Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still working on that jar of cookie butter?
    Is it march yet for the Arnold my man? Can't wait to cross paths again! Ill be bringing the cookie buter.
    Also that guy that hooked us up with the doughnuts is staying in our same hotel, so he said he is going to bring up all the seasonal doughnuts and cupcakes from that shop in WV

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Smart approach by backing off squats. I had to do it and although i am not nearly as strong as you I am already seeing the benefits in my return.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feeling like a truck rammed through me today, after a long day at work, and following with a back/bicep session that I was not feeling. I had to hit up a session at the rec center near my job, which I despise the place. I have a hate relationship with most rec centers, I'm sure many of you can understand. I am either hitting a power bench or lower body volume session tomorrow, not really sure since I have no spotters for tomorror or Saturday...so both are options. I don't plan to max or anything, but I would like to get started on the 5x5 session with power days now.

Lat Pulldowns
    4 sets of 10-12

BB Rows
    225x8,8,8,8

One Arm DB Rows
    70x15,15,15

DB Pullovers
    60x15,15,15

BB Shrugs
    225x10,10,10,10

DB Curls
    4 sets of 10-12

Reverse BB Curls
    50x12,12
    60x12
    50x12

Incline Db Curls
    20x12,12
    15x15,15,15

Before bed tonight I plan to do some HIIT for the first time since last Tuesday. My knee is feeling much better so a good session to tame some of this bodyfat I keep piling on

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Still working on that jar of cookie butter?
    Is it march yet for the Arnold my man? Can't wait to cross paths again! Ill be bringing the cookie buter.
    Also that guy that hooked us up with the doughnuts is staying in our same hotel, so he said he is going to bring up all the seasonal doughnuts and cupcakes from that shop in WV

Yea I use it periodically, like certain bouts of training

Matt is the man, I am afraid to see how I look within the week apart before and after the Arnold, lol.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Smart approach by backing off squats. I had to do it and although i am not nearly as strong as you I am already seeing the benefits in my return.
    Not only is progress in the physique hard to come by, but when something is taken away (like squats) that you believe makes the most dramatic changes. It's not the fact I think squats are the end all be all best exercise, but it's when I cannot do them everything else just feels mediocre, loss of that hardcore feel during a session.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Late as phuck!in!
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tired and still hit that session hard! Props bro!
    advertising not permitted

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This workout was one of the best in a while, and they have been going great lately. Weights for the majority of the sets felt amazing, smooth, and controlled. I hit a PR on flat dumbell by 25-30lbs.

Flat DB Press (paused)
    40x10
    70x5
    100x5
    120x5,5
    145x5 big pr
    100x8,8,8

FLat Incline Press
    135x8
    185x8
    225x8,8.8

Flat DB Flies
    25x10,10
    30x10
    45x10

Overhead Tricep Extensions
    30x10,10,10,10,10

Underhand Tricep Extensions
    80x12,12,12,12

BW Dips
    bwx12,12,12

SIngle Arm Cable Extensions
    30x15,15,15

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    Late as phuck!in!
    Never late til we dead bro, shhh is finally gettin real with PR's and a lot of scars on my hands, knuckles, upper back from squats, across my clavicles from front squats...Im gettin beat up good lol.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Tired and still hit that session hard! Props bro!
    Yes sir, motivation is an all time high. Sometimes it takes a few extra minutes of warming up the body and prepping the mind to go. I now usually do a full body circuit for about 5-15 minutes depending on how much I need to wake up Tonights session was the best, wish I had video of the entire thing.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man those are some nasty Flat DB Presses! I love how the strength all just comes back at a certain point post-contest and then you start kicking into gear...good motivation for me. Definitely jealous of that strength and that is one reason I will not be dragging out this reverse diet too long. Don't get me wrong, I've still got several weeks of it but no way am I going to delay getting back to that kind of strength for months on end! Good stuff!

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    Man those are some nasty Flat DB Presses! I love how the strength all just comes back at a certain point post-contest and then you start kicking into gear...good motivation for me. Definitely jealous of that strength and that is one reason I will not be dragging out this reverse diet too long. Don't get me wrong, I've still got several weeks of it but no way am I going to delay getting back to that kind of strength for months on end! Good stuff!
    My problem is I am reversing better now, and didnt initally as well as I would have liked, haha. Thing are not as bad for as my mind was playing tricks honestly. I didnt even gain but 1lb when I didnt do intervals all last week, so not a bad thing if I cut them out. I do plan to keep 1 session of intervals per week to control body composition. Since I plan to not compete for a very long time, some offseason cardio will benefit me since years off from cardio won't be healthy for someone who is so sedentary besides lifting.

DUde I am pumped about the lifting so far. My pressing maintained well during prep, but it's blasting back up to its original mark and surpassing. I just wish I could squat 100% healthy I feel like I could make some major progress with that. I am just taking things slow and building overall size. Nothing is being neglected. I am not Phil Heath where I am going to get as big as most likely will be, I dont need to refine my physique and build perfect balance just yet, I just need to grow everywhere. I am going all for size at this point. My last 3 years was all about symmetry, and I regret that.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

145's must of took some effort to just kick back and get up! Incredible work B

So I had an amazing pump from tonights workout. In fact the back pumps are so excrutiating that I had to switch Good Mornings over to SLDL. I thought my lower back was going to explode. It's not really a fatiqued feeling, but a strong burning sensation, very strange even when I am feeling the weights in my hip and hamstrings the most with contraction. Oh well I will just switch some things around soon. Not much else to report yet besides I am still not squatting, and that makes me sad. I want to take the rest of this month off and hopefully I will be ready to kill it, but we shall see. I may also squat 1x in a 7 day period for a long while alternating Power and volume training focused.

Good Mornings
    275x10,10

SLDL
    275x10,10,10,10,10

Glute/Ham Raises
    25x10,10,10

Leg Curls
    100x15,15,15

Leg Extensions
    100x12
    140x10
    190x10
    210x10
    110x15,15

Hip AdductorSS Abductor
    4 sets of 15-20

Seated Calves
    3 sets of 10-12

Standing Calves
    4-5 sets of 5-8

Hopefully I will start seeing some growth in the legs from increasing volume and starting to up weights slow while increasing food. I am no hurry, but I want to make sure I am not under doing anything either!

145's must of took some effort to just kick back and get up! Incredible work B
    Surprisingly I handled them pretty well. I was a bit nervous as I never put more than 120's on my lap before so I was unsure how I would feel. No doubt it was heavy as piss but the reps just kept coming so I kept going I hope I can rep these out 8-10 in the future for some solid reps!
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on fellow in-stater's log. Will be returning to WV in a few weeks. About to start Sheiko and have been debating conventional vs. sumo stance. I pull conventional, but may benefit from the latter.
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143074093&page=10

"...any statement, whether made by a scientist or not, should be open to logical analysis. Immense prestige and authority does not compensate for faulty logic." John Lennox

http://www.bullseyefitness.net

Originally Posted by jdjprimer19 View Post
    In on fellow in-stater's log. Will be returning to WV in a few weeks. About to start Sheiko and have been debating conventional vs. sumo stance. I pull conventional, but may benefit from the latter.
    What part are you from? It's always beneficial to work different angles and position. I think the benefit of sumo pull being able to work the lower body a bit more than what conventional allows. For me I am still trying to find out what is my best pull now that both are rather equal in terms of strength, kind of strange so far.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

How do Hack Squats or Front Squats feel? Just as much pain as regular squats? How abotu Smith Squats?

How do Hack Squats or Front Squats feel? Just as much pain as regular squats? How abotu Smith Squats?
    I have not done anything strenuous but with anything like 185-225 on any of those exercises makes it feel tender so I just stopped. It's very aggrevating to me that not only do I not feel confident to squat anything, I don't feel confident any any squat movement. I dont know why it started hurting since I never even strained, but I figured maybe inflamed it by overdoing my knees for so long. I am mostly hoping that I do not have tendonitis in my quad tendon, now that would SUCK!!!
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    What part are you from? It's always beneficial to work different angles and position. I think the benefit of sumo pull being able to work the lower body a bit more than what conventional allows. For me I am still trying to find out what is my best pull now that both are rather equal in terms of strength, kind of strange so far.
    I lived in Morgantown for 8 years, and recently moved back home to Charleston and reside there between travel assignments. The biomechanical differences between the two aren't as large as many think since hip extension torque is very similar. Since greater time is spent in the acceleration phase with the sumo DL, it may increase adaptations to the lift. I'm truly torn as my body is more suited for conventional, yet in 1.5 years my PR has only improved 25 lbs.
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped

"...any statement, whether made by a scientist or not, should be open to logical analysis. Immense prestige and authority does not compensate for faulty logic." John Lennox

I lived in Morgantown for 8 years, and recently moved back home to Charleston and reside there between travel assignments. The biomechanical differences between the two aren't as large as many think since hip extension torque is very similar. Since greater time is spent in the acceleration phase with the sumo DL, it may increase adaptations to the lift. I'm truly torn as my body is more suited for conventional, yet in 1.5 years my PR has only improved 25 lbs.

Awesome, where do you train in Charleston. I frequent 24 hr fitness in South Charleston and the Y on yeager airport road, we should get in a session when you get back home.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Awesome, where do you train in Charleston. I frequent 24 hr fitness in South Charleston and the Y on yeager airport road, we should get in a session when you get back home.
    I should be back in town on the 23rd. I usually utilize the Nautilus in Kanawha City or the SC community center, but could definitely hit a session at the Y. Not to many people are strength focused, so it should be a solid session.
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped

I should be back in town on the 23rd. I usually utilize the Nautilus in Kanawha City or the SC community center, but could definitely hit a session at the Y. Not to many people are strength focused, so it should be a solid session.
    I've been tempted to use the commuity center, but I don't like most community centers so I usually pass it up LOL. I will train anywhere with good equipemtn. Just let me know when you get a free day and I will drive over and hit a session. I also hit up a nice powerlifting gym in Madison, I like it a lot as well if you ever want something loud and no BS when you lift.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

I've been tempted to use the commuity center, but I don't like most community centers so I usually pass it up LOL. I will train anywhere with good equipemtn. Just let me know when you get a free day and I will drive over and hit a session. I also hit up a nice powerlifting gym in Madison, I like it a lot as well if you ever want something loud and no BS when you lift.
    Sounds great. Will follow your progress on here in the meantime. Enjoying the eats man. Flexible dieting is the way to go. You wouldn't believe the amount of retardation I see discussed at the gym in regards to dieting.
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped

Another decent session to start the week. I went through the motions and hit all of my sets, increasing slowly, but hitting each rep HARD. Pump was amazing during this workout, almost too painful.

BB Bench
    135x10
    185x10,10,10,10
    225x10

Incline DB
    80x15,15,15,15

Pec Dec
    4 sets of 15

I also done various tricep and bicep auxillary movements. Pump is becoming amazingly painful in a good way, I love the progress I am making with arms. So far so good anyways
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great sessions lately. You aren't by chance part of that new MTV show are you? just kiddin
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

So I attempted squats like an idiot. The first warm up or two my knee was soo tender and just felt like something tugging on the tendon. So I got my knee wraps out after 225 and wrapped every set really tight just around the knee caps, not around the thighs. The pressure never appeared during the squats, even with the weight I went up to. I may be pushed into using wraps or sleeve if I want to squat at all On that note, shhh was easy!!

BB Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    315x10
    365x5
    405x5,5,5,5
    405x10

RPE was around an 8 on all 5rep sets, shhh was just going through the motions, easy. I decided to do a rough ten on my last set, was prob a 9.5 lol

Sumo Deadlifts
    335x4,4,4,4
    405x2
    455x2

Just sticking to my weekly progression here. Not trying to get crazy with deadlifts, as long as I deadlift and stay consistent I improve moderately

Lying Leg Curls
    120x10,10,10

So I am icing my knee post workout and doing foam rolling unlike the night I hurt my knee 2 weeks ago. I am going to see how I feel tomorrow, and if all is well I will prob try some squats 1x per week with wraps or every other week. Hopefully I dont have to take another 1.5 years off from squatting like with my hip injury in 2011

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Great sessions lately. You aren't by chance part of that new MTV show are you? just kiddin
    The sessions have been amazing, my body has felt like a train wreck from being sore all week!

Oh lawd, dont start No lie I did attempt to, but quickly realized I was not going to fit the part of the deep hollar country kids who like to get muddy all day so I never went for in person casting. Sadly they filmed about 30 minutes from me, and nobody from that area has that deep of an accent (but do have accents) I know they brought some kids in to act it out. From my understanding they are trying to find something to blast past the ratings Jersey Shore brought with a new show, but hopefully not at the expense of reality shows that are acted out.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wait wut?

405x10?

wut...?

WUT?!!!!

Fish oil, cissus, glucosamine. All day every day for me. Joints feel like butta.

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    wait wut?

405x10?

wut...?

WUT?!!!!

Fish oil, cissus, glucosamine. All day every day for me. Joints feel like butta.

Squats have always been a strong point for me. I remember the first actual time I squatted, may have been the 3rd or 4th time, but I remember doing 275 for 2 rock bottomed. Which was when I was a newb and was flexible, now I have to let the weight push me below parallel

I hope that was the issue, since I will be stocking up on a few joint supps to see. The issue just sseems to be aggrevated around my quad tendon. I had a HUGE cramp and ache in it the day after I apparently injured it and could barely walk on it for 2 days then it slowly dispersed. Now it just kind of aches when I squat. I am stubborn though, I just dont enjoy ANY split unless squats are involved
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

405 x 10 is not a walk in the park...

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    405x10!!!! FTW!!!!!
    advertising not permitted

405 x 10 is not a walk in the park...
    I agree, but I know it was a good set when I didnt have to stop the reps to takea breath. I kept that shh going pretty smooth. Was rough to do that though. Today my quads feel tight, and my knee is not bothering me. I think I will atlernate in some squats if Ifeel like I can do them, but im not going to start a strength progression on them for a while since I dont feel confident in doing them 1-2x every week. Just gonna do what I can to get big my dude

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    405x10!!!! FTW!!!!!
    Yes sir, I wish I would have video'd it. I think it is a rep PR. Not my strongest yet, but it's the most I have put into a squat set with 405 before.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damnnnnn. 405 x 10...Beast mode engaged
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

SO today is just a nice fluff day. One thing I regret ever doing was neglecting a bodypart. THe way I see it is even if lets say a bodypart, such as my back, or somebodys arms were a strong point, good attachments, leaner than other bodyparts does not mean it's thicker and better than everybody else. My back is my best bodypart and I am going to bring a top of the line back rather just letting it just come by itself like I have for 2 years. Yea it made progress without touching it hardly, but it still didnt not become what it could. So on that note I am going to forever train EVERY body part hard.

T-Bar ROws
    4px12,12
    5px10
    6px8,8
    4px10

These straight up felt strong. Pr's after 1-2 more plates

Lat Pulldowns
    120x12,12,12,12,

BB Rows
    225x12,12,12

Db Pullovers
    65x15,15,15

BB Military PRess
    135x5
    185x5,5,5
    185x8

I was wanting to go up to 225, but I will start a progression with these and try to break some PR's this offseason with shoulders. I normally have some good strength with these pretty easily, so I look forward to some big progress

BB Shrugs
    225x10,10
    315x10,10,10

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Damnnnnn. 405 x 10...Beast mode engaged
    When I get 100% I want to try for 20 after a strength cycle or two. I have got to make sure I am able to get 550 or so first, lol.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everytime I attempt 405x10 I puss out at rep 9 or so good stuff dude.oh and mirin dat OHP hard as hell B...srs
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!