BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachLifeguard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb Full Customization

Bodybuilding.com BodySpace is a very user friendly interface that is easy, and intuitive to use. Though I feel that I should be allowed to customize and be able to decide whether or not to show my height and weight to BodySpace members or Forum members. It would be good for other users as well if they are shy about their current body stats.

It would also be nice to have a sort of feature where the site collapses your stories on your wall. Therefore it wont take as long to load in order to go through other people's BodySpace profiles.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    |*Beach Club Crew*|
    - {"If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it."} -William Arthur Ward
    - {"The great oak was once an acorn that held its ground."} -Kai Greene