Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) harris505 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jwall11 View Post
    what's "the med"?
    mediterranean sea

llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    9-5 is fuking good already.
    6'0

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    school/studying for the majority is training to make others richer.

would hate to live a 9-5 lifestyle.

NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If I ever figure out something I want to go after through my own business rather than join the 9-5 lifestyle, I will do it in a heartbeat.. Currently I am looking to study economics postgrad for either a masters or a phd, but that is a looong way down the road. If I go postgrad I won't be paying a dime for it (going to Princeton as uncle is a dean there). Otherwise I will head out into the work world...

But finding a great idea and making it into a tangible reality is just an amazing idea to me... Fuk the hours and stress and chance of failure, the only way I know how to function is balls to the walls until I make or break. That's the true entrepreneurial spirit, and only 2% of people really have it. So 98% of realistic miscers in this thread will tell you its much more suitable to leave school and head right into a nice 9-5 for the next 40 years. I say fuk that.

If I get a masters or phd in economics I will work specialty jobs all over the world for different organizations, governments, and wealthy people. If I come up with a great idea it will be turned into a reality. Mark my words.

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guess I live an unconventional lifestyle. Quick cliffs, will elaborate if you want.

Went to Uni, hated it, quit after 3 months.
    Worked in office doing advertising and going nowhere in life until 25.
    Go to South America for 8 months to party, let loose, and have fun.
    Go to Australia on work visa.
    Currently on 5th month of work visa, but have flight booked back to Brazil in February.
    Will have about $20k saved up for Brazil and going to try and teach English to get by.
    Have no house, qualifications, possessions.

Happy with life and glad I got out of my 9-5 rut but would also like some goal to aim for and a woman. Been a long time since I had a good girl with me.

MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd have no problem dedicating my life to work if it was a career that I LOVED.

People who are disillusioned with the typical 9-5 lifestyles are 90% of the time in a job/career that they despise and hate.

Why the PHUCK would you do that to yourself? Dedicate your whole life to doing things you enjoy, yes it's hard to get paid for doing something you love but it's more than attainable.

Snap out of the mentality that you are simply a 'statistic', you are only a statistic if you accept that you are destined for a life of a mediocre and mundane existence. I'd rather be dead than be miserable and to lack drive and passion.

Also, look around you at the people that you do not want to be. I guarantee they all had dreams and aspirations, but they gave up, DON'T be like them.

AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    Guess I live an unconventional lifestyle. Quick cliffs, will elaborate if you want.

Went to Uni, hated it, quit after 3 months.
    Worked in office doing advertising and going nowhere in life until 25.
    Go to South America for 8 months to party, let loose, and have fun.
    Go to Australia on work visa.
    Currently on 5th month of work visa, but have flight booked back to Brazil in February.
    Will have about $20k saved up for Brazil and going to try and teach English to get by.
    Have no house, qualifications, possessions.

Happy with life and glad I got out of my 9-5 rut but would also like some goal to aim for and a woman. Been a long time since I had a good girl with me.
    Oh lawd it's my dream to live in Brazil. Which city you headed to?
    permabulk on sorghum, yams & cassava crew

www.repeatmyvideo.com, repeats any videos BITCH

ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehrmanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I play online poker at night, against druken players. Have gotten 200k in last 9 months... going to travel the world and play some poker everywhere...

Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by harris505 View Post
    I work as a watersports instructor in the med in the summer and a ski instructor in the alps in the winter, the hours are long, the pay is terrible, but. i live in parasdise compared to the uk. leading an socialble lifestyle. without a dull moment and I smash more.girls in 1 month than i would in a year back home
    wish I had your life man.

On topic:
    It's wrong to consider people who work 9 to 5 sheep. It's a decision, and a perfectly fine one. There are a lot of people who make a lot of money, and do something they like while working 9 to 5.
    I consider "the sheep" those who are deluded into thinking they're going to be filthy rich of this lifestyle. They get blinded into climbing the corporate ladder, hoping they end up as a VP or CEO and "make 10k/day". I'm not saying you can't end up having a nice title and money, but you're going to be too old and too busy to really enjoy it.

whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ehrmanman View Post
    I play online poker at night, against druken players. Have gotten 200k in last 9 months... going to travel the world and play some poker everywhere...
    balliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

mirin brah

you won this thread
    ** Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs Crew **

TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work at Enterprise Rent a Car. They give you the tools to be your own boss.

Lightweight Baby!!! footbag_man's Avatar
    footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm a full time internet marketer.

Been doing it for 5 years but only gone full time in the last 1.5 years.

Been interviewed on an online internet marketing blog by another top marketer and my name has gone out there a little bit but my goals are to make it become a much bigger income source and get my name out there as one of the best internet marketers out there.

I'm off to Thailand in November to do some MMA and Muay Thai and it's being funded by my online business. I can work from there too.

With the cost of living so low there I should save a lot of money too.
    My Ultima-Bol Supplement / Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136362971

TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrenchTownRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    little update (check my other posts in this thread).

went to bed bout 3am last night.
    got up at 7am to do the school run.
    did a bit of grocery shopping after the school run.
    checked my online selling activity. wrapped and sent some parcels. made bout £100 from this mornings sales.
    went to see some friends who work at a garage. chilled with them for a bit. smoked a zoogie.
    came home. drinking some tea now while miscing.
    might have a nap until its time to pick the kids up.
    after i bring the kids home going to the other house to do a bit of plastering and decorating.
    friends coming over later in evening to smoke some hookah and weed.

pretty much how the rest of my week will be. weekends i spend all day with family doing whatever. weekend evenings get together with friends.

stress free, free life!

boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm an elementary school English teacher in South Korea. I teach 1st through 6th grade. Next year I'm going to study Korean full time as a student. I'm a Caucasian American with no links to Korea. Pretty unconventional I think.
    A Lannister Always Pays His Reps

orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guy who's changed careers multiple times checking in

Techie --> MBA --> IT Sales --> Financial Sales has been my graph so far

Of the things I've tried so far, I'd rather be around the Financial markets than be anywhere else, so no complaints about my current line of work. As for the 9-5 job, I see that as a necessary evil. You need to see things first hand to see what you like and what you don't

I am 30 and have no intention of getting hitched in the near future. I have a good amount of money saved up and will likely be a millionaire in 4-5 years from now (not from the US so cannot give you a $$ benchmark, but you get the drift)

Biggest learning in life so far has been to have a well thought out point of view on what kind of life you'd want to lead and be mentally tough enough to disregard the BS that gets dished out in the name of advice. For the past 4-5 years I've been doing things my way and have 0 regrets - can say this only because I am financially better off than 95% of the folks in my country

Advice to the younger miscers here - Stay away from these 2 problems -->
    Health problems induced by crappy lifestyle (genetic issues u can't help anyway)
    Financial problems. There cannot be mental or emotional freedom without economic freedom the way the world functions

All other problems, you can live with
    * Skinny to non skinny transformation crew * - I am gonna effin nail this

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work in the middle east and then travel wherever the fck I want to go when I have leave time.

goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is very relevant to me.

Graduating in a few months time, so am currently looking at graduate jobs, which range in price from around £25k ($40k) to £45k ($72k)

Not sure if I want to get trapped, but I've no capital to start my own thing.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    6'3", 190lbs. Goal: 200lbs
    Myprotein 5% discount code: MP762376

16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I only work 183 days (6months) of the year.
    I pay no income tax.
    I work 3 months consecutive, then have 3 months consecutively off then another 3 months on and another 3 months off.
    I get to travel the world as i work. Ive been to through the Panama Canal and as far up as Ny Alesund (80 degrees north) in the same month.

Suits me.

Done the rat race 9-5 before, hated it, bailed out and changed my life for the better.
    320kg/705lbs Deadlift, 260kg/575lbs Squat, 160kg/365lbs Bench

*Always pick 3 Crew*
    *Always pick C Crew*
    *6ft 5" Master Race Crew*
    *Girl behind register smiles at me and I zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows Crew*

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Future film maker checking in.

boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 16plates View Post
    I only work 183 days (6months) of the year.
    I pay no income tax.
    I work 3 months consecutive, then have 3 months consecutively off then another 3 months on and another 3 months off.
    I get to travel the world as i work. Ive been to through the Panama Canal and as far up as Ny Alesund (80 degrees north) in the same month.

Suits me.

Done the rat race 9-5 before, hated it, bailed out and changed my life for the better.
    Spill the details brah

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work offshore on a 5-week-on and 5-week-off schedule. Quite a bit different than 9-5 because I get half the year off.

I looked into becoming a self-employed freelance contractor. The money may be good and you may have more "freedom," but since you get no benefits you will be funding your retirement, health insurance, and unemployment, Social Security, and FICA tax all on your own. You have to take those things into account when you consider starting your own business or going into freelance work. I realized I couldn't come out on top being a freelance contractor even if I did make more money due to the lack of benefits.

16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 16plates is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boilermaker06 View Post
    Spill the details brah
    Electrical Engineer on a cruise ship. Was a graphic designer working the 9-5 before.

*Always pick 3 Crew*
    *Always pick C Crew*
    *Girl behind register smiles at me and I zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows Crew*

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been seeing these threads a lot lately...

Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on awesome thread

Electrical Engineer on a cruise ship. Was a graphic designer working the 9-5 before.
    Awesome man. Repped

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You hook up with those dancing girls? Uhh boy?

10" of Polish Sausage bigbootyjudy's Avatar
    bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbootyjudy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In to read thread later just to see the different points of view.

Originally Posted by CommonPheasant View Post
    You hook up with those dancing girls? Uhh boy?
    For sure, dancers, singers, beauticians, youth worker girls.... all fair game. Engineering and Deck officers be smashing them errrday nomsayin. (srs)

*Always pick 3 Crew*
    *Always pick C Crew*

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ehrmanman View Post
    What do you play man? cash game or SNGs or what? i hope to one day attain what you have attained.
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keen on this thread

i work 60-70 hrs a week as an engineer. The money isn't worth it to me anymore - just goes straight to a term deposit.

I would love to do a 9-5 job with reasonable hrs, meaninigfull work.
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most. - Me