Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuburbanYouth View Post
    She didn't know he would be abusive. And I read in an article about her that she always got good grades. I doubt she could be much of a rebel.

You can't compare kids from Africa to kids from America. Those are two different perspectives.

Also keep in mind that guys are much more mentally tough than girls are. So what guys might be able to handle, might be too much for a girl.

You almost never hear of bullied guys committing suicide but every 2 weeks, it seems like they're is a different girl doing it. Guys are built to be mentally tough. Girls are not
    She could get good grades, but that's in school. That doesn't eliminate that she might have been a rebel. The keyword I used was "might" as I am also giving her the benefit of the doubt that she is definitely a rebel.

And we can't play gender roles into this topic. There are girls out who go through the same **** she went through and some of these girls are still alive. It's just how she dealt with her problems that may be different for some others who experience the same issues in their lives.

I also used the kids in Africa as a example and a good scenario. There are children born with diseases, only live up to 25 years old at most, and are born into starvation and homelessness. All I was saying is that this girl has a bit more than they do, and trust me on that because I actually got to work hands on with the UN and the kids in Sierra Leone. Sad stuff you see out there. This girl made the decisions she has made and she paid the ultimate price for it which was her life.

Originally Posted by Tishbi View Post
    Kids in Africa are in a completely different world than an average American high-schooler, you can't compare the two.

This was an unfortunate circumstance - from what we know, the girl didn't have anyone who truly cared for her

Suicide is the absolute stupidest thing ever, not denying that
    But looking at this from a different perspective, the girl didn't deserve to be bullied, doesn't matter if she had a foursome, absolutely no one has the right to abuse another person and torment them because of what they chose to do.

part of growing up is making a lot of mistakes, instead of being bullied, she needed help.
    Kids are so f*ing stupid, all the do is hurt and abuse instead.
    Of course it's different for kids in Africa to kids in an American high school system. She at least got an education. She at least gets a chance to live up to over 75 years old. She at least gets to be a teenager who has some clothes on her back. As far as I know, I don't even think she had any terminal disease such as cancer or HIV/AIDS, etc. Besides, I used kids in Africa as an example to compare how hard her life was compared to what they go through everyday of their lives. Nothing else, nothing more. I can also use kids, from the States, born with HIV/AIDS or suffer from Leukemia compared to this girl.

Nobody deserves to be bullied, but also nobody deserves to make irrational decisions themselves either without at least trying to look for some assistance or counseling. A part of growing up is making mistakes but also we have to learn from those mistakes. This is where we can exercise our civil rights with the power of free will. However, there is also the concept of morality in how we use our ability of free will. She exercised her rights by killing herself when it is seen as the wrong thing to do by most peers in society. Just like those bullies who also exercised their free will to bully her. She had another choice of also seeking help.

I just can't condone suicide... I was in that position not too long ago where I wanted to out myself, but come to think about it, why?

SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500) SuburbanYouth is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by linversion View Post
    Gonna have to disagree here. You hear about girls in the media more because it's sensationalism, and cute, angelic girls committing suicide is much more O_O than guys doing it. Guys commit suicide far more often than you think. And mentally tough? Misc clowns on "beta" guys 24/7, while lamenting over the loss of masculinity in today's society.
    I wouldn't really use the Misc as an example when referring to real life issues (because everyone here is 6'5, ceo 10k/day with 10 inch dongs) but you raise an otherwise good point. The media has a big part in this.

Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    I disagree with U. This ******* society just doesnt give a chit to be honest. Shell prolly never go what some guys went through in hs. She chose this. Besides its not africas fault that the U.S. raises pansy ****s who arent resilient enough to own up to their own decisions when others are born without the options this girl had. We can keep defending this behavior but when all the little 15 yr olds get 18 they are fair game.
    I think people severely underestimate the fact that she lived in an orphanage. That is HUGE. Most people who get bullied, get to at least go back home to a loving family or if not a loving family, they at least get to go home and forget about it. In an orphanage, there is no loving family, there is no escape.

And we all made dumb impulse decisions as young teens. I remember when I was 15, I ran away from home. We all make mistakes. The difference was a entire high school full of teens didnt know about mine.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fiveonsix View Post
    mate your a fukcing retard....
    Form an argument instead of resorting to insults that make you look less credible because of your lack of an explanation to what I've said. If other people on here can do that, you can do that too. Other than that, don't spam these threads.

Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Of course it's different for kids in Africa to kids in an American high school system. She at least got an education. She at least gets a chance to live up to over 75 years old. She at least gets to be a teenager who has some clothes on her back. As far as I know, I don't even think she had any terminal disease such as cancer or HIV/AIDS, etc. Besides, I used kids in Africa as an example to compare how hard her life was compared to what they go through everyday of their lives. Nothing else, nothing more. I can also use kids, from the States, born with HIV/AIDS or suffer from Leukemia compared to this girl.

Nobody deserves to be bullied, but also nobody deserves to make irrational decisions themselves either without at least trying to look for some assistance or counseling. A part of growing up is making mistakes but also we have to learn from those mistakes. This is where we can exercise our civil rights with the power of free will. However, there is also the concept of morality in how we use our ability of free will. She exercised her rights by killing herself when it is seen as the wrong thing to do by most peers in society. Just like those bullies who also exercised their free will to bully her. She had another choice of also seeking help.

I just can't condone suicide... I was in that position not too long ago where I wanted to out myself, but come to think about it, why?
    I definitely agree with you, I believe schools need to strongly educate students on bullying, depression and suicide
    I guess that's the most we can take out of situations like these.

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    remember these kids brains arent mature enough to really make rational decisions.

everything is base on emotion still. add that to the fact they are girls and already emotional OH LAWD. They really have no concept of the "future". it's all about what is NOW.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Angra_Mainyu View Post
    sounds like her parents couldn't have possibly failed harder:

first, raising a slut
    second, not noticing that shes getting bullied
    third, not helping her deal with her life when she has problems from being a slut
    fourth, not realizing she's upset enough to commit suicide

what the kids did was mean and wrong, but you can't assume the world will be anything else. Everyone has done something mean and wrong, the blame lies solely on the parents
    well then whoever raised her fukked up. no I didn't need to read the article
    Stupid frustrated virgin right here.

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    see the problem is u cant just label someone a "slut"

oh "sloots gunna sloot"

there is more too it than that brahs, humans too complicated

RIP poor girl, i woulda been a supporting friend, too bad..

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no sympathy for her. getting deliberately gangbanged by 4 guys who film it (WTH was she thinking they'd do with the video?) and then throwing herself in front of a train and gaining internatinal attention.

There are thounsands of innocent people being bullied and suicidal right now, and nobody cares about them, but as soon as some sloot phucks 4 guys at once everyone is there to blame the football team.

ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieNorris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got no sympathy for anyone who's getting bullied and decides to kill themselves. It's like going from a bad situation to an even worse one. I was bullied a lot in my first year of junior high. First day of my second year some guy stole my hat as we were leaving for the buses at the end of the day, I finally got fed up and stood up for my self and jumped the guy, left him in a bloody heap and he missed his bus, lots of people saw and no one ever bullied me again

So kids need to toughen the fuk up and learn to stand up for them selves. Sloot didn't have to fuk half the football team, she was bullied because of her own actions and she wasn't strong enough or a good enough person to shoulder what she did. I also have no respect for anyone who commits suicide. There is no reason to ever kill yourself, no matter how bad, and yes I've had close family members off themselves and same goes for them. No respect.

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuburbanYouth View Post
    I wouldn't really use the Misc as an example when referring to real life issues (because everyone here is 6'5, ceo 10k/day with 10 inch dongs) but you raise an otherwise good point. The media has a big part in this.

I think people severely underestimate the fact that she lived in an orphanage. That is HUGE. Most people who get bullied, get to at least go back home to a loving family or if not a loving family, they at least get to go home and forget about it. In an orphanage, there is no loving family, there is no escape.

And we all made dumb impulse decisions as young teens. I remember when I was 15, I ran away from home. We all make mistakes. The difference was a entire high school full of teens didnt know about mine.

My cousins were in foster care but moved bak with their mother who died. One had hiv. We tried to help but theyvare set in their ways. They arecscrewed up but they dont want change. The girl wants to be a sloot as we speak. Im not gonna get in on this lets feel sorry forbthe stupidvtrain. I dont kno all the details of her life but I can say that most girls like this want what they want. She just got videotaped so the proof of what she was, was on film. It's the society and culture fault but the sloots these days wud phul u up if u bash rihanna, nicki minaj, chris brown and whoever so we all just have to deal with the "unintended consequences of our culture, including sloot culture. Even daughters from loving homes get in gangbangs so I dont really carevfor the i dont have a father argument anymore. Im from a loving home and im pretty promiscuous. Argument is nit good at best.

BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

first, raising a slut
    third, not helping her deal with her life when she has problems from being a slut

what the kids did was mean and wrong, but you can't assume the world will be anything else. Everyone has done something mean and wrong, the blame lies solely on the parents
    I guess you must be illiterate since the article states that her parents died at a young, but never mind that they are supposed to raise her while still in their graves
    ***Georgia Crew***

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who?

Cares????

G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bullsiht it was due to bullying. Bullying is just a media trend. It was most likely depression, otherwise every bullied person (which is pretty much every kid who has attended school) would kill themselves.

Originally Posted by Tishbi View Post
    I definitely agree with you, I believe schools need to strongly educate students on bullying, depression and suicide
    I guess that's the most we can take out of situations like these.
    I 100% agree on schools providing full programs and support groups to children who are dealing with being bullies, going through bullying, how to deal with depression/suicidal thoughts.

The great part about being a teenager based on my experience is that we get to learn by trial, error, and guidance from our peers and mentors. Even if she didn't have parents, she had people like teachers she could look up to. There are foster kids out there who get put with great foster parents too. In the end, our experiences in life mold us into who we are.

I honestly would like to see problems like this die down because it is becoming more and more prevalent in today's society and usually it's at the expense of thinking that it's okay to out one's self. Society is getting weaker and we are killing off our own species slowly. **** adds up eventually...

fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Form an argument instead of resorting to insults that make you look less credible because of your lack of an explanation to what I've said. If other people on here can do that, you can do that too. Other than that, don't spam these threads.
    edited the post with this:

growing up without parents and being moved around in foster homes, do you really think this is kind of environment is healthy for a normal upbringing? the probability of drug abuse/promiscuous relationships in children in these environments is much higher than those with a stable family.

those talking about how she is soft/need to harded up need to STFU and show a little compassion, its not the same as having a supportive family but being bullied because skinny/fat nerdy whatever

and stopped reading at comparing her to kids in africa... your point is irrelevant and stupid

so for example if you compare the kid in africa to a kid in a hypothetical kid born in another third world country in even worse conditions born blind, no limbs and looks like the elephant man yet this kid manages to grow up and live a successful life - by your logic the kid in africa is soft because at least he had vision and limbs. YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE TWO. the whole fukcing point is just because one manages to overcome these major disadvantages, which the child had no influence over these kids start off with much lower changes of having a normal life

your line of reasoning is that we should not feel sorry for because of the previous argument. please close this thread and head to female misc with your logic

For the love of pantsu Rawp0wer1O1's Avatar
    Location: Cleveland Ohio, Bringing instrumentality down on your candy ass, Japan
    Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People killing themselves has nothing to do with bullying it has to due with ****ty parenting.

Brb just play to have fun
    Brb no spanking
    Brb say yes to everything
    Brb shelter from the world

no wonder your kid is a pussy and killed themselves

edit didnt read article saw someone mentioned she didnt have parents or something?

my point still is valid though

straight bars no bullsh!t mizzOe's Avatar
    mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ChuckieNorris View Post
    I've got no sympathy for anyone who's getting bullied and decides to kill themselves. It's like going from a bad situation to an even worse one. I was bullied a lot in my first year of junior high. First day of my second year some guy stole my hat as we were leaving for the buses at the end of the day, I finally got fed up and stood up for my self and jumped the guy, left him in a bloody heap and he missed his bus, lots of people saw and no one ever bullied me again

So kids need to toughen the fuk up and learn to stand up for them selves. Sloot didn't have to fuk half the football team, she was bullied because of her own actions and she wasn't strong enough or a good enough person to shoulder what she did. I also have no respect for anyone who commits suicide. There is no reason to ever kill yourself, no matter how bad, and yes I've had close family members off themselves and same goes for them. No respect.
    this 15 year old girl needed to toughen up and jump these two 17 year old boys who took part in the bullying.
    Misc Strength Crew

I'm acting like a broke 'Di Nero in Casino
    Addicted to wicked women, reel them in to eat my ego.

BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ idiots acting like raising a child is an easy process.
    ***Georgia Crew***

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doubt the school with have any more of those stupid math word problems. A train leaves for Staten Island going 50mph...
    ******official misc photography crew ****** I think my muscle memory has alzheimers

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

growing up without parents and being moved around in foster homes, do you really think this is kind of environment is healthy for a normal upbringing? the probability of drug abuse/promiscuous relationships in children in these environments is much higher than those with a stable family.

those talking about how she is soft/need to harded up need to shut the fuk up and show a little compassion, its not the same as having a supportive family but being bullied because skinny/fat nerdy whatever

and stopped reading at comparing her to kids in africa... your point is irrelevant and stupid

so for example if you compare the kid in africa to a kid in a hypothetical kid born in another third world country in even worse conditions born blind, no limbs and looks like the elephant man yet this kid manages to grow up and live a successful life - by your logic the kid in africa is soft because at least he had vision and limbs. YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE TWO. the whole fukcing point is just because one manages to overcome these major disadvantages, which the child had no influence over these kids start off with much lower changes of having a normal life

your line of reasoning is that we should not feel sorry for because of the previous argument. please close this thread and head to female misc with your logic

Why cantbubcompare the two? Its no other nations fault fault that hs is life for US kids.

fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiveonsix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    Why cantbubcompare the two? Its no other nations fault fault that hs is life for US kids.
    do you even english

JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was a subway car inspector for 12 years. Had to inspect the cars after people were killed underneath them.

Can't imagine a worse way to go; it's like throwing yourself into an electrified blender. You will be crushed, burned, electrocuted, dismembered, or all four. And it's not always quick.
    "A man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man"- Don Vito Corleone

do you even english
    Do even answer? U kno what mean *******

nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the more the media glorifies it the more that kids will consider it an option. like its some kind of martyrdom or something.

Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000)
    feel ba for the kids who saw it
    Take me back to 2004 crew

LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't read thread, but OP makes it sound like she got a train(no pun lol) run on her by the football team and then bullied because of it? lol sluts gonna slut, who cares.

those talking about how she is soft/need to harded up need to shut the fuk up and show a little compassion, its not the same as having a supportive family but being bullied because skinny/fat nerdy whatever

I see you still like to resort to ad hominems and logic that doesn't comply to what I carefully explained in previous posts. You like putting words in other people's mouths?

And you explained probability. If you were to define probability, she just has a higher chance to deal with drugs and promiscuous relationships. Doesn't really mean she is definitely going to does it? No. What is a stable family first off? What would you define it as? A loving home? You know there are also kids born into loving homes who end up being crackheads. Oh wait, I guess that's a probability too, right?

Tell me why we should show compassion for this? Are you condoning that it's A-Okay for people to follow this behavior? Sounds like you are if anything because if everyone else is against suicide and you're against that opinion, it must mean you are pro-suicide and pro-depression.

Oh yeah, if you can read, I did say that there are kids in Africa (general term) who deal with much deeper **** than this girl does. What did I use as an example? Kids who are born with diseases, kids who were born into starvation and homelessness, kids without an education, etc. I didn't say anything about kids in Africa or any child being soft. However, if you like to put words into my mouth, I can say that you must be a ****phile for talking about how soft kids are. You hiding something here, newbie?

If you want to make a credible argument, please feel sorry for yourself for not being able to create any valid points and close this thread and don't ever try to argue with anyone ever again. My IQ lowered into the negative just reading what you had some time to type out. I'll give you credit for trying.

My point was that this is suicide is becoming a trend and that it shouldn't be that way. I will again say it, "I am not going to condone this type of behavior." Deal with it.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

first, raising a slut

Sounds like the school system couldn't have failed you harder.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see you still like to resort to ad hominems and logic that doesn't comply to what I carefully explained in previous posts. You like putting words in other people's mouths?

And you explained probability. If you were to define probability, she just has a higher chance to deal with drugs and promiscuous relationships. Doesn't really mean she is definitely going to does it? No. What is a stable family first off? What would you define it as? A loving home? You know there are also kids born into loving homes who end up being crackheads. Oh wait, I guess that's a probability too, right?

Tell me why we should show compassion for this? Are you condoning that it's A-Okay for people to follow this behavior? Sounds like you are if anything because if everyone else is against suicide and you're against that opinion, it must mean you are pro-suicide and pro-depression.

Oh yeah, if you can read, I did say that there are kids in Africa (general term) who deal with much deeper **** than this girl does. What did I use as an example? Kids who are born with diseases, kids who were born into starvation and homelessness, kids without an education, etc. I didn't say anything about kids in Africa or any child being soft. However, if you like to put words into my mouth, I can say that you must be a ****phile for talking about how soft kids are. You hiding something here, newbie?

If you want to make a credible argument, please feel sorry for yourself for not being able to create any valid points and close this thread and don't ever try to argue with anyone ever again. My IQ lowered into the negative just reading what you had some time to type out. I'll give you credit for trying.

My point was that this is suicide is becoming a trend and that it shouldn't be that way. I will again say it, "I am not going to condone this type of behavior." Deal with it.
    you should condone it. its just nature taking its course. weeding out da weak.

inafternegs...

FU guys.

i've gone through all of this FIRSTHAND. Kids these days depend on society and everything outside for everything. No inner happiness. I got out of it just being able to have a strong intrapersonal intelligence.

but we groom kids basically these days that everything is cookies and sunshine.

phuck out of here.

its like.. when people get butthurt over people calling them "names". Then try and ban those words(online) or get that person in trouble or something then blame them for hurting their feelings. I never understood this. People can't/don't realize you don't need to get butthurt. Words r meaningless sounds we have to actively give meaning to. Everyone acts so emotional too quickly. Don't give in. It's easier than it seems.
    Last edited by NJLife; 10-28-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

Registered User gilbertocalzoni's Avatar
    gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gilbertocalzoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrDURPEEDURP View Post
    Dude I was close to 300lbs with a Jew fro that would make Israelites jealous. I was "bullied", picked on, ridiculed, and everything else negative under the sun on a daily basis when I was 15. Sure, I felt bad, but life goes the f**k on. It's a shame that the younger kids of my generation are too pathetic to deal with the "struggles" of a normal teenaged life. Everyone gets teased and bullied, whether it by strangers, acquaintances, or even friends sometimes.
    I have no sympathy for this skank because she was too weak to deal with life growing up.
    Some people are just not smart and strong enough to rationalise what they go trough, nor do they have the confidence that they can change anything. I'm not saying its right, but I believe that if you commit suicide, that you're truely in a world of ****.