pr511 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Workout Formula

Bullnox by betancourt hands down no questions asked the best pre-workout I have ever taken. Unlike alot of supplements this stuff actually works, I am new to this website, but not new to working out, if you are wanting to try something new give this a shot. By the time I leave the gym I feel like my muscles are about to bust out of my skin, obviously after awhile you fatigue but I can get in a solid 1.5 work out with minimum breaks. Bullnox is a must have!!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pr511 View Post
    Bullnox by betancourt hands down no questions asked the best pre-workout I have ever taken. Unlike alot of supplements this stuff actually works, I am new to this website, but not new to working out, if you are wanting to try something new give this a shot. By the time I leave the gym I feel like my muscles are about to bust out of my skin, obviously after awhile you fatigue but I can get in a solid 1.5 work out with minimum breaks. Bullnox is a must have!!
    What other pre-workouts have you tried?

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    What other pre-workouts have you tried?
    I like this question!
    I think ErgoPump is the best but I don't like heavily stimmed pre-workouts. I have also tried at least 40 different pre-workouts in the past.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    I like this question!
    I think ErgoPump is the best but I don't like heavily stimmed pre-workouts. I have also tried at least 40 different pre-workouts in the past.
    NO EXPLODE, an C4 are probably the primary two, I only took supplements while I was in high School playing football but once I got into college I had to stop because of drug testing but im starting to get back into it now, I am just having a difficult time finding alot of the stuff I used to take such as test boosters like Max-Out by iForce, man that stuff was some great stuff.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NO EXPLODE, an C4 are probably the primary two, I only took supplements while I was in high School playing football but once I got into college I had to stop because of drug testing but im starting to get back into it now, I am just having a difficult time finding alot of the stuff I used to take such as test boosters like Max-Out by iForce, man that stuff was some great stuff.
    So you haven't take any preworkout supplements in a long time? First time back to pre's is a good feeling.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ErgoTest is really good but we don't sell it on here yet. If you would like a sample of ErgoPump PM your info and I can get some out to you.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    So you haven't take any preworkout supplements in a long time? First time back to pre's is a good feeling.
    yea man if you can find a pre-work out that works great with your body it is an awesome feeling, i thought for awhile they didnt really make a difference but i was wrong.

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    ErgoTest is really good but we don't sell it on here yet. If you would like a sample of ErgoPump PM your info and I can get some out to you.
    ok il get that to you, right now I am taking myodex, havent been taking it long enough to really see anything yet but I read alot of good reviews on it, what happened to maxout? do you know?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Presurge Unleashed is something you should check out.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae...unleashed.html

You can try the 10 serving sample to give it a whirl first before buying a full bottle. One of my top pre workouts.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have not tried bullnox. (Would do some samples )

But I have tried 30+ pres. And like Harry I don't like heavy stims. I like Fahrenheit nutrition volatile insane pumps and amazing focus. Check it out.
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Presurge Unleashed is something you should check ou

You can try the 10 serving sample to give it a whirl first before buying a full bottle. One of my top pre workouts.
    looks pretty good, and a decent price, bullnox was relitivley expensive, how the taste?

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    I have not tried bullnox. (Would do some samples )

But I have tried 30+ pres. And like Harry I don't like heavy stims. I like Fahrenheit nutrition volatile insane pumps and amazing focus. Check it out.
    Bullnox has insane pumps and unbeatable focus as well, not sure about the stims though i feel like its prob pretty heavy I took it the othermorning without realizing i didnt have enough time to work out because i had a lot to do and it make me a jittery and tingly but if you take it and work out hard, you shouldnt have any trouble and honestly you cant not work out with this stuff it just puts u in beast mode.
    Has anyone tried myodex???
    Last edited by pr511; 10-24-2012 at 02:54 PM.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Betacourt has always been a good company in my eyes.

Mike
    ….

Time2Change1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally have never tried Bullnox. However, a friend of mine purchase a tub from his gym. He said it worked well for him.