• Lean/normal - lost or no change in weight

0 0%
  • Lean/normal - gained weight

0 0%
  • Overweight - lost or no change in weight

0 0%
  • Overweight - gained weight

0 0%
    JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JannaMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PCOS Women who tried BCP Diane

I have PCOS and gain muscle and strength as f**k, but also as most women with PCOS have a hard time to loose due to the negative spiral loop of high androgens causing insulin resistance - causing higher androgens etc.

So are there an other PCOS women here with the hormonal profile low estrogen, low progesterone, high free testo and low SHBG that have tried Diane. How did you respond?

It is just so scary to add hormones to my already messed up system and I am really afraid to gain fat :/ I read that overweight PCOS women tend to get impaired insulin sensitivity with the pill but lean get improved. I take 4 g myoinositol, 600 mg D-chiroinositol and 500 mg folate in order to help insulin sensitivity. I hope this will prevent fat gain or even help loosing a little. Of course I track my food and hold and eat a health diet.

I am neither lean or fat, the gyn says I don't need to lose weight cause its only muscles, but her reference point is of course not the same as mine I know my body and I keep so much more fat than when my body is in balance. I just wish the docs would look at people as individuals.

qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JannaMaria View Post
    I have PCOS and gain muscle and strength as f**k, but also as most women with PCOS have a hard time to loose due to the negative spiral loop of high androgens causing insulin resistance - causing higher androgens etc.

So are there an other PCOS women here with the hormonal profile low estrogen, low progesterone, high free testo and low SHBG that have tried Diane. How did you respond?

It is just so scary to add hormones to my already messed up system and I am really afraid to gain fat :/ I read that overweight PCOS women tend to get impaired insulin sensitivity with the pill but lean get improved. I take 4 g myoinositol, 600 mg D-chiroinositol and 500 mg folate in order to help insulin sensitivity. I hope this will prevent fat gain or even help loosing a little. Of course I track my food and hold and eat a health diet.

I am neither lean or fat, the gyn says I don't need to lose weight cause its only muscles, but her reference point is of course not the same as mine I know my body and I keep so much more fat than when my body is in balance. I just wish the docs would look at people as individuals.
    In addition, there is also some research on CoQ10 for PCOS support.