Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Don't Buy "Eat-Rite" Low-Carb Pizzas - FALSE ADVERTISING OF THEIR NUTRITIONAL CONTENT

Absolutely disgusting, I'm just trying to get the word out about this and help save everyone else from ruining their diets (if you happen to have been eating these like me).

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18071984/false-nut

For example, their "Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Duo" is ADVERTISTED as 210 calories 5g fat 6g carbs. The ACTUAL amount is 577 calories 28g fat 53g carbs.

Eat-Rite has been completely lying about their nutrition facts. I even called their online distributor at http://www.buyeatritenow.com only to have someone email me back and tell me:

"We sell to hundreds of diabetics each week and if they had as many carbs as they say, diabetics would be having major issues with them."

What a joke of a response. I then asked for the actual company "Eat-Rite"'s phone number which they gave to me, and I called them a few hours ago only to be continuously lied to and hung up on. I didn't yell or raise my voice. I was completely calm, diplomatic, and reasonable. The first lady who I spoke with was an absolute scumbag liar. At first she told me the FDA has tested the nutritional content of their products, then 5 minutes later she told me she doesn't know what the FDA does when they check the facility. When I pointed out the discrepancy in her story, she became upset and hung up on me. I literally said to her "5 minutes ago you told me the FDA tested the nutritional contents of your food, and 2 seconds ago you told me you don't really know what the FDA does when they come to your facility" and she got mad, told me that if I'm not happy with the pizza then maybe I shouldn't buy it from them, and hungup. After calling back I spoke to their owner (or at least one of them), a man named Richard. He gave me the same run around, and when I asked "Can I be emailed a copy of the FDA's nutritional content report? You tell me how you want to be reputable so why don't you even have a website where you could post the nutritional content report, or at the very least send a copy of it to loyal customers who just want to make sure they're spending their hard earned money for a good reason and not destroying their diets" he told me, verbatim, "I don't have to show it to you, I'm the owner of a small company and I don't have to" and hung up. I didn't even yell at him or anything, I was completely calm and collected when I asked him that.

IN SUMMARY: Eat-Rite is run by absolutely disgusting lying scumbags, I will never buy anything from them again. I'm calling the FDA tomorrow morning at 10 am EST when they open to file a complaint. Please send this to everyone you know, and if you don't believe me for whatever reason, CALL THEM YOURSELF, PLEASE!! Call them as much as you can, and don't give them a cent! I'm beyond furious, I've been spending my hard earned money on these pizzas.

*****Eat-Rite's phone number is 1-877-277-7744*****

And if you want to call the FDA to file a complaint, please call 1-888-463-6332 from 10 am - 4 pm EST.

ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make your own pizza. Know the nutritional breakdown and it tastes better. Winning
    Amatuer Strongman
    1st place Eglin Air Force Base Strongest Man 2010
    1st place novice hvwy Florida Emerald Coast Strongest Man 2011
    Bench 455 RAW/485 reactive slingshot
    Squat 550 Belt
    Dead 615 straps/belt

Dont worry Bro..its bulking season.

BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIG_GARY89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seriously? What a dumb response lol. How about the fact that these people are absolute scumbags?

Methodman201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gotta love it. Anything to make a quick buck and F*** somebody over.

I'm a little tea pot. PopAteMyHeart's Avatar
    PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PopAteMyHeart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm kinda loling at the fact that you are SOOOO mad olawd.

It is kinda annoying though, makin me question if everyone does this.

ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironjunkiie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BIG_GARY89 View Post
    Seriously? What a dumb response lol. How about the fact that these people are absolute scumbags?
    in case u havent noticed bro...we live in a world of scumbags...people who will do anything to make money. i dont see you bashing supplement companies for claiming u need to take casein before bed when u dont need to. land of the free bro, i think my response is pretty smart, it fixes the problem on the individuals end at least
    Amatuer Strongman
    Squat 550 Belt
    Dead 615 straps/belt

I have noticed bro, thanks bro, and how can you say you don't see me bashing supplement companies bro?

I bash them everyday, BRO.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    False advertising up in here too.
    Delirious Mutant.

i guess i havent noticed you bashing them bc i normally dont pay attention to pointless things. im already regretting paying attention this time
    Amatuer Strongman
    Squat 550 Belt
    Dead 615 straps/belt

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ Why buy any of that crap anyways, when you can easily just make your own? With real ingredients and it tastes 10000x better?
    IG: ErikTheElectric
    SnapChat: ErikTheElectric

I like food, two wheels, and deadlifts

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    ^^^ Why buy any of that crap anyways, when you can easily just make your own? With real ingredients and it tastes 10000x better?
    Thank you for the intelligent comment Erik. So how can I "EASILY" make these low carb/fat/calorie pizzas on my own? Heating these up takes all of 2 minutes of my time. Add in a minute to take off the annoying plastic wrapper and it takes me a whopping 3 minutes to have a nice "BUT FALSELY ADVERTISED" meal. I am very interested to hear your idea! What a joke haha

Thank you for the intelligent comment Erik. So how can I "EASILY" make these low carb/fat/calorie pizzas on my own? Heating these up takes all of 2 minutes of my time. Add in a minute to take off the annoying plastic wrapper and it takes me a whopping 3 minutes to have a nice "BUT FALSELY ADVERTISED" meal. I am very interested to hear your idea! What a joke haha
    make low carb dough...
    flaxseed flour, oil, egg whites

cheese

tomatoes

veggies

good stuff... u dont have to be intelligent to know how to cook and the fact you dont even know how to big gary (who weighs 136 lbs) doesnt say much about you
    Amatuer Strongman
    Squat 550 Belt
    Dead 615 straps/belt

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Delirious Mutant.

Yeah bro, sorry I'm not at 25% body fat and know how to do cardio. Your pictures are just embarrassing lol.

Andddd I'm pretty sure making my own low carb dough from scratch would not be comparable to the 3 minutes it takes to heat this us lol.
    Originally Posted by ironjunkiie View Post
    make low carb dough...
    flaxseed flour, oil, egg whites

cheese

tomatoes

veggies

good stuff... u dont have to be intelligent to know how to cook and the fact you dont even know how to big gary (who weighs 136 lbs) doesnt say much about you

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Lol
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

^^^ this guy hehe id rather be big and strong..just personal preference..prolly bc im a strongman competitor, who hasnt lost yet... not someone who goes and checks out other dudes profile pics...kinda creepy and ghey
    Amatuer Strongman
    Squat 550 Belt
    Dead 615 straps/belt

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's pretty fussed up.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161354653&page=1
    Lifts: http://www.youtube.com/user/LeeDiNapoli/
    Meet 2: 410/230/425 07/12/14 RPS Heatwave 165.2lb Wilks:344.3
    Meet 3: 420/225/430 11/15/14 RPS Insurexion 179.6 Wilks : 329.14
    Meet 4: 430/245/465 07/11/15 RPS Heatwave 178.8 Wilks: 350.02
    Meet 5: 445/245/490 03/19/16 RPS Dominion 181.2 Wilks: 359.36
    Best Gym lifts:450/250/500
    *Howard Stern Crew*
    *Foot Fetish Crew*

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Lol

Glad someone got it.
    Delirious Mutant.

ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The ACTUAL amount is 577 calories 28g fat 53g carbs.
    Damnn never heard of em ... But that would make me want their pizza more So you know pizza is not bad for you So eat up brah
    Multi - "Orange Triad"
    Post - "Creatine Mono-hydrate"
    Protein - "Muscle Pharm Combat Powder "

"Love comes from your heart, not your dopamines and or serotonin"

- Never Posting in "Misc" ever again!

Noob Information for Nutrition, Fatloss!, Macronutrients! Stop READING and start WATCHING!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/IceCreamFitness/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pissed off manlet is pissed off.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    loled.

Bud.

1. Acquire low cal tortilla/wrap
    2. Acquire Canned Tomatoes.. season them up
    3. Cheese
    4. Meat.
    5. Put in the oven

There. Have you have your dam pizza. Strong imagination you have "Big gary".

Buy a low cal tortilla/wrap? What the hell kind of pizza have you ever eaten on a tortilla/wrap hahaha what an idiot

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    loled.

Bud.

1. Acquire low cal tortilla/wrap
    2. Acquire Canned Tomatoes.. season them up
    3. Cheese
    4. Meat.
    5. Put in the oven

There. Have you have your dam pizza. Strong imagination you have "Big gary".

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    I finally got it.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161354653&page=1
    Lifts: http://www.youtube.com/user/LeeDiNapoli/
    Meet 2: 410/230/425 07/12/14 RPS Heatwave 165.2lb Wilks:344.3
    Meet 3: 420/225/430 11/15/14 RPS Insurexion 179.6 Wilks : 329.14
    Meet 4: 430/245/465 07/11/15 RPS Heatwave 178.8 Wilks: 350.02
    Meet 5: 445/245/490 03/19/16 RPS Dominion 181.2 Wilks: 359.36
    Best Gym lifts:450/250/500
    *Howard Stern Crew*
    *Foot Fetish Crew*

ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConkleX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    I finally got it.
    Boils down to this ....

a pizza is a pizza ... if you want to eat something thats super low in carbs and fats, and protein .... Just don't eat a pizza haha
    Multi - "Orange Triad"
    Post - "Creatine Mono-hydrate"
    Protein - "Muscle Pharm Combat Powder "

"Love comes from your heart, not your dopamines and or serotonin"

- Never Posting in "Misc" ever again!

Noob Information for Nutrition, Fatloss!, Macronutrients! Stop READING and start WATCHING!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/IceCreamFitness/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Buy a low cal tortilla/wrap? What the hell kind of pizza have you ever eaten on a tortilla/wrap hahaha what an idiot
    Obviously you're new here. Have fun trying to "recreate" a full on pizza that meets your "special needs".

Man.. reds these days. Enjoy more negs.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go how you expected, this thread did not.