Page 69 of 183 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 5464
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Mother in law can't get to you? That sounds likr the BEST case scenario.....
    Yeah I was contemplating just making enough of a track for the F-150 to get in and out for supply runs between now and when it all melts, but my wife nixed that plan.

That and I need to gain some social capital with Mother In Law so she can watch the kid 1-2 days a week while I work.

So it's "In my best interest" to improve my relationship with her.... Especially since she and I DON'T see eye to eye on child care topics and she needs to learn to take direction from me!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Yeah I was contemplating just making enough of a track for the F-150 to get in and out for supply runs between now and when it all melts, but my wife nixed that plan.

That and I need to gain some social capital with Mother In Law so she can watch the kid 1-2 days a week while I work.

So it's "In my best interest" to improve my relationship with her.... Especially since she and I DON'T see eye to eye on child care topics and she needs to learn to take direction from me!

Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First day of Spring and -4 wind chill............awesome.........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Clearing the driveway yesterday and the concrete drifts between 2 and 6 feet high gets a new spot on my Top 10 Worst things that have happened to me list.

Thus moving "Getting punched in the nuts during a football game with no cup on" down to #11.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post

Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring.
    Model 17?
    Pre 17?
    K-22?
    Outdoorsman?

I have the S&W model 17, 6' barrel and I LOVE that gun..... I can plink stuff from 90 yards away without an issue.
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Model 17?
    Pre 17?
    K-22?
    Outdoorsman?

I have the S&W model 17, 6' barrel and I LOVE that gun..... I can plink stuff from 90 yards away without an issue.
    Probably a .38 or .357. There is NO WAY IN FUKN HELL I'd go after whistle pigs with a .22lr , NO WAY.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Probably a .38 or .357. There is NO WAY IN FUKN HELL I'd go after whistle pigs with a .22lr , NO WAY.
    haha my .22 is only for small varmits..... I have my .357 for the pigs....

I just wasn't sure if that was your gun in the pic
    ★cVc★

Mother in law can't get to you? That sounds likr the BEST case scenario.....
    Turns out, she can add "Getting horrendously stuck" right behind "Not listening to me" on the list of things that piss me off.

She wanted to visit, I told her "Wait till thursday afternoon... The driveway drifted back over."

She then proceeded to ignore me... On the way she decided to go shopping for us for no reason... picked up the wrong brand, and wrong size of diaper, a bunch of over priced groceries labled "Organic"... Then proceeded to drive her FRONT WHEEL DRIVE SUV nose into an 80 foot long, FOUR FOOT HIGH snow drift and just keep gunning it until it was stuck solid.

So I had to go out there and get her. (Bent the license plate on my truck just Friggin' getting to her!)

I had to SHOVEL 80 feet of snow drifts to get her free.

Then she gets here, visits for 4 hours (Just long enough for the driveway to drift back over in the persistent high winds)

So then I had to war my way back through the 80 foot drifted section to get her free...

Get her out to the open area say goodbye and she calls me back to the SUV and asks me to write a check for the high priced wrong brand groceries she bought!

Who in the hell raises people like this?

I straight up feel like I don't want someone that dumb around my kid.

/Rant
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nainoa, God would understand if the mother in law had an accident.....

in omnia paratus

And fell into the hog pen, just sayin'............

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    I'm really glad my In-laws are 90 minutes away.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Is it bad that I dreamt of getting a text that said to quit working so much overtime as I was oversleeping this morning?

in omnia paratus

I've chased it back and come to the conclusion that it's the new Step-Father-In-Law that is the root of the problem.

Immediately after marrying her FOURTH Husband, she's been uppity... The guy is a dick and she basically married him for his money (Because she's so shallow that she makes a Kiddie pool look like the Movie The Abyss!

I think he picks on her with his general black cloud of negativity... And she tries to get away... And we're her closest place to retreat... Then she brings all of that negative energy with her and pukes it into my otherwise happy life.

That was not the preamble I needed to my baby shift last night, where my daughter proceeded to be ravenously hungry yet fussy with gas.

She set a new record last night... 12 ounces of milk in 5 hours!

Then her legs are so long that she's maxing out the footies in her 3 month Sleepers... So she just lays around with her legs bent and stretches out when we change her.

So this morning I tried out a 6 month sleeper from the extra clothes closet that had a smaller body and shorter arms and it fits perfectly.

She's not 6 weeks old and already her legs are in the 6 month sleeper!

I was so mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted last night, I laid down, closed my eyes and it was total blackness until I woke up this morning to the green house lights coming on!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    I'm really glad my In-laws are 90 minutes away.
    So is my mother-in-law...

But being freshly retired, bored and living with a toxic douchebag of a human being she's completely happy to make the trip!
    6'4"

Is it bad that I dreamt of getting a text that said to quit working so much overtime as I was oversleeping this morning?
    The more disturbing part is that the average person can't "Read" in their dreams... The Neo-cortex, where the ability to read comes from in the brain is shut down in Mentally Healthy people...

They say the only people who can read in their dreams are Serial Killers, Schitzophrenics, People from Oklahomo and Biologists who specialize in Breeding Pandas!

6'4"

Well, Things i dream shouldn't come true with such regularity, either. But they do. Quite often.

That being said, the Bombers will start flying over on The 4th. of July. Don't know what year, but it'll be on that day.............

in omnia paratus

And back to reading in dreams, I've often been reaing books in my dreams. Do you have any idea how much it sucks to get into a book THAT DOESN'T FREAKING EXIST!?!?!?!? I'll never find out how it ends.....

in omnia paratus

And back to reading in dreams, I've often been reaing books in my dreams. Do you have any idea how much it sucks to get into a book THAT DOESN'T FREAKING EXIST!?!?!?!? I'll never find out how it ends.....
    Well, technically you shouldn't be able to "Read" as in see letters that form words in your dreams...

That part of the brain is shut down during the REM cycle, just like motor control.

Now you can say Open a book in your dream and have emotions and congnitive feelings come over you, just like when you're reading a book and the scene you're reading makes you scared if it's a dark scene... Or gets you excited if you're reading a really good action sequence.

There are exceptions... Like for instance if you take a bunch of sedatives, the Neo-C ortex could be fully active and your brain starts to physicaly go through the neuro chemical processes of the early stages of dreaming... (Kind of like how you hear about people sleep walking on ****** etc...) So if you're taking a sleep aid at night, that would explain it as well... OR you could have a sleep paralysis disorder. But in a perfectly healthy normal sleep the higher functions like dreaming are turned off
    6'4"

And again it's possible I'm not getting good, normal sleep. Would explain why I'm so tired all the time. The only sleep aid I take is beer.

in omnia paratus

And again it's possible I'm not getting good, normal sleep. Would explain why I'm so tired all the time. The only sleep aid I take is beer.
    Yeah alcohol is actually a terrible sedative... Respiratory depressant, that screws up your insulin response... So you actually go down at first... Then you come back up to shallow sleep.
    6'4"

If you're waking up sleepy you need to get a sleep study done ASAP. I'm not kidding. After I started therapy I'm like a new man.

I wish my MIL was on another fukn planet.

I actually woke up early this morning... WTF... That sucked!
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear about the in-law problems guys. I can't join in anymore MIL passed away a little over a year ago, FIL has been dead for 16 years now. I miss him. MIL lived w/ us for 8 years......so it can get worse.

It's still winter time here in KY, but getting close to full blown turkey hunting/fishing season. I'll visit more often when I have something outdoorsy to report.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a great time getting lost in a Cabelas for a few hours today
    ★cVc★

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a great time getting lost in a Cabelas for a few hours today
    This weekend was essentially "Rough" and "Boring"

The Baby is in that phase where her digestive system is maturing, and she's growing crazy fast (Gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks) so she's super hungry, but still gassy... Basically took all weekend to really get her dialed in. And since my wife was exhausted, it meant I was on more baby duty than usual.

Which was not what I needed with the melt beginning up here. So when I wasn't soothing out the baby, I was chiseling away at ice dams, trying to save the barn from a deluge of melt water.

Then Last night my wife decided to take the baby all night... So suddenly I was off during my usual baby duty shift... Couldn't figure out what to do with myself. Still have a ton of stuff to do outside... But I didn't want to go work outside chiseling ice and redirecting water in the dark of night!

Nothing really dramatic beyond that...

Oh and I did get some baby poop in an open hangnail, and I swear to God I've never seen this nasty of an infection in a hangnail before!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    The wife took Junior to see the grandparents this weekend so I had a bachelor weekend. Went fishing Sat morning and pulled in one shy of my limit of crappies. I left the lake and went to train and bought a handful of AR mags from my training partner. Then I went home and took a nap. When I woke up, I went to the pawn shop and bought a CD player for my garage gym, went to all 3 big box stores looking for a 1,000 watt dimmer switch and then went home and cleaned fish and cleaned the AR mags.

Sunday morning, I hit the lake and pulled in my limit of crappies and a monster 9" bluegill. The lake is 45 min away and I literally spent less time fishing than I did driving to and from the lake. I got home and installed the dimmer switch and then played with junior when they got back. I took a nap when junior napped and then woke up and cleaned fish and had a fish fry.

I was hoping to get to sleep in with no wife, kid, or dog this weekend, but I think I made the most of things.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    The wife took Junior to see the grandparents this weekend so I had a bachelor weekend. Went fishing Sat morning and pulled in one shy of my limit of crappies. I left the lake and went to train and bought a handful of AR mags from my training partner. Then I went home and took a nap. When I woke up, I went to the pawn shop and bought a CD player for my garage gym, went to all 3 big box stores looking for a 1,000 watt dimmer switch and then went home and cleaned fish and cleaned the AR mags.

Sunday morning, I hit the lake and pulled in my limit of crappies and a monster 9" bluegill. The lake is 45 min away and I literally spent less time fishing than I did driving to and from the lake. I got home and installed the dimmer switch and then played with junior when they got back. I took a nap when junior napped and then woke up and cleaned fish and had a fish fry.

I was hoping to get to sleep in with no wife, kid, or dog this weekend, but I think I made the most of things.
    Looks like you had an awesome weekend. How did the fish turn out? Are AR mags pretty cheap out there? Down where I am in NM, they are taking complete advantage of this whole supply demand thing. Luckily I had about 8 30rd clips and 5 20rd clips already. The ammo thing is whats getting me the most. I refuse to buy ammo in NM ever again. A box of federal .22LR was 15$.... that same brick is 100$..... and the stores are still selling out of them.

I am out in washington right now. I picked up 200 rds of .22 for $15.... there was no shortage and no jacked up prices. They also had some nice rules set in place. Limits on amounts of ammo and magazines you can buy, etc

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

Oh and I did get some baby poop in an open hangnail, and I swear to God I've never seen this nasty of an infection in a hangnail before!
    I put my boiled eggs(THE WHOLE EGG GREENFEATHER) down after I read this..... pour some whiskey on it and you'll be fine.
    ★cVc★

Looks like you had an awesome weekend. How did the fish turn out? Are AR mags pretty cheap out there? Down where I am in NM, they are taking complete advantage of this whole supply demand thing. Luckily I had about 8 30rd clips and 5 20rd clips already. The ammo thing is whats getting me the most. I refuse to buy ammo in NM ever again. A box of federal .22LR was 15$.... that same brick is 100$..... and the stores are still selling out of them.
    The fish turned out fine. The mags were some old surplus mags that he inherited from his uncle. The were really gritty, but I took them apart, cleaned, and oiled them and they cycle the ammo just fine now. For $5/mag, you can't go wrong. I should probably pick up a few more from him.

So the girlfriend and I are considering going back to Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping for another 10 week session. 6 days a week for 10 weeks. I need to do something to get rid of this smoking weight.

To maximize my weight loss and fat burning potential, what supplements do you guys think I should use? Protien shakes? Fat burner supps??

in omnia paratus

So the girlfriend and I are considering going back to Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping for another 10 week session. 6 days a week for 10 weeks. I need to do something to get rid of this smoking weight.

To maximize my weight loss and fat burning potential, what supplements do you guys think I should use? Protien shakes? Fat burner supps??
    Save your money and just do as much homework as you can on your diet. Keep that IN CHECK throughout the entire 10 weeks and you'll have great results.

These past few months I have had zero time for the gym with all my travelling. The only thing keeping me in a good looking shape is my diet.

I do always have protien shakes though PWO and for additonal cals/pro at time
    ★cVc★