mashley80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transitioning from bikini to Figure

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone had any resources or knowledge on how to transition from bikini to figure. I know there is a bulking phase, but how long? I spent the past 2 months bulking, and am 5'5'' 130 pounds 15.5 % body fat with 109 pounds of lean muscle, according to my caliper testing.. I think that figure may be better suited for me, and am interested in how to transition. Thanks!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When it comes to figure, they will be looking for more overall muscle. They want to see bigger, rounded/capped delts. They focus on a wider back, with a solid v-taper giving the illusion of a smaller waist. A nice set of quads showing decent separation, with a tight set of hamms/glutes to match.

The off season is when we focus on building and bringing up our lagging bodyparts. Adding quality muscle is a slow process, especially with women. Get yourself on a solid building/bulking program and stay on it for as long as you can stand it...

When you start dipping into super low levels of body fat, there's never as much muscle as we think.

Good luck to you!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

morganstanly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The out of period is when we concentrate on developing and mentioning our lagging areas of the body. Including high quality muscular is a slowly procedure, especially with females. Get yourself on a strong building/bulking system and remain on it for as long as you can take a position it..
    Website Development Companies + Web Design & SEO Company + Website Design + Website Development + Mobile Application Development company - Americos Technologies