you tell he's using synthol?

musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemansam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha saw my profile awesome : ), I guess thats how he made his money. When i started the thread it wasnt to be negative at all.

GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetMassive99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    fullness without muscular definition as such.
    also, the 'wobble' when he moves.

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    I don't think the Greeks had Rich in mind when they made that sculpture.
    hahah,i am sure not.!
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well... let's begin with his arms and shoulders looking extremely big without any separation or obvious muscles contraction during the movements

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh hai guise!

Shame, he actually looked decent in 99'
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

VINCENTDOMINO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by braveheart91 View Post
    you can still see the blood from where he's injected his arm on his left inner bicep/tricep.
    you can see blood on the right one too. What a fake.
    VINCENZO

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    reminds me of this
    This looks way better

Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Matt C View Post
    Seems like a smart successful guy to be honest. His use of PMMA in his arms aside, I've got nothing against the guy. I don't even care about his arms tbh.. may not look good on stage, but whatever. This is of course depending on if he's telling the truth about how he makes his money. But I don't think it sounds implausible? Not like he would be the first successful investor in the world.. just people generally don't think strategically about their money and how to grow it.

GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GermanBeast93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your all retarted in one of his interviews it says he owns 3 different appartment complexes which all bring in over 1million dollars profit for him a month he hasent worked since 23 yrs old figured i would just clear things up a bit

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GermanBeast93 View Post
    your all retarted in one of his interviews it says he owns 3 different appartment complexes which all bring in over 1million dollars profit for him a month he hasent worked since 23 yrs old figured i would just clear things up a bit
    Who are you?
    And where did u get this bull crap info?
    Cause it aint true.
    Get off his cawk

pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong first post, calling everyone in the thread... Umm its RETARDED..by the way. Douche
    Do work Son

Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Rich
    Beard Bulking

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no way as an owner he brings in 1 million dollars in profit a month. He would need 500 units at 2000 a piece for that and then subtract all the costs of running, vacancy loss, salaries etc....lol no.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

I actually heard somewhere that it was his Moms house in the video. Not sure if true tho
    Do work Son

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rich Piana at the 2013 Arnold Classic expo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2i7_MW4WHw

www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

jaimeg123prmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump.

Who knows, maybe he was born into money and he lies on how he makes his money.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whatever his means of income are, I couldn't care less. I think he comes across as a pretty cool cat in the videos, and I enjoy watching them. At least he's open to talk about chemicals, that I find refreshing.
    Lee Priest for President

wanna fill out a 2x..... ncarter11's Avatar
    ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    Whatever his means of income are, I couldn't care less. I think he comes across as a pretty cool cat in the videos, and I enjoy watching them. At least he's open to talk about chemicals, that I find refreshing.
    ^THISSSSSSSSSSSSS. seems like a stand up dude. I dont care how he makes his bread. Hell Id love to get some financial tips from the guy.
    like I care about your "rep"....