owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Myostatin Blocking peptide

Has anyone got any knowledge on this product? It's called Myopep and made by Lab RMS, which I believe is part of Lab DOM which is a large swiss pharmaceutical company. I can't seem to find any information on it, but it seems promising due to the fact that the lab has released so many other proven health products.

googlescholar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A supplement company beating the pharmaceutical industry to a safe cure for pathology-induced atrophy? Sounds legit!

owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10) owen1r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you have a look, it is a pharmaceutical company. None of that BS advertising either.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by googlescholar View Post
    A supplement company beating the pharmaceutical industry to a safe cure for pathology-induced atrophy? Sounds legit!
    Gee, I wonder who you are...
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

prescj11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

interesting

No ingredients listed so its hard to tell how legit it is. The company itself seems pretty legit and since it is meant for non-lifting purposes I have no reason to doubt them. From what I can tell it is a GDF 8 disruptor. GDF 8 regulates muscle size and keeps you smaller, by blocking it with a synthetic peptide it will allow you to grow bigger. (source: academic articles on GDF 8). Very interesting stuff.I'm going to research further tomorrow and let you know what I hear.

The company seems very legit, that's why I'm so interested. Nothing on the internet I can find.

Originally Posted by owen1r View Post
    If you have a look, it is a pharmaceutical company. None of that BS advertising either.
    you must not understand how the world works. if this product did as advertised, they would be all over the news and swimming in riches. either it doesn't work at all or it works very well but there is a complete absence of safety studies (the latter of which is actually much, much worse)

Originally Posted by googlescholar View Post
    you must not understand how the world works. if this product did as advertised, they would be all over the news and swimming in riches. either it doesn't work at all or it works very well but there is a complete absence of safety studies (the latter of which is actually much, much worse)
    Correct. From my understanding it is a brand new product, there is also no evidence on the internet that it is for sale commercially as of yet. That is why I am interested.

Originally Posted by owen1r View Post
    Correct. From my understanding it is a brand new product, there is also no evidence on the internet that it is for sale commercially as of yet. That is why I am interested.
    if you can get me the actual compounds they use i'll make an objective analysis

ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lots of talk on the interwebz about the peps... Not sure if it's allowed here and with all the hit or miss results floating around you have to question what's legit and what's not. (not to mention any unforseen sides associated with either the bunk or legit research compounds.) Even if they do work there is no way of knowing what you're putting into your body for the most part so unless it is something that has been heavily researched I doubt you should be messing around with it.

Stay Safe
    NPC Competitor

2013 NPC AZ Open - 2nd Place Men's Open Physique Class A

Test Factor Advance/X-Factor Log:
    http://tinyurl.com/lgqcfnv
    My Presurge Unleashed Sample Review:
    http://tinyurl.com/kdyt2on
    Muscle Pharm Hybrid N.O. Review:
    http://tinyurl.com/m5qtqv5
    Gaspari Superdrive Review:
    http://tinyurl.com/lsrhv8c

prescj11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely a real thing, but doubtful there are any real products out there since none have been patented. The science is strong, however there is no evidence to say that this is a long term fix, although there is evidence to say that it is a short term fix. If you want to try it yourself (proceed with caution) then try the raw compounds. go to abcam dot com and the price tag should make your decision easy. ACVR2b is another peptide that is supposed to have the same effects

ed1655 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed1655 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed1655 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't even see where to buy this stuff...
    Don't be *THAT* guy...

blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackfishy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

It is a total scam

I was scammed by this company at the A4M conference. I bought 2 boxes of this crap for $9,000. I used it at 2mL every other day for 40 days and saw no differences in strength, body composition, body weight. The only thing these shots did was give me severe injection site reactions. I have dead tissue where I injected, it is sore to the touch.
    The company keeps trying to change the product name so they can recycle this scam product. It started out being called myopep, then the product name was changed to myoslim, now they are calling it myosport.
    I should of known better, the Dr. Chan guy I talked with about this myoscam was an out of shape BSer.
    This picture is the product I used.
    Very few people have used the product because it costs so much.
    Attached Images

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blackfishy View Post
    I was scammed by this company at the A4M conference. I bought 2 boxes of this crap for $9,000. I used it at 2mL every other day for 40 days and saw no differences in strength, body composition, body weight. The only thing these shots did was give me severe injection site reactions. I have dead tissue where I injected, it is sore to the touch.
    The company keeps trying to change the product name so they can recycle this scam product. It started out being called myopep, then the product name was changed to myoslim, now they are calling it myosport.
    I should of known better, the Dr. Chan guy I talked with about this myoscam was an out of shape BSer.
    WTF? u paid that much (with which u can have a huge stack ugl research peps and LEGIT hgh?) for something that has no evidence?

i cant believe u didn´t even think about it, and bought not only 1, but 2boxes.. ?¿?¿?¿ i´m confused
    Favourite diet:
    Eating all day long Or Intermittent Fasting.

Favourite Supps:
    Joints: Animal flex, Collagen, Vit-C... etc
    Pre-WO stack: CAffeine+CM+AAKG+L-Arginine+BA
    Essentials: multivit, O3, Creatine Monohidrate
    Others: F95, Evomuse Abliderate

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blackfishy View Post
    I lol'd at 9k for this.