Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    In any of those incidents, were Americans within helping distance told to stand down by their superiors while the attack was going on?
    I think the point is being made that their is an over riding political agenda by the right on Benghazi just like there was in the White water investigations with Clinton. I wa a conservative Republican back then, listened to Limbaugh everyday and I remember just loving how much we were tomenting him. Conservatives won't stop until they find something.

Yes, both sides play political games, it just seems like the conservatives play the games better and more furiously.

I'm all for investigations of matters like this. We should be looking into what went wrong ann how can we learn from the mistakes and apply it to the future.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I don't feel it's stupid and neither do a lot of others. The people in danger called for help/backup which was available and could have gotten there in time. From all reports to date that help was ordered to "stand down" and effectively allowed those 4 to be executed. The ones in charge who made/authorized that call should be charged with both murder as well as treason. This is the USA, we don't turn our back on our citizens ever or at least we aren't supposed to.
    My comment was stupid and I retract it. Matters like this need to be investigated... for the right reasons. It jsut doesn't seem like it's being done for the right reasons and that part is stupid. Regardless, it should be looked into.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In any of those incidents, were Americans within helping distance told to stand down by their superiors while the attack was going on?
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    I think the point is being made that their is an over riding political agenda by the right on Benghazi just like there was in the White water investigations with Clinton. I wa a conservative Republican back then, listened to Limbaugh everyday and I remember just loving how much we were tomenting him. Conservatives won't stop until they find something.

Yes, both sides play political games, it just seems like the conservatives play the games better and more furiously.

I'm all for investigations of matters like this. We should be looking into what went wrong ann how can we learn from the mistakes and apply it to the future.
    Screw the political parties involved we had the opportunity to get help there and we didn't allow them to even try. Then worse it was covered up, this needs to be investigated not only to make sure it doesn't happen again but also to hold those in command responsible for their lack of dedication to our ambassador and his security detail.
    Was friends with Methuselah

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Couldnt say, since there was no investigation to any of them by the US media or Government. Just...quietly swept under the rug.
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Watergate investigation was relentless by both the media and democrats.....

What happened in Benghazi is way worse. The attitude of the democrats and majority of media is "meh"....
    Life is tough. And it's tougher when you're stupid.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post

What happened in Benghazi is way worse. The attitude of the democrats and majority of media is "meh"....
    Look how much investigation went into the Clinton/Lewinsky affair deal. The media as well as the government picks and chooses who they will investigate as wellas the reasons. Obama is the sacred white buffalo that nobody shall touch as far as the media is concerned and they have already annointed Hillary as the next President so she's untouchable as well.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just in: One Dem is now suggesting that the entire Democratic party boycott the investigation.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Just in: One Dem is now suggesting that the entire Democratic party boycott the investigation.
    Just in? No Dem has taken a serious look at anything Obumbles has done, ever.
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you not been paying any attention? Do you even remember the movie they attempted to blame this on? Do you remember that it was reported within days of the attacks that more security had been requested yet denied? Do you remember the reporting that those on the ground said this was a coordinated attack by trained fighters and not a bunch of pissed of rock throwing AK47 shooter protestors? Do you not remember how the administration has attempted to change the history of their claims on this attack, away from the movie, then back to the movie, and on and on depending on what story better suited them that day? Did you not watch the debate in which Obama claimed he called it a terrorist attack the Monday after when he clearly did not? Does the latest batch of emails that the administration held back and make very clear the focus was not on the truth but spinning the story so as to not hurt Obama in the election point to something?

Won't stop until they find something? There a giant f'cking smoking hole in the ground and an administration coverup that was crystal clear in the days following the attack and you think this is just politics? Please tell me again how Clinton was impeached for a blow job.

Because Bush? You've not heard of this before? Remember Abu Ghraib? Remember how the actions of a few low level military personnel were touted as being Bush's fault directly? You know the person at the top of the org chart is ultimately responsible? But nobody in the Obama administration is responsible for anything?

"What did he know and when did he know it?" Remember the furry of the media and the Dems about how "Bush lied and people died!"? Yeah, former President Clinton was on record as saying Iraq had and/or was pursuing WMD. All of our allies were unanimously in agreement with Clinton and even the Russians chimed in for the positive. Remember all the questions being asked about the semis and tanker trucks crossing over into Syria and questioning what they might be moving? Surely it was the Hussein family jewels and tankers full of milk, right? The Dems and the media chose to ignore those trucks once WMDs weren't found, they also chose to ignore all the world leaders who also believed WMDs were in Iraq and make the claim of Bush lied rather than maybe Bush (and all those leaders) were wrong, or the weapons were moved, no, clearly it was a lie.

Racist. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST. Noticed lately how every non liberal, non Obama supporter is labeled as a racist, and no longer just by a biased media and race hustlers, now we get the leading intellectuals like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and the great Charlie Rangel joining in.

I find it rather comical that anybody who was an adult from 2000-2008 can make such an asinine claim that the Conservatives play the game better?
    Last edited by SP1966; 05-04-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    I'm a sad little man

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Just in? No Dem has taken a serious look at anything Obumbles has done, ever.
    Yes, that was just in. Of course they never have and will try to ignore it. But, that bit of information was just in. I think more concrete proof will come out soon and Hillary's presidential aspirations could be on the ropes.

Originally Posted by DaddyJax View Post
    Couldnt say, since there was no investigation to any of them by the US media or Government. Just...quietly swept under the rug.
    Our enemy has historically hit relatively soft targets like consulates and embassies so none of those nor the Benghazi attack were news in and of itself. There is a small difference in that in Benghazi we lost our first Ambassador killed since 1979 so in all those attacks listed during Bush's term the people killed were in most cases those who's job it was to protect the Ambassador.

The issues that set apart that list and Benghazi is the known fact that Ambassador Stevens was concerned for his safety and had requested additional security forces on a number of occasions only to be denied. The second is the clear cover up and deception of the American people for political gain by the administration. The first fact was clear almost immediately, the second was obvious to anybody who was paying attention and is becoming clearer as the administration is being forced to release the damning emails and other correspondence that they've fought tooth and nail to keep hidden.

Do you honestly see no difference between those mostly security personnel killed in the line of duty during Bush's presidency and an Ambassador being killed due to lack of security personnel during Obama's, followed by bold face lies to the American people as to what happened?
    I'm a sad little man

Yes, that was just in. Of course they never have and will try to ignore it. But, that bit of information was just in. I think more concrete proof will come out soon and Hillary's presidential aspirations could be on the ropes.
    Have you noticed how the media have been fawning over Elizabeth Warren? They know that Hillary could be derailed by any number of things so they're quietly building up plan B just in case!
    I'm a sad little man

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should be true but the way things have been going over the last few years this will just end up being another pimple on Hillary's caboose (one of many I'm sure) and will be long forgotten come election time. Things like no voter ID and amnesty for everyone will be much more important to the dems...smh
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So are you really trying to tell me there was some sort of "conservative media coverup" back then? Have conservatives ever controlled the media...ever? And no, one Rush Limbaugh radio show does not equal to "controlling the media". I'm talking about the mainstream television media ABC, NBC, CBS and the rest...
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Should be true but the way things have been going over the last few years this will just end up being another pimple on Hillary's caboose (one of many I'm sure) and will be long forgotten come election time. Things like no voter ID and amnesty for everyone will be much more important to the dems...smh
    You just gotta love the idiocy of the Dems low income voters. The Dems policies are anti-job, making it harder to get ahead. The Dems desire for a higher minimum wage will further reduce the number of jobs available. And for the cherry on top of this sundae they want to add 11+ million people to the legitimate job market, I'm confident that's going to help those looking for a job get one!!!!

With all the BS talk of how black Republicans are voting against their own self interest the irony of the poor voting for fewer job opportunities and more competition for those that exist is impressive!
    I'm a sad little man

Have you noticed how the media have been fawning over Elizabeth Warren? They know that Hillary could be derailed by any number of things so they're quietly building up plan B just in case!
    Yes. Ms. Warren is a strong contender.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember all the questions being asked about the semis and tanker trucks crossing over into Syria and questioning what they might be moving? Surely it was the Hussein family jewels and tankers full of milk, right? The Dems and the media chose to ignore those trucks once WMDs weren't found, they also chose to ignore all the world leaders who also believed WMDs were in Iraq and make the claim of Bush lied rather than maybe Bush (and all those leaders) were wrong, or the weapons were moved, no, clearly it was a lie.
    The non-reporting of the bolded pissed me off more than anything. The UN sat on their collective asses, while all those WMD's were transported into Syria.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by OKCThunderFan View Post
    I suck
    The troll arrives again in different sheep's clothing. **yawn**

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This entire situation regarding Benghazi is repulsive, It is without a doubt a Failure, a lack of actual courage & honor and callous disregard of Americans, a dereliction of duty, all in all a Travesty, up to and including the President of the United States, IMO he is an abject phony in every sense of the word, not one damn thing has he done that would make this nation proud, anything he does is politically calculated expediency to enhance the agenda of the statists, he diminishes every facet of this nation every single chance he gets, he is a LYING HYPOCRITICAL COWARD, who has never done ANYTHING to warrant the highest office in the land, he & his minions/brown shirts do not give a damn about what happened in Benghazi, if they did, They would not have LIED and obfuscated/detracted at every turn, From Him & The cankelisious awful fate accompli choice of the demoncrats in 16, that vulgar charlatan {WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW}, she is like the harlot of babylon in the Bible & the praetorian guard media in lock step and have been covering his azz since before his nomination ! do nothing megalomaniac communist organizer

This is an administration that is more resolved to confiscate the land of some knuckle dragging hayseed in Nevada than or unleash the IRS on the American Public than confront our real enemies, What has he done to curb the rise of Russia or China ? Iran & the rest of the maniacs in the Middle east ? Wait he sent Lurch to accuse Israel of becoming an Apartheid State & sanctioned 17 Russians, OHHHHH I bet that has Putin worried & the Red COMMUNIST Chinese , Yea they are frightened

4 Americans were left to die with no help, just had to sit there fight as best they could & die, an Ambassador of this administration & 3 other men died at the hands of TERRORISTS who embrace islam & NOT ONE FUKING AMERICAN ANYTHING LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP, then they, the OBAMA administration come`s up with some phony BS youtube video ! about some crazy islamic`s in the world, being offended, as if they need a reason & as if we don`t have or need enough proof to have them show themselves as enemies of the West, and do not mistake what I mean, they detest Western Society and there is in no way on God`s green earth would I trust them , just show me prime consistent examples of How or why I should ? this coexist garbage is a ruse ! Herein lies another issue there is a vacuum of leadership in the West & Western Values and Obama is a shining example of all talk and no game, talking out of both sides of his mouth, or some of his propagandists shilling for him, He is a COWARD & I personally wish this brings down the Entire house of cards, & I could only hope his and Hillary`s duplicitous and detestable careers are completely destroyed in the process

Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith USAF, Glen A. Doherty USN and Tyrone S. Woods USN, Hopefully their Deaths were not in vain afterall, & some who have certain powers do not let them down again !
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post

Wrong Mr. Stupid.

TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAntiBb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    This entire situation regarding Benghazi is repulsive, It is without a doubt a Failure, a lack of actual courage & honor and callous disregard of Americans, a dereliction of duty, all in all a Travesty, up to and including the President of the United States, IMO he is an abject phony in every sense of the word, not one damn thing has he done that would make this nation proud, anything he does is politically calculated expediency to enhance the agenda of the statists, he diminishes every facet of this nation every single chance he gets, he is a LYING HYPOCRITICAL COWARD, who has never done ANYTHING to warrant the highest office in the land, he & his minions/brown shirts do not give a damn about what happened in Benghazi, if they did, They would not have LIED and obfuscated/detracted at every turn, From Him & The cankelisious awful fate accompli choice of the demoncrats in 16, that vulgar charlatan {WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW}, she is like the harlot of babylon in the Bible & the praetorian guard media in lock step and have been covering his azz since before his nomination ! do nothing megalomaniac communist organizer

This is an administration that is more resolved to confiscate the land of some knuckle dragging hayseed in Nevada than or unleash the IRS on the American Public than confront our real enemies, What has he done to curb the rise of Russia or China ? Iran & the rest of the maniacs in the Middle east ? Wait he sent Lurch to accuse Israel of becoming an Apartheid State & sanctioned 17 Russians, OHHHHH I bet that has Putin worried & the Red COMMUNIST Chinese , Yea they are frightened

4 Americans were left to die with no help, just had to sit there fight as best they could & die, an Ambassador of this administration & 3 other men died at the hands of TERRORISTS who embrace islam & NOT ONE FUKING AMERICAN ANYTHING LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP, then they, the OBAMA administration come`s up with some phony BS youtube video ! about some crazy islamic`s in the world, being offended, as if they need a reason & as if we don`t have or need enough proof to have them show themselves as enemies of the West, and do not mistake what I mean, they detest Western Society and there is in no way on God`s green earth would I trust them , just show me prime consistent examples of How or why I should ? this coexist garbage is a ruse ! Herein lies another issue there is a vacuum of leadership in the West & Western Values and Obama is a shining example of all talk and no game, talking out of both sides of his mouth, or some of his propagandists shilling for him, He is a COWARD & I personally wish this brings down the Entire house of cards, & I could only hope his and Hillary`s duplicitous and detestable careers are completely destroyed in the process

Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith USAF, Glen A. Doherty USN and Tyrone S. Woods USN, Hopefully their Deaths were not in vain afterall, & some who have certain powers do not let them down again !
    You must be eating birdsh*t again. Try the normal human food. It's healthier.

Originally Posted by TheAntiBb View Post
    Damn your stupid. IQ of three.
    You meant "you're" and not your in your sentence. Who's stupid, troll?

Originally Posted by TheAntiBb View Post
    It's Fixed. Happy now as*hole?
    Not happy at all about your poor grammar. When you use a word that is not the first word in a sentence, the first letter is not capitalized, i.e. your use of "Fixed."

I really wish you would 'fix' that and stop pretending to be half-way smart.

Thanks a bunch.

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    So are you really trying to tell me there was some sort of "conservative media coverup" back then? Have conservatives ever controlled the media...ever? And no, one Rush Limbaugh radio show does not equal to "controlling the media". I'm talking about the mainstream television media ABC, NBC, CBS and the rest...
    Were you asleep for the Clinton Admin? Or Reagan for that matter? They are still trying to sell Reagan as a "Great" Pres.

Btw, Fox is considered mainstream right?
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Disagree or we would not have the jack off we have in office. And it does not look good for the next 10 years.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, no. ABC, NBC, CBS, & CNN. FOX is breathing down their necks, though. Even if they were, one conservative channel vs. the four liberal ones is still extremely lopsided. And I don't consider FOX conservative, but rather right-leaning, if anything.
    Life is tough. And it's tougher when you're stupid.

Have you not been paying any attention? Do you even remember the movie they attempted to blame this on? Do you remember that it was reported within days of the attacks that more security had been requested yet denied? .....

I find it rather comical that anybody who was an adult from 2000-2008 can make such an asinine claim that the Conservatives play the game better?
    I remember that it was an evolving situation and all the facts were not readily available as we would like. There is a fog in war and the movie was a plausible reason for the protest.

I also recall the ferver over whether or not it was call "Terrorism". Like the label matters. If someone fires an RPG at our embassy it is by definition one of two things. It's an act of war if done my a State or an act of Terrorism if committed by a civilian. It the beginning, it wasn't certain which. I actually think Obama jumped the gun to call it Terrorism as the facts were not all in.

Were you asleep for the Clinton Admin? Or Reagan for that matter? They are still trying to sell Reagan as a "Great" Pres.

Reagan was the perfect President for the time. In the face of high inflation, high interst rates and high unemployment his economic policies (which included huge deficit spending on defense) boosted us out of stagflation. Conservative, in my opinion, are rather uncreative and on balance dense. They want to apply the same economic policies to a different economy. that's where they are going to get us in trouble. IMHO. there's a lot that a liberal could dis Reagan on (ignoring AIDS etc) but the ecomomy came back, pride in America came back, and we bankrupted the USSR into self destruction. I dunno... I just still like him.

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Disagree or we would not have the jack off we have in office. And it does not look good for the next 10 years.
    In 2008, the Republicans ran a bad campaign. McCains economic policies were not much different than Bush's and we were losing 750,000 jobs a month. In 2012, they ran a bad candidate in an ecomomy that was just starting to recover.

... and on balance, I'm happy with the direction that the USA is going. Obama has not started two wars which were not paid for, had 6k+ American service men killed for those two wars (and Iraq was totally avoidable), and last I checked unemployment was <6.8%. Given the high gas prices which are not controllable by the POTUS, I think we're doing a hell of a lot better than we were 6 years ago.

I remember that it was an evolving situation and all the facts were not readily available as we would like. There is a fog in war and the movie was a plausible reason for the protest.
    It was so foggy that neither Clinton or her boss would hear those on the ground saying it was a organized attack and that there was no protest going on prior.

I also recall the ferver over whether or not it was call "Terrorism". Like the label matters. If someone fires an RPG at our embassy it is by definition one of two things. It's an act of war if done my a State or an act of Terrorism if committed by a civilian. It the beginning, it wasn't certain which. I actually think Obama jumped the gun to call it Terrorism as the facts were not all in.
    Open your eyes. It was less than two months before an election that at the time was polling very close and his opponent appeared to have some momentum and Obama had previously stated that the war on terror was over, it was clearly, as in crystal, this was deception for political purposes.

... and on balance, I'm happy with the direction that the USA is going.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Obama has not started two wars which were not paid for, had 6k+ American service men killed for those two wars (and Iraq was totally avoidable), and last I checked unemployment was <6.8%. Given the high gas prices which are not controllable by the POTUS, I think we're doing a hell of a lot better than we were 6 years ago.
    I won't debate the wars as I was for them at the time, but like most the clusterf'ck they've become is depressing.

Last you checked you accepted numbers that don't remotely reflect the actual unemployment given the vast numbers who've given up on finding a job in Obama's economy. Just because someone drops off of unemployment compensation doesn't mean they're employed. Many economists have rightfully pointed out the farce that is unemployment percentages the past few years.
    I'm a sad little man

It was so foggy that neither Clinton or her boss would hear those on the ground saying it was a organized attack and that there was no protest going on prior.
    Obviously you have your opinion, which is ok. I wasn't there. nor do I have access to classified info on the issue...so I have no opinion whether things were handle appropriately. It just seems like a conservative witch hunt. Yes liberals do it too. 40+ days of front page stories over Abu Graib by the New York Times was just as ridiculous. [edit: it was worse]

Open your eyes. It was less than two months before an election that at the time was polling very close and his opponent appeared to have some momentum and Obama had previously stated that the war on terror was over, it was clearly, as in crystal, this was deception for political purposes.
    It's always a conspiracy it seems.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Why not both. There's plenty of things to laugh and cry about. I still believe in the shiny city on a hill as a beacon of freedom to the rest of the world. I still believe that our best days are ahead of us.

I won't debate the wars as I was for them at the time, but like most the clusterf'ck they've become is depressing.
    I was too. In fact I had a drinking game called Baghdad bingo. I'd sit around all day and drink when ever CNN said specified words like "embedded", "shock and awe" any of the sons names or any city other than Baghdad. I think that's why I try not to be too disrespectful of people with opinions different than mine. Every now and again, I'm wrong.

Last you checked you accepted numbers that don't remotely reflect the actual unemployment given the vast numbers who've given up on finding a job in Obama's economy. Just because someone drops off of unemployment compensation doesn't mean they're employed. Many economists have rightfully pointed out the farce that is unemployment percentages the past few years.
    All economic news can be spun to be bad economic news. We are better off than we were the day Obama took office. The economy wasn't all of Bush's fault and the credit/blame for the recovery doesn't belong exclusively to Obama.

Final thought: Liberalism always wins...eventually.
    Last edited by JediRN; 05-05-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Happy in the direction the US is going?

The economy is not a direct reflection of the stock market. Thousand of jobs and billions of dollars in taxes and revenue are being taken from California to Texas because of the liberal taxes in California. Who runs California economy and who runs Texas economy? Texas is the winner. Liberalism fails in economics.

Our military is shrinking and we are getting weaker. The military is getting rid of the most valuable personnel only because they are paid the most. I know this from speaking to friends who are in the military.

Our foreign policy is to lay down and appease. Our enemies do not fear us.

Our country is more divisive than ever before in its history, i.e. falsely manufactured wars between blacks and whites and minorities and whites, women, income to name a few.

Take off the rose-colored glasses.

Liberalism only wins in the minds of the ignorant when they believe everything is fine.